Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dangerous Fairy

8,100 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200
        User Image
                        User Image

Robin followed Amelia as she moved over to the male and listen to what she said, that was all she need in her town, Dracula son, that would mean once word got out more vampires and Lycans coming to the area, that was not something she need. If that did happen then the slayers in the area were going to be under a lot more pressure.

Robin looked at them both and willed herself from gagging or rolling her eyes, she didn’t need to watch this display of affection between two undead people, that thought in itself was just wrong and wished she hasn’t through it. She moved her position so that both guns were point that them now.

’’ You won’t be going anyway’’ she told them, eyeing them both

She moved her guns and aimed them so that the bullet from each gun would hit them both in either in the hand or lower arm. She would normally aim for the heart but it would be to difficult from the way they were standing. So hands were her only opinion.

Bookworm

32,300 Points
  • Glacial Champion 350
  • Cool Competitor 150
  • Energy Generator 250
THE RAVENESS

Ameila Thatcher

User ImageValdimir took her hand and kissed it. Ameila couldn't help but smile. She hadn't had her hand kissed in over 100 years. Valdimir definately a traditionalist when it came to social interactions. "Miss Amelia...A pleasure to meet you. She is not a friend of yours, right?" he asked as he shifted to pull Amelia closer to him in an attempt to protect her. Ameila smiled, yep he was definately a traditionalist trying to protect the girl. If there was anyone that didn't need protecting it was Ameila.

Vladimir was quite the curious one and as he looked at Robin, he chuckled. "To answer your question about my appearance here...it was out of luck and foolishness. I am a curious fellow." he said as he enjoyed to give a glance to the two females and smirked lightly. "If you would excuse us. I prefer to not shed blood in an useless way...a limb body with such a pretty dress stained in blood would make a big loss for all kind." he said as he turned to brace Amelia's hand and make sure to hold her in place. "Would you enjoy a walk with me instead of a cat fight? It is not worth to fight in such a lovely night..." Ameila tried to gently wiggle out of Vladimir's grasp. She didn't want to offend him since he was the son of Dracula, but she didn't like being the protected female. "I would enjoy a walk, but first this waste of space is a slayer. Human bent on killing us. Of no fun at all. Let me dispose of her before we go." She tried to pull herself out of his grasp, but his hold on her hand was tight. Tighter then she thought. Even amoungst the vampires she hadn't experienced anyone so strong.

Robin moved her position so that both guns were point that them now. "You won’t be going anyway.’’ She told them, eyeing them both.

"See what I mean." She said pointing at how the girl was aiming her guns at them. "No fun at all. Let me dispose of her my lord. then we can enjoy our walk."

~I want you to suffer, the way I have suffered~

Omnipresent Vampire

User ImageUser Image

Vladimir sighed, his eyes closed for a moment as his hand let go of Amelia's and he turned to her. "Back there in Romania...you not really had to bother about such slayers...we have a free country after all." he said as he shifted to stretch his body lightly and moved to look from Robin to Amelia. "Well, i am sure amused by the fact that you want to kill her. I mean...its not like its an easy task...just that its worthless putting up with a human being...at least in my opinion humans and the undead should never interact...if humans come....its their problem....but now...this is stupid of this human to try and stop two vampires from whatever plans they have..." he said as he shifted to move slightly away, not caring of the gun as those weapons seem to him made for nothing more than to trigger his anger further.

Moving enough far to place a cigarette between his lips, his old lighter let the cigarette gain life as he stared at the two. His face offered a smirk as he sighed. "Of course...i should have better not interfered in this, you quite dont need my protection...im just an old vampire after all..." he said as he closed his eyes.

Bookworm

32,300 Points
  • Glacial Champion 350
  • Cool Competitor 150
  • Energy Generator 250
User Image

User Image Vladimir sighed, his eyes closed for a moment as his hand let go of Amelia's and he turned to her. "Back there in Romania...you not really had to bother about such slayers...we have a free country after all. Well, i am sure amused by the fact that you want to kill her. I mean...its not like its an easy task...just that its worthless putting up with a human being...at least in my opinion humans and the undead should never interact...if humans come....its their problem....but now...this is stupid of this human to try and stop two vampires from whatever plans they have..."

Ameila cracked her kncukles as son as he released her. She was ready for a fight, she always was. She was always eager to fight. Since her conversion she was always looking for a fight. It was the only way she could continue to feel alive. She started to advance on Robin. "Give me a few seconds my lord. I'll have her dealt with in no time."

Moving enough far to place a cigarette between his lips, his old lighter let the cigarette gain life as he stared at the two. His face offered a smirk as he sighed. "Of course...i should have better not interfered in this, you quite dont need my protection...im just an old vampire after all..." he said as he closed his eyes.

Ameila was only half way to Robin when he spoke. Turning around she faced Vladimir with an apologetic face. "Forgive me my lord. If you would rather I let this scum live. I will of course step aside."

Omnipresent Vampire

User ImageUser Image

Vladimir smiled at her and shook his head. "Your pretty hands should not be tainted inn her blood, my father might have not taught me this...but i didnt spare a life of a being that crossed my path. I hated any kind of being that tried to anger me...but today it isnt worth the try to kill her...there are others that need to have their life taken....or their death..." he said as he was known in Romania for killing his own kind, despising any kind of person that angered him enough to make him trigger.

"Feel free to embrace this cat fight or to step aside from this...we dont kill to kill...we protect ourselves or feed...its the only way our kind should live under this." he said as he wondered what he will take upon him to actually care of a person, he was not the one for love, but he was the one that would rather step aside from a fight if there was something to not spill blood, it would only bring him more anger and more hatred to kill more and more.

Bookworm

32,300 Points
  • Glacial Champion 350
  • Cool Competitor 150
  • Energy Generator 250
User Image

User Image "Your pretty hands should not be tainted inn her blood, my father might have not taught me this...but i didnt spare a life of a being that crossed my path. I hated any kind of being that tried to anger me...but today it isnt worth the try to kill her...there are others that need to have their life taken....or their death...
Feel free to embrace this cat fight or to step aside from this...we dont kill to kill...we protect ourselves or feed...its the only way our kind should live under this."

Ameila was torn. There was nothing she enjoyed more then fighting, and she so dearly wanted to make this little slayer pay for her choice of occupations, but she knew Valdimir's reputation. If she angered him, he could have her killed in the blink of an eye. Not to mention the consequences in getting on the bad side of the son of the leader of all vampires. On the other hand, if she pleased him there was no telling what she could gain. If she postponed her most basic urge to kill for now, she might be rewarded with the opertunity to kill a lot more, and especially important people later. Still she couldn't help herself. She had to scuffle with Red Death a least a little bit.

Turning towards Robin Ameila leaped at the girl, closing the distance between them. Knocking Robin to the the ground, Ameila punched the girl in the face, pulled the guns out of her grasp, and tossed them as far as she could. "Do us all a favor." she said spitefully. "Don't get up again." Ameila said before turning and walking back to Vladimir. Licking the residual of Robin's blood off her fist, Ameila returned to Vladimir, and smirked. "As you will my lord." she said with a devilish smile, holding her hand out to the vampire prince.

Dangerous Fairy

8,100 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200
        User Image
                        User Image

Robin paid no attention to what Amelia said and sat up, spitting the blood in her mouth out on to the ground. Before reaching in her left boot pulling her silver dagger out, like her gun bullets, it has also been bless in holy water, but like also cooled in holy water when it was made, just like when normal bladed weapons being put in water to cool it.

Robin flung her dagger at Amelia side and smiled when it cut through her clothing and hoped it cut her skin, even if didn’t cut Amelia, the closest of the holy dagger near her skin would cause a burning sensation, that in itself made her smile.

She stood and looked around to see where her gun were thrown and quickly made a move for them, before Amelia attacked her again. This time she would show that was not someone to mess with even if she was only human.

’’ Sorry Grandma, I have a rather strong stubborn strike in me’’she told her, readying herself

Omnipresent Vampire

User ImageUser Image

Vladimir let a sigh escape his lips, sometimes things would be easier if the world would not be so thorn into many pieces...But without all this, where would the excitement be? Some found this blood obsessed fights a fun machine, making them crave for more and he never saw himself as an innocent figure in the story, he was the bloody son and some even called him Dracul, which in Romanian meant the Devil. His father was a soft man towards the children, that was for sure, but the loss of his mother and his father's wife just brought more sadness and hatred towards the other races.

The scene make him cringe as he shifted to make calm steps towards the two, moving to grab a hold of the dagger as he wrapped his hand around the dagger and let it burn, no expression of pain was shown as he pushed Amelia away and pulled at the dagger. "You are a stubborn fellow miss. Please...dont interfere in this...its for the best of your sake." he said as he tried to keep her away from the guns as he kept the dagger in his hand. "Let me ask...parents killed by vampires? brother? sister? fiance?" he asked Robin with a soft smile.

Bookworm

32,300 Points
  • Glacial Champion 350
  • Cool Competitor 150
  • Energy Generator 250
User Image

User Image Ameila screamed in pain and rage as the dagger cut through her skin. The blade sank into her body, burning her from the inside out from the holy water. She growled as she reached for the dagger. "That's it Slayer. You're dead!" She screamed at Robin.

The scene make him cringe as he shifted to make calm steps towards the two, moving to grab a hold of the dagger as he wrapped his hand around the dagger and let it burn, no expression of pain was shown as he pushed Amelia away and pulled at the dagger. "You are a stubborn fellow miss. Please...dont interfere in this...its for the best of your sake." he said as he tried to keep her away from the guns as he kept the dagger in his hand. "Let me ask...parents killed by vampires? brother? sister? fiance?" he asked Robin with a soft smile.

Ameila stood obediently behind Vladimir, holding a hand over her wound. Every inch of her wanted to lash out at Robin and kill her on the spot, but Vladimir had specifically instructed her to not move, and she couldn't disobey the son of Dracula. She just glared at Robin from behind the vampire prince.

Dangerous Fairy

8,100 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200
        User Image
                        User Image

Robin looked at him and raised an eye brow at him, then looked at his hand and how he was holding her dagger, she wanted to pain in them, like they should be in. She listen to what he said to her and raised a hand to mouth and let a laugh out, is that why Vampire thought human became Slayer because they wanted revenge.

’’ My Mother died in childbirth, my Father died of cancer and my Uncle died in road accident, I have no family left. Im here because it’s a family business. The only thing I have close to a family member is a white wolf that appears in my dream to protect me when I'm in need of it ’’she told him.

She was not one for emotions they just got in the way of doing her job, she cried once for her dead family and that for her father and uncle, she never cried for anyone else, not even victims she had watched died from lycan or vampire attack. If they were stupid enough to walk home on then own then she was not going to weep for them.

Robin just smiled mockingly at Amelia glad she had caused her pain, like she should have had years ago. She put her left hand down to near her boot, ready to pull it out when it was need but also ready to protect to herself if she was attacked.

Omnipresent Vampire

User ImageUser Image

Vladimir could see the enjoyment and he sighed slightly as he shook his head. “Well…you sure had a lost life miss…and yet you enjoy it so much that it still is family business…” he said laughing as he shifted to pull his hand away from the dagger and gripped her wrist to pull it to his abdomen, letting the dagger pierce his skin as a wide grin came to his face, he was not so calm anymore as he gripped her free hand and moved closer. “You love to see us in pain? You know what I love at humans? They say they want to die…but nose ever said they want to die when they actually have to die…” he said as he moved to twist the wrist she had the dagger in.

“This wont take long Amelia…im sure some nice wine and a little talk would be great for tonight.” He said, the pain he felt was nothing compared to what he had, he just preferred not to interfere as much as he wished, he just loved to stay away and not show his weakness now. As he finally made her get away from him, he pulled the dagger away and licked the blood off it, letting the burning taste reach his tongue. “Such a pleasing way to meet you…”

Bookworm

32,300 Points
  • Glacial Champion 350
  • Cool Competitor 150
  • Energy Generator 250
User Image

User Image Ameila smirked as Vladimir showed up the little slayer. She stumbled foreword, still holding onto the wound in her side. "My lord, you should not have put yourself through so much pain for the likes of her. An uncessary sacrifice." She was impressed with how much pain he could endure. Of course she should have expected that with the son of dracula.

Dangerous Fairy

8,100 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200
        User Image
                        User Image

Robin looked at Vladimir watching him for any movement that ment using her dagger to attack. All it took was for her to blink quickly and a pain suddenly appeared in her wrist.

She looked to see that Vladimir twisting her wrist trying to make her drop her dagger, she kept her grip on till it was suddenly out of her grip and his. She watched he licked the blood off it.

Robin looked at Amelia glad to see that she was still in pain, that least she knew her charms and being bathed on holy water work, she just need to find a way to put the holy water inside the bullets now.

" The only sacrifices that should be happen is your hag face and wrinkle skin destroy, the world be a better a place with out seeing your face"Robin sneered at her.

She rubbed her now sore wrist and then moved to her chest, while her other was still free. As she watch Vladimir she decided that she need to put new holy charms on her weapons, to cause more pain so that even the strongest vampires would scream in pain.

" How is your father still a coward and still looking a replacements mate, bet your be happy when he does, you can mother baby boy again" she said to him, mocking him.

Omnipresent Vampire

User ImageUser Image

Vladimir shook his head amused as he shifted to throw the dagger away and shifted closer to the red head, moving his hands to grip her wrist and twist it to her back, moving to press his body against her, letting him face her as he laughed lightly. "My father is good, yes he still searches for as bride but i never had in mind that you had such a good opinion of me being a mama boy...actually i would have loved to have my mother longer with me...but death drew us apart." he said as his chest was pressed against hers, leaning close to her face as he smirked.

"My dad would love one like you...he sure would want to get me a little brother." he teased her as he shifted to hold her in place with the others hand.

Dangerous Fairy

8,100 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200
        User Image
                        User Image

Robin gave a hiss out when he twisted her wrist behind her back, and tried to pulled it out of his grip but stopped after a while from the pressure on her arm being behind her back. Soon Vladimir’s face was in her front her and laughing lightly.

Soon his face and chest was getting closing to her, she tried to move back from him. She listen to him speak, when he talked about how his father would like him, she felt herself shudder at the thought of being anywhere near his father in a way that wasn’t killing.

’’ When I see your father, It will be a stake in his heart and the only children I will have, will be to kill you’’she told him.

Robin grew tired of being held in place and wanted feeling back in her arm. She lent her head backwards, looking at him before bring her head forward with such force and slammed her head in to his face, that caused her forehead to start hurting slighting.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff