Welcome to Gaia! ::

Omnipresent Vampire

User ImageUser Image

Vladimir let a low growl escape his throat as he shifted to get a hold of Robin's hand. "I wont even dare to kill you. I want to help, if you got in my house, it means that i wont offend you in any way. Please stay and tend to your wounds slayer." he said as he shifted to point to the kit. "You can even take it, i don't require it as much as a human does in need." he said as he shifted to look at the blond girl. He turned to Amelia with a soft smile. "Please don't scare them...this place is peaceful and i do not require a blood spilling and i wish to not kill them...its an inconvenient moment for them to get in such situation." he said as he shifted to chuckle lightly.

As he let go of Robin's arm, he moved to lift the kit with bandages and everything it had inside as he walked back to the two human girls. "Take this, even if it would be safer to not get out with that wound bleeding, it will only draw night walkers around you and her..." he pointed out to the blond girl.

Dangerous Fairy

8,100 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200
        User Image
                        User Image

Robin pulled her arm back and rubbed it, while glaring at Vladimir and then looked at the first aid pack he given her and griped it hard in her hand. She moved over to the door and pushed Amelia side reaching to the door nob

’’ I only came in here because of her, my wounds I couldn’t care less about’’she told him

She moved to open door and quickly grabbed the girl as she moved outside on the porch, quickly looking to more sure there are no vampires out. Robin turned to the girl and pulled on her guns out and handed to the her, and check her over one to check it had enough bullets.

’’ So getting bitched from the White wolf tonight’’ she muttered to herself, known that it appeared in her dreams only when she injured or stressed.

She looked back at Vladimir and Amelia, there was something she couldn’t figure out Vladimir, he was Dracula only child, yet he treated humans and Slayers kindly, when he should be trying to kill them. It made her even more weary of him because he was hiding how cold and evil he really was, that she thought and she trusted her instincts.

Bookworm

32,300 Points
  • Glacial Champion 350
  • Cool Competitor 150
  • Energy Generator 250
User Image

~I often give myself such very good advice...

User Image The woman who had helped her, moved her out the doors, onto the front porch, and handed her a gun. Cassie nearly dropped the gun the moment it was in her hand. She had no idea what to do with this. Her father had many guns but never taught her how to use one. Ladies weren't supposed to know how to shoot. Her hand shook as she held the gun. She had heard what the man said there might be others around. Cassie was at least smart enough to know she couldn't get out alive without the woman's help. She just waited to be told the next step, and held her breath.

...but I very rarely listen~

User Image

User Image He turned to Amelia with a soft smile. "Please don't scare them...this place is peaceful and i do not require a blood spilling and i wish to not kill them...its an inconvenient moment for them to get in such situation." he said as he shifted to chuckle lightly. Ameila stepped away from the door, glaring darkly at Robin. "But my lord this is the Slayer who injured us both. She deserves to pay for the pain she's caused both of us. And the little girl looks tasty."

Robin backed the girl out of the house, her gun trained on them. ’’ I only came in here because of her, my wounds I couldn’t care less about’’she told him. "You insulate little wretch. Do you have any idea how greatful to the Prince you should be? The only reason you're still alive is because he won't let me kill you. Something I would gladly do without hesitation. "

~I want you to suffer, the way I have suffered~

Eralieu's Partner In Crime

Chatty Friend

(I'm sorry ;A;... I haven't had access to gaia all day for some reason, I'm not even using the layout because I don't know how long gaia will be up for me)

Leighton was a bit surprised that there was so much going on in the past few minutes. After he had begun to help Vlad heal his wounds, a lot things had begun to happen. Now he was looking around at the other two and sighed as he tried to think of something that he could say. He moved quietly in between his master and all of the women that were there. He didn't want to have to worry all the time about his Vlad, but there was nothing that he could do about it.

He moved forward and allowed a hiss to escape through his throat. "What is wrong with you people that come into this house?" he asked as he looked at them all. "You. Robin. You are a guest, you never talk back to the prince that way, and the two of you, get out. This is not your home, we have not come into your house and disrupted your peace, so leave," he hissed out. "Master, there's no need for you to exert yourself any further, go lay down if you need to," he said as he looked at the other.

Omnipresent Vampire

User ImageUser Image

Vladimir offered a glance to all the figures in his living room and shook his head. "Im really starting to feel my age...please people stop from all this, i am not in the mood for a fight, i just wish some peace and if there is any need for violence...not in this house please." he said sighing as he moved to close his eyes and shake his head as he moved to lean against Leighton. "Please Leigh...dont be rude...i dont mind them tresspassing...as long as they are willing to stay with the promise of not getting harmed..." he said as he shifted to kiss the other on the cheek and smiled.

Dangerous Fairy

8,100 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200
        User Image
                        User Image

Robin looked at the girl and placed a handed on the girls hand, calming her down. She walked to the path, making sure the girl was close to her before turning around and looked at house and gave a mocking wave before leaving.

’’ Bye Bye, make sure you take a walk in the morning and get a sun tan’’she said to them, as she walked away

She knew it would take 5 minutes to get back to the town and another few minutes before getting back to her home. She couldn’t risked the girl going home and getting killed by vampires, so she would have to take her home as much as she didn’t one.

’’ Ok girl, here the deal, you’re staying with me for the night and in the morning light, your leaving and your forget everything about what’s happen here’’ she told her, as she kept walking.

Bookworm

32,300 Points
  • Glacial Champion 350
  • Cool Competitor 150
  • Energy Generator 250
User Image

User Image "Bye Bye, make sure you take a walk in the morning and get a sun tan" she said to them, as she walked away

She knew it would take 5 minutes to get back to the town and another few minutes before getting back to her home. She couldn’t risked the girl going home and getting killed by vampires, so she would have to take her home as much as she didn’t one.

"Ok girl, here the deal, you’re staying with me for the night and in the morning light, your leaving and your forget everything about what’s happen here" she told her, as she kept walking.
Cassie followed the woman on shaky legs. She still didn't have any idea what was going on. "Ca..ca..ca..ca..can I give this back to you now?" she asked, holding the gun up to Robin. "I really feel uncomfortable holding it." She looked around at the night sky with fear in her eyes. "I really don't understand what's going on. Please tell me. I'm confused, and I'm frightened and..." she sighed heavily. "Tonight was supposed to be my frist night of freedom. The first night of doing something without me mum and dad. Thousands of teenages do it all over the world everyday, and I'm 21. I figured it was long over due, and then all of this happens...."

User Image

User Image Ameila watched the girls walk out of eye shot, which is far since her vampire eyes could see farther and sharper then any human could. She sighed as her revenge and meal walked away. Hanging with Vladimir wouldn't be any fun. There was still time to drink up and kill some pup patrons. If she left she could have a little bit of fun before the night was over. "I'm going to take my leave as well my lord." she said with a bow. "I await the next time I can serve you." With that she straightened and walked out of the manor.

Eralieu's Partner In Crime

Chatty Friend

User Image
Leighton Ambrose

A bewildered look passed over Leighton's face as he tried to think about how all of this was supposed to work out. He didn't know why his master wanted the women to stay around the house, but he didn't really know what to say about all of it. He really did care for what Vladimir wanted, but he didn't really know what to do about all of this. He blushed as he looked at the other and sighed quietly. He wasn't sure about how all of the fighting was going to end, but when all of the women left, it solved the problem for him. "I'm sorry my lord, it is just hard for me to know what to do with all of these trials and tribulations going on. I'm not used to so many things going on at once, I miss our boring lifestyle," he said with a soft laugh as he looked at the other. He went along with Vladimir, herding him back to his bed. "You ought to rest, there is time for doing more active things on another day," he said.

Questionable Lunatic

User Image
User Image

Vincent was running around. the deepest part of an English forest, running away from the church and some men he had an argument inside a Bar with. After While he ahd lost both of them but the hunter was now in a new kind of Trouble Lycans, and he himself looked like their mortal enemy, the vampire. "Crap!" he said before the fight started, the wolves knew after a while they were fighting a human and not a blood sucker, which somehow managed to lighten the mood of the fight. After dealing with some of the lycans, Vincent managed to get away, using the dark shadows the forest provided, only to find himself in some kind of road and in front of two ladies. He was injured and tired, and wished he could rest, but what if a lycan followed him, and was now going to attack not only him but those two on the other side of the road. "Not much time to explain, gotta get to town as fast as possible" he said as he walked towards them.

Ruthless Werewolf

11,100 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Team Jacob 100
User Image
Ezekiel Fenrirsson

Green eyes gleamed in the darkness, reflecting . His prematurely aging joints creaked with tiredness as he hauled himself forward from another restless sleep.
He closed his eyes for a moment, chest heaving in and out with a deep, painful breath. The war never seemed to end, and to Ezekiel, there was no end in sight.
The weariness dissipated from his vision as he looked around, ears perked to detect any nearby presences, he picked up nothing but the dead wind in the equally dead leaves that filled the deep part of the forest.
As he stood up, giving a stretch, he wandered through the woods. He had been without any leads on Gabriel's whereabouts. There was nothing on Dracula either...
He remembered the Vampires' features... seared into his mind with the hot brands of grief and bloodlust. It had been too long since he had a lead on them. Minor vampires that fell to the unfortunate fate of his teeth and claws usually didn't know their whereabouts, or refused to talk.
It was no less than frustrating.
Ezekiel refused to give up, however.
Changing into his human form, a trench coat trailing at the backs of his knees, the edges torn and tattered, he began heading through the forest.
It was time to get moving once again.

User ImageXUser ImageXUser ImageXUser Image

Dangerous Fairy

8,100 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200
        User Image
                        User Image

Robin took the gun from the girl and placed it back on her hip, before walking on again, listening to the girl speak, at least her parents smart and keep her safe and away from the evilness of a world she shouldn’t know about.

’’You have terrible timing for sneaking out’’she told as they kept walking, she didn’t glance once at her.

They were just off the edge of the forest now when she heard footsteps behind her, she stopped turning round and saw a man coming towards talking about getting out there quickly. She raised than eye brow and looked behind to see it any there.

Robin didn’t see anything and was about to say something to the man, when she heard it, it was a loud thud against the ground, it was getting loudering meaning it coming closing, she counted the thuds, one two, one two, then it click.

’’ You brought a god damn Lycan here, couldn’t of killed or taken it in the other way’’ she said to man with anger seeping in her words,’’ Can my day get any f***ing worse’’ she said to herself, pulling both her guns and cocking them and aimed them, waiting for the Lycan to appear, ’’ Take girl and leave’’ she told him.

Bookworm

32,300 Points
  • Glacial Champion 350
  • Cool Competitor 150
  • Energy Generator 250
User Image

User Image ’’You have terrible timing for sneaking out’’she told as they kept walking, she didn’t glance once at her.

Cassie was gasping for breath beside the woman. She had never run this much before, and the night air and terror didn't help. "Please." She gasped. "What's going on." She looked at the surroundings. She could tell she never should have left the manor. If she got home tonight she would never question her parent's over protective nature again. Her spirits started to fade, even further then they already had because she could not recognize anything around her. She was offically lost. She pulled out her phone remembering that it had GPS on it and she could find her way home with it, but groaned as she realized her bag had been ripped open in the escape and everything in her purse was gone including her wallet and phone. Now not only was she terrifyed and lost, her ID and bank cards were laying who knows where in town were anyone could pick them up and steal her identity. How was she gonna explain all this to Dad.

She saw Robin turn suddenly as a man ran up to them. Before she had time to wonder if he meant them harm or good he said "Not much time to explain, gotta get to town as fast as possible."

’’ You brought a god damn Lycan here, couldn’t of killed or taken it in the other way’’ she said to man with anger seeping in her words,’’ Can my day get any f***ing worse’’ she said to herself, pulling both her guns and cocking them and aimed them, waiting for the Lycan to appear, ’’ Take girl and leave’’ she told him.

Cassie had had enough. She was cold, frightened and tired. She was frustrated, and sick of no being told what was happening. She threw her arms in the arm and yelled. "Enough! What the bloody hell is going on. What were those things that you were fighting when you found me? Why was it biting you? Why was it still screaming when you cut it's head off. Who were those people in the Manor. Who is this guy, and What the bloody hell is a Lycan. Last I heard it was a form of algae and I sincerly doubt you're scared of algae."

Dangerous Fairy

8,100 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200
        User Image
                        User Image

Robin turned and sent a glared at the girl, who did she think she was yelling at her she turned her back on her once again, gritting her teeth as she listen to the thuds of the footsteps as they got louder, she rised her gun up slightly and fired her first bullet but heard no howl of pain, meaning she missed.

Robin took a few steps forward and raised both gun this time, aiming them better than so that this time she could at least hit the Lycan. If she hit Lycan with one or two bullets it would slow it down enough that they all could away and could finally get her shoulder wound patched up.

Robin fired her guns again, this time shooting at least 6 times, and this time she heard the howl, meaning she finally hit, with that she turned to the girl and gripped her wrist and pulled her along with her.

’’ You really want to know what happening, fine but don’t say I didn’t warn you’’ she said to the with malice in her voice, as they made it back in to the town.

Bookworm

32,300 Points
  • Glacial Champion 350
  • Cool Competitor 150
  • Energy Generator 250
User Image

User Image Cassie started to shrink as the woman glared at her. "Should not have yelled at someone holding guns." she tought to herself. She could see the woman's grip tighten on her gun before turning and firing into the woods. After the woman fired six times into the woods, Cassie heard the sound of a dog yelping in pain. "Did you just kill someone's dog?!" She asked horrifyed someone would harm a domestic dog.

’’ You really want to know what happening, fine but don’t say I didn’t warn you’’ she said to the with malice in her voice, as they made it back in to the town."Hey!" Cassie said in protest, trying to wrench her hand out of the woman's grasp. She turned around and looked at the man with pleading eyes, looking to him to help her.

User Image

User Image "Please dn't kill me please!" The drunkard said as he gasped for breath. He was leaning against a nearby tree for support, unable to stand on his own. He had already run farther then he thought he could into the forest. He didn't know how all this happened. One moment he was chatting up this woman wearing black leather in the pub, she suggested they go out into the alley, they started to snog, and just as things started to get interesting she bite him on the neck. Usually he would see it as foreplay, but she bite him so hard she had drawn blood and alot of it. His shirt was already drenched with blood from his wounds. He got away from her, but he wasn't exactly sure it was because he was that compotent or because she let him so she could chase him.

As soon as he got free of her she gave him the wickedest smile he had ever seen, and said "Go ahead little rabbit. Run if you can." He stood for a moment gapping at her, wondering what she meant by that before remembering he needed to run, and started to stumble into the woods. She gave him more then enough time to scurry through the forest before following him in. It was no fun if it was too easy to find him. He had been running from her for a half hour, and he was sure she could have caught her earlier but she was drawing out the chase. No that he couldn't go any farther it seemed that the game was over and she was closing in.

Ameila walked closer to the prey she had been playing with for the past half hour, grimacing at him, with his blood still staining her mouth. "I found you little bunny." she said wickedly to him. "Time to end it." The man screamed, "No, No!" He put his hands over his face, hoping to hide from her. Ameila laughed and jumped at him with a growl. A few seconds later he lay dead in her grasp as she continued to drain him of his blood. She was almost done when she heard footsteps behind her. She turned and sniffed the air, and picked up a familiar smell. "Um, Lycan." she said with a smile. Her vampiric vision picked up a man in a trenchcoat walking in her direction. She finished draining her lastest prey, before wipping the remaining blood fro her mouth, and turning to face the lycan in his human form. It looked she'd get a good fight in before the sun came up.

Questionable Lunatic

User Image
User Image

"Well I wasn't expecting there to be two girls in the forest!" Vincent said towards the girl who was screaming at him "Besides I can handle it myself" He added as he took out one of his long range weapons and fired after the woman had done so, this time the shriek and howl were those of a dying creature, after that he followed behind of them. "That was no dog, it was a lycanthrope, or as people sometimes call them a werewolf" he said as he stopped the red head from dragging the blond even more, once thy were inside the town and some light fell onto their faces. The blonde girl would probably just think Vincent was a common crazy injured man,but the slayer, if she had gotten a good look at his face, and had somehow once dealt with the Count himself, would see a resemblance, a younger version of Dracula, which was also the root of some of Vincent's problems.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff