Ruthless Werewolf

11,100 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Team Jacob 100
User Image
Ezekiel Fenrirsson

Ezekiel gave a sneer.
He knew of what his enemy was talking about, but he gave a snarl.
"So, I look after my own." he growled. "I say that the more vamps that die, the better..."
He was about to turn his back and head into the cave, but he frowned.
"Why do you think I should help you? You're just rushless bastards that kill others."
He was in no mood to deal with this, let alone help the thing he was trying to hunt... the things that killed those closest to him.

User ImageXUser ImageX User ImageXUser Image

Shameless Cutie-Pie

15,750 Points
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Pie Scarface 150
  • Pie For All! 300
User Image
“Ow and your not.’ He said with a dry humorless laugh. “Funny I thought you’d jump on the chance to disembowel Vampires with no repercussions, like a dog on a bone.” He shrugged examining his fingernails. “But if your not interested we will go alone and you can barry your dead at your lasher.” He turns slowly heading away. “But perhaps it’s as they say, having a mate has made you soft, and old. You won’t even take revenge on the mastermind behind it.” He looked back his eyes luminescent in the dark. “Like I’ve always said, your young and week but maybe now your old and weak.”

Dangerous Fairy

8,100 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200
        User Image
                        User Image

For the next few minutes Robin felt nor heard nothing, the wind had stopped and the wolf was no longer growling, she didn’t know if that was a good sign or not. She moved forward a stepped getting out of the wolf fur and that was her down fall.

Because as soon as stepped away the wind return and this time it felt more like a soild hand, the wind hand, she dubbed it in her mind, gripped her neck and squeezed hard , beginning to choking her and after a few second she felt her lungs scream for air. As her body scream for air another wind hand gripped her bitten shoulder and squeezed till it started bleeding again.

She felt the grip lessen and air enter her lungs and the pressure on her shoulder lessen as well, it was she heard the growling from the, as she let a breath out, something jabbed her stomach hard, causing her to shut eyes and fall back on the wolf.

Robin sat up quickly and suddenly on her bed, grasping for breath with her hand against her chest, once her breathing was steady and got out of bed and went over to her window doors and open them walking on to balcony letting the night wind play with her hair.

She a dull pain her shoulder and looked over and saw it had, just like her dream started to bleed again, she knew she should go inside before any vampires appeared from smelling her blood that sped through the bandages, but the wind felt good about her hot body and enjoy the feeling the way wind played with hair. Her thoughts were taken back to her dream, she was sure it trying to tell her something, because what happen tonight in it was first time it had ever happened and what worried.

Ruthless Werewolf

11,100 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Team Jacob 100
User Image
Ezekiel Fenrirsson

The Lycan rushed forward at the mention of his mate, and he snarled, grabbing him by the throat.
"Alyssa has strengthened me more than you'll ever know!" he growled, lips pulled back and teeth bared. "And at least I've been able to find a mate! You've gone without love for how long?"
He laughed again.
"And perhaps you're the one that's weak... coming to your greatest enemy on hands and knees begging for help. I must admit, I've been waiting for it. I might even consider helping you."
The idea of killing Gabriel was too good to resist, and all those other vampires.
His fanged sneer grew into a smirk.
"I want to be the one to kill Gabriel." he stated.

Kittennice's Wife

Unbeatable Vampire

10,500 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Signature Look 250
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Kahlan

Kahlan sighed softly as she seen the small town that she was to live in for now appear in the horizon. The group of slayers that she had lived with the past few years had sent her here after many reports of both lycan and vampire sightings and deaths increasing amongst the humans. She would have to find a hotel as soon as she got off the train and change into her night attire and start her work. After a few more moments, the train stopped. She slowly stood grabbing her suitcase, then started for the doors that lead off the train. As she stepped down off the train, she grabbed the side of her corset dress and walked forward.

After a few moments of walking, she found a small inn and walked into it. Before the inn keeper could get a word out, Kahlan dropped a coin purse onto the counter and said, "I think this will be enough for a while." Her transylvanian accent coming out. The inn keeper's mouth was wide open when he seen how much was in the coin purse and handed her a key to a room near by. She quickly grabbed the key from his hand and escaped into the room. Once in the room, she threw the suitcase onto the bed and opened it. She quickly slipped out of her dress and into her night outfit, which consisted of a black corset top which had a tie up front and a dark pair of blue jeans and calf high boots, she also kept on her beaded necklace that had a black flower on it. The next thing that came out was her holster for her sais, clipping it quickly around her waist. Quickly, she slid the sais into their respective holders and the daggers went into her boots which had custom holders for them as well. She decided to leave the katana for tonight. Kahlan then closed the suitcase and slide it under the bed.

She then left the room, locking it on her way. Kahlan slid the key into her pocket and headed from the back exit of the inn. She then headed towards the edge of town, while keeping in the shadows. She watched as many of the townspeople hurried home from the cold and the approaching night, most of them oblivious to the dangers that hid in the night as well. Once she made it to the edge of town, she looked around for any signs of any attacks. As she continued into the woods, she noticed a man laying limp on the ground. Sighing softly, she walked over to him, a few feet away she could see the bite marks of a vampire on his neck. Kahlan softly shook her head as she continued on her walk into the woods, knowing she couldn't help the dead man now. She kept her eyes open and scanned the area and her ears open to hear anything approaching her.

Shameless Cutie-Pie

15,750 Points
  • Pie Scarface 150
  • Pie For All! 300
User Image

He laughed darkly his head turning around to look down at him the other had grabbed him from the back after all. “There that’s better, I can still bate the puppy like always his body dissolved into beetles that swarmed across in and over his back his body reforming nails long and sharp as daggers at the wolfs throat his head back in it’s proper orientation. “I have not met anyone worthy to be my partner, women theas days are wores and brainless.” He shied sadly.

He smirks his lips mear inches from the other’s ear whispering. “You know what they say about where to keep your friends and enemies.” The smile in his voice was evident. “Besides all the other elders of my kind are incompetent, I already don’t trust you so you’re the best option.”

The other smelled of fresh blood and it made his breath heavy and voice hungry. “I take it that’s an agreement?”

Ruthless Werewolf

11,100 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Team Jacob 100
User Image
Ezekiel Fenrirsson

Ezekiel snarled. "As long as I get to kill Gabriel, we have a deal." he answered.
It was a shaky one at that, but he couldn't help but make it.
It would get him a lot closer to vampires than he could ever think of doing, and he'd be able to slaughter Gabriel the way he deserved.
Yes... he could taste the satisfaction now, and he wouldn't trade it for anything.

Kittennice's Wife

Unbeatable Vampire

10,500 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Signature Look 250
Kahlan

Kahlan walked normally, until she heard soft, disgruntled voices talking, both male. She slowed her pace as she neared the area in which the men were talking. Silently, pulling two daggers out of her boots, she hid behind a bush. She caught bits and pieces of their words, hearing enough to know neither of them were human, she stood. Kahlan released the daggers towards both of the men shortly after she stood. Her hands went down quickly to her sais, pulling them out as her protection if one or both decided to head her direction. Her beaded necklace bounced off her chest a few times during her movements that were second nature to her.
((Icky post.))

Ruthless Werewolf

11,100 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Team Jacob 100
User Image
Ezekiel Fenrirsson

Hearing the sound of beads, and his ears perked in the direction of the sound.
"Show yourself before I come and slit your throat!" he snapped, green eyes narrowed, as he released Dracula from his grip.
He didn't like having spectators when he was talking business, and this was the worst deal he ever made.
The lycan sniffed the air... female... human... possibly a slayer.
Oh yes... he didn't like it.
"We have a visitor." he answered, glancing at Dracula.

Dangerous Fairy

8,100 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200
        User Image
                        User Image

Robin stayed outside for a few more minutes before heading back inside, leaving the door open and went into the bath to grab a wet cloth, then started to un-bandage her shoulder so that she could wipe the blood away, before loosely rewrap her shoulder back and get back into her bed.

She put her left hand on her right shoulder and placed two fingers on the punchsed mark and pressed down hard to help stop the blood flow. She took her fingers away and then gave another quick wipe with the cloth before putting in the sink again.

When the bandages was she tossed it in the bin and began to wipe the blood of her shoulder gently so not to cause herself pain. Once she was finished she put the cloth in the sink and grabbed a new bandage and wrapped it loosely around her injured shoulder.

She left the bathroom and went back on to the balcony and crossed her arms on the railing and pulled her head in her arms, closing her eyes for a few minutes before going inside to sleep.

Kittennice's Wife

Unbeatable Vampire

10,500 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Signature Look 250
Kahlan

Kahlan cursed at herself silently as she slowly rose again from her hiding spot. Her beads had giving off her location and had given both time to move out of the way of her daggers, good thing she still had her sais handy. Keeping her hands below the brush to hid her sais, she spoke, "I'm sorry to intrude, I'm just lost." Her transylvanian accent softly coming out. "I just need directions back towards town is all." As she was saying this, her hands tightened on her sais.

Questionable Lunatic

User Image
User Image

Cassie looked up at the stairs. She had never felt so tired in her life. "My father's going to kill me tomorrow." She said to him with a sniffle. "I was planning on being home by now. When they come to the table tomorrow and see I'm not there....He's probably gonna dis own me." she said looking at the ground. She sniffled again and laughed ironically. "Well I wanted freedom." she said softly. She looked up at him, her face red and puffy from crying. "I guess I should go to sleep. I'll see you in the morning, it was nice to meet you Vincent." she said before turning and walking up the stairs. "Nice Meeting you too Cassie" Vincent said as the girl went up the stairs "And don't worry, perhaps I can help you come up with an excuse so your parents don't get too mad at you" he added before the girl went out of his view. After a while he decided to go up to a room himself, once there the hunter took of his coat, shoes, socks and shirt, so he would only sleep in his pants, but for some strange reason he couldn't sleep, since each time he closed his eyes he had visions, some were set on Victorian times, other in the present, and in each of the visions he saw himself in the mirror, his face going form young to old, from old to young, and then there was this vision in which he saw a woman, she looked familiar as if she was someone from his past, Vincent tried looking for any detail that could give away her identity, only spotting she was wearing the cross of his great great great grandmother, before the woman, was bitten in the neck by a man who looked like Vincent, only older perhaps in his late thirties,or mid forties. As this happened Vincent felt the taste of blood in his mouth.

Shameless Cutie-Pie

15,750 Points
  • Pie Scarface 150
  • Pie For All! 300
User Image

He moved away the knives hitting a tree unhelpfully. Following the other’s eyes focused on the air that she filled when she stood smirking at her with a mouth full of sharp teeth built to kill. “You lie like the snow and soon to be as cold if you are not carful little girl I’m hungry.”
He hissed ever so slightly like a cat or a snake. “he reached back impossibly directly behind him pulling the knife from the tree, he always whore gloves protecting him from any blessing. Also, he was a lord, not a normal vampire. Sun was merely an inconvenience and doorways where only a suggestion. He brought his arm back around looking it over. “Still a young hunter, your blades haven’t patina with our blood yet.”

Kittennice's Wife

Unbeatable Vampire

10,500 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Signature Look 250
Kahlan

Kahlan watched as the vampire smirked at her, showing her a mouth full of teeth that could easily tear through skin. He, then also proceeded to call her out on her bluff and call her a young hunter. She raised a hand that held a sai, brushing her bangs from her ice-blue eyes, before dropping it back down. "I'm not a young hunter and those are new, I haven't had to chance to use them yet." Her transylvanian accent coming through, it usually did when something was irritating her. "Now how about you two make it easy on me and just lay down so I can off you both and make this place safer from the likes of your kinds." She then continued to glance back and forth at the two, waiting for one or both to make a move. Kahlan was already ready for them, in a defensive stance. "Oh, and whose Gabriel by the way? Another fiend like you two to get rid of?" A smirk emerged on her face, knowing that it would irritate them both that she had overheard their conversation.

Shameless Cutie-Pie

15,750 Points
  • Pie Scarface 150
  • Pie For All! 300
User Image

“You had your kill today wolf this one’s mine.” HE planted his staff deeply into the ground and slid off his cote hanging it over the brace so it stayed clean loosening the top buttons of his shirt before his body started to contort his skin and hair blended into one inhuman shadow his eyes where big and staring and his grin spared from ear to ear long red tong snaking between the construes teeth a figure growing out of the side of his head with a thousand staring eyes in the shape of a big dog though it was like a cutout of shadow no contour only a black shape with eyes all the way along that brined into her soil suddenly hurtling towards her hissing and screeching jaws opening wide aiming for her middle.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff