Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dengeki Blue's Kouhai

Cultist

User Image
User Image
                                                                      " I think of this place as a bucket of piss to drown rats in!
                                                                      That's all! Anybody doesn't like it can kiss my a**! "

Jayden's hand grazed his but didn't lock. A heavy sigh escaped him when the male took a run for it, shooting a glare at Tate that plainly said "Shut the hell up about being right." Then and only then did he make rapid haste in the direction Jayden had gone, knowing full well there was no way out of the cell block without a key. And most of the keys the guards didn't even have, it required warden clearance. Well, at least Jayden had gone off in the right direction.

He passed the corridor leading to the showers room twice before peeking in real quick. Where had he gotten to? If word of this got out, his goose was cooked and he was off to fight that war against those self righteous Nazis. Percy groaned, doubting the male had actually disappeared this way, turning his back and glancing back down either way. Where the hell had he gone to?

o. o. c. yeah I have nothing to go on so...short too idek. It's too damn short, I hate this post.

Demonic Hellraiser

User Image

RileyXAnders
❝I do have rituals. I'm a fairly superstitious person.❞
User ImageUser Image
█████████████████████████ █████████████████████████ █████████████████████████
| Mood: Paranoid | Location: In Dean's cell | Company: Dean (with others around) |

X Riley nodded and slowly unlocked and entered his cell. Riley looked around everywhere around his cell, to hopefully find a weapon, but he couldn't find anyone. So, he kept 'looking'. He tried to stay away from Dean just in case the lunatic pulled something. He had heard Tate earlier say something about Percy knowing nothing.

X Riley felt a bit paranoid after that and felt cautious. He stole glances over at Moxley every so often to keep an eye on him. It was just a precaution. He didn't wanna end up dead... or worse. Yes, you could call him a bit naive, but he wasn't stupid. He could see something in Dean's that just craved for excited and wanted out. To feel free like a bird who could easily spread they're wings and fly away when problems got tough.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
User ImageXUser ImageXUser Image

Dengeki Blue's Kouhai

Cultist

User Image

J O N A T H A N
ᗪєαиXᗰσxɭєʏ
ρяιѕσηєя # ❻❼❺❷❾
You’re gonna have to run me over with a car, to get rid of me. Sunshine.

User ImageUser Image

Dean knew he had nothing to hide in his cell. If he had where would it be? He didn't even have a bed frame any more. Though he stood against the wall, watching Riley snoop around and steal back glances at him. He needed an opportunity to make his move, seal the deal, and get Rich to toss him in the pen. But what was he going to do? He was in a mood to pull something dirty, as well as something that sounded fun. Hm, so many decisions and possibilities.

He awaited Riley's back to b e turned once more before making a move, closing the small gap and pouncing on the guard's back, wrapping arms around him. Now that he believed fear was induced, he leaned close and whispered "Just go with this..." before pulling him onto the bed where he stumbled and fell. Quite honestly he had forgotten his mattress was that close to his heels. But if Riley would holler, shout, make any sound and attempt to get free, he knew Rich would be there to take him off to the pen.

location // Cell Number 3
company // other inmates, guards creeping. Riley

o.o.c. // I'm sort of out of it right now. Missing my bae who's out with a friend and idk I feel bleh.

Unforgiving Reveler

User Image
User Image
"They called me the man of one thousand corpses. My only regret? Getting caught."

tab Silent Jayden watched as Percy ran the halls looking for him, a hand over his mouth resisting all urges to burst out laughing. Really, it wasn't hard to tell that he'd freaked Percy out, and that the guard was having difficulty finding Jayden in the shadows. As the guard stopped and finally took a look around, the killer got up, quiet steps leading up behind the other, spidery hands lifting. In one swift movement he grabbed the guard, one hand covering Percy's mouth, the other loosely around the other's throat, Jayden's body right up against the guard. "Gotchya~" He mused, a laugh finally escaping him as he let the other go, giving Percy a light shove towards the shower door. "C'mon you idiot, let's get this over with." He stated with a rolling of his eyes. Really he was just playing, he liked his freedom when he got it, but being contained was something he'd grown used to as well. He knew that death was the only way out of here, no one would even think of pardoning someone like him. The necrophiliac might as well enjoy his steadily disappearing time here.

tab Both guard and prisoner walked to the door, and as Percy seemed to fumble a bit with the keys, impatient Jayden swiped them away from the guard, finding the key himself and shoving it into the door, opening it himself. He looked down at the other and let the keys go as he walked in, already striping himself of his blood splattered shirt. "Y'know, no matter how many showers you guys force me to take, the smell of death will never truly wash off." He stated, a small smirk coming to his face. One may have realized by now that a pungent smell of dried blood was coming off Jayden. The killer, having spilled blood in the block a while back, used what he had to keep his unruly bangs from his face. The blood helped his black hair crust into place nicely, besides what else could he use? Saliva only did so much and well... Other means of sticky fluids that could hold hair together weren't what Jayden had in mind for hair care products.

tab The door was eventually closed behind him as Percy joined him in the shower room, the door locked and finally the two were completely alone. Turning on his heal, the cat like male pounced on his prey yet again, grabbing and pinning the other to the wall. His hands on either side of Percy's head as well as a knee between the other's legs to prevent the guard from running. "Now I have a few questions. Why the hell are you suddenly so nice to me? Don't think I haven't been noticing those glances. You took a little too long this morning to examine my face. I'm not going to continue to play dumb Percy." He stated, his rotten green eyes holding a hard near unreadable expression. He was torn, he didn't know whether or not he could trust this new side of Percy. As much as he liked the attention and the treats, this wasn't the Percy he knew...

Dengeki Blue's Kouhai

Cultist

User Image
User Image

When Percy was first grabbed, he struggled. However Jayden didn't hang on for long, he considered calling for back up. Fumbling with his keys, he stopped and took a deep breath as Jayden too the moment to grab them and unlock the door. He watched the male walk on in, stating that his stench would never truly come out all the way. Quite frankly, Percy was sure he'd smelled worse. He sheepishly followed Jayden into the room, the door swinging shut and the latch clicking. He had forgotten about the automatic lock on this door.

He had no time to think as he was pinned to the wall, unable to escape the male's grasp. Nobody to help him out and it would take a damned loud scream to have someone come running. Percy still had his hands, which found Jayden's shoulders and gave him a rough shove, giving him the chance to slip away.

"I haven't been giving you anything more than what I have the rest." he declared, still adjusting his uniform back into place. "Wasn't staring at yer damned face either. Got told to check yer head." he lied. In fact nobody had told him to do anything, but it didn't show through. And before Jayden could even bring up the muffin he added "An' don't count on breakfast like that every day. The muffin was an accident." Of course he didn't say anything about the second one or making the unbearable food slightly more bearable.

'Now yer right, get this the hell over with so I can get to the rest of my day." he ordered, waving Jayden off towards the faucets.

o. o. c. boop. Think I'm over this slump...maybe...

Unforgiving Reveler

User Image
User Image
"They called me the man of one thousand corpses. My only regret? Getting caught."

tab Jayden was shoved away and took a few steps back as he listened to Percy deny everything. The muffin was an accident he said, Percy had been ordered to check his head... All things Jayden knew were total bullshit. "You liar." He stepped forward once more, a smirk on his face as he snaked his way to Percy's front. His head reached up to rather gently caress the guard's cheek. He was sill playing, messing with Percy. "So that muffin you bit into wasn't for me either? Why'd you hand it to me then?" He asks, getting closer to the other, his hand running from the other's cheek to the back of his head, grasping his hair in a velvety iron grip. "And the sugar in my breakfast with the note that had your writing on it?" He asks, face edging ever closer to the guard's. "What about that look of concern you gave me when you were checking on my head? No one round here orders guards to check on healing patients unless it's a critical wound. This little scab on my head isn't worthy of such orders." He knew all too well how to read Percy. The kid was an excellent liar, well so was Jayden. He'd been lying and getting away with murder his entire life, the guard was nothing compared to some.

tab Jayden closed the gap as his last question came to an end and kissed Percy full on the lips. He held it for what seemed to be only ten or so seconds before stepping away. If Percy had a bad reaction to that he knew the other was somewhat telling the truth, however he knew otherwise. "So you gonna tell the truth or do I have to hurt you? You're giving me special treatment, I can tell." He stared blankly at Percy, he wanted the truth. "I ain't gonna do anything, or let you outta here until you tell me the truth." He crossed his arms over his chest, standing firm in his place. He wasn't going to have the guard he knew probably feared and hated him suddenly going around giving him favors. He wanted to know what was up with Percy and why he was doing this. Honestly it confused Jayden to the point of really wanting to hurt Percy, to push him into hating him again... And yet... Something attracted Jayden to Percy nonetheless. He wanted information, he wanted to make Percy spill his guts and come clean. Who was going to believe Jayden anyways even if he did tell? "C'mon, aren't you guards always saying 'what happens in the mile stays in the mile'? Why is this any different? No one's around to hear it but you an' me."

tab

Dengeki Blue's Kouhai

Cultist

User Image
User Image

Percy kept his mouth shut, as if ignoring everything Jayden was saying. He wasn't going to admit to a single thing. However he was caught a little by surprise when the male began to caress his cheek, his hair. He still tried his best not to react, though his foot tapped somewhat to reveal he was a little uncomfortable. A nervous tick.

His eyes widened, he stumbled back a step as he was kissed, swiping a hand across his mouth once it was broken. He couldn't hide the small glimmer in his eyes that he'd actually somehow strangely liked it. He tried his hardest to as he asked "Wh-why'd you do that?" realizing his stutter as yet another failure.

Jayden wanted the truth? Percy wasn't ready to admit anything yet, he just wasn't the sort to admit his feelings as strange as they were. Instead he gathered himself and eyed the tap. Actually debating on rinsing his mouth out with warm water. But his eyes turned to Jayden once more instead. "The hell with that line here. This don't leave the room." he snapped, still missing a few pieces of himself therefore his tone cracking a little.

o. o. c. okay this is just going in endless circles

Demonic Hellraiser

User Image

RileyXAnders
User ImageUser Image
| Mood: In panic mode | Location: In Dean's cell | Company: Dean (with others around) |

X Before Riley could continue looking for anything else in Dean's cell, the lunatic had jumped onto his back and told him to 'go with it'. Go with it? Is he nuts? Wait, don't answer that. "What the hell you doing, Moxley?" he asked as his struggled to get free. So, he wouldn't hit him, but would gladly put him in some kinda choke hold? There are times where the geek guard wanted to know what went on inside Dean's head, but at the same time, he didn't.

X "Hey! I need a little help here!" again, Riley struggled to free himself of Dean's hold, but the man's grip was strong. Damn him for being strong and damn himself for being a puny little weakling. "Emergency! Moxley's got me in a hold!" honestly, just because Dean hated the straight-jacket didn't mean he had to pull the choke hold or the sleeper hold on him. Plus, at the moment the lunatic jumped onto his back, Riley went into panic mode. Let's just say he felt a little claustrophobic. Especially when he's put into a hold, inside the small cell. The geek guard saw why Moxley hated it so.

I decided to change it to my Seth Rollins layout because it looks way much cooler.

Unforgiving Reveler

User ImageUser Image

tab All seemed fine as Rich made his rounds. Jayden was with Percy and Dean seemed to be well... Creepy, like always. There was a god moment of silence between everyone and Rich thought that maybe it was time for him to sit down and get himself a cup of coffee. Riley's screams alerted him to something that was wrong. He rushed to the other guard's aid, pulling Dean from Riley, his arms wrapped around Dean's arms in a 'full nelson' type hold. "You cause too much trouble here Dean. You trying to get yourself into the padded room?" He looked to Riley from over Dean's shoulder. "You okay kid?" He asks, still holding Dean, now in a standing position. He sighed a bit and looked to the prisoner who was being pulled against him. "Now I'm going to let you go. You try anything and I'll get the straight jacket." He warned the other before letting down the other's arms and backing off.

tab A hand reached down to grab the handcuffs and held the up. "You know we gotta put you in there Moxley." He glanced to Riley and shook his head with a disapproving look. Why was this guard so interested in this guy? Really didn't the male know all Mox wanted to do was rape and kill him? Whatever, the boy's loss if he gets hurt. "C'mon Dean." He cuffed the other and started away, holding onto the center chain as he walked to the padded room. As the steel dor opened he led the other into solitary and uncuffed him, shutting the door. "Maybe a bit of time outta your cell will give you some time to think." He walked away, as he did so he placed a hand on Riley's shoulder. "Don't play into his game kid. You'll just get yourself killed." He warned the boy, a hushed undertone to his voice making sure Dean didn't hear him.

tab

IT'S ALL OR NOTHIN',

with: [people //]

o.o.c.: [blitherydoo //]

Dengeki Blue's Kouhai

Cultist

User Image

J O N A T H A N
ᗪєαиXᗰσxɭєʏ
ρяιѕσηєя # ❻❼❺❷❾

User ImageUser Image

Riley was reacting perfectly. See, if he had told him the plan it wouldn't be this convincing. At least, he didn't think it would be. Though as he had stumbled and took Riley down with him. Dean loosened his grip the slightest bit, pressing close and whispering into his ear "Yer good at actin..." followed by a laugh. He was actually somewhat enjoying this, though he was temporarily distracted as Jayden had run past and Percy gave chase. Silly Prissy.

Dean didn't let go, giving a teasing n** at Riley's ear. "If no one comes 'n' getcha I might not be able t' wait...." he said softly, his now free hand resting on the guard's stomach and toying with one of the uniform buttons. "We can have our fun right here on my bed..."

Dean didn't entirely fight as he felt another set of hands pull him off. He found himself in a lock by Rich, the man asking if he was asking to be thrown in solitary. "Yes." he answered non-hesitantly. He actually was trying to get thrown in there, and if Riley wouldn't oblige then Rich would. Though he still wanted to get Riley in his cell, for now the solitary seemed a better idea. When he was let go, the only thing he did was laugh somewhat akin to a devious giggle and hold his hands out to be cuffed. As Rich led him away, he threw a glance back at Riley, licking his lips.

"I don' wanna think..." he said to the guard, who ushered him into the cell. Only after Rich was gone, he could be heard calling "RIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIILLLLLLEEEEEEYYYYY!" from the solitary room. He sort of really wanted to finish what he started now, but would his new favorite guard come?

location // Solitary
company // nobody

o.o.c. // hehehee

Demonic Hellraiser

User Image

RileyXAnders
User ImageUser Image
| Mood: A little frightened | Location: In Dean's cell | Company: Rich (with others around) |

X Riley quickly got to his feet and pressed his back to the wall and tried not to have a panic attach right then and there. "You okay kid?" he heard Rich ask and all he did was nod at his question. Out of the corner of his eye, he saw the big man cuff Dean and take him to solitary and return in just and place a hand on his shoulder.

X Riley knew the consequences of helping any inmate, and they was probably be death by a inmate. He knew it. "I was just inspecting his cell and he decided to jump me." man, Rich was scary when he wanted to be. But, Riley stood his ground. If he wasn't afraid of Dean, then he shouldn't be afraid of Rich.

X Was is a good excuse though? That Riley thought he saw a sharp object and decided to intervene before it was used on anybody. But, there weren't any sharp objects in Dean's cell though. Moxley's plan was shity and now everything was for nothing. Thanks, Mox.

Dengeki Blue's Kouhai

Cultist

User Image

J O N A T H A N
ᗪєαиXᗰσxɭєʏ
ρяιѕσηєя # ❻❼❺❷❾

User ImageUser Image

Dean began to pace. He wasn't upset about being in solitary confinement. No, not at all considering he wasn't in the jacket. But he was growing impatient. He had called for Riley and Riley never came. He ran his hands through his hair; growled, and paced. Where was he?!

"RIIIILLLEEYYYY!!" he called again, his tone mirroring his impatience. Had he done the wrong thing? He had wanted it to sound and look realistic, perhaps short judging Riley. He had told him he was a good actor, didn't they account for anything? "Ugh come on!" he thought as he turned to the door.

"I was just playin'! Come on Riley!" he called, actually getting it out wounding relatively close to a real apology. He just wanted the guard to come like they had originally planned. Couldn't he see why Dean had pounced him? He didn't have anything considered dangerous in his cell therefore the original plan wouldn't have worked!

location // Solitary
company // nobody

o.o.c. // assuming he could be heard, he's hollering loud enough.

Unforgiving Reveler

User Image
User Image

tab The stammering and the cracking of Percy's voice was a dead giveaway that the male had been trying to lie through his teeth about more than just breakfast. "Why? Because I wanted your reaction." He smirked, a playful glint in his eye. "You know, you're the first breather I've kissed in a long time. Kinda looked like you were liking it to." He chuckled as the other seemed to contemplate what to do next before looking back at the killer. What was on his mind? As the other ordered nothing leave the shower room, a crack in his voice making the statement rather comical, Jayden nodded and rolled his eyes. "Fine, nothing leaves this room. Besides, you're being pretty obvious now, I already have all of my answers." He shrugged and turned his back on Percy, turning on the water and waiting for it to get hot. "I still wanna know... Why are you giving me special treatment?" He asked, looking to Percy as he stripped himself of his pants and threw them in a heap over to where he'd dropped his shirt. Jayden stepped into the steamy water, rinsing the blood that held his hair together from his dark locks. Really the water felt rather good, he just wasn't a fan of getting clean as Jayden more preferred to smell like his favorite playthings. At least corpses didn't complain about the stench like everyone else does.

tab As Jayd washed and finished, he grabbed the towel he'd been given and wrapped it around his waist, however he didn't turn the water off quite yet. There was an unreadable smile on his face as he walked to Percy, circling him as to get his back to the showers. "So mister nice guy, do I get any clean clothes for cooperating with you?" He asks, his hand lightly touching Percy's chest. He was planning something, the killer was always planning something. He took Percy by the lapel of the shirt pushing him backward a bit. "Y'know I've always wanted to try on one of these uniforms. They look a little more comfortable than the bullshit jumpers you give us." He pushed Percy again, still holding onto the jacket the guard wore. "Think you could do that for me? A little favor Nice Guy?" He smirked, nearly having Percy where he wanted him. "Though I wonder, aren't these uniforms heavy when wet?" He asked, a small pause was given before Jayden pushed Percy under the hot spray of water, laughing like the madman he was. Once again the guard had fallen into one of his many traps, however he wasn't intending to hurt Percy this time, he was only trying to play with him, maybe even annoy him a little. Jayden's little game of cat and mouse didn't always require the 'cat' to kill the 'mouse' right away. He was trying to gain trust before he broke Percy down piece by piece.

Dengeki Blue's Kouhai

Cultist

User Image
User Image

If this was going to happen, it was going to happen. He had a feeling that he would need to stomach whatever was keeping him from his curiosities being sated and get it over with. Didn't help that he was being peppered with questions. Jayden wanted his reaction. There had to be more to it than that, at least Percy thought so as the dark haired male went on to say he was the first in a long time and that he had seemed to like it.

Percy said nothing as Jayden crept away and began to undress. Given any normal situation, he would be watching to see if the prisoner tried anything. However in this case, he turned his back, biting down on a closed fist as if stifling nervousness. Though soon, his eyes followed the dark male's form circle in front of him, touch his torso, push him a little as he asked for clean clothing. He knew he had forgotten something, but he couldn't trust Jayden alone, could he? "Yer s'posed to..." he admitted as he stepped back, not paying attention as he was nudged, just going with the movement. He wanted a uniform? The guards only had enough to suffice. Meaning one each, new ones came in on Sunday and shipped out on Sunday. Meaning they only possessed one at a time. Though he half considered weighing the option of handing over his jacket until he could get some clothing for the other.

Jayden snapped him out of it by saying something about the uniform being heavy when wet, he felt a rough shove and stumbled back into the running water. He had been so lost in his own mind he hadn't known how close he was to the water. It seemed so distant. But he stumbled enough to slip and hit the wall behind the water. The bottom fringes of his jacket was becoming wet, Percy glowered at Jayden, though not darkly. More of an underlying devilishness was about the expression as he pushed himself from the wall, seized Jayden's shoulders and pushed him hard against the wall. Of course, this position put him directly under the water. Using one elbow at a time to restrain the other, he shed the overcoat and tossed it across the room. Now in his torso only covered by his white undershirt that was quickly becoming wet as well.

"Fine, you want your answers?" he asked a little harshly. He didn't say any more at that moment, instead he pressed himself close and actually kissed Jayden this time, and somewhat hard. But it didn't last long at all. However he didn't plan on more than that, for now that was the only answer he would bother to give and it would suffice as long as he said it would.

"I will get you clean clothing. Use that for now." he pointed to his semi-wet jacket across the room as he released Jayden, shut the water and swiped back his wet hair with both hands. He would be asked why he was soaked, why Jayden wore his jacket. So many questions he would be asked, but for now those things didn't matter. He stood waiting his orders be carried out as he wrung out his shirt and tucked it back in, shook his head a little before readjusting his hair. Did he care if he seeped water across the linoleum floors? Not at all.

o. o. c. He has balls, he just needs to find them now and then.

Intellectual Lunatic

User Image

User Image
Prisoner #69063

Clink. Clink. Clink. Clink. The sound of metal sounded off against the hard concrete of the wall. A single chain link purposefully met the wall with force in rhythm in hopes to annoy the neighbor. The tall, lanky looking male leaned back on his bed, starring up at the ceiling and listening to the noise he was creating. His deep, dark green eyes blinked lazily. A guard walked by and gave him a passing annoyed glance. Zach was more than happy to pester those around him. It was fun. His neighbor was specially fun to annoy. Tate. The blond wasn't in Zach's book of people he was fond of, but it was the only entertainment he could readily obtain.

There was quite a bit happening in the block that morning. Jayden apparently ran off, which was interesting. The man of 1000 corpses was always entertaining. Percy was gone, which wasn't of any interest. He wasn't interested in the dainty looking guard. He hadn't listened to much else, though he could care much less. There was a couple interesting guards, but none of them seemed to come by as of yet. When could he have something to do? Clink. Clink. Clink. The metal sound continued. He patiently waited for someone to finally react.

Location: Cell 6 X Company: No one X Action: Attempting to annoy Tate
OOC: Sorry it's so horribly short, but I wasn't sure how to bring him in.

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces