Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dangerous Fairy

8,100 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200
        User Image
                        User Image

Robin had found her book and sat down at the table and started looking through it to find that info that she need. She listen to the conversation that they were both having, looked up from the book and raised an eye brow that Vincent. She kept her ears opening still listening while flipping through the book, and finally find the page she need.

She as she read the page, it gave her little info about what she need and heard the chair move backward causing her to look up, she watched as Vincent held her hand for Cassandra calling it a night., she did find it cute that he thought of himself as her protector.

’’ Mina Harker drunk blood from Dracula, but that was all, unlike Bram Stoker novel, she didn’t start changing into a vampire but her health did improve and didn’t die till she was in 90’s was uncommon for that era of time, so if you we’re family that why you may look like the a*****e of all vampires’’ she said to him, not once looking at him.

She turned the page if her book and kept reading, still looking for more insightful information that she could find, but she knew her dreams were trying to tell her something, but no information so far had helped her.

Bookworm

32,300 Points
  • Glacial Champion 350
  • Cool Competitor 150
  • Energy Generator 250
User Image

~I often give myself such very good advice...

User Image "If that's the case then I think I might read it tomorrow, since I'm tired it must be like two or three am, and we need some sleep" Vincent Said as he closed the book and placed it on a table, before stretching and gone to place the book in the bookshelf he had found it. "Are you okay Cassie or would you like some company during the night I can sleep on the floor of yours if that makes you feel safe, or in a room next to yours,If me being in the same room as you makes you uncomfortable" He added as he Help his new friend up and before heading to the door.

Cassie blushed as soon as he mentioned sleeping in the same room as her. Cassie had no siblings so she had never shared a room with a brother. Her other relatives like cousins never visited. With her father's overprotective rules, she had never spent a night outside of her family's mansion, even for sleep overs or school events. Cassie had never shared her room with anyone before, especially a boy. She couldn't help feel butterflies in her stomach, flying up into her chest when she thought about him sleeping in the same room as her. "No, That's ok." She said, embrassed cause she knew she was probably extremely red by now. "I think Robin has enough protection on her house. I know I'll be safe." She took his hand, and hoped she didn't blush even redder at the touch of his hand. "But if...." She started to stutter. "If you want to stay in the room next to me, just in case. I'm sure...I'm sure that would be fine...."

In her mind she screamed at herself for acting like such a ninny. Blushing, stuttering, butterflies, what was wrong with her. Her family had just been brutally murdered by vampires. Her parents and the faithful servants who had helped raised her, drained completely of their blood, half of which ended up on the walls. Her home was a crime scene. Her future to be decided by the board of trustees for her father's company. She just found out that her father had actually be inviting a vampire into their home to drink from him on a regular basis. A vampire who had been coming around since she was a child. A vampire who could have easily come up to her room and drink from her. Everything was changing around her, and here she was blushing like a school girl. She needed to get her priorities in order. She needed to get ahold of herself.

She forced herself to calm down, and put on a stoic face. What she was feeling was probably just a result of the fact taht she was emotional compromised anyway. She had read more then enough stories to know that after a tradgic diseaster, people tend to be overly emotional. She just needed to get a grip.

’’ Mina Harker drunk blood from Dracula, but that was all, unlike Bram Stoker novel, she didn’t start changing into a vampire but her health did improve and didn’t die till she was in 90’s was uncommon for that era of time, so if you we’re family that why you may look like the a*****e of all vampires’’ she said to him, not once looking at him. Robin said before they had a chance to go up the stairs, pulling Cassie out of her self critism.

Cassie looked at Vincent. Since he was the one Robin was talking to, it was to him to respond. As she watched him, waiting to see what he would say, Cassie thought she heard a knock in the distance. "Is someone at the door?" She asked curiously, turning towards the sound.

...but I very rarely listen~

Shameless Cutie-Pie

15,750 Points
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Pie Scarface 150
  • Pie For All! 300
Sorry on itouch)
"You would have a hard time with that, she has verry strong guards." He informed. "And she is under my protection, if you try anything with her our fight will come much sooner." He had the distinct feeling the boy what's read ding his mind, he rarly let so mutch show on his face, even when stressed.

"I dought you want that, not only whould you lose, but it whould not be a total humiliating defeat if you did. And your ego cannot abide that I wager." He moved to his front door agen beaning the wolf to join him.
Gabriel
Vampire Lord
--------------------------------------------------

User Image Gabriel laughed. Turning around he looked mockingly at Dracula. "Do you actually believe I fear you. If I did, I would not be attempting to take your crown. You're not as powerful as you think you are Lord Dracula. I think you'll find you have less support then you believe, and do not worry about my ego, it isn't the one of the two of us that is the most fragile."

Questionable Lunatic

User Image
User Image

"No, That's ok." She said, embarrassed cause she knew she was probably extremely red by now. "I think Robin has enough protection on her house. I know I'll be safe." She took his hand, and hoped she didn't blush even redder at the touch of his hand. "But if...." She started to stutter. "If you want to stay in the room next to me, just in case. I'm sure...I'm sure that would be fine...." "Very well then I'll sleep in the room next to yours" Vincent said before Robin raised her voice and spoke to them.’’ Mina Harker drunk blood from Dracula, but that was all, unlike Bram Stoker novel, she didn’t start changing into a vampire but her health did improve and didn’t die till she was in 90’s was uncommon for that era of time, so if you were family that would bt why you may look like the a*****e of all vampires’’ she said to him, not once looking at him. Robin said before they had a chance to go up the stairs, pulling Cassie out of her self criticism. " Robin you don't need to tell me about what really happened, every good slayer knows Stoker's Dracula is more of a fable than a accurate text of what really happened, and If it is true that I'm related to her, well you can never choose your bloodline" he added before exiting the room "And it seems a vampire may be stalking you, after all why else would you be researching for the meaning of dreams, when it is a well known fact that mostly no one remembers their dreams, unless of course if they were induced by a creature of the night" he added before walking up the stairs, were he waited for Cassie.

Bookworm

32,300 Points
  • Glacial Champion 350
  • Cool Competitor 150
  • Energy Generator 250
User Image

User Image Cassie waved to Robin signifying that they were leaving, and followed Vincent up the stairs. "I Remember my dreams alot." She whispered to him, a bit concern about what he said. "Although they're mostly about puppies, and talk trees, and clowns playing the tuba. Does that mean that My mind is being controlled by a vampire too?"

Questionable Lunatic

User Image
User Image

Cassie waved to Robin signifying that they were leaving, and followed Vincent up the stairs. "I Remember my dreams a lot." She whispered to him, a bit concern about what he said. "Although they're mostly about puppies, and talk trees, and clowns playing the tuba. Does that mean that My mind is being controlled by a vampire too?""Not quite dear, you see, yours are pure , happy things, perhaps given to you by the sandman or a fairy I don't know, a vampire dream, on the other hand is complex and confusing also if you get hurt in it, you end up hurt in real life, or so I've been told" Vincent added with a smile "I also remember most of my dreams, but i guess that's just a thing some people have, maybe it means we are creative but I don't know" he said before yawning, he was indeed very tired and just wanted some time to rest.

Bookworm

32,300 Points
  • Glacial Champion 350
  • Cool Competitor 150
  • Energy Generator 250
User Image

User Image "Not quite dear, you see, yours are pure , happy things, perhaps given to you by the sandman or a fairy I don't know, a vampire dream, on the other hand is complex and confusing also if you get hurt in it, you end up hurt in real life, or so I've been told" Vincent added with a smile "I also remember most of my dreams, but i guess that's just a thing some people have, maybe it means we are creative but I don't know" he said before yawning, he was indeed very tired and just wanted some time to rest.

"Well then I hope I never dream have a dream involving vampires." She said with a small smile. She followed him to the doorway to the room she had slept in the night before. It was at that moment she realized she was still wearing the same clothes she was wearing yesterday. With everything that had happened she had forgotten to change or pack some extra clothes. She blushed again, embrassed she was still in the clothes from the day before. "Well um, I guess this is goodnight. I'll um...I'll see you tomorrow morning." She said.

Questionable Lunatic

User Image
User Image

"Well then I hope I never dream have a dream involving vampires." She said with a small smile. She followed him to the doorway to the room she had slept in the night before. It was at that moment she realized she was still wearing the same clothes she was wearing yesterday. With everything that had happened she had forgotten to change or pack some extra clothes. She blushed again, embarrassed she was still in the clothes from the day before. "Well um, I guess this is goodnight. I'll um...I'll see you tomorrow morning." She said. "See you tomorrow" Vincent said as he stop for a while to see Cassandra enter her room , before going into his. It appeared both were using the same clothes as they did the day they met each other, but Vincent only owned this clothes sine he technically had to steal them once his original clothing went all worn out. He would have to find a day job so he could buy another pair or two. He then took most of his clothes off, only to get inside the sheets in his undershirt and boxers.

Hilarious Prophet

4,400 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Autobiographer 200
User Image

Belladonna was about to start walking down the street when she heard voices in the distance. She looked back over at the house. And Realized the guards where strong and would make her uncomfortable but she lived on the other side of town and didn't' have the time or the cash to make it there on her own. She walked back up to the gate and took in a deep breath and walked up to the door and Knocked. Holding her cape tightly around her as it started to get a bit more chilly. God She hated london. But she tracked the people she was looking for here. She looked up at the house once more. Perhaps they are not home and just left the light on.

Shameless Cutie-Pie

15,750 Points
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Pie Scarface 150
  • Pie For All! 300
Wolfborg007
He didn't respond to it. "Goodnight Gabriel." he murmmerd thinking over what the vampire had said with a baeuw. He enters his home the door standing open for the wolf as he hung up his things. He had a buttler to care for his home a gist that had more form after being exposed to a vampiric Ora for an extended piriod of time the only prOblem what's ther whas no way to control him. Dispight there constantly being a cup of tea somewhere in he house the home stayed clean some what.

"What do you think of that wolf?"
Gabriel
Vampire Lord
--------------------------------------------------

User Image Gabriel watched Dracula turn, and retreat into his house. He turned to the werewolf, and grimaced. "Looks like you master has gone in for the night. Hope you have a nice little dog house on the grounds to curl up in little pup." Gabriel said. With that he walked across the garden, jumped the fence, and walked into the night. He had a new target. His plans were already progressing on their own. He had more then enough time to have a little fun. The girl from the McKnight family was still alive, and Dracula had taken her under his protection. From their conversation he could gather that the girl was not within Dracula's mansion. Dracula was so sure of his own abilities, someone needed to show him he was not as infaliable as he thought. His new target was the girl.

Bookworm

32,300 Points
  • Glacial Champion 350
  • Cool Competitor 150
  • Energy Generator 250
User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Ameila wipped the blood off of her mouth with the back of her hand as she walked away from the body of her third victim tonight. One of the curses that came with being a vampire was that you could never fill your hunger. Her kills were driven more by the thrill of the kill then a desire to feed. Even though it wasn't the most she had killed in one night by far, she decided time had come to go to sleep. After the fight with the werewolf last night, hunting humans seemed unsatifying.

What was it with that wolf. She couldn't get him out of her head. Perhaps it was his vigor. She had killed many werewolves before in fight with no problem, but this one survived. That was intriguing to her. One of the companions she had had over the years once told her "Ameila you look for a dominate male so you no longer have to be dominate." She didn't know if that was true, but this particular wolf had a presence to be sure. She shook her head, pushing him out of her head. She didn't need to be thinking about a wolf right now. She needed to go to bed. Maybe tomorrow night she could think clearly.

As she walked, she passed the slayer's house. Looking up at the old home Ameila sneered. One of these days she'd repay that slayer for the humiliation she paid her infront of Dracula's son the other night. As she passed she saw a girl standing on the slayer's doorstep. Ameila could smell from some distance away that this girl was a werewolf, and now she was knocking on the door of a slayer. It made Ameila sick to think of it. "Didn't know the wolves had thrown in their lot with slayers." Ameila said to the wolf spitfully, for a small distance.

~I want you to suffer, like I've suffered~

User Image

User Image "See you tomorrow" Vincent said as he stop for a while to see Cassandra enter her room , before going into his. She heard the door of his room close next to hers, and sighed. She slipped off her clothes so she was entirly in her knickers, grabbed her phone, and walked over to the bed. Pulling the sheets back, she crawled under them and pulled them up to her chin.

Before she fell asleep she sent a text to her father's assistant. "I need all my credit cards cancelled, and new ones sent to this address, and a set of clothes please." She followed the text with Robin's address and sent the text. She then put her phone on the stand beside her bed, turned over in the bed, and fell asleep.

Hilarious Prophet

4,400 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Autobiographer 200
User Image
"Didn't know the wolves had thrown in their lot with slayers."

Belladonna Jerked around and Sniffed right away and she smelt decay stench that all vampires emit. Her Face scrunched up and Gave the new comer a questionable Look. " Slayers you say?" She turned back and looked over at the house. Wonderful the house that she would walk up to would be a slayers house. She Took of her hood off and looked at the Vampire. "As a Matter of face yes we are all besties and we are going to have a slumber party later. I'm sure you would love to join wouldn't you.?" Belladonna said with sarcasm dripping from her words. She stared at the Vampire. There is only one thing in the world that shes hates more than London, and that is Vampires.

Bookworm

32,300 Points
  • Glacial Champion 350
  • Cool Competitor 150
  • Energy Generator 250
User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"As a Matter of fact yes we are all besties and we are going to have a slumber party later. I'm sure you would love to join wouldn't you.?" Belladonna said with sarcasm dripping from her words. Ameila smirked. "You had no idea that this is the house of Red death did you? You were just going to walk on in." Ameila laughed wickedly. "Every vampire knows that. I guess you wolves don't like doing you homework." Even though her first responce would usually be to start a fight with the wolf, Ameila was still recovering from last night's fight. Besides the fight would bring the slayer out, and Ameila knew she couldn't handle two opponents right now. She could just let the wolf stand out in the night and freeze, but she was feeling particularly generous tonight. "I fought another one of you last night." She said plainly. "A male. He walked off into the woods over there. He probably has a cave. You could probably find it, and he'd give you shelter for the night."

~I want you to suffer, like I've suffered~

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces