Welcome to Gaia! ::

Interesting Lover

User ImageUser Image

Vladimir sighed at the two trying to settle things upside down, he shook his head and looked at the male and bit his lower lip lightly. "Please....my friends...i am not hungry...i still have some cold blood at home that is more tasty than blood from a human being..." he said as he continued to watch his steps, the pain in his abdomen was making him a little angry of what he should do to ease his pain. "You two will torment my night...i am enough exhausted with my father's nagging." he uttered and moved to stretch lightly his arms as he wandered to get to the stairs, as he opened the door, he wandered inside the grand house, shifting to take a hold of another set of stairs that led to his bedroom.

He opened it quickly and moved to dispose the jacket and shirt he had on, tossing them on the ground as he groaned. "It hurts..." he muttered as he shut his eyes lightly and sighed.

[i love you Cole :3]

Dangerous Fairy

8,050 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200
        User Image
                        User Image

Robin walked closer to the building and when she was 20 meters away she open fires on the vampires, as soon as she open fired vampires turned and looked at her before running towards her. A few vampires got hit and fell to the floor screaming in pain, that made her smirk.

When the vampires were in front of her, Robin put her gun away and pulled her daggers out, moving and cutting vampires as they came near her as she moved out of the way. She was thankful for the grace and balance that he she had or she would have been on the ground being a snack for them.

It wasn’t to 20 or 30 minutes’ later that she realised that there were more vampires than normal here and in that time she had killed 3 vampires, she would of killed more if it wasn’t for the fact that if she killed one vampire, two more would take it places.

As Robin went to put her daggers back in her boots and pulled her guns back out, a vampire lauged at her sinking their fangs in her left arms, without thinking she pulled her gun out and put it against his head pulling the trigger. She knew she had no chose but to retreat now, the blood would draw Lycans and Vampires from the surrounding area

As she moved back larger and stronger vampire appeared behind her pinning her arms to her side and bit down hard in her shoulder, a small moan escaping her lips as she tried to get out his grip. She could feel his tongue over the bite mark as he drunk her blood.

12,500 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle: Level Up 200
((OOC: sorry to barrow your anyamous vampire assalant Madi. Just figured it'd be a good way to pull cassie into your storyline sweatdrop ))

User Image

~I often give myself such very good advice...

User Image Cassie walked past the strange looking people and continued on her way without any incident. She heard them whispering, but didn't take any time to figure out what they were saying. She just kept going, although the look that the woman was giving her made her shudder and she didn't know why. Continuing on, Cassie walked farther away from home then she had ever gone. It didn't matter where she went, every moment was a new experience.

She found a small pub, went in an ordered a strong Irish beer. She sat at the bar and watched people enjoy their meals. A boy or two asked her to dance, one of them grabbed her bum during the dance. She elft the pub a little tipsy, but happy. As she continued the walk farther away from her home she turned a corner and gasped. The ground was covered with unconscious bodies and blood. A man and a woman stood in the middle of the scene, the man had his mouth over the woman's shoulder. Cassie immediately thought they were snogging and didn't even have time to wonder why they were doing it in the middle of a bunch of bodies when the man suddenly looked up at her and sneer. Cassie's eyes grew wide with fear as she saw blood dripping from his mouth. The man growled menacingly at her, and released the woman, running towards her with a hand ready to strike. Cassie was frozen to the spot. She couldn't move, she couldn't breath, all she could do is watch as he advanced on her.

...but I very rarely listen~

User Image

User Image Ameila watched as Vladimir walked into his bedroom. She gave Leighton a mocking glare and waved to him knowing he would go rushing in to help the Prince. Since the Prince preferred the company of men there was no point in her trying to seduce him so she might as well attend to her own wounds. Wlaking through the grand house she finally found something with which she could bind her wounds, and some herbs that help with vampiric healing. Walking into the kitchen she started a kettle boiling, and placed the herbs and wrappings on the counter next to her. She needed to wait for the water to boil so she could add the herbs and soak the wrappings. This would speed the healing process. Vladimir, being much more pure blooded then her could heal almost on his own, but she needed help. She looked down at the wound Robin caused her. It had turned grey, and the skin was starting to ash. The wound was sore to the touch still she'd have to wrap up her wound carefully. One thing was for sure, she'd have to repay that damn slayer for this.

~I want you to suffer, the way I have suffered~

Chatty Friend

User Image
Leighton Ambrose

(Harry went out of town for the day, that's why I waited all day to reply, so that he wouldn't have to feel so left behind.)

Leighton was not unused to his master's weaknesses, but even so, every time that they seemed to take over the vampire prince, he spent a majority of the time fretting over the male like a mother hen would do. He loved his master, and knew that, but never said so, because there was no so-called love in the vampire world, just lust, and saying otherwise was showing forms of weakness. A weak vampire was a dead vampire, unless that vampire happened to be the son of the lord of all vampires, Dracula himself. Leighton was much more vampire than he was human, while Dracula was full blood vampire, his son had a dilute amount of human blood still inside of his body, and Leighton had a small amount less than he. It was in this way, that he was accepted as the servant to Vladimir, only a vampire with a trusted heritage could be left as a guardian of such a precious creature.

Leighton sighed as he watched his master leave the room, staying behind just long enough to see the glare and allowed himself a smirk of his own. "I do not take well to those who pretend to be anything other than what you are. If your true reason for being here is one of a foul purpose, I will kill you without a second thought about it," he said as he moved after his master and sat beside the vampire. "Master, is there any way that I can alleviate your pain?" he asked.

Dangerous Fairy

8,050 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200
        User Image
                        User Image

Robin was unsure of how long she was being by the vampire, for it couldn’t of been long, she hadn’t gotten light head yet from blood loss so that was a good sign. She could feel his tongue run over the puncture marks in her shoulder causing to bit her bottom little from little another little moan escape her lips.

She thought it was ironic that she was slayer who kills vampires and lycans, but she enjoyed the feeling being bite on her shoulders and neck, but the blood drinking on the list of things she enjoyed. She felt him release her shoulder and sneered at someone before letting go of her and running towards someone.

Robin took a moment to come back to her senses and looked at where the vampire was running, she could see long blonde hair and the figures of a young girl just standing there, not moving. She hated people who choose to take late walks, they only got themselves killed because they don’t think about that go bump in the night.

Robin raised her right arm griping her gun with pain running through it from where there bite mark was, as she took aim she waited till he was close enough the blonde so she got a good shot. She pulled the trigger and watched it was went in to it vampire head fallen to the ground screaming in pain.

She looked round her and saw more vampires were coming from the smell of her blood and hear the guns shots, quickly walked away from before anymore come and made the girl in a new snack. Once she was at the girl she grip her wrist hard and pulled quickly along behind her..

Interesting Lover

User ImageUser Image

Vladimir enjoyed any company but his slave or so called lover was the most searched person to be around him. He preferred to stay close to the man and maybe even relax a little longer with him than just getting in for the fun. As he sighed and looked around for Amelia, he shook his head and closed his eyes lightly as he bit his lower lip and shut his eyes. "Let your tongue over the wound and you can even suck some of the blood, it can make my wound heal faster or at least make the pain more bearable." he said as he shut his eyes lightly and groaned as he wished to just simply stay relaxed and not worry about anything. Life as a prince was not something so big or amazing, it was just a big story of nothing and more.

[Madi, you can drag your character inside the vampire princes manor and so get more twist in the story]

[cole, i will stay for a week in Cluj and i dunno how long i can stay on the pc since i left my laptop at home]

Chatty Friend

(Yeah yeah, I know I should have a post with this but I can't be arsed to post right now (I'll post after Uia does :U...) But if you plan on big story arcs and Harry CAN'T access the computer at the time, just let me know and I can pseudo-play Vladimir a bit so that he's not entirely left out of the story arc.)

Dangerous Fairy

8,050 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200
( That cool, I need Uia to post as well, but at the moment we're still working on getting more people to join so I dont force many big arc's happening soon)

12,500 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
User Image

User Image Cassie screamed as the vampire's head detached and rolled on the ground at her feet. The blood of the vampire splattered across her face and clothes. She didn't know what was more terrifying the fact that someone's head just was detached from his body before her eyes, or the fact that it was still screaming. The girl the vampire was attacking ran towards her and grabbed her by the wrist as she started to pull Cassie away from the scene. "What was that?" Cassie screamed at the woman pulling her away. She was so frightened. How was all of this happening to her on the one night she decided to sneak out of the manor.

Dangerous Fairy

8,050 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200
        User Image
                        User Image

Robin didn't say anything to the girl apart from grip her wrist harder as she walked herself and the girl down the muddy path looking for a house or some that had doors, that least it would.protect the girl from any more vampires.

After a couple if minutes Robin saw an old manor not to different from on her own home, but place gave an eerie feeling off, dark and sinister. But it had doors so it would protected.

She walked the steps of manor still grip the girls wrist, so she didn't run and get killed. She placed her hand on the door handle and found it opened with ease, something was making an alarm bell go off in her head but couldnt work out why.

Robin walked in and pulled the girl before closing the door and letting the wrist. She didn't care if hurt the girl she just saved her life. She pulled her leather trench coat off dropping it on the ground and looked to see damaged done to her.

Robin knew she would have a bruised cheek, but her arm and shoulder is what she need to look. Her top was now covered in her own blood. The bite on her arm didn't look to bad and would heal in a few days. However her shoulder was still bleeding and hurting like a b***h.

She turned around and looked at the girl to see if she was alive or wake, she wasnt going to answer her questions, normal people didn't need to know about this world and should remain a fantasy place for them.

12,500 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
User Image

User Image The woman who had pulled her away from the screaming head and the people lead her down the streets. "Aren't you going to answer me? What's going on? What was that? Answer me please." The woman didn't answer her, but instead continued the pull her through the streets. Cassie ran as fast as she could behind the woman, but she nearly tripped more then once following her. She could tell though that the woman wasn't going to speak so she just tried to follow without tripping.

The woman pulled her into an old mansion, and slammed the door behind them. Cassie collapsed to the floor and gasped for breath. "What's going on? Are you ever going to tell me?" she gasped. The woman started looking at her wounds. Her shirt was soaked with blood. Cassie felt herself starting to gag and retch. She quickly looked away from the blood, and tried to keep herself from throwing up.

User Image

User Image The teapot whistled as the water was finished boiling. Ameila poured the water into a bowl, and mixed the healing herbs into the water. She dipped the wrappings into the water, and made sure they were completely soaked. Grabbing a small amount of the medicinal herbs, she rubbed the crushed herbs into her wound, and flinched at the pain. Slowly she pulled the wrappings around her torso, covering the wound. Once she was done she dumped the water into the sink, and threw out the remaining herbs. She had just started to wind back up the remaining wrappings when she heard female voices in the other room. "Females?" Ameila thought to herself. "Well that's unusual for a prince that prefers men." Out of curiosity she turned and walked into the main room.

A smile crossed her face as she saw the slayer standing in the middle of the room with the little morsel they saw earlier. "Well, well little Robin. You've decided to walk right into the lion's den." Ameila said mockingly as she stepped into the room. "And you brought us a little snack." Ameila said licking her lips as she looked at Cassie.

~I want you to suffer, the way I have suffered~

Chatty Friend

User Image
Leighton Ambrose

Leighton looked at the other man and sighed as he clambered into bed with the other; he was getting rather tired of getting angry all the time. He loved hanging around Vladimir, but the girl needed to leave, and soon, otherwise he would soon become rather more irritable than usual. He hadn't really realized how badly that the other had been hurt, so when he saw how much pain he was in, he sighed and slowly laved his tongue against the other's wounds, worrying about the other's safety more than anything else. While vampire venom was bad for humans and lycans, it was much better for vampires. It actually made them heal more or less. He smiled at the other and placed his head into the crook of the other's shoulder while he was waiting for the other man to heal. He didn't know why he worried so much about Vlad, but it was pretty much impossible to stop.

(This post is s**t.)

Interesting Lover

User ImageUser Image

Vladimir left a whimper escape his lips at the touch of the moist tongue over his wound, he shifted up at the smell, his eyes opened quickly and he turned to look at Leighton. "Humans...there are humans in the mansion." he uttered as he shifted to grab a hold of Leigh and press his lips lightly on the others before he headed for the closet and picked out a shirt to wear. As he was dressed, he wandered down the stairs to see his main room which was the living room with three women, one was the slayer he had argued with a few minutes or more, he didnt realize how fast time passed. "So soon back dear?" he teased as he looked at the female and sighed. "I have an aid kit you can use to bandage your wounds, better disinfect them." he said as he picked the kit from the bathroom and placed it on the living room table. "Isnt that the girl you pointed out Amelia?" he asked about the blond.

Dangerous Fairy

8,050 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200
        User Image
                        User Image

Robin watched as Amelia came in to the room and then placed herself in front of the blonde hair girl, to protect her from Amelia when she saw her licking her lips and eyeing the blonde up. Her hand was at her side ready to take her gun out and Amelia, this time she wouldn’t miss.

She let a groan out when she saw Vladimir and the other male vampire from earlier, coming into the room, by now both hands were on her guys ready to pull them out, for when and if they attack. She cursed her luck really did. Not only to be bitten twice, one of which was still bleeding, she was now in a vampire house, great, her mind thought.

’’ I want no help from you vampire , we’re be leaving’’ she told him, turning her head slightly round and looked at the girl, ’’ Girl get up now’’ she said forcefully, turning back to vampires and picked her trench coat up, but didn’t bother to put back on.

As she moved backward to the door and blonde hair girl, making sure she that was always in front of the blonde, she didn’t need another young girl dead even if she was stupid enough to come out at night and walk along.

12,500 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
User Image

And

User Image

User Image Cassie had just caught her breath when someone entered the room. It was the woman from the group of people who had been watching her eariler. Every hair on her body stood on end and her skin started to crawl as she saw the way the woman was looking at her. "Well, well little Robin. You've decided to walk right into the lion's den." The woman said mockingly as she stepped into the room. "And you brought us a little snack." She said licking her lips as she looked at Cassie. Cassie's skin started the crawl even more, she found it hard the breath as she started to panic. What did this woman mean by looking at her and saying, little snack.

The two men from the group the woman was with entered the room too. Cassie wasn't sure why, but they frightened her almost as much as the woman did. "So soon back dear?" he teased as he looked at the female and sighed. "I have an aid kit you can use to bandage your wounds, better disinfect them." he said as he picked the kit from the bathroom and placed it on the living room table. "Isnt that the girl you pointed out Amelia?" he asked about the blond. Ameila's smiled widened into a sickening grimace. "Indeed my lord. It seems the slayer has decided to bring our lunch to us." "I want no help from you vampire , we’re be leaving’’ she told him, turning her head slightly round and looked at the girl, ’’ Girl get up now’’ she said forcefully, turning back to vampires and picked her trench coat up, but didn’t bother to put back on.

User Image As she moved backward to the door and blonde hair girl, making sure she that was always in front of the blonde, she didn’t need another young girl dead even if she was stupid enough to come out at night and walk along.

Cassie got to her feet, and started backing up behind Robin. She had absolutely no clue as to what was going on, but she could tell she was in mortal danger. Every step she took was shaky, she was suprised she could even walk. Ameila ran to the door, and stood infront of it blocking their way, using her vampire speed to reach it in the blink of an eye. "Why are you in such a rush?" she said. "We'd love you to stay for dinner." Cassie gasped as Ameila reached the door. How'd she get there so fast? it was like she was instantly transported there. How was that possible. How was any of this possible. Cassie started to make herself as small as she could without falling to the ground. She just wanted to hide. How'd she get herself into this? This was supposed to be a day of freedom, not terror.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff