• Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Statustician 100
User Image

Owners and Moderators: Asuna-chan17

Profiles: Here

OCC: Here

Genre:Cafe/Romance/Mixed World
All pictures are from Zerochan, and do not belong to me.
Inspired By: An old rp by xLoveeLifeex, boredom, and a huge craving for sweets.

Friendly Shapeshifter

7,575 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Statustician 100
User Image

The Story.

In a world similar to ours, in a time similar to ours, a sleepy seaside town is slowly on the cusp between two seasons; with the lingering warmth of summer, and the promise of a brilliant fall to come. It is very much like any town in our world, except for one thing: races of all kinds live here, where the supernatural and the ordinary collide.

In the past, humans and their mystical brethren have had a rocky relationship. At first, any kind of relation between them was impossible, and seen as unclean. Yet as time passed, they began to become intertwined together. And so it became acceptable to bear children together--although, many still found the idea ill, thus, there is much discrimination against "half-breeds" and their parents. There are still many places in the world that divide people by their ancestry; however, this town isn't one of them.

In this town, a half-breed is as welcome as any "pure-blood", as shown by the most popular place to hang out recently, the small but lively cafe ran by a mixed blood couple on the edge of town. Although, due to recent health problems, the cafe is temporarily under new management...and looking for new staff, as well...

Friendly Shapeshifter

7,575 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Statustician 100
User Image

~The Rules~

1} I'm the goddess of this roleplay, so listen to what I say, please.

2} Keep everything PG-16, time skip if you need to. Also, swearing is allowed. Lol.

3} Romance is encouraged; nay, NECESSARY! XD I'm exaggerating a bit, but I would like to see all kinds of feelings going everywhere..let's have love triangles, childhood friends, past lovers, and all kinds of other good stuff!

5} This a semi-lit roleplay, so I want a minimum of five sentences and no one liners. Of course, I do understand writer's block, but try your best. ^^ Use proper grammar. Also, no T3XT talk and stuff, and all that jazz~

6} Make your posts as pretty as you wish, but please no bright, eye-blinding colors. sweatdrop

7} I want this to be active. Post often! We understand if you have to go away, but tell us so we are not waiting on you. If you are gone for more than a week without replying to my messages I will delete you. Sorry. ^^"

8} Name the pm's 'Chocolate' for the profiles. 3nodding So I know you suffered through my long rule speech.

9}You may have more than one character, but please make sure you can handle them both. 3nodding

10} Have fun!!!

Friendly Shapeshifter

7,575 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Statustician 100
User Image

~Profiles~

Image {anime only, please} (When you post them on the profile thread, choose IMG right or left, according to the last one posted. E.I If there's a left, you're right. ^^)

NAME
USERNAME

Age | Gender | Race

Personality

Bio: You don't have to put much, but I don't want 'unknown' or 'secret'. Everyone has a past. ^^

Dislikes:

Anything else we should know? {Crushes, Rivals, Tiny extra tidbits about your character goes here~}

Friendly Shapeshifter

7,575 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Statustician 100
User Image

~Information~
Please look here for anything about the rp, announcements, and current connection between characters.

~Connections~

★ = Friends ♡ = Best Friends ✘ = Enemies ❥ = Crush ❤ = In Love

Tsukiyo ★ Aoki (?)
Nettie ❥ Raizo {At least, she's pretty interested.
Mason ★ Tsukiyo
Raizo ❥ Fon, Fasalina, IA, Nettie, Anastasia, {this will go on...}

~Date and Time~

x xIt is the month of : September
x xThe date is : 20th
x xThe day today is : Sunday
x xThe time right now is : Evening

~Temperature and Forecast~

x x Temperature : Slightly chilly, the warmth of the day is fading. Take a scarf or a jacket out with you if you go outside.
x x Weather we predict: A mild wind, along with clouds rolling in. Expect a light rain, and take an umbrella!

Friendly Shapeshifter

7,575 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Statustician 100
User Image

~Currently in the Cafe~

General Manager and Hostess: Tsukiyo Luna

Financial Manager: Aoki Chiba

Head Chef: Mason Renalds

Waiters: Available

-Gilroy Marks
-Raizo Akutabi
-

Waitresses:

-Fon Higarushi
- Fasalina Skies
-IA Celestelle Des-Étoiles
-Anastasia Blackwell

Customers:
-Elliot Vanderwolf
-Toby Miles
-Nettie Orphidia

Friendly Shapeshifter

7,575 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Statustician 100
User Image

~RESERVED~

Friendly Shapeshifter

7,575 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Statustician 100
User Image

~RESERVED~

Friendly Shapeshifter

7,575 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Statustician 100
User Image

~RESERVED~

Friendly Shapeshifter

7,575 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Statustician 100

Friendly Shapeshifter

7,575 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Statustician 100
User Image

Tsukiyo Luna

~Bittersweet Milk Chocolate~

Honey, it is your fault I have this feeling
It seems the headphones of love you gave me is stuck on repeat
Honey, why does it seem like I can only hear your voice?
My head is filled with hearts, what else could this possibly mean?
Whether we're laughing, or crying, I want to only be with you
So could you the same way about me, that I feel for you?

"Sending to you words of love I wrote, I seem to be using a lot of cute emoticons...hmm, hmm, hmm, hm, hmmm~." Humming along to the song playing quietly her earphones, Kiyo was cleaning up around the display counter, making sure there were no fingerprints or any crumbs to be seen. Business was running a little slow this morning, but that wasn't unusual. Sunday mornings were always a bit lax around here--people took their time getting here, and always took their time leaving. Her blue-black tail swayed gently with the beat, as she brushed off her hands, tossing the towel onto her shoulder.

The few customers that were in the cafe didn't seem to mind her singing, so she didn't feel it was rude in the least. "Hey, Aoki-Niisan." The girl lifted herself on her tiptoes, peering over the display case for the desserts. "What cake should be our spotlight product today? The strawberry shortcake has been doing well, but I think we should put out something lighter today. Like a sponge, or a meringue." She couldn't quite see her aloof cousin, but she knew he was there. Sitting there, near the register, just....reading, or something. "I think a milk tea would be perfect for today."

Sending to you, honey, words of love I wrote
Let's make it a secret between the two of us
Now message your love to me
I wish I could express these hidden feelings I have for you
I want to make the distance between out hearts zero
Hey, won't you please tell me, all about you, my darling?

{Let's have fun! ^^}

Sensational Wife

14,900 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Married 100
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
User Image User Image User Image

_______________f α s α l ι и α ☪ s к ι є s

User Image

x x x x x KNOWLEDGE IS POWER

x x x x B E A U T I F U L
x x x x D A R K E L F

Another Sunday morning in September. The month would be over within a week or so and October will be right around the corner. Her usual morning rituals were complete for today as she got ready to greet the day. It was time to head to work. Her shift will be starting in twenty minutes. Good thing, she found a short-cut so the walk will only take fifteen minutes tops, leaving her five minutes before her shift. Today, Fasalina decided to go with a red-colored scarf with a white fur jacket that she gotten out of her closet near the door of her apartment. Wrapping the scarf comfortably around her neck then slipping into her fall jacket, Fasalina grabbed her housekeys then left out her apartment, locking the door and placing a protective spell on it, to prevent anyone from trying to enter without her permission. After all, humans are not the only ones who dwell in this quaint little town.

Pulling out one of her spell books from her inner jacket pocket, she decided to go over the basic of spells during her walk to work, humming a soft tune to herself as she made a turn at the corner where there was less 'traffic'.

Today was a beautiful day, so peaceful, if she didn't have work, she would sleep in on such a lovely day. As she reached the edge of town, she saw the establishment where she sought employment weeks before, she and this...yuki-hanyou were hired that day. If she recalled, her name was Fon. She was a...strange girl...who didn't know her boundaries. Always groping people and the likes, but the customers were quite fond of her..especially of the male variety.

As she came to the door, Fasalina opened it after closing her book as she saw her boss who was much younger than she...and shorter. It was a little awkward, but the busty dark elf have grown used to it. "Good morning, Ms. Luna. I see we're not packed to the brim today." Then again, it was still earlier. The busy hours usually don't start till in the afternoon going on evening. Then everyone wants to show up. Placing her book back within her inner pocket, she headed for the back to change her clothing and put away her belongings in her locker. And what do you know? Five minutes to spare as usual.

Feral Knight

13,615 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Battle: Knight 100
Gilroy Marks
part human, part elf, part burning passion

I'd just like to say...

...Merci pour le venin

User ImageIt was late morning and Gilroy was sitting on his roof, playing a tune on his guitar. He stopped playing and looked at his watch, "Crap! I'm gonna be late." Slinging the guitar over his back, Gil procceded to slide down off the roof and onto the ground, heading down to the cafe at a quick pace. "Crap crap crap!"

Gilroy burst in through the back door a minute late panting for a moment before checking his watch again. "Oh good, I'm not late." Gilroy then walked in and saw his bosses and Fasalina all huddled together chatting. As he walked over to them, he acted as if nothing was wrong, giving a careless wave and a short-lived "Hey."

He then moved briskly over to the bar area where he worked. He liked his job. It kept him on his toes with all the different orders. The only downfall is that he has to occasionally make small talk with the customers.

At: the Cafe
With: Luna, Aoki, Fasalina

Super Gekko

8,550 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
User Image

x
xxxMore or Less Human xxxxxxxxxxxxxCustomer
xMoxre or Less Humanx Nineteen xxxxxxx
xMorxexxor Less Humanx» Nineteen xxxxx
xMorxexxxxor Less Humanxnineteenxxxx

{A New Home, A New Day}

The day blared, the curtains carelessly drawn backward, beckoning in the ceaseless light. Lio tore off the sheets, an irritated grumble. His mother had moved them to this town, a monster filled environment. She thought it would be "good" for him. He knew what that meant, he just wished she would stop trying with these good "intents" "whatever" he muttered to himself, brushing a hand through his messy blonde hair. What was the point of mopping around over something so silly. Early to rise, he woke, cooked breakfast, and neatened up before his mother even stirred, leaving her nice plate on the counter.

{Where am I? Where am I going?}

Trudging out into the open he wasn't sure what to expect of the day. Resting his hands in his pockets, it wasn't hard to note how quaint place this little town was. It was cute. It was quite, and at the moment boring. But that would change wouldn't it? with so many supernatural creatures roaming about, you didn't see that everyday out in the city. He kicked up some dust, sent flying a rock, still bored. It wasn't until he chanced upon a neat little nook of shops that even a twinge of interesting seemed to peak.

{A Lil 'Ol Cafe}

A welcoming shop with a sweet aroma beckoned him to its entrance. He leaned in the door way, it was small place, sweets filling a clear display case, a lady, with cat ears at the counter. There were a couple scattered customers, as odd looking as her. There was even a bar, a pretty normal boy tending to it. Lio was compelled to wonder what the boy was, if anything at all. He hadn't really any experience around non-humans, it was more just the knowledge that they existed. Yet he did a smashing job of keeping a stoic expression.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff