Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gabriel
Vampire Lord
--------------------------------------------------

User Image"Come." Gabriel ordered in answer to her question. "I shall show you your new home." He turned and started walking into the darkened park. He heard her pick up her weapons, and then heard the sound of them flying towards him in the air again. He turned and knocked the weapons out of the air with his cane. His grimace turned to a face of sternness. He rushed foreword, grabbed her by the throat and lifted her into the air. "Now that wasn't nice." He said angerly. "What part of you belong to me do you not understand? I'm your sire. You have to stay by my side for the next five years, if I let you live. What part of trying to kill me did you think would cause me to allow you to live? Do you have any idea of what happens to a new vampire without it's sire in the first five years? You'd die."

Kittennice's Wife

Unbeatable Vampire

10,500 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Signature Look 250
Master Gracey

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Kahlan

Kahlan watched as her weapons were knocked out of the air with his cane. She then watched as he rushed towards her, grabbing her by the throat and lifted her up off the ground, before she could react. Instinctively, her hands shot up, trying to get his hand off her throat and she started swinging her feet. "Now that wasn't nice." Gabriel said angerly. "What part of you belong to me do you not understand? I'm your sire. You have to stay by my side for the next five years, if I let you live. What part of trying to kill me did you think would cause me to allow you to live? Do you have any idea of what happens to a new vampire without it's sire in the first five years? You'd die." Kahlan stopped struggling after Gabriel said, that she would die if she had no sire. "I'm sorry Gabriel. I'm still stuck in my human ways. Forgive me?" She said softly. "Why would I die if I had no sire?"

Ruthless Werewolf

11,100 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Team Jacob 100
Sadronniel
User Image

Ameila strutted through the streets of the city with a swager that could rival a rap artist. She feared nothing. The worst had already happened to her in her, extended, lifetime. She had been taken from her family, died, used, verbally and sexually abused, beaten, and abandoned as soon as her first fives years were up, all by her sire. She had nothing left to fear. Since then she had gained tenacity, a thirty for vengance, a conquering spirit. She was a vampire. She was stronger, faster, with better sences, and now she was on a mission for the vampire set to rule the world.

As she walked, she picked up a familiar scent. The three day old wounds from her battle with a werewolf started to tingle. She was in fighting shape once again, but the scars still remain, small though they may be. A grimace crossed her face. "Wolfy. Never thought I'd smell you again." She said.

~I want you to suffer, like I've suffered~

User Image
Ezekiel Fenrirsson

Ezeikiel tensed at the sound of her voice.
"You should've died of your wounds..." he muttered with a good roll of his green eyes. "But how have you been?"
He was dressed in better clothing, provided by his rival, and he smelled... clean, though he didn't particularly like it.
"You still smell like Vamp, so you must be doing well." he retorted sarcastically, studying her up and down.
She really wasn't bad looking... prettier than he remembered, now that he wasn't out for her hide.
Well, not yet anyway.
His thirst to kill still hadn't been quenched, and now that he found himself locked up and waiting for Dracula to return, he felt like a household pet. It was making him feel a bit lazy.

User ImageXUser ImageX User ImageXUser Image

Bookworm

32,300 Points
  • Glacial Champion 350
  • Cool Competitor 150
  • Energy Generator 250
User Image

You should've died of your wounds... But how have you been? You still smell like Vamp, so you must be doing well." he retorted sarcastically, studying her up and down.

Ameila saw his eyes drift over her body. She smiled slyly. "See something you like Wolfy?" She asked. She took a few smug steps towards him. "I'm guessing the females of your spieces can't be too much to look at. Nice to see a real tart to get your knickers in a twist ain't it?" She said, turning her back to him so he could see her backside. She wrapped her hands behind her head, and stood in a seductive pose.

Ruthless Werewolf

11,100 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Team Jacob 100
User Image
Ezekiel Fenrirsson

He turned his head quickly, hiding the color that rapidly rose in his face.
"Sh-shut up, Vamp. I'm in no mood to hear it." he grumbled, not denying that he did like what he saw.
He shoved his hands in his pockets.
"What are you doing here? Everyone's in real danger, I feel." he growled lowly.

Bookworm

32,300 Points
  • Glacial Champion 350
  • Cool Competitor 150
  • Energy Generator 250
User Image

He tried to cover it, but she heard his voice tremble, he was interested. She had him on the hook, and that was enough right now. She turned back to face him. "What are you doing here? Everyone's in real danger, I feel." he growled lowly. She shrugged. "I'm just passing through. I'm on a special mission. Looking for the vamps what killed the McKnights."

Ruthless Werewolf

11,100 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Team Jacob 100
User Image
Ezekiel Fenrirsson

Ezekiel chuckled.
"Now you're killing your own kind?" he asked with a laugh, "Never thought I'd see that day come upon us. I should get a drink later to celebrate."
If he had been in his wolf form, his tail would've been wagging with amusement, though he just looked at her.
"So, tell me about this mission. I'm curious."

Bookworm

32,300 Points
  • Glacial Champion 350
  • Cool Competitor 150
  • Energy Generator 250
User Image

"Now you're killing your own kind? Never thought I'd see that day come upon us. I should get a drink later to celebrate. So, tell me about this mission. I'm curious." Ameila laughed. "Please, what I'm hunting can hardly be described as vampires. They're weak, and pathetic. I'm doing them a service by ending their sad excuse of an exsistance. At least I would if Lord Gabriel didn't want them alive. I have no idea why though, keeping them alive is no fun, but I only follow orders."

Questionable Lunatic

User Image
User Image

" Like I care if what you think" Vincent said his tone sounding quite arrogant, for someone that until now seemed to be a nice person, but Vincent only behaved like that when angry. "We may be related but that doesn't mean I need to stand you or be nice towards you, so get out, before I change my opinion of using any of this." He added as he showed the vampire one of his hidden weapons, this being a holly water blessed sliver throwing knife. "So if you really care of any of those two girls or your meaningless life, just leave" He continued as he placed the throwing knife back were it stood, and turning around determined to leave the room, which he did. The slayer then went up towards Robin's room and spotted Cassie crying next to Robin. "Don't cry dear, it's going to be alright, as long as that pest doesn't bother us, perhaps we should call a doctor to check on our friend, and maybe go get some ice cream later on." he added in a soft calm tone not caring if the Vampire had left or not, since he had previously decided to ignore him as he walked up the stairs/

Ruthless Werewolf

11,100 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Team Jacob 100
((Going to sleep, but I'll try to update tomorrow... if not, Sunday definitely, since I'm in an away football game. sweatdrop ))

User Image
Ezekiel Fenrirsson

The Werewolf laughed again.
"I could say the same thing for your whole race." he replied, "But why even waste your time in slaughtering them?"
He gave a snort at the idea. It all seemed like such a waste of time, though it was hunting her kind that drove him in the first place.
Though he was so tired of it. He didn't want to fight and kill any more, unless it was for his own food.
He looked over at the Vampiress, eager for an answer.

Bookworm

32,300 Points
  • Glacial Champion 350
  • Cool Competitor 150
  • Energy Generator 250
User Image

~I often give myself such very good advice...

User Image Cassie was too enrapt in her depression to hear Vincent enter. When he spoke it took her by suprise. She looked up at him in embaressment. She tried to wipe the tears away quickly so he wouldn't see that she had been crying, but the damage was done. There was no way to clear her red and puffy face.

"I ah," She stuttered, trying and yet failing to control the quivering in her voice. "I don't know what to do for her. I ..... I could maybe clean her face, but I.....I don't know what she needs. I don't know anything about this kinda of thing. I'm .... I'm sorry."

...but I very rarely listen~
Gabriel
Vampire Lord
--------------------------------------------------

User ImageHe sneered at her pleas for understanding, and her question why she would nt survive without him for her first five years. He threw her roughly to the ground. "Know only now that it will be so." He pointed in the direction he had started walking before she tried to attack him. "Walk!" He demanded. "I want to see your every move, and not give you another chance to betray me before returning to our home."

Kittennice's Wife

Unbeatable Vampire

10,500 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Signature Look 250
Master Gracey

Kahlan

Kahlan hit the ground hard, when Gabriel threw her down, if she was human it would have knocked the wind out of her. "Walk!" He demanded. "I want to see your every move, and not give you another chance to betray me before returning to our home." He, then pointed in the direction that he was walking in before. Kahlan slowly picked herself up from the ground, seeing that her sais weren't too far from her. Once, she was standing, she walked over to them, picking them up quickly, placing them both in their holders. "Gabriel, I have a room at the inn in town, my belongings are there. I wish to pick them up before we go to your home." Kahlan said softly, as she started walking in the direction of the park. "That is if you allow it, my lord." She looked over her should once at him with her ice-blue eyes, before looking at the ground in defeat.

Shameless Cutie-Pie

15,750 Points
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Pie Scarface 150
  • Pie For All! 300
((OOC: hay everybody im back I'll be replying better and more reliably now))

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff