Welcome to Gaia! ::

"Ok, but what about doing that at the bar??" she asked.
Cade walked down the halls to look for room 6..As she wondered the halls she found the room and droped her stuff on the bed and fell back on her bed and sighed.
Midnightkattt
Midnightkattt
Midnightkattt
Midnightkattt
Midnightkattt
Mk lay on her bed looking up at the ceiling debating wether to get up and explore the ship or to just stay were she was. Her guitar and black knap-sack leaning agianst the wall.

~~In going to have cabbin 2^^~~

Mk sighs and gets up. She grabbs her sunglasses and put them on as she stepped out of her room. She locked the door and put the keys in her pants pocket. As she was walking the chains on her pants made a clink sound. Mk made her way to the side of the ship and sat down so her legs dangled over the side.

MK leaned her head agianst the cold metal bar as she started to hum a song as the wind blew her short brown hair around.

Mk stared down at the water below her and wondered when the ship would cast off.

Mk gave a loud sigh and lightly banged her head agiast the bar repedidly.

Mk continues to bang her head agianst the bars while muttering incoherent curses..
no prob...what do you wanna play?
"Gee I dont know, anything..." she said getting up to head down to the bar.
well..ill think of something on the way there*gets up and opens the door*
*gets to bar* "One martini very dry, please!"
Tech Walked into Room 15 and threw his Stuff down onto the Floor.

((Does this Place Have a Pool?))
((Yes sir!))
Vampire_in_the_attic14
Cade walked down the halls to look for room 6..As she wondered the halls she found the room and droped her stuff on the bed and fell back on her bed and sighed.

::Walking around the ship looking for his room, the key sade room 6, he walk in and there laying on the bed was some girl:: who you hell are you and why are you in my room
oh shoot...i forgot the cards....(i think ill be back round 22:00)
Oroku
Vampire_in_the_attic14

::Walking around the ship looking for his room, the key sade room 6, he walk in and there laying on the bed was some girl:: who you hell are you and why are you in my room
Cade stood up quickly and looked at him. "well..this is my room and Im Cade"
he, took off all his clothes and got into his Swimming Trunks. he then walked out to the Pool to see it deserted. "Oh Well," He Dived in and Began to Laze about on his Back.
Suzana looks around, sipping her martini. She gulps it down, and walks back to her room.
She puts her black cardigan and dives into the pool.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff