Welcome to Gaia! ::

Craftims's Secret Admirer

User Image

Inspired by various MMORPG'soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
A literate roleplayooooooooooooooo
ooooooooooooooo Fantasy adventure
ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo OPEN AND ACCEPTING
ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo Made lovingly with permission from Lilliaal. Thanks!

User Image

«OOC»oooooo«Profiles»

User Image

User Image

You are dead.

Well, as far as the world is concerned you are. You are in a coma, you will never wake up. But is that really the end? What if you could still live, inside your head?
                Well, this is where Myth Online steps in. It's a virtual reality project in it's last stages, but they've been having some issues with it. When one test subject died in the game, they died in the real world too. They want to fix this, but they can't test on live people. At least, not on live people that can say no.

So they took coma patients, told everyone you were dead, and put you into the world of Tryferia.

It's a second chance, another life to live as you please. A letter appears in your hand- how did that get there?- and it tells you that this is the Myth Online project, a virtual reality, and urges you to have fun and meet the other players. What else is there to do? You clutch the note and go forward, exploring this new vivid reality.

User ImageUser Image

User Image

Okay, so first of all there's the most obvious and basic rules that everyone absolutely seems to love listing off like no one knows them already. Please follow them. It's all the no godmod and pg13 stuff. So yeah, you ought to know them. If you don't, then go brush up.

Send profiles to me titled with the class you intend to take. When/if I accept your profile, post it yourself in the profile thread. This means that you can add to your profile and edit it, so please take advantage of that. Let me know if you make any changes to personality, history or other such attributes.

On the topic of literacy. Usually it's not based on how much you can type but the quality of you posts, I get that. Ballpark two hundred words or more. If you're not averaging about that much, then this is not the thread for you. Also, post at least once a week. If you don't, I will murderkill you. Edit: So, I guess I was a doofus because I didn't catch that I forgot to save the time limit as one week in my second round of editing. It actually is once a week or more. If for some reason, at any point, this is impossible for you, please alert me. Not that we've had a problem with waiting a week for posts, or anything, but still. It needed to be fixed so no one joined thinking TWO WEEKS FOR TWO HUNDRED WORDS IS LIKE A HUNDRED WORDS A WEEK. EASY PEASY. It's still an easy deadline with a low requirement, though. Sorry about that!

Related to the above, you profile doesn't have to be long and spiffy. We should, ideally, find out most about your character during the roleplay, so no need to do a gazillion lines of their bio. Just whatever is pertinent. I mean, you can write something long if you insist, but short and sweet is generally easier for people to keep track of and insert mystery into. Just not too short. You can't just say "Well, Jenniferson Castleton was a dairy farmer and then got kicked by a cow and died, then was put into myth. The end."

Keep track of your experience, pence and inventory. I'm not going to do it, and no one else will, either. This really ought to be done in your post format. You don't really /have/ to, but it would likely make your life easier if you keep it there and update it as you post. Also, this should go without saying, but no cheating on the levels. I mean, I probably wouldn't notice, but what's the fun in having an all-powerful character? Hint- none. It's boring as hell.

Please have at least basic information in your posting style. If you have no idea how to code a thread, I would be happy to help you or put you in contact with someone else who will help you.

Please no OOC in the main thread, it clutters things and makes it hard to find old posts. You can put OOC in an in-character post, but it's really best if you just post it as a stand alone message in the OOC if it's important.

It is vital that you read everything on the first page. There's a lot of info about the game and people have frequently got it wrong in the past. If there is anything I didn't address just ask, I'm sure I can answer it, and if I can't, I can make something up.

I reserve the right to add, subtract or edit things as I see fit, but I will notify you. On top of listening to me, you should also pay special attention to Craftims and riseark because they're my seconds in command.

User Image

User Image

User Image

The Map of Tryferia.

Thank you Thedarkplayer4 for making this lovely map and most of the areas.

J'oran

The economic centre, J'oran has many many shops and houses, each with many stories cramped together around cobblestone streets. It's always bustling. In the centre is a large open square, where a marketplace is. Players can buy most anything here. There is a high wall around the city, with four wrought iron gates which are closed at night, but can be opened upon request. Monsters never get in, the city can be sealed up completely in the event of a war. Contains four combined inns and taverns, two taverns and three inns.

Borulle

A small farming town with little defense. There is nothing to do here, it is mostly an outpost town for players to rest and restock while travelling. Red Lute Inn is the name of the only Inn and Tavern there.

Thrystra

The royal city. The king and his family reside here, and it is completely safe from anything. It sits atop a hill, with a wall around it and a beautiful city inside.

Hurington

The last town before the Terra Mountains. Players can buy everything they need here before travelling to the mountain. It also sells the most powerful charms and accessories here.

Jierda

An old city, it used to be the centre of commerce, but now houses only a lazy inn, a few shops and a handful of houses.

Sökkvabekkr

Sökkvabekkr is a bustling city that grew up from a small hamlet. At one point in time there use to be a garrison for the local armies but that has long since disappeared and has been replaced by the warring gangs. There is little in terms of justice or law here. All problems have to be solved by the people affect even if it means death. This means that this city is a hub for thieves, mercenaries and every other sort of criminal element because they can all get work here.
      Because of the garrison there are many towers that were used to protect the coast but are now used to signify the entering of a different groups territory. Whoever owns the keep is the current ruler of the city and they have the most pull. The city is almost never attacked because mounting an attack if foolish at best because no one will fight fair.
      More information can be found here.

Elda

The houses are perched atop trees, this is where the elves live, and is terribly hard to find. Many special plant-based items can be found here where they can't be found elsewhere. There are many incredibly strong monsters around, but they are held off by a magic force field.

Wyrya

The fabled Wyrya city houses the enchantingly beautiful fairies, an elusive race. They are half our height with blue skin and large, pure black eyes. They almost resemble insects. They have the wings of a dragonfly and flit around the city. The city is built for flyers, so it is near impossible to get to the different levels of the city without help, which the fairies often delay to give out.

Fiolsvith

A quaint little town. The people here are wonderfully hospitable. There is a monastery nearby, built on top of the ruins of an old monastery. Underneath there are rumored to be catacombs which hide great evils.

Völuspá

It sits at the foot of Terra Mountains. Cold most of the year.

Knurhiem Caves

Deep within the barren Terra Mountains lay the intricate network of caves. There is only one entrance, and it is guarded by a fierce dragon. Deep within the heart of the caves lays the Goblin city. They are nice enough, but will confiscate all weapons and may or may not take a hostage to ensure nothing goes wrong. They are wary, but if you are peaceful they will leave you alone. Monsters in the cave include cave trolls and goblins, but stray goblins should not be killed if they do not attack first.

Ebrithil Woods

Incredibly creepy with many twisted, dead trees, there is always a dark cloud and a gloomy aura around these woods. There is never daylight, just a dim gray light to signify daytime.

Orya Forest

A beautiful, cheery forest, which ironically houses some of the strongest beasts around, forest trolls. They are sparse, but will prove to be quite a challenge if faced. This is where Elda City is found.

Terra Mountains

The dreaded mountains, always barren, snow covered and cold without let up. Dragons are the primary monsters, and can be seen flying around in the air or perched atop the summit with their nests in small caves. Mostly will not attack unless you get too close.

Heilla Mountains

Mist covers them at all hours, and the air is very warm here. The mountains are steep, and falling could prove to be detrimental. Inside there is the dwarf city, with many entrances. Most of the time there is no need to walk around the outside. There are no monsters around here save the rare, easy goblin.

Adurna River

Stretches all across the land. Rumors say it leads to Wyrya city.

Mithrim Meadows

A vast expanse of rolling hills, punctuated by pockets of trees and dirt paths. Very safe, monsters usually stay in the wooded areas. Sometimes there may be farms, but they are sparse and are usually closer to the cities.

The Wasteland

A large desert, where no one wants to be except maybe to take a travelling shortcut or to fight monsters around the edges. There are small sand beasts, but nothing too terrifying awaits you here, except of course the blistering heat of the day and the icy nights, and the miles and miles of sandy hills which could drive any man mad.

The Marshes

There is an eerie aura round this marsh. Most don't even go here, and few stay long if they must. Most common enemies found are the undead.

Kvethra Lake

A lovely, peaceful lake. A gentle water dragon lives here, but is rarely sighted. It is rumored there are mermaids living in the lake. They are said to have come from the Great Sea via the west entrance.

The Abandoned Tower

A large structure that has been vacant for many years. Most locals know much better than to venture near. The waste-high, blood red flowers that litter the surrounding area have an intoxicating effect; some are driven mad and others disappear in the large red mass never to be seen again. It was fabled to house the darkest magician on Tryferia, the flowers sprouting from the spilled blood after an unknown hero sliced him in two.

User Image

User Image

Health

>One cannot passively become sick, such as with the common cold. Certain skills can cause disease, though.
          >Poisoning rarely kills, but it has effects that are similar to the flu and cause a loss of strength, depending on the poison. If the poison is unspecified anywhere else, then assume it's that.
          >Enemies cause wounds, not loss of HP. HP doesn’t exist within Tryferia.
          >No MP, but characters feel weaker after use of skills and simply from exertion. This is depletion of “Energy”. If all energy is used, the character passes out.
          >80-100% energy should feel completely fine. 50-80% should feel a little tired, anything less than 50% will feel tired, obviously more so until they reach 0 at which point they pass out.
          >A basic attack spell should use about 5%. Buffs more like 10%. Strong attacks will be at least 15%. That's really a guideline, I expect you to use your discretion. Also, of course, spells use less energy the higher level you are, but the difference shouldn't be dramatic. Energy should be passively lost at a rate of about 4% an hour, more or less depending on activity level, of course.
          >If a character is sufficiently wounded, they will die. Death is a final sentence. If a character dies in game, they die in real life. This was conveniently not told to the players, though.
          >Sleep is necessary in the game, as the real life body needs a shutdown period after the mind has been going all day.
          >Pain is felt, but it is only a fraction of what one would feel in real life.
          >To rapidly heal a wound you need a healer of some kind. There are always ones in town (NPC's), but most must be paid for their services. Potions do not heal wounds, but ones can be bought that restore energy.
          >Just like in real life, if one waits long enough and if there is no infection, all wounds will heal. This usually occurs at a faster rate than in real life. This does not mean that wounds heal instantly. You'd need a healer for that.

Fighting

>No such thing as damage points, but rather how quickly a monster dies is dependant on skill of the wielder and the craftsmanship of the weapon.
          >Battle is done in a certain order of posts which is decided by the person to introduce the monster. This order must not be broken so everyone gets a chance to post, unless a consensus is reached and an exception is specified by the group.

Tryferia

>A day in the game is the same as a day on earth. 24 hours.
          >There are two moons and a sun slightly larger than our own which can be stared at for as long as you want.
          >The more alone you get, the more likely you are to run into something of a considerably higher level than you.
          >On the first day, everyone wakes up at the same time in Tryferia with 100p in their pocket and an introduction letter, plus whatever other equipment they get for their class.

Shops and Items

>Currency is pence, or p.
          >Only humanoids carry money. To calculate what an average enemy will give you take it's level and multiply by twenty. So level 2 monster gives 40p. This of course is very flexible, as it's not unreasonable to think that a human thief could be carrying around 100p or more. So I suppose the more civilized an enemy is, the more money they will carry.
          >The inventory is a rucksack that is always with the character. If it gets lost, it will be returned to the player soon. It also carries more than it appears to and does not get heavier or more full appearing. It is not infinite, so no trying to stuff elephants or people into the bags.
          >A night at an inn ranges from 100 to 1000 pence, depending on the quality and the number of beds in a room.
          >Horses are a minimum of 800p.
          >Maps range in price from 50p to 10,000p, depending on the size, condition and quality of the map.
          >Keep in mind that technology is still in the middle ages here. That means absolutely no modern technology, ever! Aside from the obvious, there are a few things that we take for granted that haven't been around long. Zippers, for one, and jersey knit, which is essentially t-shirt fabric for all you non-sewers. So no stretchy clothing, it's all woven. Although bias cut garments are possible (if you don't know what I'm talking about google it). This also affects trade and agriculture. Fruits and such that require tropical growing conditions (Coffee, cocoa, tea, oranges, to name a few) will be available but only at a high price. Also, no bananas ever. Why? 'Cause the very existence of the modern banana is the result of science. So.... Tropical s**t is expensive, got it? ~20p for coffee or tea.

The Real World

>The test facility is located in Seattle, Washington.
          >The game is constantly being monitored by real people
          >The AI is very advanced, but on some occasions the real people may step in and control what the NPCs say and do.
          >The monitoring also means that if information needs to be given to a player a letter can appear in their hand at any given moment, although information is rarely given out if ever, except for the first letter. In other words, contact me if you need to send meta-information to yourself in game.

Leveling

>Monsters give experience based on their level, That is, level one monsters give 1 exp, level two give 2 exp, level five give 5 exp, etc.
          >Simply participating in killing a monster gives experience, so if a group of four players takes down five level one monsters, they each get 5exp whether or not they actually hit all of them.
          >Total experience required for a level up:
          Level 1- 0xxxxxxxxxxxLevel 6- 350xxxxxxxxxxLevel 11- 1800xxxxxxxxxLevel 16- 5100
          Level 2- 10xxxxxxxxxxLevel 7- 525xxxxxxxxxxLevel 12- 2300xxxxxxxxxLevel 17- 6000
          Level 3- 50xxxxxxxxxxLevel 8- 750xxxxxxxxxxLevel 13- 2900xxxxxxxxxLevel 18- 7000
          Level 4- 110xxxxxxxxxLevel 9- 1020xxxxxxxxxLevel 14- 3550xxxxxxxxxLevel 19- 8100
          Level 5- 200xxxxxxxxxLevel 10- 1350xxxxxxxxLevel 15- 4300xxxxxxxxxLevel 20- 10,000

Other

>The in-game name isn't chosen by programmers. There are actually no set names for characters, just they call themselves whatever they want to. Lots of freedom without a little bar over your head displaying a username.
          >The class and race are not decided by the player, they are simply given their character.
          >Characters tend to look the same in game as they did out of game, except for a few key differences. Obviously there are the racial attributes if they are not human, but also characters tend to look much more attractive in game. Often height, weight and hair will be modified as well. It is possible for a complete transformation as well, but there should be at least one similarity between your pre-game and in-game self.
          >Clothes are removable, and yes, sex is possible, but needless to say that won't be happening on screen, right guys? Right???
          >Hygiene does not passively degrade over time. That is, characters do not sweat or produce oils like a human body. On the other hand, though, it is possible for them to get dirty in other ways, such as with blood or, well, dirt. In such cases they will need to bathe or clean themselves in some way. Clothing can get dirty, too, but cleans much easier than clothes in the real world. A quick rinse in water and all blood/dirt/whatever will come out with no stains left behind.
          >There isn't a UI or hud. You're basically just people in a fantasy world.
          >Myth Online has been remade over and over for years. The very first was not created by me, but it was many years ago, so couldn't tell you who made it. Also the only thing that was the same between that and my version is the basic plot line of a virtual reality. The first Myth that I am aware of was made by Lilliaal about a four years ago, but died in ten pages. The second, the first one I was involved in, was a massive success of 600 pages starting on the first of July. Then there was a sequel that bellyflopped, and after that I created a whole new one. There there have been a few since, with the last one being the one to redo the whole system made again by my close friend Lilliaal. So the incarnations of my Myth total 9, including this one, with this being my second time as the thread runner.

User Image

User Image

[color=steelblue][u]Monster Name[/u][/color]
          [color=green][i]Level x-y[/i] found in [i]places they frequent.[/i]
          [size=10]Description. Can include a picture link, but it isn't necessary.[/size][/color]

Goblins

Level 1-20 found in Central and north Tryferia.
          About 5 feet tall and green. They are melee fighters, mages are very rare for these creatures. They tend to be rather cowardly and fight in groups.

Flighter

Level 1 - 20 found in Forests, Swamps, Mountains, and Plains.
          Description: A docile flightless bird often hunted for their for their delightful meat. Just as well, their yellow fur is surprisingly warm and is often used in jackets and tunics when venturing into colder regions. Never growing much bigger than perhaps three or four feet, Flighters are quick to flee at the first sign of danger. Once in flight, these little guys are surprisingly swift and are near impossible to catch on foot.

Habits: Travels in packs ranging anywhere from 5 to over 20, Flighters are more dangerous the more there are in any given area. On rare occasions, they have been known to become aggressive and attack with their sharp little beaks with absolutely no provocation whatsoever.

Crimson Tipped Wolf

Level 1 - 20 found in Ebrithril Forest and a few wooded areas just outside the area. They have been known to stalk certain plains at night and thrive in the colder regions of the world.
          Description: A very aggressive species of wolf that is native to the Ebrithril Forest. Volatile and prone to attacking anything within their general vicinity, these wolves should be avoided until later levels if one does not desire a swift death. There does not appear to be any set size for this particular wolf as their girth is determined entirely by how much they consume on a daily basis. The Flighter happens to be a favored meal of the Crimson Tipped Wolf and they can be easily distracted if one the birds happens to be within smelling distance.

Habits: Known to hunt in packs from in size from a meager three to a whooping fifteen at any given point in time, Crimson Tipped Wolves distaste the feel of the sun and thus are seldom seen in the daylight save for perhaps the Ebrithril Forest. Strictly meat eaters, these wolves possess excellent night vision and have been known to assault travelers in the dead of the night. These wolves often make dens in areas rich in moonlight and have been known to howl at the moon in what appears to be something akin to divine reverence. As a quick note to those who insist on doing combat with these beasts, rumors would have one believe that these wolves fear fire will flee at the sign of a large enough flame.

Crimson Core Wolf

Level 1 - 20 found in Ebrithril Forest and Mountain Ranges.
          Description: Hyper aggressive even towards members of their own species, Crimson Core Wolves are widely believed to be a mutated variant of the Crimson Tipped Wolf. These wolves easily trump their smaller cousins in size; taller than even a large man by at least a head and shoulders when standing on all fours. Having no discernible eyes to speak of, Crimson Core Wolves are completely blind and navigate solely via sound and scent. Be wary of this beast however. The tendrils lining its face and neck can be used to deliver punishing strikes to its foes and are even strong enough to hold a person aloft long enough for the wolf to feast upon it in relative peace.

Habits: Unlike their smaller cousins, Crimson Core Wolves are solitary hunters although in seldom cases they travel in packs of two. Crimson Core Wolves act often act as the leaders of packs of Crimson tipped wolves and often lead any assault so as to garner the larger piece of the meal. If food is scarce however, these wolves will turn on their respective packs and devour them instead. Also known to dislike the sunlight, Crimson Core Wolves while not afraid of flames, have been known to avoid them when possible. If one absolutely must pass through an area inhabited by one of these beasts, be certain to pay special attention to the glowing core embedded within their chests. These cores are their life source and the loss of it will result in a swift demise of the creature although striking at it is harder than it sounds. The cores also shift in color in accordance to the wolf's mood. A bright red color indicates hostility and a desire to hunt/kill whereas a yellow or orange like color symbolizes contentment and passivity. Be forewarned however, seldom though it may be, these beasts have been known to attack at times even when their core is in the orange or red.
          Elite, worth twice the experience.

Screecher

Level 1 - 20 found in Mountains, Swamps, Wastelands and Cliff Sides.
          Description: A species of overgrown bugs, Screechers vary in size and pack a mean bite. Their worst attribute, however, is the poison they carry in their stingers. This poison spreads slowly throughout the body, eventually immobilizing the target as its body becomes overcome with spasms and twitches. Fortunately, this poison is not lethal although it will leave one helpless and vulnerable for about an hour or two. Screechers were named due to the fact that they screech very loudly while fighting as well as when they are struck a blow. Rumored to be very annoying and headache inducing after a while.

Habits: Screechers travel in clusters thickening in size the closer one is to their hive. Their hive is usually found in unorthodox places such as cliffs, caverns, or even on the bodies of some of the larger monsters of the world. They feast mainly on decaying flesh similar to that of vultures but it is not unheard of for them to attack people who are a little too curious for their own good.

Onyx Shell

Level 1 - 20 found in Deserts and Caverns. Very rarely spotted in swamps or mountains.
          Description: Onyx Shells are heavily aggressive beasts that fortunately are very seldom ever seen due to their increasingly low numbers. Once driven nearly to extinction due to the priceless gems growing right out of their bodies, Onyx Shells are difficult to stumble upon even when traversing in their home territory of the desert. Those in the know, however choose to avoid this incredibly hostile creature rather than fight it. And for good reason. Incredibly swift despite their size, an easy 15 to 20 feet tall excluding their lumbering tails, Onyx Shells are not above chasing down a fleeing target across several square miles just to smash it into nothingness. Loud noises have been known to produce this aggression swifter than any other known method.

Beware. When fighting an Onyx Shell, should it ever leap into the air, flee or seek cover immediately. Known to be capable of springing several feet in the air, Onyx Shells can cause small earthquakes upon landing much to dismay of those that happen to be near it. One should never engage one of these bad boys without a party of trained professionals at the ready and armed to the teeth.

Habits: Aggressive even against other Onyx Shells, these armored monsters travel solely in packs of one, often battling against one another for territory rights. Sensitive to light and sounds, Onyx Shells avoid flames despite the low effect it has on their shells. That being the case, a well fed bonfire in a campsite is more than enough to stave off the interests of this lumbering beast. In only the most seldom of cases, extreme heat has been known to put them right to sleep without delay.

Onyx Shells are omnivorous and can eat plants and flesh alike to sustain itself. Capable of burrowing a little ways underground just enough so the crystals lining its body are the only things revealed, many a poor fool has been lured to their demise at the false promise of easy money. Believe it or not, the very crystals adorning its body are far more vulnerable to damage than its black shell. Contrary to popular belief, it is entirely possible to kill one of these beasts just by repeatedly attacking and destroying the crystals. That is of course, if one were desperate enough to cost themselves a small fortune's worth of valuable gems in exchange for a swift kill....
          Boss, worth four times the experience.

Thunder Horn

Level 1 - 20 found in Mountain Ranges, Plains and Canyons
          Description: A hulking brute of a monster, Thunder Horns are usually solitary creatures that dominate whatever area they're in. Standing taller than your average man by at least a head and shoulder while on four legs, the Thunder Horn has been known to attack things without provocation, whether it be another creature or an unlucky bandit. Highly territorial, thus making it unlikely that they will shift locations once they settle down, Thunder Horns have a tendency to horde treasure in their hideouts as proof of their power. It is said that their deep blue hide and powerful horns sell for quite a bit if someone could find a way to remove them.

Habits: A solitary hunter although on rare occasions have been known to travel in 2's. A Thunder Horn requires vast quantities of food to remain at full strength and thus, is constantly on the hunt. If a better source of food is available, they can be distracted from whatever it is they were hunting in favor of the swifter more filling meal. It rarely is seen at night as it cannot see very well in the dark.

Ork

Level 1 - 20 found in all areas of the world save for Deserts.
          Description: See the racial description above.

As an important side note, Orcs of all kinds despise elves and will more than likely attack them on sight absent of any provocation. On the other hand, they may hesitate to strike at a Tiefling due to the demonic (((otherwise known as godly in many of their eyes)) blood that runs through their veins.

Head Hunter

Level 1 - 15 found in the Marshes, Ruins, Graveyards, and some forests
          Description: The Head Hunter is an advanced state of undeath that most zombies obtain after remaining alive, so to speak, for an extended period of time. At the point of becoming a Head Hunter, a zombie's flesh ceases to deteriorate and its body becomes pumped full of dark energy which in turn, causes their flesh to darken to unnatural pitches of the deepest black. As this dark energy continues to pump freely throughout their bodies, it will eventually exceed the natural limits of the deceased body and as a result, the zombie's head eventually detaches so as to permit room for the dark tendrils of magic to extend out freely from its neck. These tendrils are very much so sentient and will immediately strike at any and all sources of life that it detects within its general vicinity. Acting as the brain for the now headless body, these tendrils often stretch the body to its natural limits and grants the otherwise empty husk a rather muscular frame so as to better capture and detain its prey while the tendrils themselves absorb the very life from the unfortunate victim.

Habits: Head Hunters are called such due to the fact that after every kill, the denizen of darkness is known to remove the head of its victim and place the severed cranium atop its own shoulders in memory of its own lost head. As one could expect however, these newly acquired heads seldom last very long before they too shrivel up and eventually fall off as well. It is something of a drawback really, as the creature is forever ensnared its ultimately doomed quest to locate the perfect replacement. Aside from this however, there are precious little known facts regarding Head Hunters as they reside generally in areas already swarming with dark energy and undead. However, it should be noted that Head Hunters have been known to show signs of intelligence in the sense that they can and will use weapons laying about to assault their foes.

Dragon Zombie

Level 1 - 20 found in Ruins and any area with large amount of deceased dragon remains.
          Description: A Dragon Zombie is a seldom seen creature of undeath. Mighty in size and strength, even more so now that the restraints of life no longer apply, a Dragon Zombie is incredibly difficult to subdue without the aid of a high powered necromancer or a mage who has gained control over the element of fire. Although these zombies still maintain much of the strength they possessed in life, their decaying organs prevent them from spewing forth flames of their own and instead now produce a heavily toxic gas that openly exudes from any worn away openings in their body. This gas is lethal when inhaled in great quantities and anything unfortunate enough to perish from the toxins are guaranteed to return as undead themselves. Even those who are fortunate enough to not perish from it however, are likely to become deathly ill for a few days until its effects gradually wear off. Be wary of this illness. If left untreated for overlong, it mutates into the plague which can devastate countrysides in mere days.

Habits: Dragon Zombies are not creatures of many habits and tend to remain in the location in which they initially reanimated. Even then however, it is of paramount importance that a Dragoon Zombie be slain as soon as one suspects that one is in the area. Although these hulking beasts do not move overmuch unless in battle, their presence alone attracts hordes of undead to the area. The noxious gases they emit also spread rapidly for miles when not contained, bringing death and plague to any civilizations unfortunate enough to be nearby.
          Boss, worth four times the experience

Beholder

Level 1-20 found in Ruins, Dark Forest, Caverns, and Marshes.
          Description: No one is exactly clear as to what a Beholder really is or even where they originated from. Known for their trademark appearance of a an enormous eye embedded in a mass of solidified magic that makes up its body, Beholders are denizens of darkness through and through. Difficult to track due to their ability to faze through most solid objects as if it were not even there, Beholders never come out during the day. Bound to the darkness as they are, these floating eyes travel via shadow or in the dark of the night so and are so silent in their approach as to be completely inaudible to even the most well trained of ears. Take caution when choosing to engage this monster in combat. All but immune to physical strikes given that its body is nothing more than compiled dark magic, save for its eye that is as it is quite physical, it is difficult to harm these beings without some form of magic at one's disposal. Known to feed off of the energy generated from nightmares, those of weak spirit and mind will soon find themselves helplessly ensnared in a never ending nightmare if they fall prey to the hypnosis generated by its sole eye.

Habits: Despite how formidable these beings of darkness sound, Beholders by themselves are not very difficult to take down. Although their singular eye is the source of their power and will put someone to sleep if they stare into it for more than a few moments, it is also the sole weak point to strike for those bereft of the benefits of magic. A well placed arrow or sword through the eye is all it takes to dispel the magic that keeps their bodies together. Magic on the other hand, save for dark magic that is which may end up simply enthralling the thing, can inflict damage on any part of their body at any point in time. Couple this with their fear of light in any form save for moonlight, and a well prepared adventurer should have little issue dealing with this creature.

Of course that's not to say that these things are completely incompetent in combat. Though their bodies may be relatively intangible, the thick tendrils that emerge from when striking at a foe are capable of passing through solid objects as well and will deal a good amount of damage should it connect. Then again, most Beholders would rather not pursue this rout of combat in favor of merely sneaking up upon an unsuspecting victim and putting it into a coma like trance. So long as its victims continue to sleep, it will feed off of the nightmares it generates and continue to grow ever larger and more intimidating in its appearance.

Reaver

Level 1-20 found in Ruins exclusively unless otherwise compelled.
          Description: Reavers stand as one of the few creatures in all the world intelligent to possess a natural armor as flesh. Standing at a height equal to that of most men, these dark denizens are believed to be ancient guardians of ruins who have succumbed to the lure of dark magic. Pitch black in color save for its pinkish claws and the somewhat reddish slit in its face that serves as its eye, Reavers are agile fighters and are not known to show mercy upon any who trespass on the areas they were meant to guard. Capable of leaping great distances due to the hardened muscles that power its legs, Reavers are superb ambushers and are no novices when it come to making use of the shield like appendage that serves as its left arm.

Habits: Like most denizens of darkness, the Reaver is drawn to larger collections magic and is the sole reason why one would ever feel the need to venture away from its chosen ruin. Known to travel in no known pack size save for when multiple Reavers inhabit the same area and work together to annihilate intruders, possess no know life span and will continue to guard an area until the end of time if it is not disturbed. Much like statues in the sense that they will not move unless needed to, Reavers are formidable foes in battle and are best dealt with at range. Their claws are tinted with a poison meant to disorient foes and the edges of their shields are sharp enough to act as a blade when need be.

Harbinger

Level 1-20 found in Ruins, Graveyards, Dark Forests, and Caverns.
          Description: An easy seven or eight feet in height and perhaps ten or so feet in length, a Harbinger looks like a twisted mess of man, horse and demon all fused into one unholy body.. Possessed of eyes that adorn the length of its body in seemingly random places, the Harbinger is more closely related to a demon than anything else. Capable of eating anything so long as it can fit with the mouth that dwells on its midsection, the harbinger is a surprisingly intelligent being that can hold its own in most any form of combat. With deadly claws adorning its hands and a rudimentary extension from each arm that serves as a hardened blade like appendage for all means of close combat and two thick yet flexible tentacles growing right out of its back for long distance foes, the Harbinger has spelled the end for many an unprepared adventurer.

Habits: Intimidation is a major tactic utilized by this beast upon engaging in battle. An intimidated foe is a predictable foe and as such is easily lured into making an error in its movements, a mistake that this devious creature never fails to capitalize upon. Due to much extensive research however, it was also concluded after much pain and agony that the Harbinger possesses one major weak point that most other beings do not. This demonic creation bears a sense of pride quite unlike anything else witnessed thus far and cannot stand to be insulted in any way or when its tactic to intimidate falls short and fails. At this time however, this being is known to abandon any and all signs of tactics in favor of a berserk rage that has left many in awe of the sheer power packed into its body.

On a side note however, the tentacles on its back serve as the sole factors of balance on its mighty body. Should they be severed, no easy feat given their girth and tendency to be constantly flailing about, the creature will suffer a crippling bout of clumsy that is likely to harm itself more so than anything else.

Lucky Minx

Level 1-20 found in Unclear. Lucky Minxes do not appear to have a preferred location and can be found in various spots the world over.
          Description: Lucky Minxes are perhaps the most docile, yet easily one of the most dangerous creatures to have ever come to Tryferia. Carted over to Tryferia five decades ago via illegal black market trading, Lucky Minxes are truly mystical beings. Leagues more valuable alive than dead, Lucky Minxes are termed such for a good reason. They truly are lucky creatures. Just one can bring a man/woman enough happiness to last ten lifetimes. That being said, Lucky Minxes can also be creature of grave misfortune if the proper steps are not taken and adhered to.

This is possible entirely due to the mystical powers a Lucky Minxes song can bestow upon those it sings to. Having no discernible mouth, it is vastly assumed that the melodies heard emitting from this being originate somewhere deep within its being. All the same, it is these very songs that can so drastically alter someone's life. Should one encounter a Minx that does not immediately flee, one should make absolutely certain not to threaten it in any way, shape or form. Doing so will likely cause it to flee but that is not always the case. It may very well just sing its song of misfortune, a song that can have a variety of unpleasant results. Examples of which include: extremely bad luck for an undetermined amount of time, the summoning of various creatures to attack its aggressor, the sudden disappearance of key equipment, disastrous weather, etc. In a few unconfirmed cases, its song of misfortune has been rumored to cause instant death to those who hear it. One never knows what effect they might receive.

On the flip side, its song can also yield various benefits to those who know what they are doing when they encounter this creature. An example of such, is any kind of sweet edible food/drink. It is unknown how a Lucky Minx consumes these items but by offering these items ahead of time, it is confirmed that the Minx is more likely to not flee immediately. There are other methods of forcing a Lucky Minx to stick around but regardless of whether or not those steps are taken, if a Lucky Minx hums a sung and then stares expectantly, its wings and tail twitching all the while, one has an opportunity to be graced by its lucky melody.

Due to greed and selfishness, there is little information beyond that. A few rumors hint that if one offers the Minx something that it desires, a lucky melody is guaranteed. It is not clear what these items might be but its is believed that it differs between each individual Minx. Other rumors hint that if one can manage to hum/sing a song of suitable quality back to it, or even replicate the very songs it sings and hum/sing it back, one might be lucky enough to hear its melody. These rumors are unconfirmed, and the fortunes these 'good luck' songs bestow are a closely guarded secret among the fortunate.

Habits: Small in size, only known to grow up to about 3 feet at the most, Lucky Minxes have no set pack size. They seem to travel to and warp between locations at random. It is a naturally cautious being so in most cases, it will immediately teleport away whenever it makes contact with anyone. The age, and thus the strengthen of a Lucky Minx's song, can be determined by the length and general curliness of its wings and tail. The longer and and curlier its wings and tail, the older it is and as result, the duration and qualities of its songs effects increase.

Behemoth

Level 1 - 20 found in Forests mainly but have also been spotted in Plains, and Mountain Ranges.
          Description: Once believed to be the spirit of slain woodland animals gone mad, the Behemoth is a massive beast the rivals the Thunder Horn in size and ferocity. Aggressive for the most part and known to partake of a rather steady diet of Goblins and Flighters respectively, Behemoths seldom ever slumber and are active at any and all points of the day. With razor sharp claws and wicked deadly fangs, the Behemoth is a foe that should not be taken lightly under any circumstances. Its high tolerance for pain makes it a difficult foe to subdue without the proper knowledge and can make escaping one all but impossible as their sense of smell is quite adept. As it were though, Behemoths for all their bluster and muscle, are highly susceptible to poisons and any form of magic save for light.

Habits: Behemoths are wildly unpredictable beasts have not been known to travel in any set pack size. In most reported cases, Behemoths are seldom ever seen with another of their own but some adventurers have been unfortunate enough to encounter up to four of this monster at once. An unfortunate fate for anyone really. That aside however, Behemoths are poor climbers and possess something of a short attention span. If a target should prove to be too elusive or troublesome, the Behemoth will often grow bored and forsake its hunt in favor of another more favorable meal.

Despite the dangers posed by this brute, Behemoths are often hunted themselves rather extensively in any area outside of Elda. You see, as great for camouflage as their hides are, that very same material is often utilized in various fancy garments and outfits for their beauteous colors and surprising strength. There always seems to be a great demand for Behemoth fur and hide amongst the royalty and those in the know possess a great means of income should they grow adept at felling these beasts.

As a final note, it has been reported that Behemoths will seldom ever attack an elf unless it is particularly agitated or otherwise hungry. Many believe this is due to the fact the great beasts once lived in harmony beside their forest dwelling comrades but nothing has been confirmed as of yet.

Dweller

Level 1 - 20 found in Caverns and locations where lava/magma gathers in great quantities.
          Description: Dwellers are seldom ever seen due to the fact that their diets consist entirely of molten rock, magma and various metals. Never growing more than three or four feet in both height and length, these lava monsters are painfully slow, apathetic creatures that can scarcely be bothered to defend themselves even when presented with a threat. Their only reason for existing seems to be to eat until they reach a certain girth when they will then split into two smaller Dwellers so as to continue eating and begin the cycle anew. These lethargic creatures hardly even seem to notice one another whilst in the midst of feeding and will continually bump into one another as well as errant rocks poking up from the ground floor as they shuffle about. With all that established, if one should seek to face one these sloths in combat, one should be aware of the fact that Dwellers are immune to any and all fire based attacks and can heavily damage both weaponry and armor with their molten balls of spit.

Habits: Aside from being drawn to rich veins of metal and other precious gems, Dwellers have hardly been observed enough to discern any true habits of theirs. For miners and those perhaps seeking precious jewels to infuse into their equipment, this creature can quickly prove to be an invaluable asset. Their nose((if they even have one that is)) for various ores and other precious metals is relatively unrivaled and have lead many a lucky man to a great treasure trove of material ripe for scavenging. Be forewarned however, as their lives consist primarily of gorging themselves as much as possible, Dwellers do not care for having their meals stolen right before them. If too great a volume of gems/ores is taken whilst amongst the Dwellers, these fiery creatures will quickly grow agitated and begin spewing molten lava all over.

Additonal sidenote: Purified metals and gems can sometimes be scavenged from a Dweller's corpse after it has been slain.

Sand Skirter

Level 1 - 20 found in Deserts exclusively.
          Description: Much as their name suggests, Sand Skirters are an exclusive resident of the Desert and other heavily sandy regions. Very light on their feet and standing at approximately five or so feet on average, Sand Skirters are a strange breed of creature. Aggressive only when hunger pushes them to be, the Sand Skirter is seen as something of the jester of the desert in the sense that it seems to gain great amusement from mocking and annoying any passersby it happens across. The shape and structure of their necks and lower jaws grants the creature the to emit a shrill screech that rends the air when it desires to as well as a strange crackling laugh that has driven many an adventurer mad in the past. Capable of accelerating at great speeds due to the unique structure of their pointed feet, even more so when on stable ground, Sand Skirters get their kicks from stealing from adventurers and creatures alike and have been known to harass a target for days on end no matter how fast the target may think to flee.

Habits: Despite their occupations as jesters, Sand Skirters are deadly creatures in their own right. The unique shape of their jaw makes its underside as sharp and deadly as any blade and these creatures are quite adept at using them as such when the need arises. Known to travel in packs numbering easily in the dozens at times, Sand Skirters hardly ever seem to overheat as thier bodies are constructed as something akin to a ventilation system that cools them even as they run. Thier tightly packed muscles allow for a great range of movement as well and can even lend to leaping should the need arise. When hunger becomes an issue for this creature, this agility proves to be its most valuable asset. Though its feet are great for running swiftly, they also serve as excellent meat tenderizers for when it goes seeking prey. Sand Skirters will often jump atop thier target and ground it into mincemeat with its feet before picking at the remains with the shovel blade the it calls a jaw.

Dust Devil

Level 1 - 20 found in Deserts and other sandy regions such as beaches.
          Description: The Dust Devil is often coined with the nickname of "Phantom of the Desert" and for good reason. Only ever emerging at night and even then lifting from the previously inert sand like restless poltergeists, Dust Devils are savage beasts that will attack anything that is not a member of its species even when it is not hungry or provoked. Standing at a good three or four feet on all fours, the Dust Devil has evolved almost perfectly to maximize its destructive prowess. With its head and back lined with horns and spikes that are an extension of its own skeleton as a means of fending off blades and weaponry, the Dust Devil also comes with its own unique brand of poison packed into its fangs and and claws. If afflicted with this poison, the target will experience a bone chilling cold throughout their bodies that will rob their limbs of strength for a good amount of time. Movement will be arduous at best.

Habits: Dust Devils slumber during the day just beneath the shifting sands of their location. While slumbering, the spines lining their bodies often stick up from the sand as clear a warning as any to those who would stumble upon them. When awake and active however, Dust Devils tend to drool excessively and yelp extensively so as to keep track of one another in the night as well as to coordinate their attacks. Contrary to popular belief however, Dust Devils do not possess the greatest night vision ever and prefer to hunt based on movement and sound. In some unconfirmed cases, adventurers have managed to elude a pack of Dust Devils by sitting absolutely still throughout the night so as to avoid detection. This move is highly unrecommended however and comes with an extensive deal of risk. If nothing else, this should be used as a last resort and a last resort alone.

Owlornets

Level 1-20 found in Orya Forest.
          Half hornet, half owl, and no one seems to know how that cross could happen. They are the size of a companion cube, and have stingers about 4.5-5.5 inches long, which carry a minor poison. The poison is closer to a sleeping potion than a poison, causing the victim to fall asleep within ten minutes of exposure to it, and make them sleep for anywhere from three minutes to twelve hours. The owlornets react to the color red, just as some species of bees and hornets do, and their thin, leathery wings can be punctured by pretty much anything sharper than a broken wooden pencil. The owlornets tend to be very territorial, attacking anything that comes close to it's nest, which it only shares with up to three partners. A group of owlornets together takes the owl group name of "Parliament". Examples; "There is a parliament of owlornets attacking me.", "A parliament killed my father", or "I'm really glad there isn't a parliament of owlornets around." Some species of owlornets produce honey for their young to eat, but don't try harvesting any. It acts like a less concentrated form of their stinger's poison, causing the victim to become drowsy. In extremely small doses, it can be used as a temporary sleep aid, though it's said that it causes traumatic nightmares when used more than once for that purpose. Owlornets fall asleep when exposed to smoke, and they can easily be killed en-masse by lighting their nest on fire, although pretty much anything can be used to kill them.

User Image

User Image

User Image

If you don’t like any of the classes here, you can make one of your own, but I must approve it first.
                                    The stats below aren't to be added to, they should just give a better idea of how the class works. Utility means skills such as buffs, curses, healing and non-combat spells.
                                    Also keep in mind that any class can wear leather or something lighter than their starting armor.

ALL ALTERATIONS MUST BE JUSTIFIED TO ME

Warrior:
                                    A melee class with a balance between defense and offense that allows for some speed. Wields a sword and wears light plate.
                                    Stats
                                    Warrior
                                    ┏━━━━━━━━━━┓
                                    XXXDefense:■■■
                                    XXXSpeed:■■■
                                    XXXAttack:■■■
                                    XXXUtility:
                                    ┗━━━━━━━━━━┛
                                    Spells
                                    Level 1 - Mark Target: Designates a target as their mark. They will watch the marked target closely in combat, making it easier to dodge attacks and land their own. Only one target may be marked at a time.
                                    Level 3 - Pierce: Enchants their sword to cut through armor more easily.
                                    Level 6 - Stand Alone : A move that greatly boosts their speed, agility, attack and defense, at the cost of cutting any beneficial spells cast on them by allies by half or more. Debuff lasts for an hour after the spell is over at a steadily decreasing rate.
                                    Level 9 - Provoke: Taunts a enemy with a jest or challenge, causing it to attack them relentlessly and neglect its previous target.
                                    Level 12 - Charge: Rushes forward all in one step to close the distance between them an an enemy. Works best with a pointed sword.
                                    Level 16 - Elemental Blade: Imbues their sword with a select elemental damage.
                                    Level 20 - Slash: The user swings their sword and a magical wave will fire at an opponent up to twenty feet away.

Barbarian:
                                    A melee class that has low defense (At least compared to the knight and Warrior), but makes up for it in pure power. Wields an axe and wears leather armor.
                                    Stats
                                    Barbarian
                                    ┏━━━━━━━━━━┓
                                    XXXDefense:■■
                                    XXXSpeed:■■
                                    XXXAttack:■■■■■
                                    XXXUtility:
                                    ┗━━━━━━━━━━┛
                                    Spells
                                    Level 1 - Berserk: For a short time, the barbarian will do a much higher damage but will be more vulnerable to attacks, especially afterward. About nine seconds, but with every two levels, the number of seconds increases by one.
                                    Level 3 - Intimidate: A shout that causes enemies to become unsure of their skills and lose moral. Very weak willed enemies will flee.
                                    Level 6 - Blood Lust: Power increases with each successful blow landed. Ends when the barbarian takes a hit.
                                    Level 9 - Fury: The more damage the barbarian has taken the higher damage their attacks do.
                                    Level 12 - Bloodbath: For each enemy they kill the more damage they deal, up to six. Only works in berserk mode and only up to seven hits. There is no one-shot kills for any mini bosses or bosses.
                                    Level 16 - Battle Leap: A mighty leap that springs them into the middle of combat. Landing can crush an opponent.
                                    Level 20 - Execution: Powers up a single attack to do an insane amount of damage. Takes a moment to charge.

Knight:
                                    Although they don't deal much damage, they wear heavy armour and can take a lot of hits. Uses a sword and a shield.
                                    Stats
                                    Knight
                                    ┏━━━━━━━━━━┓
                                    XXXDefense:■■■■■
                                    XXXSpeed:
                                    XXXUtility:
                                    ┗━━━━━━━━━━┛
                                    Spells
                                    Level 1 - Defense: Temporarily hardens their armor to better deflect incoming blows.
                                    Level 3 - Threat: (Passive) Enemies feel more threatened by the knight's presence and will be more likely to attack them first.
                                    Level 6 - Hold Ground: Shifts into a more defensive stance, relinquishing movement speed in favor of defense.
                                    Level 9 - Martyr: Blows inflicted on a teammate will cause no injuries, but instead the damage will appear on the knight.
                                    Level 12 - Shield: A temporary barrier that surrounds the knight. Does not effect magical attacks.
                                    Level 16 - Resonance: As enemy's hits land, they are thrown off balance by the metal to metal contact. Works in rapid succession up to five times, but is not a permanent state for a material to be in.
                                    Level 20 - Quake: The knight thrusts their sword into the ground, causing the earth to quake and crack, throwing enemies off balance or knocking them down in a ten foot radius.

Thief:
                                    They have low defense and attack power but are incredibly fast and can hit vital points. Wears leather or cloth and uses knives. Note: Thieves are capable of manually picking locks before they get to level nine, but it takes longer and has a lower success rate. They would need hairpins/lockpicks.
                                    Stats
                                    Thief
                                    ┏━━━━━━━━━━┓
                                    XXXSpeed:■■■■
                                    XXXAttack:■■
                                    XXXUtility:■■
                                    ┗━━━━━━━━━━┛
                                    Spells
                                    Level 1 - Critical Hit: Vital points seem to glow when this spell is used, making it easy to see where to hit.
                                    Level 3 - Stealth: Causes user to turn invisible for ten seconds. Has a ten minute cooldown.
                                    Level 6 - Poison: Enchants their dagger to do a small amount of poison damage. If it is not healed, it will eventually kill the victim.
                                    Level 9 - Pick Lock: Unlocks locked locks, to open whatever it was they cast it on. Works on non-enchanted locks.
                                    Level 12 - Sprint: Lets the user go double their speed for a few seconds. Has a ten minute cool down.
                                    Level 16 - Distraction: Causes one of a few varying illusions to come and take attention away from the area being stolen from or snuck into. Works best on mortal monsters and humans.
                                    Level 20 - Shadow Step: Teleports up to thirty feet and also turns the user invisible for a few moments.

Archer:
                                    Rains death from a safe distance. They wear chain mail and use a longbow. Also carry a short sword for close range. Note: Archers do not have unlimited arrows! they can hold 25 arrows max, though 24 is a more comfortable fit. Keep track of your arrow supply somewhere in your post. You can pull used arrows from corpses, but about half of them should be broken.
                                    Stats
                                    Archer
                                    ┏━━━━━━━━━━┓
                                    XXXAttack:■■■■
                                    ┗━━━━━━━━━━┛
                                    Spells
                                    Level 1 - Accuracy: Gives the archer slight control of the arrow after it's been fired. Can only adjust it very slightly, though. Works best when a foot or so off course.
                                    Level 3 - Magic Arrow: The archer will pull back the bowstring and an arrow will form of magic. Works well when out of arrows.
                                    Level 6 - Eagle Eye: After some concentration, they can zoom their vision in up to 30 feet. Uses a lot of energy.
                                    Level 8 - Tracking: Gives the archer the ability to track, and tag creatures of the animal variety. Takes complete focus to track and tag an animal properly.
                                    Level 11 - Split Arrow: Arrow splits in two pieces, hitting two targets that are near to each other. Homes in. Since the arrow is split, it cannot be retrieved.
                                    Level 13 - Ice Bolt: Enchants an arrow to do frost damage to an enemy, slowing them down.
                                    Level 14 - Night Vision: Allows an archer to see more clearly in the dark.
                                    Level 16 - Rapid Fire: Fires arrows faster without sacrificing aim.
                                    Level 20 - Volley: Turn one arrow into a rain of twenty arrows. Uses a lot of energy. It is magic based, and once all twenty arrows have arrived at their destination, the original arrow is left as the magical ones vanish

Wizard:
                                    Their powers lie not in destruction, but rather in support and control. They cast utility spells, use arcane magic and can both curse enemies and buff teammates. Wears cloth and carries a wand.
                                    Stats
                                    Wizard
                                    ┏━━━━━━━━━━┓
                                    XXXDefense:
                                    XXXSpeed:
                                    XXXUtility:■■■■■■
                                    ┗━━━━━━━━━━┛
                                    Spells
                                    Level 1 - Magic Missile: A moderately powered bolt of pure energy.
                                    Slow: Curses an enemy to move at half its speed.
                                    Level 2 - Ethereal Sense: Allows them to sense the flow of magic. This can be used to detect when magic is in use and also as another way to sense an opponent's movements.
                                    Level 4 - Water Breathing: Lets them breath underwater.
                                    Level 6 - Energy Leech: Require contact. Steals an enemy's energy. Can only be used once a day.
                                    Level 8 - Blink: Teleports to a location up to thirty feet away.
                                    Level 10 - Golem: Creates a golem out of whatever materials are around. Abilities and attributes depend on the materials in is made of. Golems cannot be made out of human skin.
                                    Level 12 - Telekenisis: The mental movement of objects. Cannot lift objects heavier than the wizard themselves. Mental strain is proportional to weight of object.
                                    Level 14 - Flight: Allowed a wizard to fly, levitate or float at will. Uses a lot of energy, so is not a viable form of transportation. Best as a maneuver in battle.
                                    Level 16 - Polymorph: Lets the caster take on various shapes. Easiest is a humanoid form. Requires a lot of time, energy and food.
                                    Level 18 - Telepathy: Allows them to read minds and speak to humanoids through thoughts. Has no language barrier. Reading of minds only works on weaker willed creatures, it can be resisted.
                                    Level 20 - Psyonic Blast: Mentally attacks all creatures within a twenty foot radius. Incapacitates most creatures and very weak creatures can be killed by it.

Mage:
                                    Although it won't take many hits to incapacitate one, they are unmatched by any other class in sheer destructive power. Use elemental magic. Wears cloth and carries a staff.
                                    Stats
                                    Mage
                                    ┏━━━━━━━━━━┓
                                    XXXDefense:
                                    XXXSpeed:
                                    XXXAttack:■■■■■■
                                    ┗━━━━━━━━━━┛
                                    Spells
                                    Level 1 - Lightning: Sends and arc of electricity between the mage and their foe (not from the sky). Very random, sometimes it will hit and do high damage, sometimes it will do nothing. Also sometimes will miss and hit a teammate or their surroundings.
                                    Stalagmite: Raises a spike of stone from the ground. Only works on natural ground.
                                    Level 2 - Wind: Manipulates air currents. Can be used for large leaps and temporary levitation.
                                    Level 4 - Water: Manipulates existing water in the area.
                                    Level 6 - Fire Ball: Hurls a ball of molten rock and fire at an enemy.
                                    Level 8 - Freeze: Freezes existing water.
                                    Level 10 - Frost: Sends a blast of freezing winds and magical ice at an opponent.
                                    Level 13 - Fiery Rain: Rains fire from above.
                                    Level 16 - Tornado: Summons a tornado to suck up enemies. Difficult to control.
                                    Level 20 - Fissure: Opens the earth, swallowing up enemies. Takes a lot of energy.

Necromancer:
                                    They are masters of the dark arts of the undead, raising fallen monsters to do their bidding. They also use many dark curses on their enemies. Wears cloth and carries a tome that contains incantations to summon the dead.
                                    Stats
                                    Necromancer
                                    ┏━━━━━━━━━━┓
                                    XXXDefense:
                                    XXXSpeed:
                                    ┗━━━━━━━━━━┛
                                    Spells
                                    Level 1 - Raise Skeleton: Using a deceased body, this spell re-animates the bones into a warrior. Fairly weak, and two may be summoned at once.
                                    Exhaustion: Makes an enemy feel tired and lethargic.
                                    Level 2 - Shadow Bolt: It burns like acid on contact. Not initially very powerful, but over time sit's effects are damaging.
                                    Level 4 - Life Leech: Drains an enemy's energy, using it to heal themselves, a teammate or a summoned creature. Not particularly effective as a heal.
                                    Level 6 - Revive: Raises a fallen enemy to fight for them. Has the same abilities and attributes as when they were alive.
                                    Level 8 - Silence: Seals the mouths of a group of enemies so they cannot talk and cannot cast spells.
                                    Level 10 - Plague: Casts disease on an enemy that slowly kills them.
                                    Level 13 - Improved Raise Skeleton: Lets them raise three more, to a total of five.
                                    Level 16 - Enslave Undead: Turns an enemy undead to fight for them.
                                    Level 20 - Dark Tendrils: Shadow hands raise from the earth and grab at enemies, pulling them down, damaging them and draining their energy.

Cleric:
                                    Messengers of god, they use holy powers to both smite dark creatures and heal and support their teammates. Wears cloth and uses a rosary for spells.
                                    Stats
                                    Cleric
                                    ┏━━━━━━━━━━┓
                                    XXXDefense:
                                    XXXSpeed:
                                    XXXAttack:
                                    XXXUtility:■■■■■■■
                                    ┗━━━━━━━━━━┛
                                    Spells
                                    Level 1 - Heal: Heals a teammate. Requires contact and time. Lower levels will only be able to heal skin, higher levels will heal organs, bones and other deeper injuries.
                                    Holy Bolt: Does little to no damage to regular monsters, but deals high damage to undead and demons.
                                    Level 2 - Sacrifice: Gives some of the cleric's energy to a teammate.
                                    Level 4 - Meditate: While in effect they are incredibly vulnerable, but one teammate becomes near invincible.
                                    Level 6 - Heaven's Wrath: A spell that damages a target from the inside. Can only be used on someone who has instigated a fight.
                                    Level 8 - Blessing: To anyone within a twenty foot radius, their energy will deplete more slowly and they will feel less tired and run faster.
                                    Level 10 - Cure: Relieves individual of ailments such as poisoning, blindness, confusion and so on
                                    Level 13 - Divine Judgment: Anyone with malicious intent towards the cleric within sight will be exposed and will suffer inexplicable pain.
                                    Level 16 - Force Field: Creates a temporary force field that is impenetrable.
                                    Level 20 - Armageddon: A wave of light which covers a large area. It is incredibly powerful, leaving death and destruction in it's wake. When at full energy, they will be exhausted. If anything less than full, they will faint.

Dancer/Bard:
                                    A support class dedicated to enhancing allies with song and dance. Although both types weaves their spells with sung words, their execution is carried out differently, depending on personal choice. Dancers enforce their songs with a dance, while Bards accompany them with a played instrument. Most songs require a relatively long singing period before the enhancements stick and the song can be stopped. A single dancer or bard can only have one buff in effect at once. Wears cloth or leather, uses dual dancing fans (Dancers) or lutes (Bards).
                                    Stats
                                    Dancer/Bard
                                    ┏━━━━━━━━━━┓
                                    XXXDefense:
                                    XXXAttack:
                                    ┗━━━━━━━━━━┛
                                    Spells
                                    Level 1 - Minuet of Fortitude: A stately march that fortifies all nearby allies, providing an increase in defense and elemental resistance.
                                    Level 2 - Rallying Fanfare: A rousing cheer that rallies all nearby allies to fight, increasing their strength and attack.
                                    Level 4 - Hymn of Regeneration: A lovely ballad that grants all nearby allies an increase in natural healing ability, healing superficial and light wounds faster than normal. This ability does not prevent new wounds from occurring.
                                    Level 6 - Arcane Nocturne: A medley that enhances the magic of all nearby allies, increasing the effects of all magic-based abilities and adding a slight bonus to magical defense.
                                    Level 8 - Rhapsody: A distracting song that will throw off the timing of enemies.
                                    Level 10 - Serenade: A sweet love song that can be activated or deactivated at will. While this mode is active, the Dancer or Bard has the ability to sing a Song to only one individual. Songs have a lowered casting time, and the enhancement effects are increased for the single individual.
                                    Level 13 - Melody of Agility: A fast-paced allegro that motivates all nearby allies to move faster, increasing agility and speed.
                                    Level 16 - Spiritual Sonata: A moving song that moves through all nearby allies, restoring some energy and increasing the rate at which energy is restored.
                                    Level 20 - Captivating Requiem: The Dancer or Bard sings a song that captivates the mindless attention of all enemies in hearing range for as long as the song is sung. Enemies with low mental resistance are easily captivated.

Druid:
                                    A very balanced class. They can cast nature based spells, work with animals, heal and are also good melee fighters. Uses a mace or staff and wears leather armor.
                                    Stats
                                    Druid
                                    ┏━━━━━━━━━━┓
                                    XXXUtility:■■■
                                    ┗━━━━━━━━━━┛
                                    Spells
                                    Level 1 – Spirit Animal: Summons the druid's spirit animal. It is the same all through the game. It will take damage like a normal animal and even has the appearance of a normal animal but after “dying” it will disappear and cannot be summoned again for another day. Can be un-summoned as well.
                                    Level 3 – Thorns: Causes a small amount of damage to enemies that attack him.
                                    Level 6 – Wolf Shift: Allows them to turn into a wolf. Has an hour cooldown after after the druid decides to revert. Uses a fair bit of energy.
                                    Level 9 - Regrowth: Slowly heals wounds over a period of time. Works on absolutely any wound, but just takes longer if it is worse. Only needs to be cast once to start the process, ie. does not require channeling for the entire healing process.
                                    Level 12 – Latch: Roots in the earth come up and hold onto enemies, pulling them down to the ground.
                                    Level 16 – Bear Shift: Turns into a bear. Has an hour cooldown after the druid decides to revert. Uses a fair bit of energy.
                                    Level 20 – Gift of Tongues: Allows the druid to communicate with any animal, and most of the time can convince them to serve the druid's wishes.

Monk:
                                    A melee class that emphasizes both speed and attack power at the severe cost of defense. Monks use their own body as a weapon and as such, utilizes primarily their fists/legs to deal damage. Monks might wish to don heavier armor to offset their lack of defense but such a move may prove to be a detriment to their otherwise swift movements.
                                    Stats
                                    Monk
                                    ┏━━━━━━━━━━┓
                                    XXXDefense:
                                    XXXAttack:■■■■
                                    XXXUtility:
                                    ┗━━━━━━━━━━┛
                                    Spells
                                    Level 1 - Stun: The Monk throws an especially well aimed blow that temporarily stuns a foe and prevents movement for a few seconds.
                                    Level 3 - Reckless Assault: The Monk's sense of pain is temporarily dulled and prevents the Monk from flinching from even powerful strikes for a time. Please note: this attack does not raise defense or lessen the damage taken in any way, shape, or form.
                                    Level 6 - Psycho Drive : The user sees a significant increase in attack, defense and speed for a few moments but energy levels drain swiftly while in this state. Requires a brief charge before use.
                                    Level 9 - Counter: The Monk becomes capable of delivering crippling counter attacks when attacked with a close range weapon. May not stop all attacks and is ineffective against ranged strikes.
                                    Level 12 - Grapple: Permits the monk to lift extremely heavy objects for a time. As a side effect, when this skill is active, smaller enemies can be hurled for greater distances whilst some larger enemies can be utilized for powerful throws and the like.
                                    Level 16 - Pulse Fist: Imbues the Monk's strikes with Energy. This move can serve as a long distance attack by permitting the Monk to emit shockwaves with each power filled strike.
                                    Level 20 - Ethereal Blast: The user focuses all his energy into his/her body before releasing it in the form a devastating blast of power the envelopes the area around them. Requires a lengthy cool down after each use.

Swordmage:
                                    A defensive melee class that infuses spells into swordplay, and often uses teleportation to move around the battlefield. Wields a light or heavy blade, and wears light or leather armor.
                                    Stats
                                    Swordmage
                                    ┏━━━━━━━━━━┓
                                    XXXDefense:■■■■
                                    XXXAttack:
                                    XXXUtility:
                                    ┗━━━━━━━━━━┛
                                    Spells
                                    Level 1 - Swordburst: A sweep of the blade blasts the enemies around you with elemental.
                                    Level 3 - Transposing Lunge: A thrust of your blade, and a flash engulfs the enemy at it's point. It suddenly appears elsewhere.
                                    Level 6 - Fleeting step: Arcane power speeds you into battle, allowing you to teleport next to a distant attacker. Having surprised the enemy with your presence, you gain a bonus to attack.
                                    Level 9 - Arcane Slash: As you slash at your foe, your blade tears into the elemental forces around you, enveloping you and your enemy, and dragging you to a new location.
                                    Level 12 - Impenetrable Warding: The air shimmers around you, thickening with arcane or elemental energy, shielding you and adjacent allies from enemy assault. This grants a large defensive bonus.
                                    Level 16 - Glamour Blade: As you deflect blows from your foe, the air shimmers for a split second, and then two of you stand before the enemy. Your duplicate mimics you, but has to stay near, and disappears after a blow is landed on it.
                                    Level 20 - Dimensional Charge: Your blade opens a rift in reality, allowing your to leap through and attack your enemy.

User Image

User Image

Human

The most common race in Tryferia. Also the most versatile race. Although, a jack of all trades is a master of none. They tend to have less magical potential than other races. They work best in classes where the skills are more learned than inherent. For magical classes they lean towards clerics and wizards.

Elf

These beautiful fae creatures are split up into three distinct sub races. First are the high elves, or Eladrin, which gravitate towards magic easily. They are slightly taller than humans on average and have fair skin and hair, although brown hair is not unheard of. The wood elves are very similar, but are a bit shorter than humans and they do not take to magic quite as easily as their Eladrin cousins, though still more than humans. They tend not to use brute strength, but rather favor archer and warrior classes. The last is the dark elves. They tend towards darker alignments, but not always.

Tiefling

Long ago their ancestors who were humans mixed their blood with demons. Some made pacts with them to gain demonic power, others bred with them. Either way, Tieflings are the result of many generations of watering down the demon blood. Often the demon blood is thousands of years in their history. Although they look mostly human, they have signs of their ancestry which depend on just how concentrated the demon blood is. They all have horns, while some have tails and even cloven feet. Although they are just as likely to be good or bad as humans, they are often mistrusted by other races. They lean towards classes such as necromancers, thieves, mages and warriors. Clerics of this race are rare.

Abora

The Aborian people of the snowy and dangerous Terra Mountains stand as a symbol of both unbridled power and admirable restraint. These people, closely related to both humans and elves, are massive in stature and muscular build having more muscle capacity than humans. Both genders are large and muscular and while some may deviate from this they are usually built like tanks. Religiously, they are similar to the Druid but they do not follow that pathway strictly. Instead, they bond with an animal's spirit, bonding them with nature at the very fabric of their being. They can turn into said animal but they cannot use any class abilities and enter into a rage in which they cannot distinguish friend from foe at lower and even mid levels they have issues. At lower levels they have limited control over their animal instincts but as they raise in levels they get a better handle over their animal behaviors and gain more of their humanity in their animal form and the ability to recognize their allies. This unbridled ability makes the Aboras reluctant to use their ability unless they are alone, have been through extensive training (Represented by character level), or are in a life or death situation. They are unbelievably loyal and once they form a bond with someone or something they will not leave it. They tend to lean more towards companions and bodyguards rather than leaders but they will step up if need be.

Upon character creation one must pick an animal to shift into. These are not mythical creatures such a a unicorn or a werewolf but rather a bear, boar, bird, etc. Once you have pick your animal you cannot switch. This is a bond you have made with a particular animal who has fused their soul with your's, effectively sharing your body and giving their's up. Any attempts to switch animal souls to a different animal will destroy your link to the animal world and no animal will have you as a host. You may shift into animal form at any time but you cannot use class skills at all while in animal form. You may shift in and out of animal form at any time and your animal rage will be calmed if you are by yourself. However, the second the presence of someone is brought to your attention you will enter into a rage and leaving this form may be difficult without higher levels and a better connection to your powers.
                  Level 1-5: You have no control, everyone is your enemy while in animal form.
                  Level 6-10: Everyone is still an enemy but it is easier to leave the rage if someone can convince you of their friendship to you.
                  Level 11-15: You recognize your allies from your enemies but if your allies accidentally hit you or if they challenge your decisions, you will attack them.
                  Level 16-20: You can keep your rage under control, may enter and level your animal form easily, and can distinguish your allies from your enemies.

Satyr

Standing as one of the rarer races but the most sexually active, the Satyrs are an all male race of music loving, overindulging, and suave creatures one might encounter. Because of their overactive libido many try to stay away from them and often call them demons and creatures of hell. They are, in fact, not demons and don't develop a need to mate until they are at least a hundred years old (but they can still be a little sexist and a womanizer). Up until that point in their life they are extremely adventurous and can't stand being in one place for longer than a few minutes. They do like getting into trouble and this desire to cause issues in others lives would seem to be built into their DNA. Take note, some Satyrs have problems with Kleptomania so if you are in the presence of one make sure you hide the booze, the woman, and your valuables. However, if you want an amazing Friday night, there can be no better race to have around. They favor the Bard/Dancer, Thief, and anything with range. They do not like death or religion so shy away from Clerics and Necromancy.

Ork

Primal, carnal, and infused with a brutality that knows no equal; the Orks are a tribal race that sustains itself on war and flourishes during times of violence. There are many types of Orks, and many sub-races within the Orks but all are known for being primitive and vicious monsters that would soon as kill each other as they would their enemies. Each Ork is known for the tribe, their banner, the Warboss's standard. The size of a tribe vastly differs depending upon the age, and the size of the leader but each tribe is led by a single Ork known as the Warboss. To harvest the raw power of such a brutal and primitive race, the leader of such a host must be many times more terrifying. Power changes hands through death and death alone, and new tribes are created just as quickly as they are absorbed and destroyed. No Ork is of a specific gender, they do not reproduce in the way that most species do, rather they are spawned from massive swamp pits that house the extremely adaptable moss from which their bodies are born.

The average Ork though, even freshly born, is many times larger than the average man in thickness and muscle mass. Although due to their poor posture and constant slouch, they tend not to appear much taller than one. However the more an Ork fights, the bigger they get and over years this can translate into truly staggering growth. This process is not well understood but it is tied directly into the path of becoming a Warboss. The largest of Ork Warbosses are gargantuan horrors that could crush a man with their bare hands. Most though, nearly all, never meet that sort of potential due to the constant in fighting and death from the hands of other races. Each Ork is green (the shades tend to vary among tribes), with bodies that resemble a naked gorilla. Their huge, almost tusk like teeth tend to jut up from their pronounce lower jaws and when combined with their small, beady, bloodshot eyes there is no humanity or compassion to be found.

What keeps the Orks from realizing their full potential and overrunning the land is their weak will. They are easily bored, and most become terrified just as easily if they do not have numbers on their side or their boss is killed. Thus Orks are seen as nuisance and nothing more, until of course a Warboss with enough power and strength can unite the tribes and pose a threat to the whole of civilization. These types of wars are the most horrific that can be imagined, the Orks take no prisoners, and know no honor. Parley cannot be made, truces cannot be broached, reason is not a word they know. To fight an Ork horde is to try and fight a force of nature; there is naught but anything one can do but to try and weather the storm.

D'cielleil

Often refered to as the Liel, these winged humanoids are among the rare races in the world. Physically they appear the same as humans, however, they all have wings that come in one of two colors. The most prominent of them being a pure white like the clouds and the other, being rare as a whole, is a charcoal gray. Though they look human at a glance, Leil have a far greater affinity for magic. Their ability to fly is due to the natural magic that circulates inside of their bodies and allows them to fly despite whatever weight they may carry. However, if even one of their wings is lost, the ability to fly is gone with it. Because of this obvious weakness, the majority of their people do not leave their mountain homes and tend to stay within the confines of their communities. Those that do leave, are typically traders or those aspiring to learn magic.
                  Those that do leave their secluded communities quickly become the center of attention to the people of other races. As many of them have heard about the race, but never seen any of them in person, however, this also leads to them being considered high value targets for slavers and they are often mistaken for being angels or a divine being by common folk.
                  D'cielliel are nearly all deathly afraid of small cramped spaces since they are used to being able to soar in the skies at will. When they get sick, this is easily distinguished by the faded color of their wings (Those with charcoal colored wings will have their feathers start to fade to black and white will fade toward charcoal), they'll lose their ability to fly until their body is able to stabilize the natural magic flow in their body. (Return to 'healthy' status)
                  Their wings are also extremely sensitive, making them vulnerable in the skies. If their wings are injured while in flight there is a high chance that they will me knocked out of the sky if the injury is serious enough.
                  There are very rarely any Clerics of this race, as they do not believe in any gods. Necromancy is a taboo in their society and practitioners of that magic have their wings cut from their backs and are exiled from D'ciellielian communities.
                  ****Due to overwhelming interest in this race in previous incarnations, I'm going to cap the number fairly early so we have a diverse cast instead of a flock of angels.

Grigori

The Grigori are a large people, very muscular and physically fit. Each stands higher then any of the other races, a massive 8-10 feet. They are small in numbers, but more then make up for in substance. They are a relatively secluded race living far off to the north, even passed the Terra mountains. Unlike other races, they cannot use magic, and are resistant to all forms of magic, including beneficial magics such as healing magic. All low-mid level magic effects are lessened depending on the level of the Grigori. Grigori cannot use magic, period. To make up for this their physical prowess is greater then the other races. Allowing for great feats of strength and the wielding of massive weapons and wearing of ultra-thick armors. They usually stick to the more martial classes such as Barbarian, Warrior, and Knight.

User Image

User Image

Please change the red ad blue in the layout to two colours that match your appearance picture. Keep in mind that red is the dominant colour. The name at the top is always the real, out of game name. Also, none of those super anime-y pictures, please. You know the ones, the kind with the face eating eyes and stupid little mouths and shiny weird hair. No real issues, I just really hate them. So I might turn a picture down. Also if you submit a picture of a real person I will laugh you out of here.

Problem? User Image

Also, formatting will look really wonky in the PM. Don't worry about it, when you post it in the thread it will look just fine and dandy, so DON'T PLAY WITH THE CODING.

[align=center][img]Appearance link here[/img][/align]

[color=white]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx[/color][size=24][color=red]First[/color] [color=blue]Middle[/color] [color=red]Last, the [b]Class[/b][/color][/size]

[color=red][size=16]The Look[/size]
[list][list][list][size=10][color=blue]Age:[/color] Can be different from the real world.
[color=blue]Gender:[/color]
[color=blue]Race:[/color]
[color=blue]Appearance:[/color] A brief description of how they look, such as height and weight. Also include how that differs from the real world.[/size][/color][/list][/list][/list]

[color=red][size=16]The Person[/size]
[list][list][list][size=10][color=blue]Personality:[/color] This should be well thought out and detailed. Or at least add more as you develop the character.
[color=blue]History:[/color] Doesn't have to be a novel, just stuff about their life and how they “died”.[/size][/color][/list][/list][/list]

[color=red][size=16]The Character[/size]
[list][list][list][size=10][color=blue]Level:[/color] Please keep this up to date.
[color=blue]Equipment:[/color] Same as above. Everyone starts with basic equipment.
[color=blue]Nickname:[/color] Sometimes people like to give themselves an in game name. Or perhaps they have a certain short form. Please for the love of god don't just arbitrarily put an in game name. In the last ones probably 90% of the characters had an in game name and it was just too overdone. I mean, I wouldn't call myself anything different in a virtual reality, would you?[/size][/color][/list][/list][/list]

[size=10][color=blue]Other:[/color] [color=red]Just whatever else you think needs to be said. If there's nothing, just delete this section entirely.[/color][/size][/color][/size]

User Image

Date
                                                        Friday, February 15th, 2019 --- Day 1

Time
                                                        Late morning

Weather
                                                        Cloudy across most of Tryferia, the snow has stopped in the north and rain has begun in the south.

Parties
                                                      [color=steelblue][b]Team X[/b][/color][color=green], in Place[list][size=10]●PlayerA, PlayerB, PlayerC[/size][/color]

Team Skin and Bones, in Fiolsvith
                                                            ●Otto, Nonie, Raiden

User Image

User Image

Feel free to add new quests! I love input from people, all the best quests below were made up not by me. Clever/punny titles are not required, but are still totally awesome.
Keep in mind that these are more story oriented quests. If you want to do little errands that don't have any significance to plot such as collecting herbs or taking out a few monsters, you don't need to add it here, you can just do it.
Quests will adjust to your level, so if you're on the lower end of the suggested level it will be easier, and harder on the higher end.

[color=white]xxxxxxxx[/color][b][color=steelblue]Title[/color][/b][size=9][color=green] Suggested level: 5-10[/size][/color][size=10][color=green]
[b](OPEN)[/b][spoiler]
Description, include conditions of completion and a reward.[/spoiler]

xxxxxxxxThe Captured Prince Suggested level: 5-10

(OPEN)

The Prince of Tryferia has been captured and dragged into the dungeons below the castle. It hasn’t been touched in years, as a new dungeon has been built because the old one was considered to be inhumane. There are torture rooms down there and many undead. Save the Prince before he is killed! Get this quest from the King in Thrystra after being given the story from the guard at the entrance.

xxxxxxxxBroken Barricades Suggested level: 15-20

(OPEN)

Elda City, the kingdom of the elves, is under attack. As many know, the two fearsome nations of the trolls and elves have begun an all out war. The young troll king, Brolk, has declared that all elves are to be terminated on site. The elves have proclaimed the same. Though the trolls' numbers are not as great, they make up for it in brute strength. The humans of Thrystra received a message from Elda's runners, asking for assistance. Thrystra has, in turn, sent a message to the world of Tryferia, hoping a diplomat may take up the cause. Though the army amasses, they seek peace on the battle field.
Initiated by rumors in the bars, a Thrystrian runner in the roads, or from visiting the actual city of Thrystra. You may fight alongside the elves(second biggest reward), fight with the trolls(smallest prize though you may loot Elda), or speak with both nations of acquiring a peace or armistice(biggest reward).

xxxxxxxxMoonlit Madness Suggested level: 1-5

(OPEN)

The once peaceful lands of Mithrim Meadows have been plagued by some strange happening. Most of the local farms have found cattle being killed in the night. Some blame other farmers, claiming an ancient family feud, but others have been skeptic. A runner has been sent to Jierda city in hopes of finding help. He brings news of missing cattle, ravaged carcasses, and unexplainable claw marks upon specific houses. If questioned rather strongly, he may reveal the missing daughter of a local farm hand.
Initiated by the runner in Jierda. Offers a small prize from the farmers, but other rewards can come.

xxxxxxxxThrough the Looking Glass Suggested level: 10-15

(OPEN)

The King of Elda has not had many problems until recently. The threat of attack and disloyalty is ever present, and the ruler is beginning to run out of options; but he has one final trick up his sleeve that will help him rid himself of the issue of disloyalty once and for all. There is a young boy in Jierda city, that holds some very special abilities. This boy is able to see into the hearts of others, to see their intentions, to see their secrets, and to see their past. With these abilities he can tell whether someone is friend or foe. The King of Elda has requested that the young boy be brought from Jierda to Elda, and be kept there. It is your job to escort him there safely, and protect him from those who seek his power.
This quest is given by King Esdaal himself in Elda.

xxxxxxxxX-ter-min-8-r Suggested level: 1-5

(OPEN)

A group of rogues has gathered on the path from Thrystra to J'oran, attacking the travelers and stealing their valuables en masse. Hear this from some of the hysteric locals in either Thrystra or J'oran, and be prepared to fight. The Duke of J'oran is willing to pay a 100 pence bounty on each thief, though it must be proven with either the head or another body part.

xxxxxxxxKing of Thieves Suggested level: 5-10

(OPEN)

The self proclaimed "King of the Thieves" has been running around Borulle caused havoc. He's not an actual king of thieves, more like a low life bandit, but he wishes he was and is trying to by terrorizing travelers and stealing their gold. This is to be nipped in the bud before he gets more lackeys and actually becomes a threat.

xxxxxxxxHandle with Care Suggested level: 1-5

(OPEN)

Due to recent ragedy a poor farm boy from Borulle is left homeless. He needs to go to live with his aunt in Jierda, but with the trouble bandits are causing around Borulle he needs an escort. With the guards preoccupied, he has become a low priority, but his aunt will pay well for his safe return.

xxxxxxxxDeath and Taxes Suggested level: 10-15

(OPEN)

A dragon by the name of Nyx has recently begun demanding "taxes" from the people of Voluspa. The townspeople are poor, but promise hospitality to adventures that promise to help and and the dragon's treasure horde to anyone who can kill it. There may be extra rewards to a group who gives back money to the town.
Suggested level: 10-15

xxxxxxxxPostal Service Suggested level: Any

Although most people live in towns or cities, some people choose to live in the wilderness, and those people get letters too. Problem is they're often too dangerous to deliver. The post office at Thrystra has done some spring cleaning and found a bunch of old letters that haven't been sent. If they don't send them they can't keep their perfect track record, and so are hiring anyone who is willing to send them off. The reward from the post office is small, but the receivers of this mail may be very grateful. (Unique quests, they do not have a level since fighting is irrelevant.)
xxx>Letter to Rosewood Cottage in Ebrithil Woods, 200p (OPEN)
xxx>Package to The Boathouse in the Marshes, 400p (OPEN)
xxx>Three letters to the Goblin city in Knurheim caves, 600p (OPEN)

xxxxxxxxAre we there yet? Suggested level: 1-5

(OPEN)

Due to recent unfortunate circumstances, Thrystra is in need of more acolytes. Lucky enough, Fiolsvith has too many to handle, 12 in total. Problem is, the guards have been helping with their neighbors dragon issue and don't have the time to escort them. The cathedral in Thrystra is willing to pay 150 pence for each acolyte that arrives safely.

xxxxxxxxGone Fishin' Suggested level: 1-5

(OPEN)

A local fisherman injured his arm in a sailing accident but he promised a wealthy man he would have five pairs of fresh Turtle Fish flippers. They're aggressive creatures that will attack viciously once reeled in so doing it himself is out of the question. Therefore, he's put up a few hasty posters in hopes someone might assist him. Information about location of best fishing spot will be provided upon speaking to the fisherman and taking up the quest.
Other information - Turtle Fish range from level 1 to 3. Use a random number generator to decide what level your catch is. There are two prominent types of creature at the fishing location. The other is a simple but annoying crab. These will occasionally pop up while attempting to catch the quest target.

xxxxxxxxLavorare per l'opera Suggested level: 1-10

(OPEN)

A popular musician in going on a four city tour from Voluspa to J'oran and needs bodyguards to accompany her. Unfortunately, she was a reputation for being a bit of a diva so no one wants to work with her. First concert is in Voluspa, then travel to second concert in Hurington. After that make your way to capital city of Thrysta for the third concert. Finish escort duty in the city by the sea, J'oran. Guards are allowed to watch show during events, and if job if completed satisfactorily you could be introduced to other clients.

Event Quest: Festival Of The Sacred Beasts
Suggested level: 1-20

(OPEN)

Note: This quest MUST be undertaken by multiple parties at once. In the event that an insufficient amount of players join the quest, the remaining slots will be filled by random NPCs.

xxxxxxxxEvent: Festivities
Starting Location: Elda
The legendary festival of the sacred dragon has begun at last! The sacred dragon is a creature of ancient lore that is said to arise only once every few generations and with each passing year, the elves open thier gates to the other races of the world to celebrate the potential return of such a magnificent creature. Floats and depictions of the Sacred Dragon can be seen everywhere; wrapped around mighty tree, drifting lazily from the highest of branches, and imprinted directly onto houses that line the roads. Even the palace itself is open to the festivities and often serves as the home to many balls and dances that are held. What are you waiting for? Sheath your weapons, throw on your fanciest robes and dresses, and come on down for three nights of food drink, and endless festivities. Who knows, maybe the sacred dragon will bless you this time aaround?

((Note: Wards will be placed around Elda and the forests surrounding it to prevent monsters from showing up. Guards will be patrolling the area at all points in the day ready to arrest and apprehend troublemakers so don't make a nuisance of yourself. Win some prizes and partake in the relaxation that your party surely deserves.))

Conditions

Initiation: Venture to Elda and enjoy the festival in its fullest. Its a battle and worry free quest the will last for three days. Get in there have some fun for once!
Optional: If your party becomes especially proficient at winning the games in the festival, you may choose to engage in the following side quest. This step is not necessary and can be avoided or engaged at the party's leisure.
Failure: N/A

xxxxxxxxQuest: The Trial Of The Sacred Dragon

Starting Location: Elda
If the party should choose to partake in this little side adventure, they must be present in the cathedral at midnight of any day during the festival. As the festival continues to rage on outside, those who have performed exceptionally well in the games are invited to take play in the second portion of the the Sacred Dragon Festival. It is annual tradition for the festival to determine who is worthy of the Sacred Dragon's blessings and in order to do so, a certain ceremony must be held. One member of each party present must volunteer to undergo this ceremony whilst the others will be escorted to luxury rooms to stay the night. The party member chosen however, will be taken to a sanctioned off corridor of the cathedral where they will be presented with ceremonial garb which they are to don. From there, they will be required to bask in the cleansing waters((a combination of various milk water, honey, and a myriad of crushed and blended plants)) for the duration of the night whilst the priests chant their holy song. Come sunrise, those purified in the waters will be awarded with a mysterious egg. The egg is a fragile thing that can only be held by those who have partaken in the ceremony. It must be escorted to Kvethra Lake absent harm to it or its wielder. From there, it must be handed off to a priesdt awaiting its arrival at a shrine on the edges of the lake. A trained Lucky Minx will be provided for the party to serve as a guide to the shrine.

Only upon the egg's safe arrival will the journey come to an end.

Conditions

Special: The party member holding the egg cannot engage in battle during this quest and must never release the egg from their grasp lest its magic be lost. The Lucky Minx provided will hover around this party member at all times and guide the party without fail to the shrine so long as the egg remains undamaged.
Success: The egg and it wielder successfully clear the journey to Kvethra Lake absent harm. Monster will be frequent during this quest and must be fended off by the other party members. The Lucky Minz will transport the party back to Elda once the quest is complete.
Failure: The egg is destroyed or its carrier becomes incapcitated in any way. The Lucky Minx will immediately transport the party back to Elda should this occur.

User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Dear adventurer,
Welcome to Tryferia! I hope that you will make a large profit over the course of your adventures.

In fact, do make a large profit and feel free to keep your profits in my bank, the National Bank of Tryferia. The king himself commends our business practices.
We have many benefits to our bank, including:

• High security item storage. Three to begin, but more may be purchased at an exponential rate of 50p.
        • A ten-page interval compound interest system that will be kept up to date.
        • Upon joining, new members receive a free, small energy potion! Restores up to 35% energy
        • Access to your funds in four convenient locations: Thrystra, by the baker's shop; Sökkvabekkr, across from the Bear's Father Bar; In Hurington between the attire shop and the Constabulary building; and of course, the mother branch in J'oran, near the church in the main square, where the jail used to be.

All of our branches have the highest security level money can buy, and constant communication between branches so your account information is up to date no matter where you are.

Here's the less fun part. We at the bank love to help, however, we do have a couple of rules that members must abide by.

• No cursed items may be stored in any of our branches. It is a liability to have our lovely staff exposed to potentially dangerous magic.
        • Every account must contain more than 10p, and if the balance comes below that number, the account in question will be closed.
        • We will only give you interest on funds that have been deposited and remained in the account for three or more pages. If you submit funds after that point, you will not receive interest on that deposit until the next interest period.
        • Lying to/threatening any of the tellers or other staff members will result in an escort from the premises by a member of our security guard force.

Please, make an account today. We look forward to doing business with you!

Sincerely,
    User Image
    Chief Executive Officer, NBT

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers