Welcome to Gaia! ::

Bookworm

32,300 Points
  • Glacial Champion 350
  • Cool Competitor 150
  • Energy Generator 250
User Image

~I often give myself such very good advice...

User Image "Well I wasn't expecting there to be two girls in the forest!" Vincent said towards the girl who was screaming at him "Besides I can handle it myself" He added as he took out one of his long range weapons and fired after the woman had done so, this time the shriek and howl were those of a dying creature, after that he followed behind of them. "That was no dog, it was a lycanthrope, or as people sometimes call them a werewolf" he said as he stopped the red head from dragging the blond even more, once thy were inside the town and some light fell onto their faces.

Cassie was happy that he stopped the woman from dragging her. She rubbed her wrist trying to relieve some of the pain from the woman's grip, but she was now concerned she seemed to be in the company of deluded maniacs. If the fact that they were deranged wasn't bad enough they both seemed to be armed. "Did you just say Werewolf? As in a man that turns into a wolf under the full moon. As in if you get bitten by one you turn into one. Do you realize how completely mental that is. Those are just stories to scare children into behaving." she said to him.

...but I very rarely listen~

Ruthless Werewolf

11,100 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Team Jacob 100
User Image
Ezekiel Fenrirsson

The Lycan paused in his tracks. There was someone up ahead and he could sense it.
Lifting his head, he sniffed the air.
A vampire... and the smell of a fresh kill.
He felt his mouth moisten at the very smell; the pungent, metallic taste of blood that just seemed to fill the air. The very scent made his stomach churn with, not just a simple hunger, but a yearning that sank down to his very core and burned within him.
Not only would he eat... but he'd be able to fight once more before the sun came up.
A dark, serpentine smirk crawled across his features like a dying snake as he considered it.
But he'd be smart about it.
Taking more steps forward, he headed instantly for the shadows... the place he belonged the most.
He would not be bested by a simple vampire... no. This would be yet another kill... but hopefully this one would yield the answers he sought so hard after.
Ezekiel's smirk grew to a wet, fanged grin.
Yes... perhaps this is the one...

User ImageXUser ImageX User ImageXUser Image

Dangerous Fairy

8,100 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200
        User Image
                        User Image

Robin turned watching him pull out a one his weapons before shooting it same direction she did. A shriek was heard from the dying lycan. Robin looked at him with a raised eye-brow, she knew his face from where but couldn’t quite place and when he said it was a werewolf that was coming after them she nearly busted out laughing, she placed her hand over mouth and grinned letting a few chuckles before turning to the girl.

’’ Your been missed inform, that was a Lycan, werewolves and lycans are do two different creatures.’’ she told her before looking back at the man, ’’ Werewolves can on transform on nights of full and there is none to night’’she told them, putting to the night sky with no moon, ’’ Lycans can change from wolf to man at any time of the day or night wish’’she finished off.

Robin started to walk again hands on both her hips encase she need to pull them out, she knew that her night was cut short now, so home was the only place to go not only to patch herself up but also to keep the girl till morning now.

’’Girl, unless you want to deal with more lycans or vampires I suggest you come with me’’ she told her, not once looking back. If the girl didn’t come then it would own death wish.

Bookworm

32,300 Points
  • Glacial Champion 350
  • Cool Competitor 150
  • Energy Generator 250
((OOC: I'll be gone until thursday night. I've given Nacho permission to post for me as Cassie if needed before I get back))

User Image

User Image "Your been missed inform, that was a Lycan, werewolves and lycans are do two different creatures." she told her before looking back at the man, ’’ Werewolves can on transform on nights of full and there is none to night’’she told them, putting to the night sky with no moon, ’’ Lycans can change from wolf to man at any time of the day or night wish’’she finished off.

Robin started to walk again hands on both her hips encase she need to pull them out, she knew that her night was cut short now, so home was the only place to go not only to patch herself up but also to keep the girl till morning now.

’’Girl, unless you want to deal with more lycans or vampires I suggest you come with me’’ she told her, not once looking back. If the girl didn’t come then it would own death wish.

Cassie gaped at the woman. "You two actually believe you're fighting magical creature. You actually believe all this is real..." She stopped and thought. "So is that what the man who attacked you was? Is that who the people in ther manor were?" her skin crawled a bit remembering how scared she was being inthe presence of the people in the manor. Despite what logic was told her she had to admit there were things at work here that logic did not dictate.

User Image

User Image She saw the lycan in his human form stop in his tracks. She smelled the pharamones rise in him. His Lycan sence would have detected her as a vamp by now. He was excited and ready for a fight. She licked the remaining blood off her lips before stepping foreword. "Let's just get to it shall we?" she said wickedly. "I know what you are, you know what I am. We're both ready to fight." She held up her hand, ready to strike. Again she would let him attack first. She knew the old stand-by was true, he who attacks first loses, and she wasn't about to lose.

~I want you to suffer, the way I have suffered~

Dangerous Fairy

8,100 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200
        User Image
                        User Image

Robin choose not to answer her for the moment, there would time for that when they got back to her home, protected from vampires and lycans so either could get in to home, letting have sleep peacefully at night. She had made many enemies who would love the chance to get in to her home.

It didn't much long and then not long after that they made it to Robin's home she went to open the front door to let the blonde hair girl, before looking at man walked with them, unsure of whether or to let him.

Against her better judgement she allowed him in as well, before locking the door and placing her weapons on the ground, before heading to the living room and taken her blood soaked top, leaving her bra.

She looked at left arm and saw that bite had would only need a plaster over it, she then moved to look in one of her big mirrors and looked at right shoulder, it was still bleeding but slowly, that would need bandaged up. She turned to girl, who looked a little green.

" Tell me girl, may not believe us about vampires or lycans, but my neck, shoulder and arm will tell you differently because they have vampires marks"she told her,

Robin turned around and looked at the male and moved to him, taken his chin with her hands examined his, something about him was familiar but still couldn't place and it was bugging him. She took her hand away from his chin and looked at him.

" I need your help and bandaged my shoulder"she told him

Ruthless Werewolf

11,100 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Team Jacob 100
User Image
Ezekiel Fenrirsson

Ezekiel's eyes dilated with further madness. Yes, he could feel the very vampire hormones reeking from her... and it only took those few seconds to hate her through and through.
"Of course, I know what you are." he growled, changing into his massive, wolf form.
His black fur stuck out on all ends like an agitated toothbrush as he felt his heartbeat race. Adrenaline and a lust for battle began to pump through his veins.
Green eyes never left her gaze, locked in their own battle of wits and courage.
It didn't matter that she was attractive... all that mattered was that he wanted her blood seeping through his fur, and the possible whereabouts of Gabriel and Dracula.
He circled her.
"I can see that you're no one of importance." he commented, "So, why not lie down and I can kill you easily."

Questionable Lunatic

User Image
User Image

Vincent followed the two girls silently, once they were inside the house of the red head, who was now examining his face, before asking him to bandage her shoulder "with pleasure" he said before he began to bandage the girl. "You seem to have some time at the slaying business, but luckily, you are not a clumsy one" he added before he finished working on her shoulder. "I have my own set of scars, but they don't represent failures, back in Romania a priest friend of mine had a saying, Vhat doesn't Kill you, makes you Stranger or vas it stronger?" he continued "unfortunately he is dead right now, the price of helping a prisoner escape".

Bookworm

32,300 Points
  • Glacial Champion 350
  • Cool Competitor 150
  • Energy Generator 250
User Image

User Image Cassie followed the girl into her home. She knew she shouldn't enter a strangers home, that's lesson number one with over protective parents, but she at least had enough sence to know that it was dangerous outside right now, and she needed to get indoors. Her father would porbably be finding out she was missing within the next couple of hours. He'd porbably have all of the police out looking for her as soon as that happened. All she needed to do was bide her time until then. Tenitively she stepped in the girl's house, and was followed by the girl and the man before the door was closed.

The red headed girl took off her shirt, showing her wounds. "Tell me girl, may not believe us about vampires or lycans, but my neck, shoulder and arm will tell you differently because they have vampires marks"she told her. Cassie's eyes were the size of saucers. This was all too much. How can something that was supposed to be legend be real. Something her mother had told her from infancy didn't exsist. The man started to help her tend to her wounds. "You seem to have some time at the slaying business, but luckily, you are not a clumsy one" he added before he finished working on her shoulder. "I have my own set of scars, but they don't represent failures, back in Romania a priest friend of mine had a saying, Vhat doesn't Kill you, makes you Stranger or vas it stronger?" he continued "unfortunately he is dead right now, the price of helping a prisoner escape".

Cassie slumped down into the first chair she could find. Her head was spinning, her world crashing down around her. Everything she knew was wrong. How did all this happen. This morning she was living happily not knowing any of this. Well not happy, but not shaken like she is now. She tried to speak but all that came out was a raspy squeak. Finally she was able to gather up enough fortitude to choak out, "How is this possible? How can these things exsist? How long has this been going on." They were stupid questions, but all she could muster at this time.

User Image

User Image "Of course, I know what you are." he growled, changing into his massive, wolf form.
His black fur stuck out on all ends like an agitated toothbrush as he felt his heartbeat race. Adrenaline and a lust for battle began to pump through his veins. Green eyes never left her gaze, locked in their own battle of wits and courage.

It didn't matter that she was attractive... all that mattered was that he wanted her blood seeping through his fur, and the possible whereabouts of Gabriel and Dracula.
He circled her.
"I can see that you're no one of importance." he commented, "So, why not lie down and I can kill you easily."

Ameila started to cirle in the other direction, her eyes locked on the wolf infront of her. Her grimace widened with each step. This was how she felt alive in the absence of a heartbeat. This is what she looked foreword to every night as she woke. The thrill of the fight, the constant tettering between life and death. That was all she had to cling to in this life without a soul. "Maybe I'm not a lord, or a part of the vampire elite." She said "But I'm not gonna just lay down and die. Your kind is the living blight on the face of this already pathetic world. You lay down and met me kill you. Don't worry I can make it quick. Just one little slice." She said holding up one of her finger nails that also served as one of her claws.

Ruthless Werewolf

11,100 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Team Jacob 100
User Image
Ezekiel Fenrirsson

The Lycan gave a barking laugh.
"I'm no simple house pet." he growled, though a sadistic smirk grew beneath the whiskers of his muzzle.
She had an intense spirit and he could hear her heart from where he prowled.
Though with one long pause, he watched her.
"Though, if it's a fight you want, I'd be glad to give it to you." he answered.
And without another word, he lept forward, maw agape, his fanged jaws dripping with saliva. His eyes were fixed on her pale neck, just waiting for his blow to land and the blood to start flowing.

Bookworm

32,300 Points
  • Glacial Champion 350
  • Cool Competitor 150
  • Energy Generator 250
User Image

User Image Ameila smiled as he launched at her. "Let the games begin." she thought to herself. Instantly she slide on her knees beneath him, and thrust her hand up into his stomach. She could feel her claws penetrate his thick wolf hide. She wouldn't cause major damage, but it would bleed and hurt like hell. With her claws sunk into him she threw him as hard as she could to the side, injuring him, and dislodging him from her claws at the same time. She stood with a smirked, and licked his blood off her claws. "I don't usually like Lycan blood. Too disgusting, but tasting yours I have to say...It just as disgusting." She laughed before looking down at her arm. It seems he hadn't missed her entirely. His teeth still made contact with her arm, showing a large gash. She growled in frustration. "I can't believe I let myself get scraped by the likes of you." she said spitefully.

Ruthless Werewolf

11,100 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Team Jacob 100
User Image
Ezekiel Fenrirsson

Ezekiel winced with pain as he felt her claws dig up into his stomach. Though it was an attack he was used to, it didn't mean it didn't hurt any less.
Unfortunately, lycans lacked the gentle grace that vampires had, so he fell clumsily to the ground with a shuddering 'thud'.
What lycans did have, however, was stealth, and he was on his feet in seconds, ready for another attack. He saw the gash his teeth had when they had grazed her arm, and the look of irritation on her face said it all.
He grinned, despite the pain he felt searing his torso.
"Well, you can't win them all, love." he answered smartly, his southern British accent clear, yet gruff like the growls that so often escaped his parted lips.
Tail swaying behind him with bristled irritation, he lifted himself onto his hind legs, his own claws bared, fangs gleaming in the dim, cloud-covered moonlight. Leaping towards her with an inhuman agility, he went to strike again.

Bookworm

32,300 Points
  • Glacial Champion 350
  • Cool Competitor 150
  • Energy Generator 250
User Image

User Image On her way into Robin's house, a piece of her bag had dropped to the ground, unnoticed by her since the bag was black and it blended into the night. As the door closed a series of vampires slunk out of the area around Robin's house. She was familiar to some vampires as a slayer and a terror to them. Some of them had been severly injured by her in a way that couldn't be healed, but left to live in their pain. They desired to destroy her, but they couldn't cross the threshold of her house without an invitation, and they didn't dare take her on outside. As these weaker, rejected vamps started to gather on Robin's doorstep, one of the more ragged looking of them picked the piece of Cassie's bag up from the ground. Sniffing it, he handed the piece of bag off to another vampire, scarred almost beyond recognition who passed it on to another each sniffing the piece of bag as it went along.

They couldn't punish Robin herself, but they could punish those foolish enough to work with her. This girl was now protected in Robin's home, but the girl might have family nearby. The vampires on Robins door, looked at each other, and without even saying a word argeed they would track down the sent of this girl and trace her back to her home. Together they turned and started walking down the street.

A half hour later there was a pounding on the door of the McKnight manor door. Patrice, the head maid was aroused by the sound. Quickly she threw on a robe, and started to bustle to the door to answer it as she tied the robe on. "Who could that be at this ungodly hour?" she asked no one. She was understandly cross since any decent person would be in bed by now, and not bothering her. Opening the door, she stuck her head out and asked. "Yes, how can I help you?" she asked. Her question was answered by a set of claws sliding across her neck splattering the doors with blood and killing her instantly. The vampires that had traced Cassie's sent to her home, barged into the manor with an eye singled on killing as many in the house as they could. They could gorged themselves on the blood of their victims when all was done. There was no need to leave a message explaining why this had happened. if the girl was hanging with a slayer, she'd figure it all out on her own soon enough.

User Image

User Image "Well, you can't win them all, love." he answered smartly, his southern British accent clear, yet gruff like the growls that so often escaped his parted lips.
Tail swaying behind him with bristled irritation, he lifted himself onto his hind legs, his own claws bared, fangs gleaming in the dim, cloud-covered moonlight. Leaping towards her with an inhuman agility, he went to strike again.
His attacks were primative, and beautifully simple. They lacked a sence of finesse though. A layer of showmenship, and grace. Something that Wolves just weren't capable off. As he darted at her she easily fliped over him, landing delicately on the other side of him, then turning she directed a kick right into his spine sending him foreword. She then pulled her silver dagger out of her boot, and in one quick motion, shoved it into his torso from behind. She made sure to avoid his vital organs. It wouldn't kill him, but it would hurt and start to bleed. Eventually he would need to stop fighting or die of blood loss, but he would still be able to last a lot longer then a human would with the same injury. Chuckling cruelly she pushed harder on the dagger, digging it harder into him before pulling back, and glaring at him, the dagger clasped in her hand dripping with blood.

Ruthless Werewolf

11,100 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Team Jacob 100
User Image
Ezekiel Fenrirsson

Feeling the silver dig into his back, he gave a yelp of pain. Even from the entry wound, he felt it burning his flesh like a hot brand.
He knew it'd leave a scar, yet as he collapsed to the ground, he still got up shakily, his back flaring with pain.
"b***h!" he snarled, feeling the blood dripping down his back and seeping through his favorite trench coat.
It was obvious that she was either really good at what she did, or he was getting soft... and honestly, he was hoping more for the first option.
Every day he hunted those vamps, and allowing himself to grow soft was never an option... though years of disappointed hunting, he supposed, would wear anyone down... especially if they already felt half dead.
Nevertheless, Ezekiel, leader of the lycans, wasn't about to fold to some petty vampire that held no title.
With one more lunge, he went to reach for her arm... the one holding the dagger. If he landed the blow, it'd be easy to break bone, but he'd make sure not to.
It was always hard to get answers when the victim was crying with pain, and he hated stammering.

Bookworm

32,300 Points
  • Glacial Champion 350
  • Cool Competitor 150
  • Energy Generator 250
User Image

User Image "b***h!" he snarled, feeling the blood dripping down his back and seeping through his favorite trench coat. Ameila laughed ironically. "No that would be the females of your spieces." she said slyly. Having throughly embarassed her combatant she was ready to end this. Turning her back to him she sent a spinning back cresent in the direction of his head, the problem is his head wasn't there when her foot was. He had already gone into his lunge for her arm, and her turning had left her arm open for attack. She felt his fur covered hand close around her arm, and his claws sink into her arm. If she was a human she would have dislocated her shoulder with her momentum swinging around against his hold on her arm, but thankfully vampires were stronger then that.

Quckly she shoved her back against his chest, closing the gap between the two of them, then sent her elbow flying up into his chin. He might have a hold of her, but she wasn't going to go down without a fight. Besides all she needed to do was distract him until he lost enough blood that he'd have to break off his assualt. That shouldn't be too hard. She'd killed lycans before.

Ruthless Werewolf

11,100 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Team Jacob 100
User Image
Ezekiel Fenrirsson

Despite the sharp blow to the chin, he held tight to her, digging his claws further into her arm.
"Nice try, love... but I'm not going to let you go this time." he growled, reaching down and digging his teeth into her shoulder.
The blood seeped down his jaws, as he held on tightly, glancing up and sideways at her.
He'd end it here and now.
After all, what kind of leader would he be if he succumbed? He was the most powerful of his species. The one who was to destroy Gabriel and Dracula. It was his destiny, and a damn good one at that.

Though as he held on, he felt himself weaken... his own blood making his jacket heavy, saturating him and making him feel cold.
Honestly, it was always a shame when such powerful opponents had to die... but he lost too much to let them go. Every vampire he killed was for his deceased family... the ones that meant everything to him.
Yes, he couldn't just let them go... though, he only wished he could have more like them on his side.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces