O.O *attacks and steals muffins* 0.29411764705882 29.4% [ 5 ]
I'm eviler than you!!! 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
Chocolate!! 0.35294117647059 35.3% [ 6 ]
Poll whore >3 !! 0.11764705882353 11.8% [ 2 ]
Total Votes:[ 17 ]
< 1 2 3 4 >

User Image
Today is every Monday.

"Is there no one in this place!" Laviathin cursed under his breath. Of course he hadn't been walking all that long since he had entered the gray land anyway. Still, he was so used to the city were people bumbed into someone else every few seconds. He was so used to being close to people with all the noise and sights that this place was strange and slightly oppressive. The other thing was that this place just felt diffrent. It felt oddly magical. It didn't feel like reality. It didn't feel real. His grey eyes were wide and his thin form was shivering from both cold and slight fear. He was so not uncomfortable where ever he was.

One good thing was that he was slowly drying off. Not that he noticed as his mind was stuck on the utter drabness of his surrondings. "This place..." He trailed finishing his thought in his head. He kept walking and as he did so he noticed someone sitting under a tree. Laviathin looked up at the tall oak tree and then back down at the figure. He bit his lip slightly. Even if he was lost and worried he was still more worried about talking to a stranger. Sighing he walked quietly and nervously tree.

"Excuse me sir," he called in a voice that sounded small even to him. He cleared his throat and called out to the long red haired man. "Sir, can you help me," he called in a slightly louder voice.
User Image
a s l a n F A L C O R E

Hearing the sound of footsteps approaching, Aslan's body tensed. Sensing no hostile intent however, he calmed himself and attempted to remain passive, trying to appear as if he had not noticed. Relaxing back against the tree, he waited until the presence announced itself in a surprisingly small voice before turning. Blinking in surprise at the obviously younger man, he frowned. Not quite what he had expected, and if anything, the other young man looked even more out of place than he did.

" I could try, but I don't know how helpful I can be," he replied softly, pulling himself up gracefully as he dusted off his robes. Running a hand through his bangs, he flung his mass of red locks behind his back as he glanced down at the other, who seemed to be a tad shorter than he. Not really a surprise as he was quite tall, but still. Taking a few careful steps forward, his robes rustled against the ground as he moved. He stopped a couple of feet away from the young man, taking in his features carefully. Not bad if he did say so himself, but that wasn't quite the point right now. Instead, he cleared his throat and looked up to pin a pair of startling gray eyes with his own lavender gaze.

" I hope you are not asking for directions because quite frankly, I am most certainly lost. If you are in need of something else however, ask away and I shall see what I can do," offered the incubus quite bluntly as he caught sight of the slight shiver that had run through the other. He only had a light cloak, but he didn't really need it right now, so had no problems offering it to the other, even if he was a complete stranger. He may be paranoid, but not when it comes to such trivial things. Polite kindness does not require trust after all. He did have to contemplate for a moment as to whether or not he should introduce himself, proper manners dictating that he should. Still, since the other had approached him initially, he decided to give the other a chance to reveal his name first.
User Image
Today is every Monday.

"Actually," Laviathin said after a moment. "I was hoping you could tell me what this place is." He gestured at the world about them. Blinking at the offered cloak, he smiled slightly. "Thank you very much," he said and taking the offered cloak he tried to swing it around his shoulders. Unsurprisingly it was to long for him but then thats what happens when one is cursed with short stature. He clasped the cloak and enjoyed the slight warmth that it gave him. Any form of warmth was good after just coming out of New York showers.

Turning his gray eyes back on to the red head he smiled politely again. Laviathin wasn't used to smiling all that much so the motion felt awkward and unnatural. Oh well. He could practice if he really wanted to. Still the man seemed nice enough. Not only that he seemed like something right out of Lord of the Rings. Laviathin's smile twitched into a smirk at that thought. How cool would if be if he really had landed into one of those books. He surpressed a small chuckle and calmed his face back into a polite grin.

"You see I kinda wandered in here from New York city and now I have no idea where I am," he said. Laviathin felt like he had to explain why his clothes and hair were so diffrent from the others. Not that the other had asked. After a moment of chewing at the back of his lip he said, "I'm Laviathin, by the way. And you are?" He held out his hand for the other to shake, if they even did that where ever he was.

Today is every Monday. Monday mornings suck.
User Image
a s l a n F A L C O R E

Apparently, he appeared as odd as he initially thought the other looked to him, if the slight chuckle and smirk was anything to go by. Instead, choosing to ignore the somewhat odd behaviour, he tilted his head as he gazed at the younger man. A finger reached up idly to twirl itself around a long strand of red hair as he spoke.

" You are welcome. Though it seems the warmth is all I can offer you. I am as lost as you are it seems, though I have no idea where this 'New York' city is. I came from a small village called Dacitan, and was traveling north towards..." he paused here for a moment to consult the little map still clutched in his hand. A frown began to mar his features however, as he blinked down at the offending piece of paper. Blank parchment stared back at him, obviously confusing the tall incubus. Huffing softly in annoyance, he stuffed the paper into a random pocket before glancing back up again. Giving his head a slight shake at the oddity of it all.

" Unfortunately, I no longer know where it is I am headed. Perhaps I merely having a psychotic moment, though I dearly hope not, but it seems my map is no longer... a map. At any rate, from the looks of things, we seem to have come from two completely different places. How we ended up before each other in this rather... magical forest, is any one's guess. Still, it is a pleasure to meet you Laviathin. Please, call me Aslan," replied the surprisingly calm incubus as he accepted the hand offered to him. He didn't seem like he knew quite what to do with it however, so he did what he always did. He brought the hand up as he bent slightly at the waist, placing a light kiss on the back of the rather cold appendage. It was more of a greeting designated towards women, but since the other had offered the hand, it was only proper form to respond properly, even if it was a touch odd. He wasn't complaining at any rate, as he carefully returned the hand with another polite smile.

" Alas, now that the introductions are over and our rather similar predicaments are laid out, any suggestions on what our next course of action should be? I was rather at a loss when you came upon me, so any suggestions would be welcomed."

Beloved Sex Symbol

User Image
And so the man asked the bird,
"Oh, little bird, how can you fly?
How do you soar the that vast, vast sky?
Are you often forgotten down here?
Or do you keep your loved ones always near?"

To say that the call surprised the old god would not be quite accurate. At least, he knew that the creature delivering it was there. He could sense the being easily, feel the demonic aura that came from it. He hadn't looked into it, thinking it to be nothing more then one of the lands enchanted cat's. The fact that it held a voice surprised him. He stopped, half turning to see the creature that called to him. His electric blue eyes didn't have to search through the forest hard, their keen sight catching the snowy hair boy, much to Falndor's surprise. It made it even easier that the boy waved his hand above him, signaling his location to Falndor.

Yes, it was a young boy, by the looks. Snowy white hair, fluffy ears that matched it in color. A cute face, crimson eyes, and a relatively small framed body. Well, not really small, but it wasn't large for the fact it was a man's either. He had a sword at his waist, though it wasn't drawn so the god didn't think him much a threat. "Yes?" Falndor replied. His voice was gentle, but somehow holding a sharp edge. Not threatening, yet portraying his strength in the subtlest of ways. An interesting sound, if nothing else. Falndor's voice was always such. At times, like this, he gave off his 'normal' voice. Not really much, but interesting to most humans. At others, his voice seemed to cu, like a dove. A soft sound, warm and caring, melodious. And then, when angered, it could be harsh. Sharp, like knives. His very words could frighten a human so much that they turn to run rather then chance a battle with the great god. Yes, and he had many others that have yet to be explained. Sometimes his voice was as such that a human could not even hear it, or that it hurt for them to hear. He was a god, after all. Some things were just not meant for the frail being to hear.

The creature presenting itself to Falndor seemed interesting enough. The silver haired man turned fully around, facing the direction of the boy as he approached, his face portraying no obvious reaction to the oncoming company. He had been searching for someone to meet, hadn't he? It seemed fortune smiled upon him, as his new acquaintance had discovered him. He could sense a few other life forms in the area, intelligent ones that might hold conversation, but why bother going to them when one was coming to him? Falndor knew not what to expect of the demon before him. He was not like the current reigning god of the world, he did not view them as enemies. In his time of Greatness, there had not really been specific demons. They were their, but never viewed in the horrible light that was cast upon them now. They were not to say always good, but they were creatures, just as the gods. Inhuman things that the humans could only pray would not harm them. Some gods were even demons. Ever heard of the god of the underworld? Isn't that were current day 'demons' came from? Or, not current day, but the biblical ones. Falndor hated that book, it didn't portray anything right, in his mind. Such as this creature, walking towards him.

With fluttering wings, sang the bird back,
"I may soar through the sky high,
I may become one of many, lost as I fly,
I may be forgotten by those down there,
But I shall never falter."

And so the bird was lost to the winds.
User Image
Today is every Monday.

Laviathin blinked. He wondered why the man had kissed the back of his hand. Maybe thats how they did things in this world. Shrugging softly he pulled his hand away and nodded. Aslan was a nice name.

The teenager watched the older male as he stared in confusion at the piece of paper. His own young face turned into a look of confusion. "Not a map any more? Well how does that work?" Laviathin asked in a thoroughly confused voice. He shook his head. "Actually, don't tell me. This place is strange enough as it is." As if in a irratation to his comment and very fierce wind suddenlly shook the trees around them and actually shoved the brown haired teen forward slightly. The wind didn't let up until he muttered a sarcastic apology. He blinked in even more confusion when the wind died down. "Whatever..." He sighed deeply.

Looking back at Aslan he shrugged again. "I'm not sure what to do," he responded. Looking around his eyes landed on a path not to far to the pairs right. He smiled ever so slightly. "We could go that way, I guess. My father told me once that all paths lead to a civilization, no matter simple or small the civilization it is." As the youth said this a very pained look crossed his features. After a minute it disappeared and his face was blank.

"Shall we?" He asked in an expressionless voice as he nodded at the trail, pointedly avoiding the red heads gaze.

User Image
a s l a n F A L C O R E

Aslan pursed his lips for a moment as he stared down the trail Laviathin indicated, trying to decide if he should tell the brunette that was the path that had led him here in the first place. Of course, seeing as how astray it had led him, it probably wouldn't hurt to double back. Chances are, he probably took a wrong turn at some point, which led him to this place. How one could make a 'wrong turn' on a single path is anyone's guess, but with the way this place felt, it wouldn't be surprising. Especially after the odd wind that had gone by just a moment ago, leaving his hair in a rather unsightly disarray. One he was still trying to fix with a hint of insistent tugging from one hand.

" Very well, that path seems to be our best choice at the moment," replied the incubus simply as he turned and started walking. The younger man was pointedly ignoring his gaze, but he shrugged it off. It wasn't uncommon after all, especially with the way he's been told his eyes flash. Probably something to do with the incubus side of his nature. At any rate, pondering about it will not let him gaze into those bright gray eyes again, so he banished that train of thought. Instead, he stared ahead as he moved gracefully across the uneven terrain. His mind wandering idly back towards the thirst that was starting to plague him. Perhaps if they were lucky, they will stumble upon a river or something.

" If you do not mind my asking Laviathan, how did you manage to find yourself in this odd forest in the first place? This 'New York' you spoke up sounds... rather city like. None of the cities I have passed through had such forests. Not to mention that its the first time I've heard of such a place...hm..." the tall incubus suddenly trailed off as a thought seemed to catch his attention. One arm wrapped around his waist with his other elbow propped up on it, he began to twirl a strand of crimson hair again. A sure sign that he was thinking deeply. In this case, it was him trying to figure out why he hadn't heard of this New York. In the area he had been traveling, he had inquired about nearby cities to which he could visit. None of the people or maps he had consulted had mentioned one by that name, which meant that either Laviathin was lying, mistaken, or that the city was far away. However, if it was so far away, how did the two of them end up in the same forest? It was all very confusing indeed. Perhaps though, it has something to do with the rather... magical feeling about the place. The trees, the earth and even the elements it seems, the rather unusual wind coming to mind as he pondered all this.
User Image
Today is every Monday.

"You have never heard of New York?" Laviathin looked finally looked over at the red haired man with an emotion akin to shock on his face. Slowly he frowned and looked forward at the path. He could follow Aslan's pace well enough. Being short gave him the uncanny ability to match someone else's speed. Clearing his throat he started to explain. "I don't know how I got here. I was walking through a park and caught sight of a path. I decided to take it as I didn't have anywhere important to be and the next thing I know I'm here, dry and confused." His frown deepened like he was trying to convey the fact that he really was confused.

Looking over at Aslan he shrugged. "When I looked back I couldn't see New York just more trees. I figured it was easier to just keep walking. Its easier to run into someone that way, I suppose." He smirked ever so slightly at his comment. He was quiet for quite some time before he said, "This may sound odd but..." He paused and licked his lips like he was nervous about saying his thought. "But... I felt drawn to the path. Like it was calling me to come here. Where ever here is," he finished with a glance around.

Clearing his throat he looked back at the other male. "This may seem like an odd question but... Do you believe in magic?" In any other situation it may seem like a very strange question but to Laviathin, who was in a very strange land, it seemed perfectly logical. As he waited for Aslan's answer his gray eyes drifted to look at the many strange trees and plants that he certainly didn't have where he came from.

User Image
a s l a n F A L C O R E

" I have some theories on how we ended up in the same forest from what feels like completely different parts of the globe, but I still need some time to work through those. At any rate, I found myself here in much the same way, except I didn't notice any changes in scenery because I was already walking through a forest. Now that I look about though... the trees are different. The ones I had been walking through were birch trees, not the tall oaks that seem to dominate this place," he murmured, pausing briefly to run a hand down a thick trunk, before continuing on the path. When he was asked about magic, he opened his mouth to give his immediate reply. Thankfully, he managed to pause before speaking to actually think about his response. Of course, he was initially going to reply that yes he did indeed believe in magic. Himself being a prime example of its existence. The incubi were inherently magical after all, but that would probably require he explain himself. He wasn't quite sure he wanted to reveal that aspect about himself yet. Instead, he decided to work around the question.

" It is not an odd question at all. This place does feel somewhat magical doesn't it? Unlike you however, I did not feel drawn to this place initially, but that is probably because I was heading into it already. Now that I am here however, I do admit to feeling oddly... at home. At peace if you will. I've been traveling aimlessly for a few years now, and this is the first time I've felt like... I belonged," his words seemed to trail off near the end, almost as if he hadn't realized he had said them. Of course, the little jerk he gave with his head a moment later made it obvious that he had realized, though too late. He winced slightly at the little slip he made, giving his head a shake as he ran a hand through his hair. Perhaps he was more tired than he thought, if he was making such simple mistakes in front of strangers.

" I apologize, I don't know what possessed me to say that," he muttered, glancing briefly at the shorter figure before turning his gaze away. A good thing too because when he looked ahead, he caught sight of what looked like a parting in the trees. Perhaps what the other said had merit after all. Every path did seem to lead somewhere, even if it wasn't quite where you wanted to be. It was obvious at this point that he wasn't about to emerge into the village he had left behind but a day or so past.

" A clearing ahead. Perhaps we will find something beyond it..."

+ I'm afraid I must depart for the night. I will be back sometime tomorrow. +

7,125 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Tycoon 200
User Image
Before, I was terrified to forget.
To forget my home.
To forget my family and friends.

'~.::Katsu Satoshi::.~'

Don't forget me...

Katsu nearly froze when the man's startling blue eyes found him, gazing into his own blood red eyes. Though the surprise wasn't too noticeable, the only evidence of it being the small pause in the neko demon's pace. He let his hand dropp back down to his side, letting a kind smile show on his face. When the creature spoke, Katsu couldn't help but feel slightly intimidated by his tone. The fact that he had notice how much shorter he was than the man didn't help this. "I was just looking for someone to talk to. You're not busy, are you?" Katsu asked after he finally caught up with the man, standing a meter or two away as he gazed up at him. "I also found you to be quite curious. I've never seen a creature like you before." He added, his right ear flicking once as he tilted his head.

The neko demon absentmindedly leaned toward the man slightly and sniffed, taking in his scent. The gesture was common among his clan when they found something new, so he didn't consider whether the man would think of it as rude or not.
He didn't recognize the smell of him either, which made his tail swish excitedly behind him. A new creature! Katsu had encountered many many species in the century and nineteen years that he'd lived, so finding a one he'd never met was exciting.

He looked back up at the man with his blood red eyes, smiling up at him. "My name's Katsu. Katsu Satoshi. What's your's?" He asked, being polite in giving his name first before asking for the creature's. He wanted to find out more about this new being that he'd come across.

...or my heart will be torn.

But now, I'd do anything to forget.
And as I sit here all alone.
The memories haunt me, and the torment never ends.

Beloved Sex Symbol

User Image
How do you soar through that vast, vast sky?

Interesting. Interesting indeed. The creature, whom distinctly carried a cat smell about him, had finally crossed the distance and stood in front of the silver haired man. He must have been a little surprised with something about the old god, as he had pause momentarily. It was not even noticeable if you weren't paying attention. He showed no fear when approaching him, and his hand even fell from the hilt of the sword. This wasn't the smartest thing he could do, Falndor observed. The god could very well be some sort of demon eating beast, and the neko so simple approached him, intentions presently innocent. Then again, perhaps the creature himself was a dangerous encounter, whom Falndor should be wary of. Who knew? Who cared?

Shocking blue eyes peering down at the evidently shorter man, Falndor assessed that he was likely not lying when he spoke. He showed the god a friendly smile, which reassured this assumption. Falndor, seeing no reason why not to converse with the interesting being, returned with a very slight, but kind smile. "At current, I've not been previously engaged," he said, having to think about his words. He hadn't spoken the present language for long. Language among the humans was so constantly changing, it was hard to keep track. When he had come down to view what the world had become after so long a wait, he had to relearn the language of their tongue. Not a hard thing to do, for him. He listened to partner in the sentences and, because his mind was already filled with so many of the languages, could easily begin communicating within a matter of minutes. He didn't understand all words, but he could usually get most of them. However, he had long been residing in the never changing world of the Forgotten, the language could have changed since he last knew.

"To be more precise, I was embarking on the same such search," he said, specifying his actions, as they had been such simple ones. Walking through a forest in this land was quite common, but he knew not what the other creature might think. When the creature introduced himself, giving the name of Katsu, Falndor gave a slight bow of greeting. That was a sight, wasn't it? A bowing god? Falndor had long lost such power, though he was still a god. He no longer felt so highly placed above things, since he could not even keep his worshipers faith. "A great pleasure to make your acquaintance, Katsu. I've been called many things, and you may call me anything you like. However, I do prefer to be address by Falndor, Falndor Irishn. If that's not to much trouble, that is." His name was not the easiest to say, but it was not such that the human tongue could not say it. Other creatures could say it better, and seen as this creature before him was not human, Falndor did not think to simplify his name for him.

Noticing Katsu smell Falndor, he let his small smile hold some humor. He could only imagine that the boy had yet to smell one like Falndor; his race was few and far between. Not to mention, no god smelled like the other. They were each different, each strange, each something that was not of this world. However, if you had met enough, their was something in their smell that was the same: a subtle, indistinct, slightly sweet smell. This was combined with a variety of other stronger smells, so most noses were unable to detect it. Having lived among many gods in his day of prime, Falndor knew this fact to be very true, however. Falndor disregarded the smelling for a moment, and instead turned to a different subject. 'What brings you in these drab woods on this day? I am to suppose it is nice weather outside."

7,125 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Tycoon 200
User Image
Before, I was terrified to forget.
To forget my home.
To forget my family and friends.

'~.::Katsu Satoshi::.~'

Don't forget me...

Katsu stared at the new being with his dark red eyes, his curiousity evident in them as he studied the man's face. He had a feminin yet still a very manly appearance. It might have been the creature's long, silver hair and soft lips that gave him the feminin look, or possibley the shape and angle of his eletric blue eyes. He couldn't decide, but he knew for sure that the man was very attractive.

When the new creature spoke, Katsu blinked as it took him a second to understand what he meant, his speech being so formal that it was hard for him to decipher. He found that the man meant that no, he wasn't busy. "Ah, good. I wouldn't want to interrupt you while you were doing something." Katsu said, glad that he wasn't found bothersome, though he probably would have help with whatever task the man was busy with, having nothing better to do.

Hearing his new friend speak again, it was another moment before he understood, though it was much easier to understand than last time. "Really? hm, what a coincidence (sp?)." Katsu mused, his tail swaying behind him, a cat-like smile on his face, which only added to his curious look. He continued to listen as the man told that he had many names and titles, though he'd prefer to be called Falndor. "I wouldn't give you a different name if Falndor is what you wished to be called. Nice to meet you." The neko demon said, finding that the only dificulty he had was remembering to pronounce the "n", wishing to say "Faldor" rather than "Falndor". He knew he was likely to slip up and mispronounce it, but he'd try not to until then.

Katsu blinked when Falndor asked him a question, not entirely sure if he understood it correctly. The second comment was what threw him off, but he answered to what he thought the man meant. "Ah, I live here. Or at least near-by. I was just wandering about looking for something to do to occupy my time and to keep my mind from wandering." Katsu said, speaking the truth, though he wished not to go into detail of what he was trying to keep his mind off of; bad memories. He didn't always think about the past when he was alone, but it was a frequent topic. "What were you doning before you came to search for someone to converse with?" He asked, letting his hand rest on the hilt of his sword. He wasn't planning to attack, it just felt more comfortable to let it rest there.

...or my heart will be torn.

But now, I'd do anything to forget.
And as I sit here all alone.
The memories haunt me, and the torment never ends.
User Image
Today is every Monday.

Laviathin shook his head. "I didn't find it strange at all. It makes sense to me." he said and smiled gently at Aslan. Clearing his throat he continued, "I guess that is some where close to what I felt when I entered my path." He nodded wisely almost like he knew what he was talking about. His gray eyes slipped up to Aslan's face. That was noticed that the other male didn't look to comfortable or maybe he was just tired. Either way he decided to drop the subject and looked back at the path.

The teenager's smile returned when he spotted the same clearing. He nodded softly and continued to walk the rest of the way in semi-comfortable silence. Just as he was walking into the clearing Laviathin decided to shove his hands into his pocket. When he did he felt something cool and plastic like hit his hand. He blinked slightly trying to place what exactly it was. He looked down briefly before he remembered that it was his cell phone.

"Awesome," he whispered to himself as his gray eyes brightened and his smile grew. He stepped into the clearing. Taking a few more steps he pulled out his phone and flopped on the ground. He wasn't moving until he put his idea to work. Looking at his phone his smile turned devilish for a moment. He looked over at Aslan as if trying to share his joy.

User Image
a s l a n F A L C O R E

Following the younger man, Aslan entered the clearing and looked about in relative awe. The calmness of the grass and the surrounding trees was almost eerie, if it wasn't for the relaxing feel of it all. Taking a deep breath of the air, he let the soft wind ruffle his hair for a moment as he tilted his face towards the sky. A small smile took over his lips as he moved slowly over to Laviathin, taking a seat next to him on the grass. He watched as the other pulled out a small mobile, something he had never seen but heard of many times. His eyes widened in interest as he leaned in closer to stare at the contraption. He caught the mischievous look the other sent him, but unfortunately had no idea what was running through the brunette's head. He let his confusion be known with a questioning look on his face.

" I have heard of such things. A mobile phone was it? But I have not gotten the chance to ever see on up close. Does it work? Can you call from here?" he asked, his voice laced with curiousity and intent as he reached a hand out to poke at the small contraption.

Beloved Sex Symbol

User Image
How do you soar through that vast, vast sky?

The soft smile that played upon the ancient beings lips stayed placed there, effortlessly though he was not usually one for such softness. He was in a good mood at the moment, and able to meet a being he had not encountered. Well, he had encountered demons, but not one of this nature. Perhaps that better specified his meaning. Yes, much more so than his first thought.

Falndor listened intently to the new creature. When he smile, an oddly catlike smile, his curious appearance was intensified. Katsu seemed as eager to meet and speak with the god as Falndor did him. His perked ears, swishing tail, and overall feline appearances put no doubt in Falndor's mind that he was indeed an interesting little cat type demon. "Indeed, a great phenomenon," Falndor replied to the demon's first statement. The god gave a slightly warmer smile when the demon said he'd give him no name other than the one he preferred. "I should be very appreciative of such actions. Not all of my acquaintance have given the same courtesy."

The silver haired man allowed his body to relax. He crossed to a tree, but only a foot of so away, and leaned against it, as it seemed he had someone to talk to and no longer needed to search. His silver locks cascaded over his shoulders, long strands covering his forehead and part of his eyes. As if to prevent this, he pushed back the hair, peering once again at the new creature. At his answer to Falndor's inquiry, the god nodded. "Is that so?" he replied, trying to simplify his speech as he picked up the patterns in Katsu's. "Forest inhabitants are daring, indeed. Mustn't you fight off strange creature that wonder the grounds at night? I discovered the trees most beneficial in refuge, however, I personally never stay for any prolonged period of time." His words were true. He didn't like living in forests; they held to many surprises. They might be good for hiding, but they can contain hidden things that might prove harmful instead of helpful. And, the are easy to get lost in. Falndor had seen many a traveler lose their senses trying to find ways out of dark, gloomy woods to no avail.

At Katsu's return inquiry, Falndor looked away, thinking lightly. "I slumbered. I was awoken by an unexpected visitor. Since that, I quest for conversation. Apparently, I've completed such quest." He was trying, really he was. But even if he was able to slightly simplify his vocabulary, there would always be a faint formality that it held. Not to mention, he had a slight accent. One that was not heard regularly in this day and age, but one that was easy to pick out in his speech.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers