Welcome to Gaia! ::

Questionable Lunatic

User Image
User Image

Vincent stood there silent analyzing the situation, he got a little distracted once Cassie went out and grabbed him by the arm "What a nice gesture of yours, but we don't take gift from people we don't know about, even if they were gift from the Queen herself, you can go and d whatever you want with that scum, but as far as I'm concerned I hope you do so, far away from here, since this girl has seen enough blood for at least a month." He said his tone giving a hint of him having no emotions at all, since he had an idea on who those tied vampires were . "By the way since you are leaving you should do it quickly since well not only because the effects of this protected land will soon start to burn through you, but because according to my watch, the sun is less than three minutes away of saying hello, and well I'm guessing London's night life wouldn't be the same without you, and I kinda like it" he added as he turned around leading Cassie back to the house.

Gabriel
Vampire Lord
--------------------------------------------------

User Image "I wouldn't ignore this gift if I were you." He called to them as the boy started leading the girl away. I'm sure Miss McKnight would find this interesting. You see, these are the vampire's responsible for her parent's death. And by the way I know about the protections around this house, that's why I'm standing off property, but these on the other hand...." He took the rope from Ameila, pulled the prisoners towards the property boundries, and pushed them over it into the protective field. The vampires started to howl in pain as their skins cracked and bleed.

Bookworm

32,300 Points
  • Glacial Champion 350
  • Cool Competitor 150
  • Energy Generator 250
User Image

~I often give myself such very good advice...

User Image "What a nice gesture of yours, but we don't take gift from people we don't know about, even if they were gift from the Queen herself, you can go and d whatever you want with that scum, but as far as I'm concerned I hope you do so, far away from here, since this girl has seen enough blood for at least a month." He turned towards her and started leading her towards the house. Cassie bowed her head, and let Vincent pull her away when she heard Gabriel call from behind them.

I wouldn't ignore this gift if I were you." He called to them as the boy started leading the girl away. "I'm sure Miss McKnight would find this interesting. You see, these are the vampire's responsible for her parent's death. Cassie stopped, and pivoted on the spot. "You....you caught them? You know who killed my parents." "And by the way I know about the protections around this house, that's why I'm standing off property, but these on the other hand...." He took the rope from Ameila, pulled the prisoners towards the property boundries, and pushed them over it into the protective field. The vampires started to howl in pain as their skins cracked and bleed.

Cassie screamed as she watched the vampires starting to bleed from every crack in their skins, as well as their eyes, mouths, and nose. "Stop, please, I can't watch. Stop it please." She turned away from the sight, burying her face into Vincent's chest.

...but I very rarely listen~
Gabriel
Vampire Lord

User Image Gabriel pulled the prisoner vampires back across the property line. The vampire stopped screaming as the wounds induced by the field started to heal. Gabriel kneeled down next to the vampires, and took one of them by the face. "Now why don't you tell Miss McKnight why exactly you killed her family."

The deformed vampire looked at Gabriel with fearfilled eyes. He turned to Cassie, and whimpered. "We saw you staying with the slayer, Red Death. She's been a curse to us for years. She's injured all of us. To a point where we can't heal. We're still in pain. We wanted to punish you for being with her. A piece of you bag dropped. We followed your scent back to your home."

Gabriel pushed the vampire back to the ground. "Now you know all my dear. I am truely sorry you've had to go through this, but no you know why your family was taken from you. I hope this can bring you some closer, but if that didn't, this will." He tied the end of the rope to his cane, and thrust it into the ground with such force it would have knocked over an elephant. He then tipped his hat. "As your friend observed, the sun will be up in moments. You'll get to watch the ones that murdered your family burst into flames. You will finally have justice. We must be off. Mustn't be be caught in the sun ourselves. Till we meet again dear lady." He gave Vincent a patronizing wink before turning to Ameila and Kahlan. "Raveness the nearest sewer entrance please. It is too late to travel home above ground."

Shameless Cutie-Pie

15,750 Points
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Pie Scarface 150
  • Pie For All! 300
Wolfborg007

User Image

He snickered. “Your so striate laced.” He shied having to agree that he didn’t really remember any more, then again vampire memory, or at least his as fare as he could tell was less focused on why then the feelings of hate associated with it.

When they arrived he opened the gate leading the way inside moving to take off his jacket then realizing the useless ness of it removed the things from the pockets onto the entry table like the letters and his keys and Minas Diary before taking the cote tatters off and pulling off his shirt heading for the living room to burn them. The house was warm all the fire where lit and dinner was on the table for the wolf,

He frowned at the meal he never got such service from the ghostly butler. He finally got the shirt off the fabric had partially stuck to the healing parts of his skin. His pail skin was red and raw and oozing though his face and hands looked fine it would need time to heal unlike normal wounds for him. He dropped the cloths into the fire where they where quickly inquorperated watching the fire hands in his pockets the light casting over him though he felt none of it’s warmth.

He moved eventually and retrieved a book from his bookcase from a section with glass doors like you might see in a museum. The front of the book was blank but inside in neat perise male hand was written ‘The Journal of Dr. Van Hellsing.’ He took another out the first book he’d acquired of the set which had a name embossed on the front ‘Jonathan Hanker’.

Ruthless Werewolf

11,100 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Team Jacob 100
User Image
Ezekiel Fenrirsson

Giving a snort, Ezekiel just followed him in, changing into his more comfortable, wolfish form.
"Yeah, yeah..."
he growled. "Say what you want about me... it's nothing I've never heard before."
He then went into the kitchen, following the smell of food. As his stomach gave a hungry rumble, he glanced over to Dracula, almost seeking permission to begin eating. For all he knew, it had wolfsbane in it, but he didn't care. He was starving, and would eat anything at this point. Though, seenig his rival pull out Jonathan Harker's diary, he smirked.
"Haven't seen that in a while." he pointed out.

User ImageXUser ImageX User ImageXUser Image

Shameless Cutie-Pie

15,750 Points
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Pie Scarface 150
  • Pie For All! 300
User Image

“I know right?” He brought all three to the table giving the wolf leave to eat as he sat opposite him opining the last of the collection to the last page he’d been on.

“I’ve collected the full account now… roughly anyway there are some exaggerations but that is to be expected.” He calmeted fingers tracing over the pages following the fine finishing school long hand of the dairy. “I must say Mr. Hanker did have a fine choice in women, strong, beautiful rebellious… she nearly had me with a stake in the heart, back then had I not became shadow I would have been dead. God knows what would kill me now…except perhaps that barrier, If I lingered till sunrise.”

He looked up. “Is it good?” He referred to the food wistfully.

Bookworm

32,300 Points
  • Glacial Champion 350
  • Cool Competitor 150
  • Energy Generator 250
User Image

User Image "We saw you staying with the slayer, Red Death. She's been a curse to us for years. She's injured all of us. To a point where we can't heal. We're still in pain. We wanted to punish you for being with her. A piece of you bag dropped. We followed your scent back to your home." Cassie pulled her head out of Vincent's chest and gapped at the newest vampire's, a new wave of tears welling up behind her eyes. "You followed my scent because I stayed with Robin that one night. But that means......but....but that means.... they died because of....me...." Cassie could no longer see, the tears were falling from her eyes so freely, the blurred her vision.

Gabriel pushed the vampire back to the ground. "Now you know all my dear. I am truely sorry you've had to go through this, but no you know why your family was taken from you. I hope this can bring you some closer, but if that didn't, this will." He tied the end of the rope to the fence, and tipped his hat. "As your friend observed, the sun will be up in moments. You'll get to watch the ones that murdered your family burst into flames. You will finally have justice. We must be off. Mustn't be be caught in the sun ourselves." Till we meet again dear lady." He gave Vincent a patronizing wink before turning to Ameila and Kahlan. "Raveness the nearest sewer entrance please. It is too late to travel home above ground."

Ameila watched as Gabriel and his two companions ran off. She didn't say anything. She didn't do anything. She turned her face towards the vampires now tied to the ground, struggling with all their might to get free in the last few seconds before the sun rose. A thirst for vengence bubbled up inside of her. She was going to stand there and as Gabriel said "watch the ones that murdered your family burst into flames."

User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Ameila nodded and looked up at the sky nervously. She usually like to be well hidden from the sun by this point. They needed to get under cover and fast Ameila looked around frantically. "This way." She said waving to Gabriel and Kahlan. Ameila had seen a manwhole cover, not too far away. She ran as fast as she could towards it, and ripped the manwhole cover away. "Come on hurry, hurry." She said to the others, waving them towards the opening.

~I want you to suffer, like I've suffered~
Gabriel
Vampire Lord

User Image Gabriel grabbed Kahlan by the arm, and ran after Ameila. He wasn't going to loss his newest thrall the day after he made her. Pulling her to the manwhole cover, he helped her through the whole and followed her through. He pushed her further in away from the sunlight. Gabriel smiled as he waited for Ameila to follow them into the sewers. "You are no longer needed Raveness." He said turning to her. "You're survices are greatly appreciated, and I will remeber this when I am forming my new order."

Bookworm

32,300 Points
  • Glacial Champion 350
  • Cool Competitor 150
  • Energy Generator 250
User Image

Ameila jumped through the manwhole, just in time to miss the sunlight touching her skin. If she could breath she would have given a sigh of relief. She turned to get further instructions from Gabriel, all though she wasn't too happy with him for keeping them out so long and endangering them all. "You are no longer needed Raveness." He said turning to her. "You're survices are greatly appreciated, and I will remeber this when I am forming my new order." Ameila shrugged. "You know where to find me if I'm needed again. Ta now." With a small wave, she turned her back on the Vampire Lord and his newest thrall. It took hours, but she eventually made her way to the manwhole nearest her home. One of the good things about her nieghbourhood was that all the buildings were tall enough, and close enough together, they blocked out the sun. She was able to walk down the street without worrying about sun exposure. When she reached her townhouse she walked right through the door, locked it behind her, went straight to her coffin upstair and climbed in. That was a long night, she was looking foreword to a nice day of sleep.

~I want you to suffer, like I've suffered~
Gabriel
Vampire Lord

User Image Gabriel watched Ameila, untill she was completely out of his sight, before turning to Kahlan. He then took her by the arm, and started pulling her down the sewers in the opposite direction. His movement was specific. He had planted the seed into the McKnight girl's head. She would be thinking of him as an ally right now for delivering the vampires who killed her family. Now he needed to further cement his place in her mind. He needed a sewer junction that would bring him close to her bedroom so he come effect her dreams. He found the spot underground where he felt the strongest connection to the girl, and released Kahlan's arm. "It is not safe for us to return home until nightfall. There is no access to the sewer close enough to my home to avoid the sun and if we are caught in it we will burn instantly. We will stay here for the day." He sat down on the cement side access that the sanation workers used, and rested his back against the wall. Thankfully this mane carried more water then actual sewage so the smell was minimal. The McKnight girl wasn't asleep yet, but as soon as she was, he could get to work bending her to his side, untill then he might as well relax.
He turned and looked over his new thrall again. She was indeed a lovely young lady, indeed he had made an excellent choice on a new thrall. He beckoned to her with is hand. "Come to me my dear." He ordered her.

Kittennice's Wife

Unbeatable Vampire

10,500 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Signature Look 250
Kahlan

Kahlan had watched all the events that had unfolded and it felt like everything was in fast forward. She watched as Gabriel tied the dejected vampires to the fence line by the man and woman, more of the conversation was directed towards the female though. Kahlan glanced at the man and the woman, before Gabriel grabbed her by the arm, causing her to look at him and keep pace with him. She watched as Ameila ripped off a manhole cover, Gabriel helped her into the manhole cover, she flew down the ladder steps, she watched as Gabriel and Ameila dropped down into the hole as well. She was pushed in farther by Gabriel, who spent a few minutes talking to Amelia thanking her for the help. Kahlan looked at Ameila before she had turned and left. With Amelia gone, that left her alone with Gab. When Amelia had disappeared out of sight, Gabriel had turned towards her, grabbing her arm and pulled her the opposite way of Amelia. Kahlan had no problem keeping pace with him as they traveled through the sewers. Once, they were deeper in the tunnel of sewers, he released her arm and said, "It is not safe for us to return home until nightfall. There is no access to the sewer close enough to my home to avoid the sun and if we are caught in it we will burn instantly. We will stay here for the day." He sat down on the cement side access that the sanitation workers used, and rested his back against the wall. Thankfully this main carried more water then actual sewage so the smell was minimal. Kahlan watched as Gabriel turned and looked over her again. He, then beckoned to her with is hand. "Come to me my dear." He ordered her. Kahlan slowly moved towards him until she was in front of him. "Yes, my lord?" She asked as she looked down at the water.

Bookworm

32,300 Points
  • Glacial Champion 350
  • Cool Competitor 150
  • Energy Generator 250
User Image

User Image The sunlight burst onto the scene, flooding the street and the front yard. Cassie stood still, unblinking as she watched as the shrieks of the vampires became excruciating. Before her eyes the vampires started to smoulders. In a steady progression the vampires caught fire, and disintegrated in three piles of ashes. She starred at the ashes with a stone glance before taking her first step since Gabriel left. A slight breeze blow through displacing some ashes from the tops of the piles. She felt no emotion. She thought she would feel something to see the remains of the ones who killed her family but she felt nothing. She didn't feel pride, relief, or even sadness. All there was, was emptiness.

She approached the piles of dust, and looked down at them. Why didn't she feel anything? What was wrong with her. She pushed the toe of her shoe into the nearest pile, still nothing. She kicked all three piles, spreading the ashesas far as she could in frustration. Why wasn't she feeling anything? Why was she so empty? She buried her head into her hands. She stood still for a few seconds, and noticed that for all the crying she had been doing, she had no tears now. She pulled her head out of her hands and turned back to Vincent. She walked back to him, and took his hand. "Come on. We should check on Robin." She gently pulled Vincent back to the house, and closed the door behind them.

Gabriel
Vampire Lord

User Image The girl came to him as directed, purposely avoiding looking him in the eyes. With a wide grin he slide his hand through her hair, and wrapped it behind her head. He pulled her closer, almost pinning her under his arm. He started twirling her hair through his fingers. He was playing with his newest toy.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff