Welcome to Gaia! ::

Kittennice's Wife

Unbeatable Vampire

10,500 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Signature Look 250
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Kahlan

Kahlan watched as the vampire plunged his staff into the ground and draped his coat over the handle. As he loosened the top few buttons of his shirt, she rose both of her sais to eye level, her eyes never leaving the both of them. She watched as the male vampire's grin grew bigger and that was when she noticed the the black figure growing out of the side of his head. Before she knew it, the figure had turned into the shape of a big dog that was all black that had a eyes everywhere. The creature was running at a fast speed towards her, it's mouth open wide and aiming towards her middle.

Kahlan waited for a few more seconds for the monster to get closer, before she rolled to her right. When she got back to her feet, she seen that the monster was at the place where she was just standing. She glared at the vampire for a moment, before she let the sai in her left hand fly towards him, aiming for his heart. After she released the sai, she ran towards the vampire as well. If her sai that she had thrown didn't reach it's mark, she would use her remaining sai and her body weight to try and plunge it into his heart.

Shameless Cutie-Pie

15,750 Points
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Pie Scarface 150
  • Pie For All! 300
User Image

His body opened like a knot in a tree letting the weapon slide throw with plenty of wiggle room the other found it’s mark but his grin only grew wider as an arm raped around her waste pulling her to him the black that was his body now ranching the weapon from her grasp and spitting it out the other side as he griped her weapon hand.

~Just like I thought~ his voice was deep and distorted and ecocide ~Not even the best priest slayers come after uuuuussssss.” His long red Tung liked across her throat grasping her hair and hand in his pulling her head forcefully to the side. “I’m not even sure what would kill me, but I know it’s defiantly not you or any of your humans~

~You see my compatriot hear? He isn’t just any werewolf, he’s THE whereof, which makes me THE vampire, and if he has yet to kill me then what chance do you have?~ His face was very close to hers now though his shoulders hadn’t moved, it was distortedly elongated and the front completely flat.

~As always your all just fools children~ He smirked bighting into her throat teeth burrowing in and he sucked hard not letting any run from the woned, like a leach he was.

(don’t worry I’m not gunna kill her, Dracula doesn’t kill, at least not this one, not unless you make him mad also for his voice think of ‘him’ from power-puff girls)

Kittennice's Wife

Unbeatable Vampire

10,500 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Signature Look 250
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Kahlan

Kahlan watched the male vampire's body open up, letting her sai go completely through without causing him harm. But the sai that she still held found its mark, but only caused his grin to grow wider. In a blink of an eye, he had wrapped an arm around her waist and pulled her in close, she struggled against his grasp, but to no avail. The weapon that she held onto for dear life, was quickly surrounded by the blackness that surrounded his body and ripped away from her. Before Kahlan knew it, her weapon hand was in the grasp of his other hand. As the male vampire spoke, she felt his tongue slid across her throat, a look of disgust coming across her face as he did, but it was only there for a moment, when he grasped her hair in his hand and pulled it to the side. She froze when she found out who the vampire and the werewolf was. Kahlan started struggling again when his face was close to hers, knowing what would happen if she didn't try. But, as before to no avail, she couldn't break free from his grasp. The last thing she seen on his face was a smirk, before she felt his fangs enter her throat, and it hurt like hell. She struggled as he burrowed further into her neck. After a few moments, Kahlan could see darkness slowly taking place of vision, her struggling becoming weaker, before stopping altogether. "Let....." Her transylvanian accent shining through. "me....go." She said, as she succumbed to the welcoming darkness that she had fought against, knowing that she could possibly not wake up from this encounter.

((And i can't picture Dracula sounding like HIM from powerpuff girls. XD))

Dangerous Fairy

8,100 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200
        User Image
                        User Image

As Robin turned to go back inside her room, something made her froze, she had no idea what it was but something was telling her cut herself hard and deep. She learnt long ago not to dismiss the voice in your head, because more often than not, they saved her or someone life.

She quickly went into her room and found an old dagger that she no longer used but it was still sharp, she went back outside and put the dagger against her lower right arm and then bit in her lower lips, as she dragged the dagger in to her lower arm hard and deep like the voice told her. She was starting to think the was voice wanted her pain.

Once her lower arm was bleeding heavily she went against the railing holding over the ground letting the wind take her scent of blood and hopefully, saved someone life because if she didn’t then she and voice would be having words

Robin watched as droplet of her blood fall to the ground and then with her left hand ran her hand over the cut, force the ground down on to the ground, known both Lycans and Vampires would be able to smell, after a few more minutes, she went back inside and grabbed one of her black towels and wrapped it around her lower arm.

’’ I hope that worked you stupid little crazy voice’’she said to herself, before laying on her bed, filling the wind in her room, meaning she need to close her window doors.

Ruthless Werewolf

11,100 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Team Jacob 100
User Image
Ezekiel Fenrirsson

Ezekiel watched.
He wasn't up for being part of a battle... not after that other vampire had given him such a struggle.
But he just watched the conflict, enjoying himself.
If either of them died, he wouldn't mind... he just didn't wish to be a part of it.
He was still starving, after all... it was bloody annoying.
Though he knew better than to turn his back on a fight, even if he wasn't involved.
One of his greatest enemies was involved, after all... not above cheap shots, after all.

User ImageXUser ImageX User ImageXUser Image

((I love the idea of Dracula sounding like: "Him"! I can hear it now, and it makes me giggle and all fluttery inside. :3 ))

Shameless Cutie-Pie

15,750 Points
  • Pie Scarface 150
  • Pie For All! 300
User Image

As he drained her he slowly returned to human form letting her go before he killed her wiping the blood away and sealing the wound tossing her over his shoulder like a sake of potatoes. “Well that was fun.” He smirked picking up his cote and walking stick looking and feeling much better, and sounding normal again.

He picked his hair elastic up from the ground. “Pack what you require soon we leave in tow days by plane. If you have associates bring them.” He added to the wolf.

Ruthless Werewolf

11,100 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Team Jacob 100
User Image
Ezekiel Fenrirsson

The Wolf watched the girl slump to the ground, as he glanced over at the Vampire.
"I travel with nothing... I only hunt when it's convenient." he replied. "And I do it alone."
Or at least now he did.
He gave a sneer at the very thought... the memories that haunted him night after night...
They'd only cease with Gabriel's death.

Shameless Cutie-Pie

15,750 Points
  • Pie Scarface 150
  • Pie For All! 300
User Image

“You’ll need cloths and a shower wolf, I can get a privet flight but it will be staffed by humans. He informed shifting the girls skirts, “I do remember you dressing up quite well, you where the subject of that some weren’t you? Werewolves in London?” He leaped up into a tree. “Besides the females like a well groomed male.” He smirked.

Bookworm

32,300 Points
  • Glacial Champion 350
  • Cool Competitor 150
  • Energy Generator 250
((OOC: can we time skip to the next night soon? ))

Ruthless Werewolf

11,100 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Team Jacob 100
User Image
Ezekiel Fenrirsson

The Wolf chuckled.
"That was a long time ago." he answered, "Back when I had someone to impress."
He gave a loud laugh.
"I take it that you have a place I can achieve those?" he questioned.
He had burned his home down a long time ago, on his search for Gabriel.

Dangerous Fairy

8,100 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200
        User Image
                        User Image

Robin groan and stood up from her bed and head over to her window door closed them, listen to the click of doors locking before turning around and head out of her room and down the stairs to ground floor before heading into the kitchen and taken the kettle and putting water into it before putting back on the stand and turning it on.

She pulled a cup from the cupboard setting it on the side and took a green tea out of tea jar, placing it in her cup and waited for the water to boil. Once is boiled she poured it in her cup and then put the green tea bag out and putting in bin. She head upstairs with her cup and placed on her bed side before getting into the bed, taken a sip of tea as she drifted off to sleep.

( One more post from everyone, then it to be next day - Late morning)

Shameless Cutie-Pie

15,750 Points
  • Pie Scarface 150
  • Pie For All! 300
User Image

“Fine, meet at my home then at dusk, I will have something for you. “ He chuckled. “And to think I was discussed seeing humans dress up there dogs. I think I see the appeal.” He gave that last stab disappearing into the woods with the girls body.

He came to the night streets carrying the method he was holding her finding a police man he faind that he’d found her leaving her with the man and disappearing though the cop was left with the suggestion that he’d found the women himself. That and the strong young youth felt a little dizzy not noticing the fang marks carefully covered by the collar of his own uniform.

It was too much of a pain to kill this days, most had family or friends or face book, besides it made more sense to him to leave them alive so they could be fed on again. Some has even turned such things into a career and let themselves be drank from in exchange for money. Humans, the only livestock that had ever successfully farmed themselves out.

He let himself into the house, still no body home slightly irritated but he didn’t concern himself with his son and his partner too deeply heading upstages where his room was. Unlike any other vampire besides those of his age he could stand the sun but was about as fond of it as a bat or a raccoon. There where other’s like him, it would be selfish to think there weren’t, but not many of his age, at a certain age before that most vampires lost there minds and wandered out into there deathly sun themselves if they weren’t killed.

((Ok assume Dracula went to bed))

Ruthless Werewolf

11,100 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Team Jacob 100
User Image
Ezekiel Fenrirsson

The Lycan finally was able to rest and haul himself to his cave in order to get some rest.
Still, he questioned his motives... wondering if he was making the right choice... but he gave a snort.
Of course he was. He'd be able to kill the Vampires, and eventually screw Dracula over himself. It was the perfect plan, after all.
Yes...
There was no reason to not trust his own judgement... he was the leader of the Lycans after all.
His word was law.

Bookworm

32,300 Points
  • Glacial Champion 350
  • Cool Competitor 150
  • Energy Generator 250
((OOC: I hope I wasn't too pushy, asking for the next morning. I didn't mean to be demanding sweatdrop ))

User Image

~I often give myself such very good advice...

User Image Cassie woke up the next morning felling a bit cold. Her bed back at the mansion was covered in blankets. For a British girl she was very suseptable to cold, of course the fact that she was sleeping in nothing but her knickers didn't help. She shivered and tried to remeber why she was in a strange house she didn't know in nothing but her underwear. Then the memories came back to her. The Vampires, the terror, the running, the werewolves, losing everything in her purse, the girl insisting she stay there. At first Cassie was ready to dismiss it all as a bad dream, but the fact that she was in this strange room forced her to accept it. This was all real, the monsters she had believed for so long were just lengends exsisted, and she had aciddently walked into it. Last night was firghtening but she remembered what the Vincent boy said last night. It's a Slayer job to make sure regular people like here didn't know about this world. Once she stepped back into her own world she could put all of this behind her. She could even forget about it all and return to her normal life. It would be hard at first, especially this morning when she went home.

She'd have to answer for where she was and why she snuck out. Her father would be furious with her, but being alive and dealing with the wrath of her father was better then being killed by vampires. She'd take her price. Sighing she got out of the strange bed. She immediately felt cold, half naked, the moment she slipped out from under the covers. She immediately found her clothes from the night before, and dressed as quickly as she could. The, tenitively, she opened the door and walked down the stairs to the front room. It seemed no one else was awake yet. Slowly she turned on the lights as she made her way to the kitchen and looked at all the drawers and cupboards. "Now where are the tea cups?" she whispered to herself.

...but I very rarely listen~

Dangerous Fairy

8,100 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200
        User Image
                        User Image

Robin had woken up just as the sun was coming up, she groan as she felt her lower arm and shoulder stiffen from the previous night. She sat up in her bed and put both feet on the ground before standing up going into her bath to wash her shoulder and lower arm before re-wrapping them as well.

Once she had done what she need to do in the bathroom, she head back in to her bedroom and over to the draw, pulling out a pair of black spandex short out and a long sleeve black spandex top out, she pulled her underwear on and then put her clothes. She tied her hair in to ponytail and then put a pair of trainers on, grabbing her keys and ipod before head down the stairs out the front door, known that the two people in her home would be a sleep for some time yet.

After running for 2 and half hours she come back home and put her head phone out of her ears, setting her keys and ipod on the side, near the room. She heard noise coming from the kitchen, she quietly walked into the kitchen and saw that Cassandra was looking her cupboard and then heard her speak.

’’ Cups are in the cupboard left of the sink’’ she told her, as she herself grabbed a glass and filled it with water, then took a long drink of the water, watching Cassandra.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff