7,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Citizen 200
I shall not harm you.

Alauns Eamon
White Knight

User Image

The White Knight donned the last piece of his armor. He always wore his armor, just in case he found himself needing it. Besides. He felt naked when not wearing it. Fastening his sword to his left hip, and slinging the golden shield onto his back, he left his room. It was nice and tidy, as always. First destination on his mind was to the gardens. He rarely ate with the other men, for they had no manners. You would think that those serving directly under the king would have even just a small portion of manners. So instead of dining with them, he normally would take a stroll through the roses. He much enjoyed the pleasant aroma that the beautiful flowers gave off. Sadly, he would not get his morning stroll. For when he rounded the corner, he met with the kings servant. He knew he had been summoned. With a simple nod of his head, he made his way to the kings study. Many times he had made this small trek, so he could take the path with his eyes shut. He was pretty sure he had at one time. Letting out a small sigh, ridding his mind of the nightmare from before, he strides into the study, and stops in the center. His right hand crossed his stomach, and he gave a slight bend of his waist. "You summoned me Your Majesty?" He asks with respect.

For I would not want you harming me.

Dangerous Sex Symbol

15,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Elocutionist 200
User Image
Tristan Lively/ King of Zerestia.

" History is written by the victors."

Tristan looked over at the White Knight and nodded " Yes I have. I'm not sure if you've noticed but the rebel activity in Zerestia has been drastically increasing lately. This is mostly due to the rebel leader, a man who I simply know as Aten, he has stolen countless funds from the crown as well as freed several of my slaves in the past... He seems to be getting more and aggressive." The king shuffled some papers and then put them away his desk.

The king then stood up, proudly, like a true king always would.
" In any case tomorrow I'm sending out a shipment of slaves to pay off some of our foreign debt. These slaves are kept in holding cells near the pier. This trade is necessary for the continued prosperity of our great nation and I cannot have anyone or anything disrupt it. Especially rebels. For this reason I want you to gather some of the guards and go down to the pier, keep track of the slaves, and if Aten comes... kill him! I want that man's head on a pike! Understood." The king's gaze was firm but stern as he looked over at the white knight.

Mega Lunatic

8,800 Points
  • Divorced 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
User Image
Maicie Alderleaf
Dare to dream impossibly.

Maicie shrugged and ignored the subject of finding a home for the orphans. There were more important topics, such as rescuing the orphans first. "Aten, perhaps horses are a bit much. They're loud. Far too loud for us to be sneaky. I suggest we fly, and when we near the gates to the kingdom, we walk." Maicie was positive that her plan to sneak into the port was much more efficient. Most likely, humans would wonder where a pair of random black horses were grazing in a nearby field. The Kingdom mainly uses brown horses. Rarely are there any that are black. I agree that we don't use magic while we're in the Kingdom. They'll know we're something other than human, even if we look it."

Maicie's current drink was too dull to do her any good. She chugged the rest of it, and ordered a strong ale. She sipped it, and make a funky face. She hadn't tasted something strong in a long while. It almost hit her as a surprise.

Looking down, Maicie had a flashback. It was her family. Her family being brought into slavery. The kings face. The guards torturing her loved ones. Maicie pulled out her dagger and played with it in her hands.

Dangerous Gekko

7,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Citizen 200
((The names I mention in this post are some I do want to bring in later if possible. I will of course type up new profiles for them too.))

I shall not harm you.

Alauns Eamon
White Knight

User Image

Alaunus stands straight, and squares his shoulders. "Your Majesty, pardon me for speaking out of place, however." He shifts his weight. "I shall go to the pier and guard the shipment, though I have never approved of slaves as you are aware. But on that note, Your Majesty knows that not matter what, if a man is not truly evil to his core, I shall not take his life. Wound him yes. But I shall not take a mans life. You are well aware of this." This, is what made Alaunus stand out from all the other knights and servants. He was the only one who no matter what, would never kill if the person was not evil to their core. "I apologize for speaking out of term, and possibly, I shall defy a direct order. If it is possible, I shall personally make sure the shipment leaves on time, and I shall bring the man back to you. But I shall not take his life, nor shall I allow his life to be taken while I am there. He may defy the crown by stealing, but perhaps there is a reason behind what he does? He may have a good reason for his crimes. Though still I must admit. A crime is a crime." Giving another short bow, he turns to leave. "I shall gather the Archer, Siliima, and the White Mage, Tsuna." He thinks to the others he would bring with him. "I shall also take four of the guards. That should suffice for a handful of Rebels." Turning around once more, he looks at the king. "Is that all you needed Your Majesty?"

Dangerous Sex Symbol

15,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Elocutionist 200
User Image
Aten De Season

" I believe in equality, not superiority."

Aten shook his head a bit " When we're in our original forms we're faster, but we're also smaller, and easier to get caught in a net or a jar. With horses they maybe loud but we'll give the appearance that we're human travelers. Right now appearances are everything". Aten then paused a bit, looking at Maicie's face he could tell she was thinking about the past, not they he could blame her. Even he had a past, not that he ever really talked about it to anyone or ever would.

Aten gently put his hands on Maicie's shoulders... " It'll be alright okay. One way or another we'll end the tyranny of these crooked nobles... I promise". It was a promise Aten intended upon keeping, not that he was sure he could but he would sure as hell try. Truth was Aten didn't care much about himself, no any chance for his own happiness died a long time ago. But he did care about the happiness of others including Maicie...

Dangerous Sex Symbol

15,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Elocutionist 200
User Image

The king paused a bit looking at the White Knight. He was one to be watched, he could turn on him. Was all that Tristan could think about. " Well then you may bring Aten here to be tried for his crimes should you find him. Also, Alanus you should be reminded that those slaves aren't human... they are the lesser. They should that I give them food and shelter and don't right kill those beasts. If anything I have been too kind to them. As for Aten, he is no man, no human would do the things he's done... "

The king was slightly annoyed but needed to make his point quite clear to the guard. That those beings who weren't human were less then dirt. " I don't need that shipment going missing. Just ensure it's safety and I will be happy." The way the king was talking about the slaves were as though they were objects, items, to be bought and sold.... Not people at all.

Mega Lunatic

8,800 Points
  • Divorced 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
User Image
Maicie Alderleaf
Dare to dream impossibly.

Taking a big gulp of her beer, Maicie looked at her dagger and put it back in her pocket. "Alright, Aten. We'll take the horses. Who else should we bring? We should really gather a group and head out. It does take an hour or two to get there. When we get there, we'll need to prepare. So, we outta get going." Maicie looked at Aten, realizing he knew her pain. She felt awful when it came to his and her past. It wasn't a pleasant thought for either of them.

Maicie finished up her beer and payed for both of them. She added a bit more for Aten to have another drink. He was going to need it. She sat back down and looked around.

Dangerous Gekko

7,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Citizen 200
I shall not harm you.

Alauns Eamon
White Knight

User Image

"Of course your Majesty. I shall do as you request. I have served the crown loyaly for many years, and shall continue doing such. But it is my belief that only the gods decide who lives and who dies. Not mine." He knew his statement and his defiance would set the king in an uneasy state. He wanted the king to know he would not betray him. However, he also wanted him fully aware on his stance of taking a life. Turning from the chamber, he walks back down the hallway, making his way to the knight chambers where he was sure to find his two friends, Siliima and Tsuna. They had served many years together with him.

Greedy Explorer

User Image "Money is everything"

A hooded person walked inside the kingdom of Zerestia. He heard some rumors about a 10,000 gold crowns reward, and that was enough to get his attention.
He went to the nearest information post and read that the king wanted a fellow named Aten dead or alive.
"I could really use that money." He thought to himself.
He continued to walk towards the kings castle.

When he arrived, he demanded to speak to the king, but the guards would not let him through because of his appearance. He became irritated and assassinated both of the guards at the gate, concealing his Identity because of his hood.
He continued towards the castle...

More guards showed up, and raised their weapons to this hooded man.
"All I want is to speak to the king." The hooded man explained.
A guard replied by saying " You are under arrest, you will see no King you murderer!"
"Just give the king this message, I can find Aten." The hooded man then threw a smoke grenade to the floor, which filled the whole area with smoke.
Once the smoke cleared, the hooded man had disappeared.

Dangerous Tactician

4,850 Points
  • PvP 200
  • 20 Wins 100
  • 50 Wins 150
The Royal Guard

Dirge Clades

Feeling:
Theme: Dirge's Theme 1

My father....my thy blade guide my to my glory.

User Image

I promise you, someday, I will make you proud.

Dirge stood among the halls of the castle, bored, yet proud to be where he is. I wonder if anything will happen today? Things have been quiet. He thought, looking more relaxed then the other guards, most stood at attention all day, Dirge, however leaned against the wall, arms crossed. His heavy blade hung on his back, though to him, it were as light as a dagger....guess that's what happens when you get used to a feeling. He sighed and was having a hard time getting to sleep, was hard to get any at all, yet today he was particularly tired. He looked around inside the castle. As a child...I've always wondered what it was like in here... He thought, he hadn't been royal guard for too long, yet he was well respected. Probably because of his armor...it had that daunting effect on people, sometimes he didn't like it, but it was necessary for his occupation.

((OOC: Hellos everybody))

Dangerous Gekko

7,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Citizen 200
With my arrows notched and my eyes on the target,

Servant of Alaunus
Siliima the Archer

User Image

The beautiful blonde hair of an elf swayed left and right as she wandered through the castle halls. She avoided eye contact, and kept to herself. For the first time, she was walking around alone. Alaunus had been summoned by the king, and she didn't know where her ambitious brother had run off to. As her head was down, she was humming an old elven song that was taught to her by her brother. She was trying to keep herself calm, but to no avail. As she was walking, she ran into one of the guards, and fell. Her slender frame didn't allow her to keep her footing when she walked into something solid. Her butt hit the ground, and she looks up at the guard who was now glaring at her. "Watch where your going filth!" He says raising his hand to smack her for bumping into him.

I shall live my life.

Dangerous Sex Symbol

15,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Elocutionist 200
User Image

The king sighed a bit as the knight left, he shook his head. Tristan was doing what was necessary... slavery was a necessary evil for the prosperity and security of the nation of Zerestia. If elves and fairies were free roam around using their magical powers as they pleased then who knew what type of trouble they might cause? Hell, if the king could he would enslave dragons and lycans as well. But they were too difficult to control, he tried before with lycans but the lycan would either kill their master or themselves.. neither one was profitable.

So instead the king just ordered for the lycans to be killed it was easier that way. After all they were dangerous beasts. The king slowly left his study, when a servant ran in saying that there was a man who came by the castle earlier claiming that he could capture Aten. Tristan sneered,
" Please... like it's that easy. I've already posted a reward. Come get me when someone says that they've caught Aten himself and I'll be impressed." With that the king walked outside towards the gardens wondering if perhaps Lynn, his daughter, would be there.

Dangerous Tactician

4,850 Points
  • PvP 200
  • 20 Wins 100
  • 50 Wins 150
The Royal Guard

Dirge Clades

Feeling:
Theme: Dirge's Theme 1

My father....my thy blade guide my to my glory.

User Image

I promise you, someday, I will make you proud.

Dirge watched the woman stumble and fall and got up when the man was about to hit her, and caught him by his wrist. "What the hell are you doing? She may be an elf, but where is your sense of chivalry?" He said, letting him go. "She is an elf, they deserve no respect." The guard glared at him, prejudice shrouding his eyes. "Right, what if you were an elf? Would you have me run you down?" The guard said nothing, but spat at his feet and walked away, furious. Dirge turned to the elf fallen on the floor, and extended a hand in helping her up. "Are you alright?" He asked, his eyes well hidden, and for a good reason, or at least he thought. "Forgive him, the usual prejudice seems to flow strong everywhere."

Dangerous Sex Symbol

15,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Elocutionist 200
User Image
Aten De Season

" I believe in equality, not superiority."

Aten paused a bit at the question. " I'm bringing about four of my men. I've sent word for others to meet us in the city... But not everyone. The last thing we need to risk everything on one mission... our goal is far greater then that. We've got to stop these greedy nobles once and for all..." He stood up, walking towards a stable and paying a man for a few horses, he also bought some food and water. His sword was still sheathed and fastened on to his belt, and his throwing knives were in a pouch on his belt.

" Still, for now freeing the slaves should be our concern. Let's go... It's best not to waste to much time." Four of men Aten was traveling with saddled up... The majority of them were staying behind as this was a mission more focused on stealth then anything. Still there were a total of 164 slaves that they needed to be freed, most of which were women and children. Getting that many people out safely was no easy task for anyone. Aten looked over at Maicie to see if she got on her horse and was ready to move out.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff