Welcome to Gaia! ::

Kittennice's Wife

Unbeatable Vampire

10,500 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Signature Look 250
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Kahlan

A soft smile donned her lips as he came over and took her left hand, pulling her closer to the table. When she was facing the table, she heard his question and felt his arm around her waist, his body close to hers. "They are maps, Gabriel...I don't know other than that." She said, as she kept her eyes on the table.
Gabriel
Vampire Lord
--------------------------------------------------

User Image "These my dear," He whispered in her ear. "These are what will lead us to a new age. A new world order where humans know their place as our servants. This is how I will throw down Dracula and take his crown. In a few nights time, we will take him in battle. I will over throw him and the humans will throw themselves at our feet were we belong. "that girl I've captured. He holds her special in his heart. She is the key to everything. The key to Dracula's downfall." He turned Kahlan arond so she was facing her. His face was adorned with a wide smile, and he held her face in his hands. "For centuries I've been preparing for this, and now all my hard work is going to pay off." He pulled her closer and kissed her, wanting a physical manifestation of his happiness .

Shameless Cutie-Pie

15,750 Points
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Pie Scarface 150
  • Pie For All! 300
User Image

((sorry that took so long))

He looked up at her mouth opening but didn’t have time to speak her hands moving too fast to register and he was halld up the stares her strength was mind boggling ending up in a snow bank with a meaningful look before he knew it stumbling out of the graveyard trilling blood his memory going fuzzy but for floating in and out to the sound of ambulance sirens.

Kittennice's Wife

Unbeatable Vampire

10,500 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Signature Look 250
Kahlan

"These my dear," He whispered in her ear. "These are what will lead us to a new age. A new world order where humans know their place as our servants. This is how I will throw down Dracula and take his crown. In a few nights time, we will take him in battle. I will over throw him and the humans will throw themselves at our feet were we belong. That girl I've captured. He holds her special in his heart. She is the key to everything. The key to Dracula's downfall." He turned Kahlan around so she was facing him. His face was adorned with a wide smile, and he held her face in his hands. "For centuries I've been preparing for this, and now all my hard work is going to pay off." He pulled her closer and kissed her. She let him kiss her for a moment, before she broke away from the kiss.

Kahlan took a few steps back and looked at the table. "So you want the world to gravel at your feet?" She asked as she looked back up at him with her ice-blue eyes. "But how are you going to deal with my kind? They probably already know where the fight is going to take place and will be all over that place. Hunters won't lay down their arms that easily." She said as she headed towards the door, as she walked out of it, she walked to the front of the church, looking up at the cross. She didn't know what to do in this instance, but at least she helped out one person. Kahlan sat down in a pew with her head in her hands.

Dangerous Fairy

8,100 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200
        User Image
                        User Image

Robin finished the spell and placed the small scouring stone and was held on a piece of string, and dip in the spell solution for a few seconds before taking it out and held it up above the map that was table and watched as it spinning before landing on the location where Cassandra was. The location that stone had landed was a church, it was on the out-skirt of town and had been abandoned for years.

She left the library and head back to her room to get changed in hunting clothes, Robin knew she wouldn’t be the greatest in a fight with herself still recoving, but she was going to try her hardest to get Cassandra back. She looked at her phone on the side that was lighten up, letting her know that she had a message. Picking up her phone she saw the voicemail sign and clicked it, listening to the message that Vincent left her.

Once Robin was dress, she picked her phone up and left her room and head down to basement to picked up a few extra weapons, mainly for herself and pulled a blessed sliver 12th century sword off that wall, that was passed down in her family, but she never used it and wont, so she would give it to Vincent, it meant one less thing she had to worry about, picking up her bag and sword, she left home and head to where she was meant to met Vincent.

Shameless Cutie-Pie

15,750 Points
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Pie Scarface 150
  • Pie For All! 300
User Image

Suddenly his phone flicked to life and he saw the words there face hardening he wished he’d given the wolf a phone but as he headed for the basement realized that he’d gotten fond of his flat mate and unlike when he’d first made the offer did not want to see him dead.

He flung open the doors so they banged torches lighting distorting the futures of his face as he descended them in the basement was an alter an upside down cross righting in cursed langweges and a giant eye growing out of the wall, it stared at him as he approached the alter and reached out picking up what lay on it a sward, old as he was and red with the blood of a priest and his own.

His sward from the day he became a vampire not throw blood rituals but throw love and loss and deals with the devil. The room darkened behind him as he left sheathing the sward his cloths different as he emerged black from head to foot covering every inch of skin but his face a clock trilling from his shoulders. Gabriel had reached his last straw. As he left he grabbed one last thing all the fires in the house going out and every door locking making no hint to hide who he was or where he was going.

Gabriel would be expecting him after all, and dammed all if they’d wait till tomorrow for war, it might happen tonight.
Gabriel
Vampire Lord

User Image He followed her into the main hall. He thoght that by now she would have understood her place. When he had kissed her he was hoping he could take advantage of her again that night, but now it seemed she needed another lesson as to what her life was no in his service.

He walked into the main hall to see her praying. What part of this do you not understand?" He asked walking closer to her. "This is no longer a church, and there is no longer any hope for your soul. You are a monster now, exactly what you were brought up to hunt. You have no soul. You belong to me, t serve me. I am in control. I will rule the world. You precious slayers know nothing of my plans and by the time they do it will already be too late. My rule is inevitable."

He hit her across the face , and pulled her to her feet by her hair. "I've been more then leniant and forgiving, but you seem to insist on pushing me to end your life? Is that what you want? Do you want me to end you like I should have in the park?"

Kittennice's Wife

Unbeatable Vampire

10,500 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Signature Look 250
Kahlan

"What part of this do you not understand?" He asked walking closer to her. "This is no longer a church, and there is no longer any hope for your soul. You are a monster now, exactly what you were brought up to hunt. You have no soul. You belong to me, to serve me. I am in control. I will rule the world. Your precious slayers know nothing of my plans and by the time they do it will already be too late. My rule is inevitable." Kahlan had opened her mouth to reply, when he hit her across the face , and pulled her to her feet by her hair. "I've been more then leniant and forgiving, but you seem to insist on pushing me to end your life? Is that what you want? Do you want me to end you like I should have in the park?"

Kahlan closed her ice-blue eyes as she calmed herself, before she spoke. "I wasn't praying Sir. I was just saying that if you had thought about the possibility of the slayers knowing." She slowly opened her eyes, looking at the ground. She could feel the sting from the hit on her cheek. She didn't make any sudden movements, since Gabriel still had his fingers wrapped around her hair. "No, Sir. I want to live."
Gabriel
Vampire Lord

User Image He pushed her away, nearly knocking her onto the ground. "They know nothing. I have spies in their ranks. I even knew about you much longer then you've known about me. Only one man stands between me and my rule, and he will meet his down fall. I have nothing to fear."

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff