Welcome to Gaia! ::

Questionable Lunatic

User Image
User Image

"They found them didn't they?" She asked him. "The vampires found them. It's all my fault isn't it? They had never known about vampires, and then last night the, the night I find out that those animals are real my parents are attacked by them. It has to be my fault..."
"Don't blame yourself, things like this happen well mostly with poor families, but yes it seems to be the work of vampires perhaps newly formed ones, older ones attack only one person, mostly female, and trust me when I tell you that I know your family didn't went away without a fight , it even smells like holly water around here, so anyone could actually harm a vamp as they ran away" Vincent said a she hugged Cassie "I would say that you could stay with me, but I don't have a house here, but we could find a place." He added as he let go "Since this was an attack I think other slayer's with contacts with the police may show up, this is a weird one after all, I mean this kind of attack is too strange to occur." he continued not knowing what to do since this was one of his first human interactions.

Bookworm

32,300 Points
  • Glacial Champion 350
  • Cool Competitor 150
  • Energy Generator 250
User Image

~I often give myself such very good advice...

User Image A real detective entered the room, and appraoched them carefully. He could tell that the girl needed comfort at this moment, who wouldn't after seeing their family eviscerated, but his job was to find out what happened here and he learned long ago that if he waited until she was in a proper mindset they'd waste valuable time.

"Hello Miss McKnight. I'm Detective Cane. I have a few questions for you." Cassie pulled herself away from Vincent and wipped the tears from her eyes. "Of course detective." She said. "How can I help you?" The next thirty minutes were filled with the good detective grilling Cassie on everything from her family's business to were she was last night. When asked if she had anyone to confirm her alibi Cassie said Vicent could. It took some more time to explain who he was and why he was with her last night and this morning. The detective found it highly suspect that the night she decided to sneak out of the house for the first time was the same night that her whole family and servants were brutally murdered, and the fact that her family was wealthy and she would inhereit everything didn't help. Still she had an alibi and he had nothing to hold her on at the moment.

"I'm sorry Miss McKnight, but well have to close your home down for awhile. It's still an active crime scene. It'll take some time. Do you have anywhere you can stay for a few days?" Cassie looked to Vincent and swallowed hard. "Yes um, we know someone." The detective nodded. "Well, good day to you then Miss McKnight." With that the detective left.

Cassie turned back to Vincent, new tears in her eyes. "So um, do you think that....Do you think that Robin lady would let us stay with her?" She asked.

...but I very rarely listen~

Shameless Cutie-Pie

15,750 Points
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Pie Scarface 150
  • Pie For All! 300
User Image

He had slept but was woken in the middle of the day he didn’t know why knowing he could sleep on the train that would take him to inner London, he remembered the women, Robin, the girl with hair it seemed the color of the birds chest and eyes fierce and soft. He did not know if she lived in the inner of London or hear in the rural lands near the deep forests.

He donned suit sunglasses hat and jacket heading out into the light. It whatnot too brilliant behind his custom sunglasses. Walking down the street the side walks alternately slick with ice or melted into slush by salt he was not going to visit the wolf until night. As he walked down the street of his mention filled naborhood ears pricking up then nose noting the commotion of one of his Nabors down the street he walked down standing outside the police line inhaling deeply knowing instantly who had been there but no idea why. He had known this family, the father was one of those people who walks round the naborhood to meet his Nabors and inviting them to things.

He’d been inside a dozen times or so for parties, the house was similar to his own, once out of cajoling he’d even been convinced to let them come over to his own residence for a ‘birthday’ party he’d had to make up the date when put on the spot. They where nice engulf, and due to the mans pleasant attitude and help in cretin things he had kept vampires out of the naborhood, until now and he was not please . he motioned to one of the officers lowering his glasses his eyes going red working on getting information from him, though it just looked like they where talking.

Ruthless Werewolf

11,100 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Team Jacob 100
User Image
Ezekiel Fenrirsson

Ezekiel headed into town, his torn trench coat no way to dress... for once, he felt that his rival, Dracula, was right... he had to get something more...presentable.
At least for now.
He was glad that he had hustled a game of pool a few days ago, so cash wasn't a problem... he only wished that he didn't run into that pesky, though attractive, vampire girl again.

User ImageXUser ImageX User ImageXUser Image

Bookworm

32,300 Points
  • Glacial Champion 350
  • Cool Competitor 150
  • Energy Generator 250
User Image

User Image They left the mansion which now belonged to Cassie, and hailed another cab. Cassie was nearly in shock. She could only speak enough to give directions on where to go. The whole time they were in the cab She looked foreward, barely blinking. She had to rest her head on Vincent's shoulder, using him as support.

They stopped by a phone store. With hers gone, she was going to need a new one. It might seem like her priorities were miss aligned, but she knew her father's assistant would want to call her. In the next few days there would be investigations carried out, funerals planned, condolences to accept. She would need a phone if she was going to run her life. After she had a new phone and her number was transferred, they travelled to the library.

She floated through the front doors of the library, bumping into people as she went, unable to recgonize anyone else around her. All she could do was walk towards the front desk in a daze. "Excuse me." She said to the Librarian there. "I need to speak to Robin Reid." She said softly. "Is she here?"

Shameless Cutie-Pie

15,750 Points
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Pie Scarface 150
  • Pie For All! 300
User Image

He got all the information that he needed seeing the girl leave determined to find out what was going on following her out of site and seeing them go into the library smirking he spent dome time hear, the history section was some what of comedy to him.

He stepped out of the ally carefully crossed the street and climbed the stares entering just after she had spoken,. The doors always stood a little open during the day allowing him in, the building was old meaning the rules where stranger for it, if a lesser vampire came they would hit the open space between the doors like a wall.

“Miss Knight good morning, I saw the commotion around your home are you alright?” He came up looking as though he had just come to spend a morning hear. He slid his sunglasses off and into his pocket his dark brown eyes resting concernedly on her face.

She knew him as Alucard Oldman.

Dangerous Fairy

8,100 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200
        User Image
                        User Image

Robin was out in the back of the library sorting few some of the news they have just gotten in, and getting them all ready to that they could go out by tomorrow morning at the latest. She was out back because she could work at her own pace due her injuries and her boss understood that and let her.

She had finished at least half the books she need to get done and it was nearing lunch time, so she would get them all done by the time she leaves in the evening. She stood up from her chair and stretched her limbs out and run her hand down her neck over the bite mark letting a little shiver out. The open showing one of the librarian’s saying someone was out front asking for her.

Robin nodded to the woman, who then left the room to go back to what it was before coming to get her. She made her way over to the door when she felt something stop her from going out the door, almost growling at her in her mind. It took her by surprised at the wolf would come now, who or what it was putting the wolf on edge and Robin knew she had to be careful.

She walked out of the door and head over the to the stairs to get down to ground floor and heading over the front desk where whoever it was would be waiting for her. As she walked her eyes took everything and everyone in to see if anything supernarutal was in here. When she made it to the front desk where was Vincent and Cassandra, but another person who she didn’t know, but there something about them but couldn’t put her finger on it.

’’ What can I do for you two’’she asked in a voice, that neither of them had heard, gentle and soft, as she walked to stand in front of the two of them.

Bookworm

32,300 Points
  • Glacial Champion 350
  • Cool Competitor 150
  • Energy Generator 250
User Image

User Image As she stood waiting for Robin, she heard a voice behind her. “Miss McKnight good morning, I saw the commotion around your home are you alright?” He came up looking as though he had just come to spend a morning hear. He slid his sunglasses off and into his pocket his dark brown eyes resting concernedly on her face.

She knew him as Alucard Oldman.
Had she known who he was, she would find it strange that he was walking around in broad daylight which was unusual activity for a vampire, but she didn't know he was the vampire King. She had seen him at social parties around town. A few times he had had business transactions with her father. He had been in her house before to sign the contracts needed. She didn't really know the man very well. Something about him had always made her feel uncomfortable, like a little mouse under the watch of a cat. "Hello, Mr. Oldman." She said sheepishly as she subconiously took a few steps closer Vincent. "Yes, um....my parents last night..." She trailed off as tears started welling up in her eyes. She wipped the tears from her eyes, but more took their place.

She heard Robin's voice behind her and felt a little relieved, although she wasn't sure why. "Yes, I need to talk to you, um..." She turned back to the man and the vampire standing nearby. "Vincent, this is Mister Oldman he's a former associate of my father's. Mister Oldman, this is Vincent he's been helping me today. Um, why don't you two get aquinted while I talk to Miss Reid, excuse me." She turned to Robin, and pulled her off to the side where no one could hear them. "Robin, I'm sorry to bother you at work, I know you were hoping to never see me again but..." The tears welled up in her eyes, and cascaded down her face. She gasped for breath and held herself, trying to gain control of herself again. After a few moments, she looked up at Robin. "My parents were killed by vampire last night. I found them this morning. The police were there though. There was so much blood and..." She trailed off again, shuttering in her tears.

Kittennice's Wife

Unbeatable Vampire

10,500 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Signature Look 250
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Kahlan

Kahlan slowly opened her eyes, groggy from what had happened the previous night. She could see that she had a few hours of daylight left. She slowly pushed herself into a seating position on the couch that she was on. Apparently a police officer had found her and placed her in a side room in the station. A sharp pain came from her neck, when she felt that pain, her eyes opened wide. She walked over to a mirror and seen the two fang marks. Kahlan moved her necklace around to where the black flower covered the bite mark.

After a few moments of fixing her hair and clothes, she slid out a window from the police station and headed towards woods, so she could reclaim her sais before night hit. She stretched as she walked into the woods, still groggy from the attack that had happened the night before. After a few minutes of walking in the woods, she found her beloved sais. She carefully picked them up wiping them off on the ground, before she placed them in their respective holders.

Kahlan noticed that the sun was close to setting, and she didn't want to get caught in the woods again at night, at least til the grogginess went away. After a few moments of walking, she hit the city edge, deciding to check out the library and see if she could check out a book for a couple days. On the way, she bought a coat that was big enough to hid her sais, after a few moments she was staring at a map to try and find the library.
((Edited))

Dangerous Fairy

8,100 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200
        User Image
                        User Image

Robin looked at Cassandra and knew that something was wrong by the look on her face, she then looked at both Vincent and the man, they looked similar to each other but there was something more there, but shrug it off.

She let herself be dragged by Cassandra to a quiet section of the library where she stood and listen to what she told her, she took every word in that Cassandra told her and tried to work out, what group of vampires did it, there were a group of vampires, so working out what group it was would take time.

She told Cassandra to stay where she was and that she would be back in a few moment. She went into the stuff room and over to locker, opening it and taken her house keys out of it, then shut it and head back to Cassandra.

’’ Here, only yourself and Vincent is allowed in my house, NO one else, now go there and do NOT go out for any reason’’she told Cassandra, before leaving her.

Vicious Elder

8,650 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Beta Citizen 0

Ƒrancesco Ӎelzi

A beautiful man entered the library, his short-cropped red hair dyed so crimson that it looked the colour of fresh spilled blood, a striking comparison against his alabaster smooth skin. Dressed in a fashionable ensemble with a low-cut shirt just revealing enough of his bare and muscled chest to draw raised eyebrows of interest from men and women alike, his black high-heeled leather boots clicked softly upon the marbled floor. He moved like a man with purpose, not idling or stopping for a moment as he glided through doorways and halls towards the main receptionists desk in the eastern wing of the building, where he found a fine young woman awaiting him. She did not know to expect his arrival, and indeed had no inkling that the attractive male specimen now before her was a dangerous killer centuries old and devoid of true emotion. A predator in the guise of a man.

He smiled politely, his look so disarmingly stunning that she practically melted upon witnessing it.
“Greetings ma'cherie.” He purred in a hard-to-place European accent. “I am wondering if you might help me to locate a particular piece of valuable information?” His words flowed beautifully, like the most ornate cursive writing made audible.
“It would fall within the realms of local history, specifically folklore, I should imagine. A myth of some minor telling, regarding a pair of twins and their matching knives. The Daggers of Dagenham.” He stopped. Allowing her a moment to respond.

“Ah...” She panted, practically incapable of thoughts beyond primal lust for a short moment before some pieces of her mind returned and she could think clearly. “...Ye. Yes. I... I mean, yes sir!” The pretty brunette smiled before beginning to blush. She had called him sir?! Why? Why did this man evoke sudden feelings of lust and submission within her... She cast the thought aside and chalked it up to his good looks playing with her tired mind. “Local folklore can be found in the stacks just over there.” She pointed out several shelves in a secluded, dark corner of the room.
“I could... I could show you?” She smiled.

“Well. That would be delightful.” Francesco responded, falling into step behind the librarian. As they approached the stacks, she immediately grabbed a large, red-bound leather tome and held it up to him.

“I think this would be what you are looking for. 'Tales of mythe and the Vampyre'.” She beamed. “I recall something about twins with fancy weapons in there.”

۞ШHO۞ A pretty, doomed little mortal.
۩ШHERE۩ The library.
۞ШHY۞ All of this for some glorified cutlery.

Vivacious Vampire Mesmerizing Murderer Beautiful b*****d

Kittennice's Wife

Unbeatable Vampire

10,500 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Signature Look 250
Kahlan

After a few moments of staring at the map, she found the library. As she walked towards it, it started to rain. By the time, she got there her hair was stuck to her head. Kahlan wanted to learn more about the folklore around this part of town, since she had never been there before. Going through the first set of doors, she had no problem with, when she grabbed the second door she seen the vampire from last night. She froze for a moment, before pushing herself forward into the library and continued on past him.

Eventually she would kill the vampire for biting her, her eyes narrowed as she headed for the local lore section. She seen a flirty librarian and a good-looking man in the section as well. He held a large, red-bound leather book. Kahlan had caught the last bit of what the librarian said the book was about. Cursing herself mentally, she continued to browse the books to locate another book that held local folklore.

Vicious Elder

8,650 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Beta Citizen 0

Ƒrancesco Ӎelzi

Francesco's smile grew into a wide grin. “How very wonderful. You have quite outdone yourself my dear.” He reached out to grasp the book only to find it pulled from his fingers.

“Nuh-uh!” The librarian smiled playfully. “Kiss me first!” She demanded rather forcefully for a human, and yet the vampires past experiences made the tame request sound almost childish to his ears. “Kiss me and make me believe that I’m a princess. Do that, and I’ll hand your book over!” She clarified. A far from simple request, yet one he would be happy to fulfill were time not of the essence. Alas London was not the type of city Francis wished to linger in when the vampire lords were squabbling, and indulging girlish fantasies would be a dreadful waste of precious time.

He shook his head and spoke. “Such a pity that your usefulness could not continue beyond this simple task, but I simply can not afford to be educating a fresh recruit so close to my goal.” He sighed, his eyes displaying lies of sorrow and upset. He gently laid a hand upon her left cheek and cupped it softly to regard her eyes. They were an unremarkable and ugly brown.
“Goodnight ma'cherie.”
His free hand shot up lightning-fast and wrapped around her further, to grasp the ponytail at the back of her skull. A quick snap back and forwards released a brutal crack and her limp form collapsed all at once to the floor. Dead as a doorstop, still she cradled the leather tome against her ample bosom.

The vampire knelt beside the girl and retrieved the book, having been unaware that a witness now stood nearby. Kahlan had been quiet, as was to be expected in a library, and Francis was wrapped up in other business and not expecting other readers this late, making it quite understandable that he would miss the arrival, however when he turned upon a heel to leave and spotted her in the stacks... His surprise did not last long.

“Well well. If it isn't my unlucky night. I am just being forced to eradicate so many fine young playthings.” He pouted.

۞ШHO۞ Kahlan
۩ШHERE۩ The library.
۞ШHY۞ Pretty maids, all in a row.

Vivacious Vampire Mesmerizing Murderer Beautiful b*****d

Kittennice's Wife

Unbeatable Vampire

10,500 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Signature Look 250
Kahlan

Kahlan was still looking around the folklore section, when she turned around to ask the librarian a question. She opened her mouth to speak when she seen the speed of the man's hand and the brutal crack of the librarian's neck. She reached for her sais as the man turned towards her. Pulling them out from beneath her coat, she held them up. "Sorry I'm planning on living vampire." She said, with a soft transylvanian accent. She knew that he was a vampire from the incident that happened with the librarian.

Questionable Lunatic

User Image
User Image

Vincent stood next to Cassandra as both waited for Robin to appear, once the girl appeared they were joined by a man who apparently knew Cassandra, but that didn't mean he would trust the man right away. Besides for some reason he felt uncomfortable around him, Vincent stood silent, just looking around the place, making it clear he wouldn't start the conversation, after all he had nothing to talk about. The half Romanian then noticed something strange on the man, he looked similar to him, both were the same height, and somehow the same facial features, but Mr. Oldman was actually older. It appeared both men wouldn't exchange words since both Robin and Cassandra were back "You okay dear?" he asked Cassie when she and the librarian/slayer returned.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff