Welcome to Gaia! ::

Omnipresent Vampire

User ImageUser Image

Vladimir thanked his attention, if not, this would have ended with his pretty face bleeding, but he just pressed his own head against her to make the pain be harder to her own head than to his, he turned away from her and chuckled, sticking his tongue out at the female. "Im sure that your children will be pretty...with pale skin...blood thirsty...you can always end up raped...so dont be so sure that my father would be the only one...you cant keep up with ten vampires that know how to work." he stated as he moved to adjust the clothes, the blood hidden where he had pressed the dagger inside, already healing quite fast and his face showed just satisfaction.

"Better leave now...you wont like to come back..." he said smirking as he stuck his tongue out at her.

Dangerous Fairy

8,100 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200
        User Image
                        User Image

Robin quickly moved back away from Vladimir and placed her hand to head to try and stop the throbbing that was getting worse. Once the throbbing had lessen she then processed to rubbed her wrist and arm, when glared at him.

’’ If that did happen, that child would be gone faster then you can think, I will never have a half human’’she spat at him

She was not lying if she did became pregnant by a Vampire or Lycan she could kill that child as soon as she could. She would never give birth to a half human. She had killed vampire and lycan children before and would again.

’’What make you think, I haven’t been ganged up by Vampires before and yet here I can’’ she told him.

Robin turned her back on him moved slowly over to where Vladimir had thrown her dagger. Once she had found it, she picked it up and wiped remaining blood off it and put in back inside boot before, turning her head slightly to see what was happening.

Bookworm

32,300 Points
  • Glacial Champion 350
  • Cool Competitor 150
  • Energy Generator 250
User Image

User Image Ameila walked up next to Vladimir. Holding her hand out stretched she looked maniacally at Robin. "Shall I finish her off for you my lord?" She asked Vladimir. "It wouldn't take long. Then we can retreat at your leave."

~I want you to suffer, the way I have suffered~

Eralieu's Partner In Crime

Chatty Friend

(STILL WORKING ON THE PRETTY PICTURES, I'LL EDIT IT IN)

Leighton Ambrose was one of the older vampires, but he was not the oldest of all of them. He was far under his master, Vladamir, and Dracula of course, but his rank was still fairly high and he was considered to be one of the elders. He was the slave to his creator still, but that was by choice, and not by being forced or such things like that. He was standing nearby his master while he spoke to a human girl and a she-vampire as well. He never bothered to learn their names because he lacked the intent to need them; the only person he spoke to was Vladamir and Dracula, if Dracula ever spoke to him of course. He stepped forward as he heard the she-vampire speak of taking care of things.

He hissed as he looked at Robin, but then turned to look at Vladamir, and began speaking. "There is no point in this woman staying any longer here, would you like me to remove her?" he asked with an intent expression. "I shan't like her to be any nearer to you," he added with a glower as he looked at the other.

Bookworm

32,300 Points
  • Glacial Champion 350
  • Cool Competitor 150
  • Energy Generator 250
User Image

~I often give myself such very good advice...

User Image Cassie dangled from the mass of Ivy under her window. She had never done this before, snuck out of the house, but she couldn't take it much longer. All through primary and secondary school her mother and father had kept her locked up in the family manor without even the tiniest hint of freedom. She thought things would change when she went away to University, but her father made sure she was only accepted at schools close to home, and insisted she stay home so nothing changed. They dictated everything in her life. Her friends, her food, her clothes, what she watched, what she listened to. It was infuriating. She was twenty one now. In most civilized soecieties that meant she was an adult and could make her own decsions, but evidently not here. She couldn't do this anymore. She had to get out. Even if it was just for a quick jount in the night and back before it was light. She needed some rebellion.

Cassie landed on the ground below her window with a thud that was louder then she had hoped. Holding her breath she waited, and listened to see if her parents had heard her. Thankfully it seemed as if they didn't and she looked to the next obstacle, the fence. Severly, very awkward, minutes later, Cassie walked down the street in the snowy night, proud of her escape, excited to meet whatever adventure would meet her before the morning's light when she'd have to sneek back into the manor.

...but I very rarely listen~

Omnipresent Vampire

User ImageUser Image

Vladimir was glad that Leighton was there with him, as he rolled his eyes he shifted to move away from the red head and stick his tongue out. "Im sure you will enjoy being a slave of the race you despise..." he teased and turned to the male vampire and shook his head. "Leave her be, we shall leave for the little round of the night, come Leighton. " he said as he grabbed the others hand and smiled at Amelia. "You can come along...i would not mind if you tagged along and Leigh here for sure dosent mind..."

Dangerous Fairy

8,100 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200
        User Image
                        User Image

’’ Na galla bhampair’’ she said, known that they wouldn’t understand her, not many people knew Scottish Gaelic

Robin turned round to see another vampire there then turned her back on him and quickly turned back to Vladimir glaring at him. She had never been the anger with a vampire and for it quite lycans and vampires were going to kill to night.

’’ I would like to you try and make me a slave because it won’t happen’’ she challenged him.

She turned her back on Vladimir and Amelia walked away from them, glaring at the new vampire who had come in the area but took a long hard look at him so she knew he was next time they met. Robin left the area swearing heavily in Scottish Gaelic

Bookworm

32,300 Points
  • Glacial Champion 350
  • Cool Competitor 150
  • Energy Generator 250
User Image

User Image Ameila leered at Robin. "Later, slayer. Hope to com to play again real soon." with that she turned her back on the girl, and followed behind Vladimir and his lackey. She was now in the company of vampire royality, and she was going to ride this train as long as she could. "I will follow where ever you lead my lord." she said to Vladimir.

Chatty Friend

User Image
Leighton Ambrose

Leighton had sunk back into the shadows behind his master, looking coolly at the ground, not bothering with talking again because he had no real motivation to do so. His master was not being threatened and he did not want to talk to humans any further. He sighed as he watched the human and the vampire-woman. His fangs were almost piercing his skin from the way that he was biting his lip, but the skin was never broken because he knew his limits. He cared not whether the she-vampire was older than him, because of his so-called blood-line, he was vampire-royalty as well, though he never counted himself as such. He only bothered to put his thoughts into words as Vladamir spoke to him. "As you wish," he said as took a step closer to his enemy, the human, scaring her off of whatever she may have been planning.

As Vlad informed the she-vampire that she could come he kept his mouth shut, since now it was no longer his business what his master did. He felt that there was something different about this vampire-girl, but he didn't know what was wrong and didn't want to find out really. He just followed in behind his master, not leaving any part of Vlad unprotected. He had learned to fight specifically to protect his master.

(Changed his hair color)

Omnipresent Vampire

User ImageUser Image

Vladimir was glad the slayer chose to leave and only making him laugh further, he turned to Leigh and smirked before he shifted for Amelia's face and bowed his head. "then we shall go to my home...We can enjoy some time to talk and see what we can do to treat the wound a little." he said as he shifted to hold Leighton's hand and lean to press his lips to the others for a quick moment, he was the others father in a way, he was the one that controlled all this and he not really minded the fact that he was together with a man more often. It was true you could not date others since you offered the same bed to the other man so you knew that he was loyal and even so he had no doubt that he would love Leighton.

As he turned to grab hold of leighton's hair, he moved to kiss him once more. "I just love to kiss you...' he said with a grin.

Dangerous Fairy

8,100 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200
        User Image
                        User Image

Robin walked further in to the forest still swearing Scottish Gaelic, she was fuming at how he talked her, like he was so better than her. She was going to show him how wrong he was about her and human next time they met and he was going regret and she looked forward to it.

Robin stopped and listen to the world around her, trying to find even the slightest bit of noise that would give away any lycan, because lycans didn’t care who heard them because they normal killed anyone who came upon, but she had against Lycans before and knew how to deal with them. Hopefully they would be fighting vampires and make her job easier.

After 10 minutes of listening and hearing nothing, she decided to move on and head to an old abandoned building that she knew vampires like hid out in, thinking that they were safe some Lycans and Slayers in there, it almost make her chuckle.

Once Robin was closed enough to the building and climbed in to a rather large tree and sat on one of the branches, pulling out a small telescope to look how many vampires there were in the building and started to count. She could see at least 7vampires and a smile graced her lips, She put her telescope away before jumping down from the branches, pulling about her guns heading overs to building.

(What do people think of the banner for the roleplay on first page)

Bookworm

32,300 Points
  • Glacial Champion 350
  • Cool Competitor 150
  • Energy Generator 250
User Image

~I often give myself such very good advice...

User Image Cassie walked down the streets of town, proud of her own rebellion and defiance, even if it was secret definance. She walked down the streets, with a feeling of light hearted enjoyment. She didn't know what to do first. There were so many oppertunities. She could go to a pub, a club, the park, anywhere and her parents couldn't dictate where. As she walked, contimplating her new freedom she saw three people walking her way. Two boys and a girl. The two boys seemed to be together, as in, in a couple. Cassie continued to walk down the street, wondering who these people were.

...but I very rarely listen~

User Image

User Image Ameila rolled her eyes at the boys. So she wouldn't be able to sway the vampire prince to her favor that way. She'd have to try something else. If she stuck around Vladimir enough she'd be able to figure something out. As they walked she saw a young, blonde, girl walking down the street in the other direction. "Look my lord. A little morsel for you tonight." She whispered to Valdimir. "Shall I retrieve her for you?"

Chatty Friend

User Image
Leighton Ambrose

Leighton was the strong, stoic and silent type of guy that didn't seem dumb despite the lack of speaking, but rather above it all. He was calm for now, but the she-vampire almost bothered him, in the fact that she was trying to worm her way between he and his Vlad. He was beginning to feel a protective instinct in a more jealous sense of the word. The she-vampire wasn't a physical threat to him, but she was providing an emotional threat by trying to win his unbeating heart. He knew that Vladimir was more interested in men, but that didn't mean he couldn't be swayed away from females entirely. A hand took his own and at first he was a bit uneasy not knowing who it was, but then he finally figured it out that it was Vladimir and then he was much more okay with it all. The kiss to his lips made his normally down-turned lips crack into a smile. He kissed the other back softly, before the other released him, and glanced over at the woman to gauge her reaction.

The second kiss, one that was much more intensified than the last almost completely distracted him from his job as a vampire. When he heard the girl talk about a human being nearby, he looked around and took a sniff at the air. He looked her way then shook his head. "Not the right age. Her blood would be bitter, like an unripened fruit. Besides you are hurt, allow me to pick a more appropriate meal for my master," he said as he looked at female vampire.

Bookworm

32,300 Points
  • Glacial Champion 350
  • Cool Competitor 150
  • Energy Generator 250
User Image

User Image Ameila laughed at how easy it was to get under Leighton's skin. He was very protective of the vampire Prince, almost obsessively so. Vladimir was probably this boy's sire. Ameila's sire had left her as soon as he possibly could. She had spent centuries without seeing his face. If she were to see him again she would probably drive a stake through his heart herself. Ameila was a lady of high soeciety before she was coverted. She lost everything when she changed. Upon losing everything, she turned her hatred to the world, desiring all to feel the pain she felt. She delighted in tormenting others. So she was overjoyed by the fact she was upsetting Leighton so easily. "Oh, I don't know." She said, stepping closer to Vladimir. "Young ones can be tender. Their blood is untainted. I think the Prince would enjoy her. Wouldn't you think my lord?" she asked turning to the prince with a devilish smile.

Chatty Friend

User Image
Leighton Ambrose

A cold smirk came across his face as he looked at the she-vampire. It was obvious now that she was trying to get underneath his skin, trying to draw out the devilish nature that lurked inside of him, but he was not one to be trifled with in such a way, and he let her know with a click of his teeth together. He sized her up before stepping in between her an the vampire prince. He wasn't even really worried about her getting her way, he knew that like always, Vlad would agree with him because he knew him best. "I've lived with my master for quite some time now, I'm fairly sure that I have a gauge on his preferences, but try if you must," he muttered before spinning around quickly, trying to scent another human that would be a better meal for his master, though he kept his sense of hearing focused on Vladimir.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff