Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mega Elocutionist

11,100 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Firestarter 200
  • Elocutionist 200
User Image
Taming the Heirs

The continent of Teralis has been at war for over five hundred years, the balance of power in constant flux as both the borders and allegiances between the nations changed with each passing battle. However looming in the distance on the contiguous continent of Ershona a new threat was emerging, one that could threaten to consume them all. The Firshan empire had been aggressively attacking the smaller bordering nations with such a ferocity that forced the ruling monarchs to overlook their bloody history and instead unite against the possible invasion.

With the intent to do it in as permanent way as possible, it was decided intermarriage was the only answer that would work. Believing that if their families were related then it would prevent the temptation to fall back into their warring ways. Though this was held as a secret amongst the kings and queens of the nations. They knew their heirs would be not only reluctant, but may even stage coups were they to learn of this plan. Given how popular and capable their heirs were it was not a chance they were willing to take. So prevent this they arranged a deal, to send their heirs to another kingdom to pick up the younger children of that nation to bring them to a meeting spot in a neutral nation. After their heir were to leave and before another arrived the kings and queens would inform the rest of their children of the plan and order them not to speak of it to their elder sibling.

What you should know

1) Why yes, romance will be a big roleplaying part, but also political intrigue, drama, and other such things. Do not come into this only expecting the first.
2) This rp could go on for quite some time so long as we are active, and could end up going into multiple parts.
3) I'm going to be paying attention to all of your posts. And I'll be building the world based around what I'm given.

Mega Elocutionist

11,100 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Firestarter 200
  • Elocutionist 200
The Rules

User Image

AKA: What you can do to not make me drop Da Hammer (Pictured above with my official smasher)

Mandatory reminder to follow the Terms of Service.
Mandatory reminder that I run the show.
PM me you profiles after filling out the below Profile Template.
Ignore/Report Trolls that post in this topic
If you have something to say in the rp itself thats not in character preface it with "OOC:" and put it before any of your actual rping.
You are to write in third person in writing format, in other words no txt speek/ L33tSp3@k/or script direction notes. You will use proper grammer and spelling
I don’t expect long posts, in fact you won’t get them from me very often. But I do want effort (150-300 words and I'll be happy), I will kick you from the rp if you do nothing but 1 or 2 simple sentence posts. I am willing to accept that occasionally when appropriate, but not constantly.
I have a posting format, feel free to personalize it, but keep it similar and use it on each post. The format is pretty simple, I want the character image, your character name, who they are, and their current location as a header for your posts.
When you pm me your profile provide an rp sample so I know you understand what I’m expecting. You are free to link me to another rp you’ve had on Gaia if you would prefer not to write something brand new.
No fighting in OOC, I'll let you get one objection each, if you two still want to fight on it pm me with your case on the subject and I'll decide.
No attempting to bully people in OOC. I won't stand for this.
No bullying via PMs either, if this occurs to you forward it to me. I will not stand for this either.

Mega Elocutionist

11,100 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Firestarter 200
  • Elocutionist 200
World Information and Cast

Technology and Magic

Technology Level
The Technology on Teralis is fairly advanced, steam and coal power having been fully mastered by this point in time giving birth to many production advancements and mass transportation such as steamboats and trains. The most advanced transportation technology being Zeppelins.
Other inventions that are in wide use are things such as the Mechanical Cotton Gin, Rotary Printing Technology, Mechanical cotton processing, advanced farming tools such as the Seed Planter, and other similarly advanced inventions (Generally speaking if it was invented during or before the 1800s in Europe or the United States its available).

Overall meaning that books are actually in fairly large circulation, clothing is cheaper, food is more plentiful, and so on and so forth.

As for one of those big questions "Do guns exist?" The answer is yes, but they aren't that particularly effective on a one on one basis, useful for duels at best. In a more military type setting there are ways to make them effective of course. All guns are single bullet, repeating firearms have not been invented and cartridges have not been invented meaning one loads the powder and bullet separately still.

Magic
Magic is not particularly advanced in this world, magic is mostly restricted to Runic type things, requiring complex rituals to cast even the simplest of magical effects. So typically magic is not widely practiced as it is not particularly useful. To create a dense fog or to cause it to rain for example would take about an hour of work for one person to draw a symbol about ten feet in radius.

While magic is of limited use, the widest use magic sees is in the creation of goods. Especially metalworks. Magic can be used to enhance things that are in the process of being made, making metal sturdier, making cloth fire-resistant, all sorts of methods. This does naturally cost more because not only does the craftsmen making the goods need to be skilled at their trade, but also skilled in the magical runes and rituals as well.

Some people are capable of using magic without the runic rituals, these people are born with what is called a Magic Circuit, a strange mutation in their body's blood vessels, nerves, and the like to create the ability to use magic naturally. However its exceptionally rare for someone who does not have at least one parent of an inherently magic race to have a magic circuit.

The Crystals
Crystals are magic power sources, somehow naturally occurring crystalline magic circles in extremely small compact forms. They are extremely expensive and are most often used in large machines or in large buildings in some way to provide what would otherwise be impossible large quantities of magic power.

Races
Races common everywhere

Human: The most common race in the world, highly adaptable and known for being the most open minded of the races.
Elf: A race of pointy eared and slender humanoids, they are a reclusive race that prefers to live amongst their own kind but will live with the other races if it benefits them.

Races more common on Teralis

Inugami: A race of wolf eared and tailed humanoids who have slightly larger builds on average, prideful and loyal as a race they are dedicated to their pursuits.
Nekomata: a race of Cat eared and tailed humanoids of a slender build, mischievous and playful and they are flippant and dismissive by nature.
Demon: a race of horned humanoids that can have wings and tails as well and known for having bigger builds than most races. Known for their cunning and harsh nature as a race.
Tengu: a race of avian winged individuals and are known for being smaller on average than the other races, even a bit smaller than the already smaller Nekomata. They are known for being free spirits and are highly creative.

Races more common on Ershona

Oni: A muscular race of horned individuals, possessing horns positioned only on their foreheads. They are aggressive and reckless as a race, but are known for being highly loyal.
Giant: An exceptionally tall muscular race, they are uncommon even in Ershona and native to the far east regions.
Fae: A race of humanoids that are nearly identical to humans save for the fact their eyes reflect their emotions.
Kitsune: A race of fox eared and tailed individuals, known for being dedicated tricksters and being exceptionally clever. Kitsune are said to be a hybrid race of Nekomata and Inugami given how their race's general personality seems to be a mix of the two.
Tenma: A race of of humanoids that are nearly identical to humans, their race is known for their insane dedication to a single idea to become the best at it. Whether it be gambling, fighting, forging, or anything. Tenma have a single noticeable trait that allows one to notice them, their bodies are exceptionally dense making them weigh considerably more than they appear.

Inherently Magical Races

All of these races are rare and are not available for use, nor are half-breeds of them. Special exceptions are made as I see fit. Most people do not even know the names of these races or that they exist, only those who have studied magic tend to know about these.
Ghul: The Sons of the Earth Goddess Arnexia, immortals and earth aligned
Nymph: The Daughters of the Earth Goddess Arnexia, immortals and earth aligned
Djinn: The Sons of the Wind God Kazen, immortals and wind aligned
Angel: The Daughters of the Wind God Kazen, immortals and wind aligned
Efreet: The Sons of the Fire God Ravarlos, immortals and fire aligned
Phoenix: The Daughters of the Fire God Ravarlos, immortals and fire aligned
Marid: The Sons of the Water God Neptu, immortals and water aligned
Neriad: The Daughters of the Water God Neptu, immortals and water aligned
Dragon: an ancient race of beings capable of switching between a humanoid form and a monstrous reptilian form. Effectively immortal as no dragon has ever died of natural causes or shown signs of weakening due to old age, in fact dragons grow stronger as they grow older.
Devil: a strange race that don't technically exist in the same world that the other races do. Each Devil is said to be an embodiment of an emotion of some sort. While called Devils, they aren't embodiments of only dark or evil emotions.

The Nations and Cast

User Image
Renlovi
Race: Human
Royal Family name: Kushrenada
Description: Renlovi is a nation of trade, the nation that has control over three of the largest and longest rivers on the continent stretching towards the northern mountains down towards the southern ocean. Because of this Renlovi handles large quantities of trade throughout the continent as it holds exclusive rights to some of the most convenient trading routes available and its use of steamboats to transport goods reliable down the way only improves this stranglehold they have on trade.
Notes: Renlovi has the most organized and extensive defense out of all the nations, its borders having changed very little throughout the course of the wars. Managing to do this thanks to the constant flow of money moving through the nation allowing them to equip their army with the best equipment available. People from Renlovi are called Renlovians.

Crown Prince: Nero Aria Kushrenada
Second Prince: Antoine Kushrenada
Third Prince: Asher Cain Kushrenada
First Princess:
Second Princess: Lilith Kushrenada

User Image
Shildraina
Race: Inugami
Royal Family name: Maenalos
Description: The snowy lands of Shildraina are situated amongst the northern mountains and plains, Shildraina is a land that specializes in its use of steam power to produce heat for their homes and cities as well as running water. Shildraina makes use of primarily underground trains to move through the nation and their cities are built within mountains or valleys due to its intense snowstorms across its plains.
Notes: Shildraina has throughout the wars lost the most ground during battle, but also regained it the fastest. Thanks to Shildraina's winters being exceptionally cold and their policy of taking everything they can with them during retreats the nation has never let any enemy hold onto its lands for long. As such their armed forces are known for being adaptable and mobile. People from Shildraina are called Shildrans

Crown Princess: Natasha Maenalos
First Prince: Kale Maenalos
Second Prince: Aion Shelka Maenalos
Second Princess: Tyria Maenalos
Third Princess: Amber Maenalos

User Image
Veshalon
Race: Demon
Royal Family name: Silverion
Description: Veshalon is a nation with a long coastline and rolling plains. A nation that is the most advanced in its use of mechanical power for devices. It is often called the tinkerer's nation where all manner of devices fill their streets and homes. It possesses a fairly impressive navy and fishing fleets, and its the one nation that has created an underwater tunnel to house a rail for trains towards the continent of Ershona with many of its coastal nations.
Notes: Veshalon currently has lost ground to Renlovi in recent battles along their coastline borders with the nation as well as having lost territory to a recent battle with Shildraina. Veshalon is currently recovering from its losses and as such its army is currently the weakest. People from Veshalon are called Veshans.

Crown Prince: Axel Silverion
First Princess:
Second Prince: Aedalus Silverion
Third Prince: Aramitis Silverion
Second Princess:

User Image
Jalxeer
Race: Nekomata
Royal Family name: Xanalos
Description: Jalxeer, a nation building into the tall cliffs and mountains bordering the ocean, while many nations boast advances in steampower that Jalxeer doesn't have, their mastery over coal and a natural fuel found in great quantities in their land has given them an edge in the sky. Jalxeer is home to the one and only known zeppelin fleet, providing a major source of travel and even military power to the nation. It is a nation that gains a great deal of income from its mining operations.
Notes: Jalxeer is currently recovering from a civil war, while they were lucky to not have been invaded during it several of their northern territories have separated from them and thanks to the civil war their army is still recovering. People from Jalxeer are called Jalns.

Crown Princess: Ziora Xanalos
First Prince: Star Dimitri Xanalos
Second Prince: Umbral Xanalos
Second Princess: Solar Xanalos
Third Princess: Artemis Xanalos

The Peace Treaty

The heirs of each nation have been told that this is a simple peace meeting between the nations. To foster friendship and cooperation between them. They were told their siblings were being sent as incentive to not start fighting amongst themselves.

The siblings of the heirs however were told that in addition to the above that they need to seduce the heirs into a marriage, to further prevent the nations in the future from falling into war again. The idea that the heirs of their nations will not wage war on each other if they would endanger their siblings as well. They have been informed to prevent the heirs from falling in love with each other as well, as the combined force of any one of their nations would likely provide too strong a temptation for them to invade one of the other nations.

The heirs each had to lead the other royal children of one of the other nations to the meeting place. Renlovi's heir having led Jalxeer's royal children, Jalxeer's heir having led Veshalon's royal children, Veshalon's heir having led Shildraina's royal children, and Shildraina's heir having led Renlovi's royal children.

The Meeting Place

The meeting between the nations is occurring within the nation of Ymiria, a small inland nation that has always been neutral in the conflicts between the four larger nations. Ymiria is the leading nation in an alliance of smaller nations that brought the issue of Firsha to the four main nations attention. Ymiria is a very wooded nation set in a large valley.

The meeting location itself is an expansive estate used often as a meeting place between the nations of Ymiria's alliance. It is a walled in complex with several large buildings, four large buildings being used for the royal families. Each of the four buildings are situated on either the east or west side of a large artificial lake with a small stream running out through the wall into the city in the south beyond the walls. Each of the large buildings has two smaller adjacent buildings, a bathhouse and a large cafeteria type building with many kitchens and a large dining hall.

At the northern end of the lake is a larger building that is meant to act as a neutral ground for official meetings between the nations, whether it is for formal peace talks or formal balls or parties.

Mega Elocutionist

11,100 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Firestarter 200
  • Elocutionist 200
Character Rules and Template

Basic Character Rules

Ω When you apply for your position you must have the below character sheet filled out.
Ω You may reword the template if you want to, but you may not reorder the information.
Ω The youngest you can make your character is 17, if you are playing an heir of a nation, count how many siblings they have and then add that to 17 and that is the youngest you can make that character.
Ω All sections must have something filled out save for the additional information section. Any variation of "nothing really" for any section but additional information is not allowed.
Ω Your character will be assumed to naturally be at least competent in skills associated with who they are. So you don't need to make note of that on your profile.
Ω Skills that would be unusual for who your character is or that they are exceptionally good at however would be things you would be noting in your profiles.
Ω Keep in mind I have the right to refuse your profile for any reason I feel like.

Profiles
OOC Topic

Profile Template

This is the profile Template you are to fill out when you send your profile to me. All character images need to be under 350x350 pixels for formatting reasons (longer but shorter or taller and thinner is fine, like 400x250, 250x400, within reason).

[imgright]malformed url[/imgright]
I am [color=1]Character Name[/color] and I am a [color=1]Position[/color] of [color=1]origin[/color]. I am a [color=1](Age, write it out)[/color] year old [color=1](Gender) (Race)[/color] who is [color=1]Height (in feet/inches)[/color] tall. I prefer [color=1]men/women[/color].

I am skilled in the following things: [color=1]your character's skills (no more than 5)[/color].

I like [color=1]Likes (no less that five)[/color].

I dislike [color=1]Dislikes(no less that five)[/color].

While I think I'm perfect, other people tend to say I [color=1]list your character flaws, at least two[/color].

In my past, the following has happened: [color=1]background[/color].

My personal theme song is: [url=http://][color=1](Theme Song)[/color][/url]

As for additional things I have not mentioned elsewhere: [color=1]Additional Details[/color]

[color=1]Username[/color] is the one who controls my actions.

Mega Elocutionist

11,100 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Firestarter 200
  • Elocutionist 200
RP History

I'll probably update this every couple of days if I can remember. This will just be a general history of all important events to act as a reminder for everyone so they don't have to read over everything. I may do this in some funny form, like maybe gossip or something. Who knows....well we will likely once I update this.

Day 1

Mega Elocutionist

11,100 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Firestarter 200
  • Elocutionist 200
*Reserved Post*

Mega Elocutionist

11,100 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Firestarter 200
  • Elocutionist 200
*Reserved Post*

Mega Elocutionist

11,100 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Firestarter 200
  • Elocutionist 200
Current RP Activity

I'll be putting whatever posts that I do to set the scene and current activities here. Generally speaking I'll try to keep this post updated, but if its a bit behind the times just give me a poke in the OOC about it.

Day and Time

When the time comes I'll be changing the time of day. So keep an eye on an announcement post.

First Day, Afternoon

--------------------------

Planned Activity

Free Time During the Afternoon
Masquerade Ball in the Evening and early Night

Mega Elocutionist

11,100 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Firestarter 200
  • Elocutionist 200
And we are Open
----------------------------------

User Image
Nero Aria Kushrenada
Crown Prince of Renlovi
With: No one at the moment

Finally peaceful again. That was the thought on the crown prince of Renlovi, Nero Kushrenada's mind as he was laying against the sloped hill that slowly dipped into the lake. He had his hands full dealing with the nekomata on his way to the meeting. And now that he had finally gotten free of them he was determined to lay back where he was and relax for a little while. He had received the information concerning what they were and were not allowed to do while here. Standard stuff, no fighting, no rioting, no stealing, kidnapping and so on and so forth. Pretty common sense stuff but they clearly felt a need to stress. It was an interesting note that they did have permission to head out into town, though they would be followed by a guard of some sort to keep an eye on them. There was an event planned for tonight by the Ymirans for them as well, a Masquerade ball of all things.

How silly, it wasn't like they wouldn't be able to tell who each other was, the families were divided by racial lines. Unless of course they mixed in their own nobles and the like to the party...well that was a possibility and would be rather clever he would have to admit to himself, but no guarantee that was what was going to happen.

This peace meeting, it was so pointless, sighing out loud he raised a leg and crossed it over his knee as he looked up to the sky. He could be back home working on some trading agreements, working on supervising new projects, overseeing the flow of trade. But no, he was stuck here as the crown prince in an effort to show goodwill between the nations. Well at least he had reliable subordinates back in his Guild Headquarters.

The meeting grounds were of course filled with servants and the like running back and forth, made up of all the nations by now as well as Ymirans. Getting things and making things comfortable for them, then of course there were the Ymiran Knights patrolling the grounds. He was more than certain he could take them if need be, but that wasn't why they were here, they were here to make sure the royals were following the rules, and to immediately report back if they weren't. So while it did look like they had a good deal of freedom, the truth was that the freedom could only be exercised in a very, very limited fashion. And that was just the icing on the annoyance cake that this whole meeting was for Nero.

Questionable Lunatic

10,350 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Bunny Spotter 50
User Image
Ziora Xanalos
Crown Princess of Jalxeer
With: A suspiciously smelly human

Mmm Stranded, it was like a miniature market of the nations, all cherry picked and rolled into one. “ Mmmhmmm “ Humming to herself as the Jaln heir stepped forward Ziora had not let that little word factor into her ‘fun’….. After all it wasn’t as if they could trace that bit of mischief back to her, what it could do however was shake things up a bit because she trusted no one… No one besides her siblings and her knights, her men that she’d been forced to leave manning her zeppelin. Even the trip down here she’d been, well she’d acted as she always had and even though the trip had been relatively uneventful as she flew the Silverion bratlings by air to the meeting ground, After all it wasn’t as if she’d deliberately chose the route that would have a storm just brewing… It wasn’t as if she could deliberately engineer such a feat either. So either way Jalxeer was home free..

Adjusting the belt that encircled her chest Ziora’s ears twitched as they caught the faint sound of a sigh. Great, was it time for game face already? Well . Tilting her face so she could get a better look at the offender to her private time the jaln heir snorted, messy hair, lacking in extra features .. Human…. Just had to be and… To top it off.. Was that? Stepping forward again as the pink haired nekomata sniffed the air Ziora could already detect the familiar scent of her siblings . Immediately her eyes sharpened and narrowed as they took in the cut of his clothes, too expensive to be a servant and besides with a face only a mother could love he had to be one of them One of those damn bratlings… But as old as he looked and with that scent .. Could he be? “ My my , not every day one finds a Kushynada invading her space “ Smiling ever so sweetly the words bounced on out of her lips as her blue eyes glanced on down, it was only the more observant eye, the one that could truly read a nekomata’s body that could detect that irritable twitch to the tip of her tail. Crossing her arms over her chest Ziora refused to leave, she would not concede that point to him, to him, after all what came next, hugging Inugami’s?

Mega Elocutionist

11,100 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Firestarter 200
  • Elocutionist 200
User Image
Nero Aria Kushrenada
Crown Prince of Renlovi
With: Some Nekomata

He froze as he heard footsteps, and his eyes narrowed. Someone was walking towards him. And then that someone made it clear that they were going to interrupt his relaxation time. Then she spoke, the Renlovian snorted as he didn't budge one inch from his spot, "In case you failed to notice, I was here first kitty cat," Nero said slowly and deliberately, "Or are you telling me the Xanal are dimwitted enough to not tell the difference."

He was in no mood to play games, he had more than enough of dealing with the Nekomata already, he did not want to go immediately into dealing with another one just after arriving and finally delivering the first bunch of them. Despite his possession of his sword, he did not plan to draw it, at least draw it first. But that didn't mean he was going to play nice, especially when someone was being cheeky enough to be rude to him to begin with.

Questionable Lunatic

10,350 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Bunny Spotter 50
User Image
Ziora Xanalos

Heh, so the human had a bite? Well… Perhaps ….
Pausing whatever internal dialogue she’d been having Ziora smirked as she arched an eyebrow. Oh it’d be far too easy to act out, to be all huffily offended but did he think that was how this game was played? Sitting down beside him not caring if she was invading his space or not the Jaln reached out quickly and petted his head “ Oh- ho hi~ So there is a bit to that tongue but I suppose.. One must forgive humans their downfalls, Porque… Porque…. After all you lack the refinement of your senses ne? …. But Kush, Kush Hmmmhmm… Just because you cannot see a thing does not mean it’s not there. Case n point, your brain or are you telling me that all humans are truly as dumb as they act? “ She asked pleasantly as her eyes almost dared him to find something wrong.

Waiting to see how he would react Ziora’s eyes dipped briefly to his sword, the lack of concern upon her face was one of the few emotions that truly matched what she was feeling inside He would not risk it. To strike out now have the most detrimental effect, even if he felt the same as she suspected many of them felt upon this issue. This peace treaty was almost laughable and this damned masquerade tonight… She knew what she had ro wear as well, for some odd reason her mother had pulled her into a bet, one that Ziora lost .. A rare occurrence a very rare one indeed.. Snorting she half dreaded the moment she’d have to pull it on. Now if she could only get this brat face to up and move, this was her spot and she was not conceding it to anyone.

Mega Elocutionist

11,100 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Firestarter 200
  • Elocutionist 200
User Image
Nero Aria Kushrenada
Crown Prince of Renlovi
With: An annoying nekomata

Well now, if that was how she was going to play it, Nero slowly straightened himself up a few moments after she had sat down next to him. He seemed like he was going to give her the spot like she wanted. He'd let her think that for a moment as he seemed to be stretching out, making sure his clothing was on straight. And then taking a few steps backwards he then dove right into the lake making a purposefully large splash to get Ziora quite wet from it. And then equally purposefully, and how he managed to do it was anybody's guess, but a big explosion of water shot out from the lake dousing Ziora quite thoroughly with a cylindrical rush of water. Though of course, it wasn't technically an attack as he was just diving into the water and then shooting off through it and it certainly wouldn't hurt, it was just unpleasant.

And Nero was shooting through the water from the backlash of what he did , regaining control soon after as he aimed himself up to the surface, breaking through in the middle of the lake as he flipped over onto his back and decided to just float there for the time being, the lake large enough that there was no way Ziora could manage to jump anywhere near far enough to reach him. Letting out another sigh he floated in the middle of the lake looking up at the sky now.

Questionable Lunatic

10,350 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Bunny Spotter 50
User Image
Ziora Xanalos

Well this was boring …..

Heh… … WHA??...... Wh-wha-whaaat, WHAT??

Spluttering the second that she felt the chill of the water hit her flesh Ziora already looked little better than a drenched kitten.. It was there in the defiant little glare she was flashing him down to the exasperated swish of her tail. She wanted to kill him… to JUST KILL HIM. He was going to regret that, all she had done was offer up some words… if he wanted to wage war well, she was more than willing to give him one. On her own terms however. What had started out to be an idle moment of curiousity had bloomed into something more, something far more negative.

Pah Humans, they stunk

Shaking her head as she wrung out the excess fluid the Nekomata scowled at the memory of her squealing out loud in shock as the chilled water first hit her back then. The Jaln heir did not squeal, she never squealed or so she kept telling herself, what would come next… “ Mmmmhmmm “ Humming again in thought Ziora was happily imagining various scenarios for her most perfect revenge as she rolled onto her stomach because… even with her soaking the Renlovian prince had conceded one simple thing, that space. It was now hers now.

6,200 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Hygienic 200
~Nimue Silverion~
First Princess of Veshalon
With: No one at the moment

User Image
Nimue, muttering obscenities under her breath, dipped a foot into the nearby lake water. It was cool and refreshing, a change from her sullen thoughts. She felt weighed down, in the open there seemed no one else to lift her complications from her shoulders. Though she was quite used to being the family failure, Nimue still felt that some of the blame could laid at the feet of her parents, siblings, anyone else.

With the faint breeze on her face, she wanted to toss her cares to the wind and not worry. There was always the worry. But she gave herself a short laugh and a shake of her head, ‘What would you do without the challenge, Nimue? Please…’ she almost snorted derisively at herself at the absurdity.
She toyed with the tip of one of her horns for a moment, stealing one more moment of pressurised tranquillity, before she dried her feet and replaced her shoes.

“I had best,” she mused, “find some company.”

She walked briefly, in search of the other royal children. Her mind swirled the task her parents had set before her in a circle. Seduce an heir. She did snort at that. Good lord, she’d never seduced anyone before, she had never even interacted with people from the other Kingdoms; never even met one! ’Seduce…ridiculous.’

Her mother’s words echoed cruelly in her ears. She had caught Nimue clambering over a cliff-top, holding on by the one hand and foot, gazing over the edge and the beauty of the landscape. ”I ask you to do one thing, one, and you fail me again. Pathetic. For heaven’s sake, Nimue, do not shame our family name or so help me…”. Her mother had left her with a glare.

“What’s this?” Nimue asked aloud, nearing two figures having a conversation or rather a water fight.

"Delightful!"

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces