Welcome to Gaia! ::

Bookworm

32,300 Points
  • Glacial Champion 350
  • Cool Competitor 150
  • Energy Generator 250
User Image

User Image She screamed out in pain as she felt his teeth bury themselves into her shoulder. He was good, at this. she looked at her own shoulder and watched as blood started to flow down her arm. Vampire didn't have beating hearts. heir blood just sat in their body. To lose a great deal of blood would put her out of action for a long time. This was something she couldn't let happen. "You want to bite?" she growled to him. "Two can play at that foreplay." In a flash she reached over with her free hand and dragged her claws down across his face, leaving scars from his eye to the bottom of his nose. She felt the grip of his teeth losen just enough for her to push up on his upper jaw with her free hand. Carefully she backup allowing his teeth the disengage from her shoulder. The bite was going to take long enough to heal but if she did this wrong and a part of her shoulder came off in the fight, that would take months if not years to heal.

Once her shoulder was free of his teeth she slipped under his arm holding hers, allowing her arm to slipp free of his claws, and turned to face him. Faster then a human's eye could register she turned to face him and launched herself foreword. Her right hand gripped his left, force it out and down. Her left hand, gripping the silver knife, turned and flew against the right side of his neck forcing his head to the side. The blade sunk into the skin on the back of his shoulder at an extreme angle, acting as an anchor of sorts for her left hand.

Instantly she sank her fangs into his neck. His wolf skin was harder to penetrate then human skin, and there was the matter of the wolf hair getting in her mouth, but she sank her fangs into his neck and started to drink. He started the biting game, and it was time he learned the last spieces to challenge to this particular game was a vampire. To make sure he couldn't shake her off, Ameila wrapped her legs around his torso holding on with a strength that would rival ten elephants. With all of his wounds, and her drinking his blood all at the same time, he would suffer from blood loss soon, needing to disengage.

~I want you to suffer, the way I have suffered~

Questionable Lunatic

User Image
User Image

Cassie slumped down into the first chair she could find. Her head was spinning, her world crashing down around her. Everything she kne2w was wrong. How did all this happen. This morning she was living happily not knowing any of this. Well not happy, but not shaken like she is now. She tried to speak but all that came out was a raspy squeak. Finally she was able to gather up enough fortitude to choak out, "How is this possible? How can these things exsist? How long has this been going on." They were stupid questions, but all she could muster at this time. "Every story has a hint of truth dear, as for how long well the oldest vampire is about two thousand years old" Vincent added as he sat next to the girl "Dracula is not fiction, it actually happened, Anne Rice actually had an interview with one of them."

Dangerous Fairy

8,100 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200
        User Image
                        User Image

Robin waited patiently till the man had finished wrapping up her shoulder. Once it was wrapped and she tested that she could move her shoulder, meaning she could still go out slaying and it would affected her much.

She moved her living and went to sit her big fluffy red chairs with her feet over the edge, looking at both the girl and man. She could tell the man had a few close call with vamps and wolves.

" Vampires and Lycans have been at war with each other from the first of each breed, the slayers have been in it just as long, trying to keep normal people like you from known"she told stretching out a little, in the big chair that made her look small and innocent from the size of chair. " I blame Bram Stoker, in to making people believe vampires weren't real, just a fantasy, becuse of that book more people this century have died an any other"she finished explaining it to her.

She set her eyes on the girl, letting her take it in all the information that she had given out. She looked at man, still trying to figure him out, " Girl and Mystery man, your welcome to stay the night, though two rules I have, 1 - never open the door to anyone and 2 - listen to rules and me"she told them, standing from her chair.

Bookworm

32,300 Points
  • Glacial Champion 350
  • Cool Competitor 150
  • Energy Generator 250
User Image

~I often give myself such very good advice...

User Image "Every story has a hint of truth dear, as for how long well the oldest vampire is about two thousand years old" Vincent added as he sat next to the girl "Dracula is not fiction, it actually happened, Anne Rice actually had an interview with one of them." Cassie was flabergasted. "Well, what...what else is real? Leperchans? Gargoyles? Elves? Fairies? How can I know what's real and what's not anymore?" She was starting to feel numb with every second that passed.

" Vampires and Lycans have been at war with each other from the first of each breed, the slayers have been in it just as long, trying to keep normal people like you from known"she told stretching out a little, in the big chair that made her look small and innocent from the size of chair. " I blame Bram Stoker, in to making people believe vampires weren't real, just a fantasy, becuse of that book more people this century have died an any other"she finished explaining it to her.

She set her eyes on the girl, letting her take it in all the information that she had given out. She looked at man, still trying to figure him out, " Girl and Mystery man, your welcome to stay the night, though two rules I have, 1 - never open the door to anyone and 2 - listen to rules and me"she told them, standing from her chair.

Cassie looked up when she heard the rules. "Why?" She asked showing her ignorance. "Why can't we open the door?" she asked. She could tell the instant she had asked a stupid question. She could feel the piercing gaze of the other two on her the minute the words left her lips. Still she had no idea why answering the door was so bad.

...but I very rarely listen~

Ruthless Werewolf

11,100 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Team Jacob 100
User Image
Ezekiel Fenrirsson

Ezekiel held on for as long as he could, though he nearly reeled back as her claws dug into his face.
Great... more marks and scars for him to display.
He could've rolled his eyes if he hadn't been so focused on this battle.
He felt her wrench herself from his grip and next thing he knew, her own fangs were digging into his the tough skin of his shoulder.
The blade sank deeper, burning as he tried to tear her away.
With a great force, he grabbed onto her, wrenching her and her accursed blade from his shoulder.
He was losing blood, and he had to get out of here soon, but he wasn't the type to just turn tail.
Not this wolf. He'd kill her in the name of her kind. Not that he approved of martyrs, but vampires didn't have those, so he had nothing to worry about.

((Sorry it's so short. sad ))

User ImageXUser ImageX User ImageXUser Image

Bookworm

32,300 Points
  • Glacial Champion 350
  • Cool Competitor 150
  • Energy Generator 250
User Image

User Image He ripped her off of him, and held her at arms length. She pulled herself out of his grip, and fell to the ground. Rolling onto her knees, she wipped the blood off her mouth, and looked up at him. They were both bleeding, wounded, and tired. They both needed this fight to end, but niether of them would back down. "Had enough?" she asked him as she knelt on the ground.

Ruthless Werewolf

11,100 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Team Jacob 100
User Image
Ezekiel Fenrirsson

Tiredly, he took a step forward.
He could tell that she was tiring, and for once, he understood her. Though hearing her question, he twitched.
"Only if you had." he growled. "I'm not one to just back down, you know."
Granted, he didn't think she was the kind to do that either. Most of them weren't... though it made he game all the more entertaining for him, when he found a vamp ready for a fight.
Though, as weakness threatened to overcome him, he looked up at her, green eyes intense.
"Though... I'm not above making a deal." he answered smoothly.

Bookworm

32,300 Points
  • Glacial Champion 350
  • Cool Competitor 150
  • Energy Generator 250
User Image

User Image "Only if you had." he growled. "I'm not one to just back down, you know. Though... I'm not above making a deal." he answered smoothly. Ameila looked down at the ground they had just fought over. The ground was definately destrubed. Leaves, twigs, and dirt were all pushed away from their fighting ground. Their blood lay in pools across the area, mingling in some areas in an unholy fusion. She looked up at him. "What do you have in mind?" She asked him carefully.

Dangerous Fairy

8,100 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200
        User Image
                        User Image

Robin gave a sigh out as the girl spoke about mythical creatures, of cause there were but they stayed out slight so that they wouldn't be caught, buut elves and fairies, in the old days to they helped make weapons for slayers to fight against vampires and lycans, but now if slayers want magical items they had to search high and low for elves or fairies. Robin knew of magic items were powerful, but to get hold of then we're near enough impossible now.

Robin heard the spoke again and then looked at the girl, gaving her a glare, how stupid was she was. Must of how to fight and prevent a vampire was real, a few things didn't work but did.

" If you open the door to a vampire if allows them in, you don't need to say come in, as soon as the door opens they know It's an invitation in"she told her, " some powerful vampires like Dracula and possible Vladimir, could walk straight in and same with lycans, that why there is silver in the garden, most lycans will leave but there a few who will suffer the pain to enter a slayer home"Robin finished explaining to girl.

She looked to man to see if he had anything to ask to the conversion, different vampires and lycans will acted different depending on their country.

Bookworm

32,300 Points
  • Glacial Champion 350
  • Cool Competitor 150
  • Energy Generator 250
User Image

~I often give myself such very good advice...

User Image " If you open the door to a vampire if allows them in, you don't need to say come in, as soon as the door opens they know It's an invitation in"she told her, " some powerful vampires like Dracula and possible Vladimir, could walk straight in and same with lycans, that why there is silver in the garden, most lycans will leave but there a few who will suffer the pain to enter a slayer home"Robin finished explaining to girl.

Cassie bowed her head, sencing the annoyance in the red headed girl's voice. She could tell she had walked into something she had no place being apart of. None of this mattered anyway. Before tonight Cassie had lived blissfully in a world were all this was fairytales. Once she returned home she could block all of this from her memory, and go back to believing monsters weren't real. Untill then, she agreed she needed to stay here until it was safe. "Well, If we're all going to stay together tonight. We might as well get to know each other. If only a little." She said looking up again. "My name is Cassandra Moira Elizabeth McKnight. My father owns the Knight's Honor shipping company in town."

...but I very rarely listen~

Dangerous Fairy

8,100 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200
        User Image
                        User Image

" Robin Reid 13th generation slayer and librarian"she told them.

Robin didn't care for names much, it meant getting attached to someone and dealing with them when they either die or leave. She knew names of vampires so she knew who they are and how stronger they were, let her mind worked out the best way to beat.

She heard a few vampires speak of the McKnight family before, because of their high society, money and power, that was what they want in vampires, so they could bring people or animals, from around the world to freed themselves.

Robin stood up from her chair and looked at both them, seeing them looking rough, dirty and tried from events of the night and thought it would be better to let them rest before throwing them out in the morning.

" There are two bedroom on the.second floor you can use, I am on the third floor"she told them before heading towards the stairs.

Ruthless Werewolf

11,100 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Team Jacob 100
User Image
Ezekiel Fenrirsson

Ezekiel's eyes narrowed.
"Tell me where Gabriel and Dracula are." he growled, "Give me any information on them, and I'll let you go to fight another day. I know that's what you want, after all."
As much as he didn't want to let a vampire go... he couldn't kill any more of them if he was dead. He needed time to re-cooperate from this... And one vampire wouldn't make a difference. If he had been a normal lycan, he would've been dead by now... all the silver that probably pumped through his blood stream, seared into his arteries.
But he wasn't. He was the leader of the lycans, which meant that he had to keep on living; keep on moving... keep on killing.
"What do you think?" he asked, looking at her expectantly, impatient for an answer.

Bookworm

32,300 Points
  • Glacial Champion 350
  • Cool Competitor 150
  • Energy Generator 250
User Image

User Image "Tell me where Gabriel and Dracula are." he growled, "Give me any information on them, and I'll let you go to fight another day. I know that's what you want, after all. What do you think?" He asked her. Ameila laughed ironically. "You think if I knew where to find them I'd be here fighting you. I'd be too busy running my own part of the world, drinking as many human cows as I can. I don't have any idea where either of them are. Dracula's son is in town though. His mansion is just that way." She said pointing west.

Ruthless Werewolf

11,100 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Team Jacob 100
User Image
Ezekiel Fenrirsson

The lycan chuckled.
"Just what I wanted to hear." he answered, smirking widely.
He eased off her, though his eyes never left her.
"You can go." he answered, changing into his human form, "I won't kill you. You should feel privileged to be the first one of your kind I've ever let go."
He chuckled.
"I guess you could say that you're special."
He laughed loudly.

Bookworm

32,300 Points
  • Glacial Champion 350
  • Cool Competitor 150
  • Energy Generator 250
User Image

User Image "Just what I wanted to hear." he answered, smirking widely. You can go." he answered, changing into his human form, "I won't kill you. You should feel privileged to be the first one of your kind I've ever let go."
He chuckled. "I guess you could say that you're special."

Ameila laughed at how he was talking down to her. "I don't think so. You're just as torn up as I am. I can tell you're more then just a regular wolf. If you were you'd be dead by now. I've killed enough of your kind to know that, but as I said. Don't underestimate me because I'm not a lord. I can more then take care of myself I've had to for a hundred and seventy five years." She rolled her eyes at him, and turned around. "Too, bad, you're pretty good looking to. I'd have fancied you in my human life. Just the type I like to hunt now. Some other time then pretty boy."

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces