Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shameless Cutie-Pie

15,750 Points
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Pie Scarface 150
  • Pie For All! 300
im sort of stucke too unless i rp w myself))

Bookworm

32,300 Points
  • Glacial Champion 350
  • Cool Competitor 150
  • Energy Generator 250
((So are Gracey and I. Kahlan dropped out and Cassie's stuck till she's rescued, and Ameila's stuck till wolfborg posts ))

Dangerous Fairy

8,100 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200
        User Image
                        User Image

Opening the Fairy spell book, she began looking for the location spell that would help her, she soon found that spell and looked at the stuff that she was going to need for it, most of the things she already had the only thing she was unsure was if there anything Cassandra still in her room. Putting the book down and head back into Cassandra room.

Once in Cassandra room she picked up a brush from the chest of draw next to bed and head back down to the library, before finding the rest of her items that she need for the spell. Heading down in to her weapon room to get the items that she need. Once she head every item that in the book for the spell Robin head back up stairs to the library to start the spell.

Shameless Cutie-Pie

15,750 Points
  • Pie Scarface 150
  • Pie For All! 300
(hmm could move till moning or I could get drac to do sompthing, perhaps stupid, like going to see Gabriel)

Ruthless Werewolf

11,100 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Team Jacob 100
Sadronniel

User Image
Ezekiel Fenrirsson

Ezekiel gave a nod, taking in her words. He was glad that it wasn't against him, especially being the most powerful of the lycans. He sped up his pace to walk beside her, as he put a gentle arm around her waist. He pulled her close as they came closer to her home. "Nice place." he replied with a smirk, as they came around a corner.
User ImageXUser ImageX User ImageXUser Image

Bookworm

32,300 Points
  • Glacial Champion 350
  • Cool Competitor 150
  • Energy Generator 250
((Vincent's gotta meet up with Robin and Drac to save Cassie((

Kittennice's Wife

Unbeatable Vampire

10,500 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Signature Look 250
((Well for one I DID NOT drop out. I wouldn't leave without saying something for one. TWO: I had a massive snowstorm come through my area and it knocked out my internet and cable for 3 days so I wasn't able to post during that time otherwise I would have posted. And before that I was busy with family functions and last minute christmas stuff and parties. It really erks me when someone assumes that I had abandoned the thread. And I will get a post up as soon as I can.))

Shameless Cutie-Pie

15,750 Points
  • Pie Scarface 150
  • Pie For All! 300
((Its good to hear frome you whatever the confushion on your status whas))

Kittennice's Wife

Unbeatable Vampire

10,500 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Signature Look 250
((Blaze, it's the holidays. I get very busy with family functions and some arrived ahead of schedule and surprised me so I wasn't able to warn you guys ahead of time. Then when I had time my cable and interwebs went out so yeah.....just my luck huh? XD ))

Bookworm

32,300 Points
  • Glacial Champion 350
  • Cool Competitor 150
  • Energy Generator 250
User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Ameila lead him past the line of people waiting to get into the club next door to her townhouse. "You wanna go in?" She asked him, pointing to the club. "I know the bloke at the door, he'll let us in. or we can just get to it." She said pointing her thumb at her front door, and it's blacked windows.

~I want you to suffer, like I've suffered~

Questionable Lunatic

User Image
User Image

Vincent had the location of Gabriel memorized, know he needed some Intel concerning the security of the place. After a while he decided it was time to call for back up, so he took his phone out and dialed for the operator "The phone number of Robin Reid please" He said before the the women on the other side of the phone, began to work. "Thank you" he added before he dialed the number and waited for Robin to pick up. "Stop doing whatever you're doing and meet me at Cheapside A40, we need to talk, also bring some weapons." Vincent said before hanging up, since he couldn't loose too much time talking when he was supposed to stay vigilant.

Kittennice's Wife

Unbeatable Vampire

10,500 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Signature Look 250
Master Gracey

Kahlan

Kahlan nodded at Gabriel, she watched him until he disappeared into one of his rooms. Her ice-blue eyes then floated down the hallway towards the cellar. She quickly moved down the hallway away from Gabriel's office. After a few moments, she was at the cellar door, quickly opening it. She climbed down the stairs effortlessly. "You shouldn't have come here." She whispered as she looked at the man who she seen a few times now. "I bet you were looking for this weren't you?" As she pulled out the painting from her pocket, along with some bandages. Kahlan shoved the picture into the man's hands as she quickly bandaged the man up. "Follow me." She said softly as she grabbed his hand and pulled him out of the cellar to a nearby window that lead outside. She quietly opened it for him, helping him out carefully. As soon as the man was out, she would mouth the word RUN and closed the window quietly, before going across the room and slammed the cellar door shut, as she moved towards Gabriel's office, stopping when she entered the door frame.

Ruthless Werewolf

11,100 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Team Jacob 100
Sadronniel

User Image
Ezekiel Fenrirsson

Ezekiel glanced over at the club, following her notion. He could hear the pounding of the music's bass from where he stood, though glancing back at Amelia, he merely gave a shrug. "It's up to you, love." he replied simply. He was trying to be polite, fighting against most of his animalistic instincts, but it did seem fun. He had never been to a club before, but he'd leave the decision up to her. She was his date, and seemed to know more about their current circumstances. He wasn't ignorant by any means, yet he was... out of practice, when it came to anything of the romantic sense.
User ImageXUser ImageX User ImageXUser Image

Bookworm

32,300 Points
  • Glacial Champion 350
  • Cool Competitor 150
  • Energy Generator 250
User Image

Ameila looked at the line of people outside of the club, and shrugged. "Why wait?" She said. She then grabbed his shirt, pulled him close and kissed him. After sustaining the kiss, her hand reached for the door knob. She threw open the door, and threw him through the open door. She marched through the doorway, and slammed the door behind her. She took him by the shirt again and pulled him over to the couch. She pushed him down onto the couch, and climbed up ontop of him, looking down at him with a devilish glint in her eye. "You ready for some fun wolfy." She said pulling her leather coat off.

~I want you to suffer, like I've suffered~
Gabriel
Vampire Lord
--------------------------------------------------

User Image Gabriel looked up from his maps as she came to his doorway and grimaced. He held out his hand for her. "Come, Mon Cheri." He walked over to her, took her hand, and pulled her over to the maps. "Do you know what this is?" He said, slidding his arm around her waist, and standing so closely behind her, their bodies where pressed together.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff