Welcome to Gaia! ::

3,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Autobiographer 200
User Image
"Now" He whispered as the coast was clear of on lookers. The moment the door was open, he swung himself through and made his way up the wall, just after beckoning Danrte to close the door as he followed. He waited underneith Amani and witnessed her knock out the man on the balcony. "Impressive little plant" He whispered before leaping onto the balcony, over taking her.

"There's a passage way to the palace on this floor, no one alive today knows about it. At least not any Tarasian. Even the king doesn't know" He silently made his way towards the far left side of the temple, were a large fountain stood, with a statue of De'kanafor its centre piece. Approaching the statue, Atreus caresed every nook and cranny of its left side until suddenly he stopped, and pushed upon a part of its protruding figure and as he did so, the fountain moved ever so slightly to its side, and slowly, a small damp passage way appeared. Though the passage was extremely small, luckily all three of them were thin enough to go down. "This should lead towards the sewers. Follow the left wall and it takes us straight to our destination. be careful though this hasn't been used in centuries. not even I know what could be down there"

Partying Prophet

5,200 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Tycoon 200
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Amani followed Atreus as he walked towards a fountain. She watched as he carressed the statue, though not knowing what he was looking for as she stood tall. her hand brushing a loose strand that fell into her eyes as she climbed. She wasn't surprised seeing the statue move, she knew he was looking for a passage and it was somewhere behind that fountain.

The passage was cold, damp and more importantly, dark. She had hard times seeing in complete darkness, she could see under low light conditions better than any human, and that helped her see outlines in the dark.

"I'll follow one of you, I am not blessed to have your great vision" She answered in a whisper as she waitted by the entrance as Dante caught up, she didn't know what to think of that man's intentions. He says he was worried about the Tarasian Armies in a beseiged city. But she knew never to take people as they appear.

5,500 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

squish __- - __• • • Nimwen ARCAMANEL

x⊱ ⇡⇡ JUST CLOSE YOUR EYES
              the sun is going downnarwhalyou'll be alright
              rideposeidonnarwhal▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                          soihadadreamthatyouweredrunkUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. H Y B R I D

The small girl meandered through the beautiful wooded areas of the Hunten woods, she had come to find in the years of her maturity that the woods were her place of solace. Quiet and full of life, they harboured a sense of comfort she found nowhere else. She spent her time collecting herbs while she was in the woods, for medicinal purposes of course. Nim allowed herself to become part of the forest, she lost herself to the sounds of the birds, the wind, and...deer running from prey?

Standing from her little mossy patch of grass, Nim took agile steps towards the sturdy footsteps of the deer, suddenly she heard the steps diverge, and after a few moments all together stop, it wasn't long before she found herself faced with a woman loading one of the dear onto a large animal, she smiled at the animal and walked up to the woman in a childlike manner, hoping to come off as a child, and not a threat to her.

"Ma'am? are you heading into the royal city? I was playing in the woods and got lost." She said in the high pitched voice of a child.

company: The trees and mother earth's creatrues
                                                  ocation: The Hunten Forest
                                                  tatus: Alive and well physically
                                                  ood: curious and slightly disappointed

Hilarious Businessman

User Image
Dante had kept the rear as Atreus and Amani made a forward assault on the temple. They managed to knock out any of the monks that spotted them with ease. To think I was worried about any trouble, Dante thought to himself. He covered the back in order to take out any one else that managed to investigate the area. He had no difficulty in taking out the one human that saw him by performing a small soul transfer into the living monk's body. While the ability is used to gain control of the already dead, to place ones soul into a living target would be a painful form of torture, as the body would be ruptured by the new soul exercising itself from the occupied vessel. Dante however, made sure to only perform a small one, and the guard merely passed out from shock.

He soon caught up to Amani and Atreus as they had opened the passage to the sewers. After overhearing Amani's request, he realized this would be his only chance to find out who she really is. "I will guide Amani through the tunnels, if you lead the way. Given the lack of light in such an ancient path, she would be at a disadvantage if anything happened to us." He said to Atreus, hoping to finally have the chance to question the rogue elf.

Fashionable Kitten

ςєคlเ tเ'tгєยร
Darza>>Palace
'He's lucky I'm Tied'
Guard>>King

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
User Image

Her bare feet padded against the cool stones, a small chill licked the night air and it felt rather good compared to the dirt she had been trekking on for quite some time. Looking around at the various shops that had their lights on, Ceali would walk up and take a quick peek through the windows to see if they were serving food. Most of them were just little shops but she finally found one that seemed to be a place where people drank, ate, as well as slept. Her pointed ears twitched, picking up a conversation that was taking place across the street.

Pinching the hood close to her she turned to gaze around, pretending as if she was waiting for someone although her intention was to get a look of the group that had been talking about her. Of course by the amount of armor they had on them along with the weapons, she assumed that they were city guards. Almost all of them had been whispering among themselves or glaring in her general direction. At that moment Ceali had been glad that the hood had cast a shadow over her face to keep them from seeing her return as heated stare.

" ๔ค๓ภคгєt ๏๓ภเค." ( Damn it all ) She hissed, her accent heavy in her own tongue. Casually moving back to the door and heading inside the inn, Ceali gave out a sigh in relief. Making sure that she was out of their line of sight, the fairy moved into the dark corner of the room. Soon after a moment of sitting a barmaid came up and asked her what she wanted. Ceali's lips twitched, trying to brush up on the odd language. It was long ago but her mother insisted that she learned a few more other then her own. " Water...food, hot food." She stammered over her words but the woman before the fairy only nodded and went off with her order. Shifting slightly to arrange her wings to sit more comfortably, the peace only lasted a few minutes before the inn door slammed open. A herd of guards spilled into the room causing Ceali to freeze in her spot. Tilting her head down although never letting her eyes stray off the leader.

She watched calmly as he quickly scanned the room, and unfortunately he landed on her once more.
" You! You're coming with us." Ceali was slightly unsure of what he wanted but by his rough movement and heated words she knew it wasn't anything good. Instantly she stood, this time not even caring about the makeshift hood that had pooled around her feet. Everyone stopped in action and in words, her hair now tinted black at the roots and a flaming red at the tips. The men didn't wait a second longer as they rushed her.

She stood completely still, watching intently as the leader had gripped tightly on her shoulder. With her own hand she took it and twisted it off, forcing his back to the slightly short woman. Ceali kicked him away from her and into his men, most of them falling while the people began to scatter and flee out of the Inn. As another got up, Ceali made her way over and punched him to make a quick getaway and fly off into the dark sky. Hopping over the guard he caught her foot the moment she had made it outside, a smirk appeared on her lips as her wings expanded.

" Hold tight." It didn't take long for her to become airborne, the guard latched onto her leg was now screaming. Ceali was about to kick him off until arrows were shot off and nearly missed her head. She growled, bringing her hands forwards and was about to cast a fireball at the annoying guards until something wrapped around her arm and right wings. A scream tore from her lips as another string of arrows were shot into the air and pulled back to tangle themselves on the woman. The princess tried to shake free, even able to tear some of the ropes from her body but slowly they were bringing her back down to the earth.

The guards quickly forced her wings to close and trapped them between her arms as they bound her hands with chains behind her back. Not to mention that the leader had bound her feet so she couldn't kick the men. A growl of curse words came from her mouth while one of the guards tossed her over their shoulder and carried her to the palace. It didn't take long at all, or it may have seemed like that since there was no way for Ceali to escape this time. Upon entering the palace she scream and rocked off the man's shoulder onto the floor. This time another soldier came up and grabbed her arm as did the other and dragged her along in front of the king.

They all looked the same to her, some old pompous man sitting in an overly large throne to flaunt his title about as if it would strike fear into the fairy. She didn't speak, instead she spit on the floor between them which earned her a slap on the face.

" You will show respect, woman!" The guard barked at her. Ceali looked up at him through the curtain of hair that fell over face, hiding the split lip he had given her.
" เภtєгŦเςเค๓ tє. tє ร๏г๔เ๔ค ђย๓คภค." (I will kill you. You filthy human.)

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

3,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Autobiographer 200
User Image
Atreus nodded slightly as Dante spoke. "suits me, I'm the only one that'll know were to go when we're at the end of the tunnel anyway" He quickly looked around the room onc, analysing all that had happened. apart from the monk in the other room in the cupboard there were now 2 unconcious monks on the balcony. Turning back around he slid his legs into the passage way, holding himself up with his arms before dropping in. "Oh and before you follow me, hide your victims. both of you. Guards patrol these halls. Oh and Dante, pull the fountain back to its place when your coming through. You should have enough strength" Without another word he dropped down a slight distance, roughly 12 feet, completely ignoring the ladders that had been placed there. THey were no doubt weak from years anyway.

With his night vision, Atreus quickly scouted the area, it was vast and led to the sewers, but hugging the left wall kept them on track. There was nothing new here from last time, nothing had made their nest. Which was lucky. the last creature he came across down here was a pain in the a** to handle. every limb he cut off from it just grew back. Knowing the coast was clear he began his decent through the tunnels, though he was constantly on the look out.

Partying Prophet

5,200 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Tycoon 200

Amani looked at Dante has he made his honor to help her through the dark passage, she didn't know if he was serious or just trying to pick fun at her. She didn't mind the offer it got them to their destination. She smirked"Why thank you kind sir for helping me in my time of need." one couldn't tell if that comment was actually kind or mocking, and she didn't give either intent away.

She watched as Atreus told them to hide their bodies they left. She quickly walked over to the body and started to adjust his body as though he fell asleep of his own accord, the pollen would run its course in less than 10 minutes, and the monk would just beleive he had fallen asleep soundly. She finished adjusting his body. Guards wouldn't mind an old fat monk taking a little cat nap. She finished and walked over to the fountain waitting for her lovely "Guide"

Hilarious Businessman

User ImageDante assisted Amani into the passage and sealed the entrance. Suprisingly, the mechanism taht had controlled the fountain had been destroyed when Atreus moved, and it closed with ease. He dropped down into the passage to discover nothing but pitch dark, his eyes still needed time to adjust to the total darkness. Once he was ready he grabbed Amani by the wrist and started heading down the path that Atreus instructed. Once he had started walking, he began his inquiry.
"Who are you really, Amani? It is strange to see an elf in a city inhabited by humans given the history the two races share, and even for an assassin, it is strange to see one who claims to be related to someone of importance anywhere but their own land." He did not break pace as he spoke, and he continued his trek as he awaited an answer.

3,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Autobiographer 200
King Edward Alexander the 3rd
High King of Tarasia

The king Edward Alexander sat in his high throne. His forehead rested in his hands as he listened to the words of general Bogborn echoe through the great hall. The room was empty save for himself, the general, and 6 fully trained royal guards of the holy mark.

"My Lord I insist,. we cannot send any more troops to Hayden. Though the port is a key area there are plenty more placed for the Basilisks to dock. If we send troops from any of the surrounding area's then those area's will be defensless. its that course of action which allowed The Basilisks to land on the south east shore and over run Hayden in the first place. The troops can hold up another 2 months at the least I assure you. Until then we must look at other options." The general insisted to the worried king.

And what would you advice? allow Hayden to fall?" The king replied bitterly, seeming quite worn out.

No sir. However in the time it takes for the army to run out of supplies if we do not find a way to save Hayden I do recommend a wide scale retreat before we lost half of our army. If Hayden is lost we can win it back with a full on assault. Fir now we should concentrate on finding allies however. General Rayne can man the defence of Hayden"

Ah yes...the scouting party. How can we get allies when we can't even get people to approach them. we have no ambassadors capable of this. No one will reply" Suddenly, the doors burst open and several guards came through dragging a small woman along with them, a woman with strange coloured hair, sharp features and above all, a set of wings. The king quickly sat up, looking smug as he should as the creature was thrown to his feet. my my. what is this?" He quietly asked the guard as he looked at her up and down.

We spotted her flying into the city my lord. straight over the wall. We know its a lil farfetch'd of me to say my lord, but with the clothes the language and the wings we thought..." suddenly the guard was cut off as the king began to speak again, stroking his chin as he grinned.
...the fairy queen. he muttered. A thing of myth and legend. I always expected your little race of tiny troublemakers had a higherarcy. The myths about the fairy queen...I always believed them to be true and now here you are. Speak Queen, but do not try to hex us. Why have you come here?"

atreus rolled 1 10-sided dice: 10 Total: 10 (1-10)

3,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Autobiographer 200
User Image
Atreus continued to walk ahead of the two keeping his eyes open for anything funny. So far nothing, and he was approaching the end of the tunnel It had taken him down and down again into the sewers and nothing had been spotted. Now he was well out of the sewers and into a secret passage that slowly led up toards the royal hall. Everything seemed normal, until suddenly he noticed...This passage was alot wider then last time he had been here. Not to mention there were holes appearing in the walls, all relitavely large. Something had made this passage its home and he didn't even notice. what ever it or they were they were in the walls. Not too big, judging by the size of the holes in the wall only 3 foot maximum, but there might be alot of them and there wasn't much room to fight. "Keep an eye out guys, we're not alone. Step lightly and silently" He whispered just enough for them to hear him. Atreus began his journey through the passage once again, hopeing that he didn't have to end up fighting what ever annoying creatures were around here. For a moment he thought he had got through un noticed, but only another 20 minutes walk from the exit and somethng jumped out at him. What ever it was it was the size he had estimated, and it was some type of over grown bug. its teeth were razor sharp and it moved on numerous sharp pointed legs. It was almost like a giant grub. It attempted to latch itsself onto Atreus as another two appeared in front of him, with 5 more appearing behind Amani and Dante.

((rolling to hit them is the same as the guards guys. They can hit you on a roll of a 9 or 10 only. up to you if you wanna take a chance with rolling thier attacks or not though))

Matt Tetska rolled 1 10-sided dice: 5 Total: 5 (1-10)

Hilarious Businessman

User ImageDante did not have time to wait for Amani to answer during this ambush. Realizing the danger that the three of them were in, he released Amani's arm and ran up to two of the grubs, and placed his palms on them.

Outcome, the two beasts writhed away from him, causing him to lose balance, he noticed as the one ahead of them lattched onto Atreus.

atreus rolled 3 10-sided dice: 9, 7, 10 Total: 26 (3-30)

3,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Autobiographer 200
User Image
The grub latched itsself onto Atreus and managed to sink its claws into his shoulder just before he planted his first into the grubs head. As opposed to simple killing the grub as he had planned, his enhanced strength crushed it under his palm, sending vile green blood squirting up his hand and a little bit of his arm. grabbing the dead bug, he threw it at another that lept towards him. The carcass knocked the grub back to the ground and quickly Atreus unsheathed two small daggers and threw them towards both grubs. the first knife found a bed in the grubs side, and the other flew with so much force it pinned the now dead creature to the wall. Walking up to the two dead grubs and wiping the mess from his sleeve and his shoulder he calmly picked up his knives and turned to see how the others were doing, not even bothering to help.

Matt Tetska rolled 2 10-sided dice: 10, 10 Total: 20 (2-20)

Hilarious Businessman

Dante recovered to make a second strike on two the grubs that had made their way closer to Amani, and prepared to grab onto them.

He had succeeded in at least drawing them away from Amani, but that had caused them to turn their sights onto him. They both began to latch onto Dante, and claw at him mercilessly. He new that he had only one chance to escape.

Matt Tetska rolled 2 10-sided dice: 5, 10 Total: 15 (2-20)

Hilarious Businessman

Dante prepared a soul transfer into the two grubs that had latched onto him and were clawing him. He was again able to do this as the grubs exploded when they tried to escape. He fell to the ground, visibly weakened, cursing his self for his inability to fight. If this is what will happen once I am on my own, how will I be able to finish my mission, he thought to himself. Rather than attempt another attack, he chose to remain on the defensive knowing he was unable to strike again.

3,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Autobiographer 200
User Image
Atreus stood back watching Dante attempt to fight off the grubs. We wanted to see how he fought and how he could defend himself. But the main reason he stood back was simply because he didn't care too much. He was never one for aiding people unless he had to. He had once or twice when he had worked with other people but they could usually look after them selves. Eventually He gave in to his arrogance and called over. 'You know carrying a weapon from time to time won't hurt. Need a hand over there?"

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff