Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ok here is the warning, this is the plot from the actual show. If you dont want to spoil it, leave now! Okay... here it is...

Plot
Timeline- (After Terra had joined the titans)
After Terra had left after she had believed Beast Boy had betrayed her trust in telling Robin that she didnt have complete control of her powers, Slade got to her. When she returned to the titans, slade implimented a plan for terra to gain the titans trust by saving their home. Terra stayed with the titans for awhile, just long enough that Terra learned all of the titans weaknesses. After Terra's treachery was revealed it was to much for beast boy, and he rejected Terra. Slade then gave Terra special armor, that would make her do his bidding whether she wanted to do it or not.

Rules-
Follow gaian rules

Heroes:

Aqua Lad-
Beast Boy- Gorre
Cyborg-
Hotspot- Olegnya Mingolsbane
Raven-
Robin- StrawberryDelite07
Speedy-
Starfire-
Wildebeest-

Made up:
Akkira- Akkira

Villans:

Slade's Forces:
Slade- Toxic-Inferno
Terra-
Cinderblock/Overload/Plasmus Hybrid-
London Mills- Bella Reeve

Other Villans:

Atlas and Spike-
Blackfire-
Chrysalis Hunter-
Control Freak-
Dr. Light-
Fang and Kitty-
Gizmo-
Lightning-
Mammoth-
Jinx-
Johnny Rancid-
Killer Moth-
Mad Mod-
Master of Games-
Mumbo Jumbo-
Soto & His Alien Dog-
Thunder-
Trident and clones-
Warp-

Neutral:

Made up:

Name:
Alliance: (Titan, Nuetural, Villan, Slade)
Other:
hey can i play robin? biggrin
of course, and for anyone else joining just claim a character (I prefer made ups after all main heroes are taken, but if u wont play unless u use ur made character... use it.)
bump, I hope this fills up, this could be great.
Slade stalks back and forth in his lair, his time has come. He has been planning this attack for a long time now. He had planned everything, he knew everyones weakness, and he had Terra...
Slade walked over to his weapon locker, and began to stock, his new weaponry. "Those pathetic titans, won't stand a chance." He had also fused three of his minions. Alone they had all stood up well against the titans, but together they would form an unstopable fighting machine.
can i be beast boy or robin
Gorre

you can be beast boy
Toxic-Inferno
Gorre

you can be beast boy

sweet
Well i guess we can start and more people can come as we go.
Toxic-Inferno
Well i guess we can start and more people can come as we go.

ok
Slade walked over to his control panel and activated his robotic horde, this horde was far larger than the groups he had created in the past. Slade sent the horde into the city, the went in the shadows, no one would see then until it was to late.
Name: London Mills
Abilit(y/ies): Flight, fire control, super strenght
Alliance: (Titan, Nuetural, Villan, Slade) Slade/Villian
Other: Apperence, see ave.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items