Welcome to Sword Art Online.

Menu

Plot

Rules

Profile Skeleton

Important links

Sugary Star

Plot: (Simplified for your convenience)
You got it! The new game from NerveGear, Sword Art Online, bet you couldn’t wait to try it out. You log in, and on your first day in this cyber realm you realize, where is the Log Out button? That’s when it happened, you in the town square and the sky turned red and HE came down from the sky explaining your stuck in the game, till floor 100 is cleared.
And if you die…
You die…
What will this adventure bring you? Love? Death? Insanity? Adventure?

((We are starting from the beginning of the series.))

Sugary Star

Rules:
- 3 sentence minimum
- Proper spelling and grammar (to the best of ability)
- No godmodding (check with "admins" before creating a custom skill)
- Be kind to others.
-no auto killing, pm before you kill characters.
-title your pm Swords.
- send me or Jack the profiles, whomever is on, and when you have the ok post your profile in the profile thread.
-enjoy yourselves.
-Rules may change, if so warning will be issued.
- Put Level in your post format, do not up your level unless you ask permission.
- Reguarding Cannons, talk to me if you wish to be someone, I am uncertain I want them for it will make this an SAO AU .
- No more betas for the moment.

Sugary Star

Profile Skeleton:

[imgleft] Appearance url [/imgleft)
[align=center][b][i][size=18]((SAO Username))[/size][/i][/b]
[size=9]Real Name:[/size]
[b]Age[/b]:
[b]About me[/b]: put everything else you need here, bio, personality, mental issues, what ever you want.[/align]

Simple to encourage character building.

Sugary Star

Sugary Star

Non-Combat Skills

Fishing
Musical Instrument
Sewing
Cooking
Equipment Appraisal
Tools Appraisal
Purchase Negotiation
Sales Negotiation
Medicine Mixing
Slash Weapon Forging
Thrust Weapon Forging
Blunt Weapon Forging
Light Metal Armor Forging
Heavy Metal Armor Forging
Metal Equipment Repairing
Metal Refining
Familiar Recovery
Familiar Communication

Passive Skills: Skills that don't take up a slot and level as you use them.

Searching
Tracking
Pursuit - Raises effectiveness while hunting monsters. Can be used to pursue a player whose name is known by displaying their footprints from a certain time, which can be increased with greater mastery of the skill. Requires «Tracking» to unlock.
Listening
Detection - Prevents ambushes. Greater mastery allows detection of monsters in «Hiding» status.
Hiding - Allows for a person to disappear. Only works on targets that use visual tracking.
Acrobatics
Night Vision
X-Ray Vision
Sprint
Extended Weight Limit

Combat Skills

Parry
Delay - Interrupts opponents attacks whenever possible.
Howl - Attracts the attention of NPC monsters and increases a player's Hate status effect. Often used by Tanks.
Battle Healing - Recover certain amount of HP every 10 seconds. It can be leveled up by constantly getting one's HP into the red zone.
Emergency Recovery
Meditation - «Extra Skill» Increases HP regeneration and decreases the remaining time of negative statuses by entering a mental concentration pose. Obtained in a 6th floor quest.
Light Metal Equipment
Light Shield Equipment
Leather Equipment
Heavy Metal Equipment
Spirit Light (hate skill)
Fighting Spirit (hate skill)

Weapon Skills

One Handed Straight Sword
One Handed Curved Blade
One Handed Dagger
One Handed Rapier
One Handed War Hammer
Two Handed Straight Sword
Two Handed Assault Spear
Two-Handed Battle Axe
Blade Throwing
Martial Arts - «Extra Skill» Unlocked from a quest on the 2nd floor.
Katana - «Extra Skill» Unlocked by frequent usage of One-handed Curved Blade.
Dual Blades - «Unique Skill» Given to the player with the fastest reaction time.
​Holy Sword - «Unique Skill» allows the player who possesses the skill to freely switch between offense and defense, allowing near impenetrable defenses.
Battoujutsu - «Unique Skill» Means "Sword Drawing." It is a Katana style skill. Focuses on having the katana halfway drawn for quicker, deadlier strikes. Given to the player who reaches Katana skill of 500 first. [1]
Concealed Weapons - «Unique Skill» Weapon appears unequipped until wielded. [1]
Infinite Spear - «Unique Skill» Dual spears/tridents. Quick stabbing attack style rivaled in speed to the rapier but slower than dual sword. Stronger than dual sword but slower also with less dependability,

------------------
by Genesis Rising

Sugary Star

User Image

ϾʘɌѦ

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
It had been a shock, probably for everyone. She did not know any of those thousands of people being excited about being stuck in here. The normal questions rang, what will happen to their real bodies? is this a joke? do you really die? how long will this take? However the only question in her mind was her brother felt when he found out the game he got for his sister has now trapped her in it. She truly felt sorry for those who were all alone, who will take care of them while their mind was stuck in this world? She sighed fiddling with her half skirt by the shop she just purchased. It had taken her about Three weeks or so to fight off enough small game and sell most of it to purchase this place.

She was no good at games like this, so to save her life she needed to stay put and make a living somehow to get food here. Even if the food was really no use in this world... She had so much she needed to do to this shop to make it what she wanted. Selling and exchanging items seemed right up her ally. However lonliness and depression was setting in and she had no inspiration to start.
┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

Data:
Level: 8
Name color: green

Dangerous Prophet

6,000 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
User Image
Walking through the town on the 2nd floor, he looked around watching the people, most of them scared and refused to leave the safety of the towns. Shacking his head he looked for a place to get something to eat, the day passed on his eyes shifting from shop to shop, till he found a place. Walking into the inn, he stood in front of the bar. "I will take the best food you have." he called out laying his money out in front of him. His hands reached out to the food that was laid in front of him. Placing it in a bag he walked out.
Kage sighed looking at the sky, its all ready been a few months and no one has passed the 5th floor boss. This was going to be a long game if they couldn't get past the 5th floor. He grinned as he stood out side a newly opened shop. His hand rose opening the door. walking up to the counter. "Hello." he called out to see if anyone was there, the place didn't seam ready, but he wanted to know what was the shops specialty, like what it selled.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
LVL:20
Name color: Green

Sugary Star

User Image

ϾʘɌѦ

The bell to her shop door rang as she walked out from the back, someone visitng her so quickly? she was curious on who the curious cat was. Her eyes landed on the warrior, seemingly young she forced a smile "Can I help you sir?" she asked "I am afraid my shop is not open quite yet but if you need anything I will help if I can" she said running her hands on her store counter. She leaned against the wood placing a hand on her hip.

Her eyes studied him, the man already had quite the Armour stocked on his body. She kept her smile on, she smelled food... oh she was hungry... she forgot to eat again.

Data:

Dangerous Prophet

6,000 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
User Image
Looking at the girl he showed her piece of metal the was uncommon, "How much could I get out of it?" he asked. Placing it on the counter. Looking around he sighed there wasn't much, but she could tell him how much it was worth at-least. Bringing up the game menu looked through his inventory, really all he had was health potions, and that one good drop. Looking back at her, she looked kind of young, but she most likely was older then he was.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
LVL:20
Name color: Green

Sugary Star

User Image

ϾʘɌѦ

She blinked taking his item looking at it carefully, "Its worth quite a bit, but would be worth more to you if you made armor or a weapon out of it," she handed it back to him, "otherwise its around 900" she turned to her pouch "if you wish to sell I have enough to give you" she smiled again "or a trade, I actually have some rare items if you wish"

Data:

Amaya

"You have got to be kidding me!" The petite blonde was shouting at the shopkeeper as he tried to bargain for the gem atop of the counter. "You know I spent days on the quest to get this?!" He snarled at her obviously appalled by her attempt to gain more money for her efforts. He could care less for how hard she worked to get it. He only cared about the value and it wasn't worth what Amaya was demanding. "Fine, never mind! Don't think I'll ever come to you again!" She swiftly opened the menu to retrieve her item. She turned abruptly and stomped out of his store. Damn, now she had to find a new vendor. But of course she hoped to be able to move out of this town as soon as possible, so it wasn't too great of a loss. That man really was despicable.

Dedicated Citizen

7,000 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Tipsy 100
  • Streaker 200
User Image

Ƭαкαɦαƨɦι Ƭαιɔɦι

Level: 14 | HP 100%
Hello Stalker!: No One | Cleared Field, Floor 1
Preferred Weapon:「Angel's World」(One-handed Sword - Level 12; DMG: 15-25)
Name Colour: Green
Puppeteer: Aki the Hokage

Taichi was over the fact that Sword Art Online, the first ever VR MMORPG was a game of life or death. He had gotten through the levels very quickly, so he didn't mind. He was currently laying in a cleared field, both hands behind his head. The brown haired man stared at the artificial sky, raising his hand to it. He knew that nothing will happen until someone gets the motivation to clear Floor 5.

Taichi's real life was awesome. He had a girlfriend, a cute little sister and nice friends. He attended a private high-school, that all his friends went to as well. They were all in the same club, and Taichi tried to convince them about getting SAO. His girlfriend, Inaban was right. She had a bad feeling about the game in all. Taichi then whispered, "I wish I listened to you all... I would still be there, along side you guys if I didn't buy this game.."
User ImageUser Image
Amaya

She was in a bad mood. An extremly bad mood. After all that trouble what did she have? The stupid useless gem. "You can't eat gems!" She kicked a pebble before her in frustration. It was probably worth a lot more than that salesman told her, but it was of absolutely no use to her. She knew she'd have to go on another quest. Or at least hunt some monsters for meat. She sighed deeply. Monstermeat did not taste good, at least not when she cooked it. Maybe she could finda quest with a reasonable reward somewhere on her level if she ventured further away from the town. Amaya decided it was worth a shot. It's not as if she had another option.

Level: 9
Name Color: Green

Lightbringer

User Image_____________________________________

Keiyo ██████████▀▀▀▀▀▀
    _________________1824 / 2280 | LV: 10

A steel sword gleamed with reflected, simulated sunlight as it was swung through the air. Its wielder was trying to hit a Grim Vulture, a large brown bird with a white head, over-sized talons and charcoal eyes. Though relatively weak, they were among the first flying enemies that had begun to appear and thus they proved to be a challenge for the swordsman.

The area he and his prey battled in was a vast prairie with trees dotting the landscape, a little ways out from the main city on the fifth floor. Further off, there were some low rising mountainous areas, likely with stronger beasts roaming about.

Regardless, the landscape's prettiness was not a priority for the man right now. His aerial opponent practically mocked him with its quick movements. The Grim Vulture would swoop down, slash at him with its talons, and retreat to the safety of the air before he had a good chance to take a swipe at it. It was both aggravating and dangerous. The man shot a brief glance at his status bar with his crimson eyes. Though still fine, each attack was eating away at his HP. If he didn't find a way to tear the bird apart then he would have to make a mad dash for the safety of town to recover.
"Dying to a scavenger bird. What a way to go." He mused as he gave his short sword a spin. He glared at the bird as it circled overhead, preparing for its next strike. What kind of tactic was necessary to ground the beast? If only he had some sort of ranged weapon this would be a snap. There was no time to wish for more useful gear though, as the Grim Vulture was swooping down for its next assault. The man crouched and kept a sight on his speeding target.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff