Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ruthless Werewolf

11,100 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Team Jacob 100
((So sorry I haven't been on, guys! But would someone be able to give me a recap? I appreciate it! biggrin ))

Kittennice's Wife

Unbeatable Vampire

10,500 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Signature Look 250
Master Gracey

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Kahlan

Kahlan watched as her first sai flew past the vampire, but she never made it to the vampire himself. The male vampire had knocked the weapon out of her hand and kicked her to the ground. Her head bouncing off the ground, but she didn't even have enough time to see stars, before the male started beating her with his cane. She threw her hands up to protect her head from the vicious attacks that the male vampire was throwing at her.

Kahlan could feel her ribs being cracked as the cane hit her repeatedly in the rib cage, when the cane would strike her in a different location, she would take the chance to take a breath, even though it hurt like hell with cracked ribs. She looked up at the male vampire with her ice-blue eyes when he wasn't striking her. Kahlan slowly turned on her stomach to attempted to get up from the ground, getting knocked back down a few times when the cane struck her. On top of trying to get up, she was fighting back the waves of unconsciousness. She was weakening from the pain and the internal bleeding that was most likely happening on the inside of her body. The last cane swing struck her across the face, causing her to flip onto her back. Kahlan laid there with her hands at her sides, breathing uneven from the cracked ribs.

She looked up at the male vampire from where she was laying, her ice-blue eyes glancing up at him. 'Too bad he isn't human, he's actually attractive.' She thought, as she laid there, waiting for the final strike to end her. "Too weak to finish the job vampire?" She asked, as her breathing got more uneven, her eyes starting to glaze over a bit, starting to lose against the waves of unconsciousness.
Gabriel
Vampire Lord
--------------------------------------------------

User Image He smirked as she lay on the ground, half beaten to death. All it would take is one more strike and she would be dead, but as he stood over her, ready to end her life another idea came to his mind. As a lord he was required to have a companion. He wasn't going to stand with this tradition, but he knew from personal experience that Lords without companions were more apt to attack and dethroning then those with one. In fact it was how he toppled his predecessor. A companion could help with detection of assassination attempts and decention from underlings. This girl was foolish yes, and she needed some training, but she already knew about vampires, she already knew how to fight. She already had a firey spirit, and she intreged him. Maybe another course of action would be prudent. After all she would be chained to him for five years so she couldn't kill him, and if he was not satified with her he could kill her. There was nothing but gain for him in this endeavour.

He lowered the cane and smiled. "No my dear, I fear nothing. I simply have decided to give you the greatest gift you will ever recieve." He got to his knees beside her, and dropped the cane. Slowly he climbed over her on the ground, and caressed hercheck, a wicked glint in his eye. He licked his fangs as he drew near to her face. "I'm going to give you immortality." He kissed her check before moving down to her neck. Her kissed her neck once and penetrated the skin of her neck as he started to drink. After several, satisfying gulps, he pulled back, her blood still glistening on his lips. Using his nail, he slit open his hand cauing it to bleed. He then held his hand above her mouth and let his blood drip into her mouth. Before the night was out, there would be one more vampire in the world.

Questionable Lunatic

User Image
User Image

Vincent's yelling at Mr. Oldman reminded Cassie of how her father used to yell at her. She started to shrink into the corner of the room without even knowing she was doing it, trying to make herself as small and un-noticeable as possible. Passing next to Cassandra, pulling her shirt by her sleeve signaling he wanted to be followed by her, and if she didn't follow on her own he would pull. Keeping her eyes, continually locked on the floor Cassie followed Vincent without a single word, staying two steps behind him as they left the room. She waited in silence for the tongue lashing she knew was coming."Cassie, Cassie, Cassie, I know you are hurt and that that man is the only thing that connects you with your past, but he isn't the caring character he seems to be, he is murderer and you let him inside, I'm not mad at you or anything I know it's hard to accept that, besides he was carrying Robin, who seems pretty much beaten up, but have you at least thought that there is a high chance that man, who has not leaved this house thanks to his arrogance, was the cause of those injuries?" Vincent said calmly, which would caught Cassandra by surprise. "I know he is still here, just because he may be as stubborn as me or even more, he won't leave until his bidding is done, so do me a favor and go and tend Robin's wounds while I deal with the pest, would yah?"he added with a reassuring smile to reassure her, he wasn't angry at her, but this actions and body language told that he was annoyed, and frustated .

Bookworm

32,300 Points
  • Glacial Champion 350
  • Cool Competitor 150
  • Energy Generator 250
User Image

~I often give myself such very good advice...

User Image "Cassie, Cassie, Cassie, I know you are hurt and that that man is the only thing that connects you with your past, but he isn't the caring character he seems to be, he is murderer and you let him inside, I'm not mad at you or anything I know it's hard to accept that, besides he was carrying Robin, who seems pretty much beaten up, but have you at least thought that there is a high chance that man, who has not leaved this house thanks to his arrogance, was the cause of those injuries?" Vincent said calmly, which would caught Cassandra by surprise. "I know he is still here, just because he may be as stubborn as me or even more, he won't leave until his bidding is done, so do me a favor and go and tend Robin's wounds while I deal with the pest, would yah?"he added with a reassuring smile to reassure her, he wasn't angry at her, but this actions and body language told that he was annoyed, and frustated.

Even though he was trying to hide it, Cassie knew he wasn't happy with her still. She immediately inturrpreted events as here fault. She had brought a dangerous man into the house. She had created problems for Vincent and Robin, she had put them all in danger. She just wanted to hide. Tears came to her eyes. She wipped her eyes, and turned from the library where Vincent was going to meet Mr. Oldman. She started walking up a side set of stairs to Robins room. She walked in carefully, making sure she didn't wake the sleeping slayer. Cassie sat down next to Robin and tried not to think about the trouble she had caused. Desipte her fighting, tears came to her eyes, she tried not to make a sound as she sobbed, wrapping her arms around herself in an attempt at comfort. She was supposed to be tending to Robin, but all she could do is cry and feel sorry for herself. She pulled her legs up to her chest, and curled in a small ball as she sobbed softly. She truely was useless. Maybe the world would be better off if she let the vampires finish her off now.

...but I very rarely listen~

Kittennice's Wife

Unbeatable Vampire

10,500 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Signature Look 250
Master Gracey

Kahlan

Kahlan waited for the final blow from the cane that would end her life, but it never came. Her ice-blue eyes watched the vampire as he lowered the cane, smiling. "No my dear, I fear nothing. I simply have decided to give you the greatest gift you will ever receive." She watched him as he went to his knees, dropping his cane. He, then slowly climbed over her til he was above her. Kahlan then felt his hand caressing her cheek, a wicked glint in his eyes. "I'm going to give you immortality." She felt him leave kisses on her cheek and her neck. Before she could say no, she felt his fangs penetrate the skin of her neck, taking her blood, making her even weaker than what she already was. Her breathing, more jagged now, becoming weaker. Her mouth was open to try and get more air in. After he had pulled back from stealing her blood. Kahlan watched, helplessly, as he cut his hand open and placed it above her mouth. As she breathed, Kahlan could feel the vampire's blood dripping into her mouth.

After a decent amount of the vampire's blood fell into her mouth, she felt a pain so strong, it felt like it was tearing her apart from the inside. She withered in pain, her back arching as she suffered in silence. The pain got to the point where she thought she was going to pass out, but then all of a sudden it stopped. Kahlan slowly sat up and pushed herself away from the vampire. She slowly brought her shaking hands to her mouth, feeling the fangs that she now had. Her ice-blue eyes standing out more now, were staring at the vampire. "What did you do to me?" She asked as she slowly stood, still backing away from the male. Her body shaking, then the tears came. The tears, even they weren't normal anymore. When Kahlan went to wipe away her tears, blood graced her hand when she pulled it back away from her face. Her eyes went back to the man, before she advanced on the male vampire. "You turned me into one of the monsters, I swore to get rid of!" She yelled as she went to punch him in the chest a few times. "You didn't even tell me what your name is." The bloody tears returning, covering her face with blood again.

Ruthless Werewolf

11,100 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Team Jacob 100
Blaze Star Fire

User Image
Ezekiel Fenrirsson

The wolf woke again, getting the distinct feeling that something was wrong. In an instant, he sat up.
"Dracula?" he asked, wanting to yell at himself for even being concerned with his rival's well being.
God, I really am getting soft... he thought to himself angrily.
He stood up, looking around, spotting the silver bullets. In an instant, his features crinkled with anger. Something didn't seem right... and he was about find out.
Dressing himself in his usual clothes, he went out, trying to find the answers that he was searching for.

User ImageXUser ImageX User ImageXUser Image
Gabriel
Vampire Lord

User Image He stepped back as he watched her writhe in pain as the conversion process started to take place. He licked the remains of her blood from his lips and fangs. He turned back to her as he heard her release her last breath. With a smile, he licked her blood off his cane and finger, and then took a step towards her. The girl raised in horror as she slowly realize she was now amoungst those she had hunted.

Sobbing she punched him repeatedly in the chest, and screamed at him her objection to her new status. He started to laugh as her fists bounced off his chest. It would take a few days for her full vampire strength to form so her strikes had no effect. "I have given you immortality, strength, heightened sences, and what's more..." He wrapped his arm around her waist and pulled her in close. "You belong to me now. Those newly transformed are bond to their sires for at least five years afterwards. I am posed to conquer the vampire world, and become the king, and now you will be coming with me to my destiny. If you please me, and I don't kill you first of course."

Shameless Cutie-Pie

15,750 Points
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Pie Scarface 150
  • Pie For All! 300
Dracula

nachopower
Ofcorse he herd the entire interlude he'd sat down to peace throw Mina harkers diery. He hers her quietly go upstairs and her tears. He wonderd quietly what it must be like to cry so freely.

"Dispight your efforts you've just made her cry. Not that my attempts to find a partner have been too successful of late." He added more to himself then the boy

Kittennice's Wife

Unbeatable Vampire

10,500 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Signature Look 250
Master Gracey

Kahlan

As the male starting laughing at her, Kahlan slowly stopped hitting him in the chest, dropping her arms down to her sides. "I have given you immortality, strength, heightened senses, and what's more..." He wrapped his arm around her waist and pulled her in close against his chest. Kahlan placed her hands on his chest, just so they put some distance in between the two of them. "You belong to me now. Those newly transformed are bonded to their sires for at least five years afterwards. I am posed to conquer the vampire world, and become the king, and now you will be coming with me to my destiny. If you please me, and I don't kill you first of course."

Kahlan wanted to scream at him that she belonged to no one, but the threat of death from him, kept her mouth shut on that particular subject. "What is your name?" She asked as she looked up at him. If she was going to be stuck with the man for 5 years or more, she wanted to at least know his name. Kahlan made sure to keep still when he had his arm around her.
Gabriel
Vampire Lord

User Image Gabriel smiled as she stopped fighting. So it was with any willful creature, they only needed a strong hand to break them and submit to mastery. It was just how thing would go with the world as he took power and asserted his dominace as the new king of the vampires, once Dracula was dead. Softly she asked him name. Leaning down, he placed his lips against her ear, and whispered, "Gabriel."

Kittennice's Wife

Unbeatable Vampire

10,500 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Signature Look 250
Kahlan

Kahlan watched as the male vampire smiled, when she had stopped fighting, before he leaned down, and whispered, "Gabriel." She thought for a minute, looking away, trying to remember where she heard that name before. After a few moments, it came to her. The slayers that had taken her in had told her about this new vampire lord named Gabriel. After a moment, she looked back at him, before peeling herself away from him, cleaning off the blood on her face as she went. Taking a few steps back and turning from him, she asked, "Why me out of all the people in the world, Gabriel? Why would a vampire lord such as yourself need a companion?" She then turned back towards him. "Yes, Gabriel I know exactly who you are and what you are trying to do, news gets around pretty fast." Kahlan crossed her arms across her chest. "Let me guess there is a rule somewhere that requires you to have companion to keep your status right?" She knew that she was probably pushing some buttons of his, but she didn't care.
Gabriel
Vampire Lord

User Image "Not a rule persay as much as a custom. One that I was not planning on following." Gabriel said off handedly. "After all my plan is to change everything about this world and how it is run. What is a foolsih tradition when compared to a rearrging of the entire world order, but..." He looked over his newest thrall. "Something about you intreged me." He walked over to her, and ran his finger through her bangs with a glint in his eye. "I hope you last longer then my last Thrall. I've had three since my own conversion. Each more disappointing then the last. The last one I killed before three months were out."

Bookworm

32,300 Points
  • Glacial Champion 350
  • Cool Competitor 150
  • Energy Generator 250
User Image

Ameila strutted through the streets of the city with a swager that could rival a rap artist. She feared nothing. The worst had already happened to her in her, extended, lifetime. She had been taken from her family, died, used, verbally and sexually abused, beaten, and abandoned as soon as her first fives years were up, all by her sire. She had nothing left to fear. Since then she had gained tenacity, a thirty for vengance, a conquering spirit. She was a vampire. She was stronger, faster, with better sences, and now she was on a mission for the vampire set to rule the world.

As she walked, she picked up a familiar scent. The three day old wounds from her battle with a werewolf started to tingle. She was in fighting shape once again, but the scars still remain, small though they may be. A grimace crossed her face. "Wolfy. Never thought I'd smell you again." She said.

~I want you to suffer, like I've suffered~

Kittennice's Wife

Unbeatable Vampire

10,500 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Signature Look 250
Master Gracey

Kahlan

Kahlan listened while he spoke about changing the entire world order to talking about the three thralls. She fought the urge to move when he ran his finger through her bangs, with a glint in his eyes. "So what are you going to do with me now?" She asked as she looked around, seeing her sais on the ground. Kahlan quickly walked over to them, gathering them up and putting one back in it's sheath. Holding one in her hand, she thought about her slaying days and wondered what was going to happen now. Standing there for a moment, she didn't have to give up her job even though she was a vampire. Before Kahlan could change her mind, she quickly turned towards Gabriel, throwing the sai at his heart.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff