Welcome to Gaia! ::

Big Bear

8,050 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
User Image

x
xxxMore or Less Human xxxxxxxxxxxxxCustomer?
xMoxre or Less Humanx Nineteen xxxxxxx
xMorxexxor Less Humanx» Nineteen ↘ xxx
xMorxexxxxor Less Humanxnineteenxxxx

{Deal}

Anything? his eyebrow rose, now that was an interesting offer. Lio quite liked the idea of making her hold true to her words, he wondered how much he could get away with, with such an ambiguous deal. "Take whatever the hell you want", those were her words exactly, and Lio etched them into his mind, fully intent of putting them to good use. Unfortunately for Ms.Luna, the bargain had been offered a little too soon. Almost annoyed at the inconvenience, shooting a bit of an irritated stare to the cook at his ill interjected independence, Lio waved away such agitation the terms had already been set. "deal" he smirked, as Tsukiyo rushed about too busy to stay.

Lio was forced to freeze a moment, as he realized the mousy boy couldn't be human. How was he fine on his own? flying utensils. Bowls whipped by, spatula flew, measuring cups floated. Lio's brow shot upwards. "wow". He tried to shake of the amazement, god this supernatural town really was...supernatural. Full throttle weirdness wherever you go, it was like stepping into a fairy tail. Lio cleared his throat, trying to retain the usual indifference he presents himself with. Taking a look at the list, swiping it from Mason need be, he noted a few deserts he was particularly good out. "I gave my word to help, so thats what I'm gonna do" he explained as he intruded on the chefs territory. "I can take care of the other orders that pile up, if you constraint on the one main order" Lio shrugged after a moment, almost decreeing, as if he held the power of decision, even though he was only a customer. Still, it was the other guys kitchen. He didn't really like the idea of asking for permission...but even Lio had manners. "is that okay?" he checked, already working on a new request, his tone still dripping with authority.

((wow missed allot 0-0! sorry >.<"!!!!!! if I missed anything, or messed up in my post please tell me!!! )

Newbie Prophet

User Image

xxxI just want to be okay,be okay,be okay,xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxI just want to be okay today.
                            xxxI just want to feel the day,feel the day, feel the day,xxxxxxI just want to feel the day today.
                            xxxI just want to be okay,be okay,be okay,xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxI just want to be okay today.
                            xxxI just want to feel the day,feel the day, feel the day,xxxxxxI just want to feel the day today.

Open{ Me }upand you will see ( ⊙.⊙ )xxxxxxxxxxxxxxI'm agalleryofbroken hearts
                            ⋯⋯⋯⋯ I'm beyond repair,so let{ Me }be,xxxxxAnd|give|{ Me }back{ My }broken+parts

Mason turned around at the sound of a voice. At the window was a blond waitress. 'Another angel.,he thought,'At least half anyway'. He wasn't judging her. Being a pure angel,he could just sense these kinds of things. Just as he could sense that one customer in the cafe had a strange vibe around him. Speaking of which, his glance moved towards him. That strange customer was seated at a table and Tsukiyo was there taking his order. She seemed a bit...nervous. Thankfully, the blond angel had given Mason the order and had gone off to Tsukiyo. She seemed better now at least.

Before the timid male took a look at the new order, it was snatched out of his hand. The rude customer had taken it was was actually offering his services. "Okay. If you want to. I'm actually done with it though,but we usual get busier around this time",Mason replied. The man's voice sounded rough and with high authority,but it seemed that he was actually trying to sound nice. Shrugging his shoulder, he went back to the counter to finish up the last plate of the huge order.

The wide counter of the viewing window was soon filled with plates and plates of orders. Everything on the menu was there. Some customers,who were in line,could be seen talking and pointing at the plates, as if using the food as the menu instead of the flat pictures. Mason looked around,trying to spot Raizo. "Raizo!",his call,like always, were always under average tone.Shaking his head, he rang the small bell in the corner and wrote a note. Raizo's name was written in clear, large letters and stuck to the front of the counter.

The angel then turned around and sighed. The flying equipment soon floated down to their counters and stopped moving all together. He grabbed a bottle of water from the fridge and took a drink. It always tired him to use his powers,even for small things.

♪ ♫ ♪ ~

iiKyon

Kanna1045

Romantic Werewolf

9,600 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Friendly 100
User Image

01. Tohi && Tori .02

iiKyon

All the people around her were shuffling. Tohi could hear some excited yet despair sounding yelps as the order was slipped off to the kitchen. The waiter that took it going off to another, but could she say? She did like a little attention, but not so much. And even right now, sitting alone - by technicalities - she was being watched. Where ever she went, she would be. Twenty-four/seven. Which reminded her. Pale eyes trailing outside, her head still resting light as a feather in her hand, the finger tracing around on the table ceasing. Her sister wasnt in sight, not from the window, that is. Then, she glanced around the ceiling crevasses, searching for cameras of any sort.

Passing that thought, Tohi inhaled deeply. The food, it was piling up fast, and for once she was becoming anxious. Okay, for the second time. She was almost as anxious as the day she - they - was being released. Almost. A deep rumble in her stomach, arms slowly and calmly slipping down, wrapping around her lower torso. It was somewhat painful to be hungry. Was that it? No - it was noticeable that she was hungry. That she was starving. "Oh yeah, one of everything. That might not even fill yourself, Tohi." A voice filled her head, but she ignored it. Even if it was true.
                                            ---
                                            Outside, Tori was down the street a little from the shop. One, two blocks tops. And it was chaos. To an extent. Water spewing from where a fire hydrant used to be, half a tree or two bent over backwards, a live wire in a park not too far vigorously whipping about. Never underestimate a small package. Now darting through traffic - which was piling up - looking like nothing but a gleam of light you would see from a ghost darting across a room. She was, after all, just about all white. Aside her blue dress.

Slowing her pace as Tori saw the cafe again, hoping that either the food was there awaiting her or it was nearly empty. But as she entered, neither those hopes were true. Looking around, wrinkling her nose. How long was she gone? The place looked ten times more packed! And it was louder then before, more chaos. Looks worse in here then it did outside. She hissed in her mind, but Tori snaked her way about, coming close to the table. But she bumped into the tall blonde, the one that had upsetted her earlier, and a large shock was transferred from her hip to his leg where she made accidental contact with. It was on purpose, nor her fault, honestly. It was the bracelets she wore - that her and Tohi had to wear.

ωнєяє? The cafe || ωιтн? 01 No one? / 02 Raizo? || тнσυɢнтѕ? 01 so hungry.. / 02 ......sh*t..

[ ooc || OMIGOSH. SO TERRIBLY SORRY!! Q .Q I was only gone for i think a day, and i missed shooooo.. sho much.. TT .TT ]
User Image
Masinini || In the Dining Area || Megumi

Masinini smiled as she high-fived him,clasping her hand and shaking it up and down, but completely unperturbed that he tripped and that he was shaking hands wrong. "I'm Masinini, or Masi, or m. No, scratch that, M is a terrible nickname. Sir Bravedragonheartslayer isn't a bad one, but its a mouthful. Most people just call me Masi, cause the I's and the n's confuse them." he said as he sat down next to her, pulling his hood down and throwing his cloak back behind him. Underneath, he wore a simple grey tunic and heavy black pants. Folding his arms he started looking around, starting to speak again. He never seemed to run out of breath as he prattled on, and often let things out of his moth before thinking. People use to joke that he was actually thinking out loud.

"Lunch would be lovely. Not every day a pretty girl invites me to lunch. Usually they just point and stare. Do you live in this town? It's a lovely town so far. People don't point and glare. They're actually quite nice. Do you live here? I need to find a new book shop, my old book was ruined. Flaming hand and such."

Holding his hand in the air, palm up, he wriggled his fingers like fire. "I figure it's part of my lineage, as far as I know. Or ,maybe i'm sick. No of any diseases that do that? Catch your hand on fire? Maybe a magic one. Sitting next to a lovely girl in a lovely cafe in a lovely town. Do you live here?" Suddenly he sat up, thinking. "I've already said that. Wait, i've talked to much.....let's start with your name, because 'hey you' or 'the one with the hair' isn't really specific." As Masinini said this, he turned and put his head in his hand, cocking his head sideways, and stared at Megumi with a sudden intensity.

{{OOC: }}

Tipsy Sex Symbol

8,050 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Millionaire 200
User Image
egumi akamoto
✖miss innocent✖

★location:cafe★
★company:masinini★
★mood:cheery★

"Masi it is. Heh, it's got quite the ring to it."
Megumi loved how much Masinini trailed off when he was talking.
Her tail wiggled with amusement.
"I actually live about five minutes away from here by walking. My house isn't too pretty though" she said, revealing a small smile.

She was so glad that someone had stopped to sit with her, even if it was accidental.
Her cheeks turned to a bright red when Masinini said that she was pretty.
Ever since she moved here, she wasn't expecting anyone to say that to her, since there were so many other females there that were much more beautiful.
"I don't think that there is a disease for fiery hands. I certainly hope that there isn't one. By the way, my name's Megumi. You can call me whatever you'd like. I love nicknames," she said, turning her head to see if a waiter or waitress was going to serve them. She wasn't going to be rude and scream over here or anything, so she stayed quiet.

Megumi's ears propped up when she heard glass mugs being placed onto glass plates.
She hated the sound of glass on glass and her nose wriggled in disgust.
"Sorry, I just hate the noise glass makes when put on another piece of glass. It's odd, I know." she said.
Megumi sat up straight to keep herself from looking lazy.
She wanted to look presentable to the first person she met in this town.
User Image

It's amazing how smiles can get brighter and brighter, as Masi did. For once, someone didn't seem perturbed that he talked much. Nodding, he smiled. "Megumi." He sat staring at her face for another 10 seconds before laughing. "Got you. Memorized. Not like the books. The books are boring. Always foreshadowing this, foretelling that. Ruins em when they do that. Best way to read a book is backwards."

Masinini turned to see the glasses being placed. "Don't apologize. I hate wet socks. And when its cloudy and doesn't rain. That's like being given a sweet box without the sweets inside. Completely pointless in every regard. Now gumi..." Masinini pronounced it "gummy" as he suddenly spotted Megumi's tail. "Oh, you have a tail, and ears! I don't have either. Well, my ears are a bit weird. Sometimes I here people whispering that aren't there. Then there's my eyes and hair. My eyes never stay the same color, and sometimes just start working weird. One day all I could see out of one was peoples...colors. It was kinda funny, especially when they were ugly colors. My favorite was the young child who was colored Macaroni and cheese. Best color there is. Now wait, im about to finish the book."

With that Masinini had turned back to watching the people. "Books are amazing. Especially when they're alive and playing out in front of you." Masinini eyed three distinct people in the room, before turning back to Megumi. "Done the book. Now tell me Mumi, what restaurant do you work in, and why are you upset with your......relative. Your book is amazing. There's no foreshadowing, no foretelling." Masinini smiled at Megumi, quieting down for once. He was almost never quiet, except for when it came to his "books",

Romantic Sex Symbol

User Image

———→ The x Idiotic x Fire-Demon
        ↘↘ I'm different than you in more ways than one ↙↙

———→ Raizo x Akutabi
        ↘↘ But please try to understand where I'm coming from ↙↙

█│║▌║││█║▌│║

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Raizo couldn't help but smile a little when he startled the girl and she spilled her tea on the table and herself. It was a pretty cute reaction but he waved at her, "It's alright don't worry about it," he said as he grabbed a small towel from his waist and started to dry the top of the table. When her ears drooped a bit Raizo sighed a little, it really was no big deal, why was she worrying over something so small like this? Reaching over to another table he grabbed a few napkins and dabbed the table cloth, ah well Luna could get it out in the wash right? "C'mon, let's get you to another table," he helped the girl get to her feet and seated her at an empty table in no time.

Raizo apologized to her for leaving the table when he heard his name being called, sure Mason's voice was pretty quiet and low but he was used to picking up on the smallest of sounds. While he walked over to the kitchen window he heard the bell on the door jingle, another customer? Glancing over his shoulder he felt the presence of someone he wasn't familiar with, it was a bit. . .off putting. Was that the right word? Blood thirsty? No it wasn't quite that cold. His eyes had lowered for a moment before he turned to the window and picked up his order for the small seventeen year old and her sister. Maybe it was just him but he felt a little threatened by the guy who took a seat at a table. "Thanks Mason," he muttered as he walked over to the white-haired girl's table.

With a few plates in his arms he set everything he could down and quickly put on a smile, "Here we are, not everything but the cook is still working on your order," he said as he wiped a small bead of sweat from his brow. Now that he had just a moment to catch his breath he noticed Masi, who had been burned earlier, serving a very cute customer. His eyebrow rose in curiosity but he shook his head and glanced at the flower shop owner, that's right, he said he needed to keep an eye on her. "Right, right," he said as he sheepishly smiled and headed over to her new table. But before he did that Raizo turned around and briskly walked into the kitchen, he supposed he should make another tea for her. . .or could she take that as him being rude? He paused for a moment in the doorway before turning around once more to head back to his customer.

"Ah ha ha, sorry about that. But are you alright? Do you need some water or something?" he asked as he looked over her. He didn't know if cleaning herself with water and a napkin would help but there was no harm in offering, right? Oh right, he hadn't even gotten a chance to get an order from her, aside from the tea. Though by now she probably didn't even want to eat anything, that was probably his fault huh? But he didn't feel too bad about it, must be his other side creeping up on him.

vampirevampirevampirevampirevampirevampirevampire━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
User ImageUser ImageUser Image

5,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Gentle, loving beast with beauty within
    Can see the world through eyes of gold

Karma Lyla Rayn
My other form

Delicate like a flower's petal
    With love like no other

User Image

Despite being so clumsy and embarassed about the tea, she was grateful for Raizo being a nice waiter and seating her at a new table. Karma began making a mental note of leaving an extra tip for him. He did deserve it after all the help he had provided to her.

"I'm sorry for the mess. This always happens to me. I'm to clumsy to be out in public. Thank you, by the way, for the new table." She rambled, bowing her head in gratitude as she was seated.

She still felt awful about spilling the tea and making a mess. Karma felt worse for him going through the trouble of seating her at another table. The place was getting crowded by the minute and there weren't many free tables left. Her tail drooped along with her ears as she rested her paws on her lap. She couldn't trust her furry canine hands to not do any more damage around her. She was especially more cautious of her tail now. What if she accidently moved her tail and tripped someone, or worse, broke something? It was beginning to become visible that she was starting to panick.

"I'm fine. I just...I'm really sorry for making a mess." She rambled again, still trying to not make eye contact with him.

There was something about having to communicate with other's that always made Karma nervous. It didn't help that he was attractive either. That only made her conflicts worse. She attempted to take in a deep breath to try and calm herself as she stared at the table. Her ears twithed as she noticed that he had asked her if she needed anything. Honestly, she needed air, but she wasn't planning on leaving the table just yet. Karma was too embarassed to leave, and she was really hoping that no one else had seen that little scene she had made.

"Er..um. I'd just like to order some grilled cheese please. I'm still terribly sorry about everything." She said softly, having calmed herself down enough to finally look up at him with her golden eyes. Her stomach grumbled in protest. "Could you make that two orders of grilled cheese, please?"

Tossed away for her difference
    Thriving in this existance

Proud Owner of
Petal Paradise

Grateful for all she has
    Never discouraged of who she is

iiKyon
User Image
User Image

██ ● ● ● ❝Blood please?❞ XXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Raoul gave a smirk that didn't quite reach his eyes as he continued to watch the female before him. She had an air about her that was much like his childhood friend from long ago, yet those old feelings were gone. Now was just the disdain that he felt over that incident and realizing how far he had truly come. He had the marks on his back from his father drilling him about the company and about half breeds.

He was then interrupted with figuring out the owner with the blonde woman came to ask her something. It made him raise his brows as he was slowly putting the pieces of the puzzle together. Clearly this half breed was the owner if the blonde had to clear it. His face didn't give anything away as he sat perfectly still and waited for her attention to return to him.

He nodded, "Yes, Well once I get my coffee and scone. We have some matters that we should discuss..privately." He glanced around the building then back at her as he waited for her okay before he would be left alone with his thoughts. Already he was working out his strategies to buy out the building and figuring out what angle he could work to get her on his team.

xxxxxxWhere? Cafe
                              With whom? owner
                              Thoughts? They won't know what hit them..

User ImageUser ImageUser Image (Sorry it is soo short!)

Tipsy Sex Symbol

8,050 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Millionaire 200
User Image
egumi akamoto
✖miss innocent✖

★location:cafe★
★company:masinini★
★mood:cheery★

"That just means you're unique." she said, smiling.
Megumi wasn't too happy with her own qualities, such as her cat-like body.
It made her feel excluded from everyone ever since she was little, but now it was different.
Everyone had their own special qualities that made them who they were.
No one was the same.

Megumi pointed towards the window. "I work across the street from here at a fast-food restaurant. It's nasty, but that's how I get my money. By the way, I don't like books, but I love the way you use them to describe people. I don't really like where I live, since it's a cheap house that looks like a shack." she said.
Her stomach grumbled due to the lack of service.
Megumi was thinking about what Masinini was like and what his life was like.
"Why don't you tell me a little about yourself, Mr. Flaming Hand," she said, chuckling.
Her eyes glittered with interest, wondering what this enigma had to tell about himself.

Friendly Shapeshifter

6,500 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Statustician 100
User Image

Tsukiyo Luna

~Bittersweet Milk Chocolate~

Honey, it is your fault I have this feeling
It seems the headphones of love you gave me is stuck on repeat
Honey, why does it seem like I can only hear your voice?
My head is filled with hearts, what else could this possibly mean?
Whether we're laughing, or crying, I want to only be with you
So could you the same way about me, that I feel for you?

Privately? The idea of being alone with him, with a man, made her cheeks warm slightly. But the wariness sitting on her chest doesn't go away with that thought, although, her curiosity was beginning to war with it. "I'll be right back with them." She answered, instead of pummeling him with questions, like she'd prefer. She walked away from the table, trying to stay outwardly neutral and calm, while inside, she was desperately trying to pick this puzzle apart. He asked for the owner, so he certainly wasn't hitting on me. She shot that idea down quickly, with an embarrassed scowl. I've been around Raizo for too long.

But what could he want? She set the order on the counter, spacing out once more as she stood there, waiting for the food. If it was something legal, like a problem with the bills or something like that, it would have been sent directly to my parents...or Aoki-Niisan would have taken care of it. Is there something he hasn't told me? Privately. Why privately? And how "privately" is he talking? Should I tell Nii-san, first? Round and round, the questions circled in her head, with no way to escape. She let out a large sigh, wishing for the tea-and-cookie break, after all.

Sending to you, honey, words of love I wrote
Let's make it a secret between the two of us
Now message your love to me
I wish I could express these hidden feelings I have for you
I want to make the distance between out hearts zero
Hey, won't you please tell me, all about you, my darling?

{That's okay. ^^}
Bhaliar
User Image

"Well, there's not much to tell. Rather, it isn't very detailed. No, thats not right either. Its simple, thats it. I don't know who my parents were or what I am. Until 4 months ago, I wa sin an orphanage. You can imagine their disgust at me there. As I grew, and my heritage started to show, shine, grow through they turned nastier. It was a hard time, but gave me the strength necessary to move on. The only power I seem to be able to control is my ability to read people's books. Their in odd languages, each one dancing and shifting. Do you like to dance? That man over there doesn't. Look at his feet, it shows. Yes, the language is an odd one. I've learned a good deal, but theirs so much more to learn. Like that woman's smile. It's saying something, but I can't read it. Some people call it intellect. I don't. The only problem is I don't forget this stuff. Its why I talk so much. Keeps my head from exploding. No, my brain from melting. Doesn't stop my hands though. I have magic in my lineage. I can't control it, so things get awkward when it does show. Once tele-ported myself into the woman's bathroom by accident. You should have heard the screams. And the names. And the thrown stuff."

Masinini continued to look around, turning back to Megumi when he had specific point to ennunciate. He always looked into peoples eyes as he talked. Looking over his shoulder, he stared at Raoxil. "He doesn't want me here. No, not me. Us? No. People? No. Mm, whats the word i'm looking for. I don't know, he just doesn't want us here. Looks kinda creepy. See the way he sits, the way he stares and how he holds his arms. It speaks volumes about his disgust. Then their is the guy in the kitchen making stuff float. He can be timid and shy, but has a heart of gold." Masinini turned his seat again, his eyes narrowing and flicking about more. "That raizo man has a mask. A mask? Yes, something like that. Weird. Don't know what that means. The bartender is an expert at guns." Masinini turned back to Megumi. "Oh, I was telling you about me! Well, I just arrived in town. 23 minutes, 17 seconds to be exact. Gotta get clothes to eat and food to stay. Wait, no, food to eat and clothes to stay. Wait! No, place to stay, clothes to replace. Their we go."

Masinini turned to stare at Megumi, his smile gone. Cocking his head again, he stared at her. "Ah. You're book won't sit still." Pointing both of his index finger mere inches from her face, he began tracing the words as they moved through the air. "They dance too. I ain't ever seen a book like this." His fingers gently traced her face sometimes as his hands continued to move. Suddenly slouching back in his chair, his eyes continued to follow words as he began muttering to himself. "I need food, and music if imma figure this out. And you aren't allowed to leave until I know why your books is so.....vibrant." His face took on a look of consternation as he pulled another en out of his pocket and began chewing on the end.

~Karreena Light~

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Karreena walked into the nice cafe she had just noticed, she always saw a bunch of people going in and out of it and had asked around. She heard that this was one of the better cafe's and that she would fairly enjoy it. As Karreena stood in the doorway she took in the aromas of the wonderful food and listened to the laughter and voices of the people around her.
Quickly side stepping away from the door she looked around the cafe for someone who could possibly be in charge, hoping she could get a permanent job here, so that she could finally repay everyone who helped her through her life.

Big Bear

8,050 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
User Image

x
xxxMore or Less Human xxxxxxxxxxxxxCustomer?
xMoxre or Less Humanx Nineteen xxxxxxx
xMorxexxor Less Humanx» Nineteen ↘ xxx
xMorxexxxxor Less Humanxnineteenxxxx

{what to do?}

Even if Lio wanted to help out, he really wasn't needed. With that mousy boys magic trick of his, he had most everything under control. Still, a deal was a deal, so Lio would at least try to keep up. He pulled out a bowl, some milk some sugar, he started whisking, making a rather fluffy dessert. He wasn't bad at it, he just wasn't a magical chef, for a cute little supernatural cafe. With the stern look the boy was baking with, it was hard to imagine him in the setting even as he whole heartily worked.

Lio glanced about, the down time, giving him a moment to think. He hadn't really let anyone know how lost he truly was. This world was new to him, and with that came a certain amount of confusion. The ears, horns, multitude of odd customers, the fire and flying cooking tools, it was allot to bite off, when before all you had to deal with was a situation or two. Lio sighed, thinking on it only muddied his thoughts.

When he looked back up, Mason was by the window, that red haired waiter? talking to him. Oh yeah. Lio noted, that the guy had burst in here scolding him for scaring of his 'friend' when he was first banished to the kitchen. It seemed like there was an interesting customer that had caught their attention. He noted Mason peering out earlier at a certain direction a certain air about him.

When the chef, had abandoned the small window, Lio went to have a little peek. Simultaneously working away at his creamy dessert in the process. When he peered, he saw a peculiar man, dark looking, maybe the bad boy stereotype? Kiyo was talking to him. She was blushing? Lio hadn't a clue what was going on, but he could see the girl getting all flustered as she left. Irritating. Lio couldn't help but glare. It was annoying sight. "Hmmph" he muttered, things just spiraling down.

Even with the chef lowering his floating inanimate help, the speed at which he worked beat the humans hands down. He didn't have any magic tricks after-all, and had never worked on the clock. With a small curse under his breath he noted that the chef had already completed the very order he was just finishing. He didn't want to spook the mousy chef, surely if he made a scene the boy would be scared, or apologize, or something silly like that. So Lio was reduced to release his frustration in a heavy sigh, with a hand brushing through his hair. "Whatever" he muttered under his breath. It wasn't like cooking was all that important to him, it was just annoying to feel so useless.

He gave another glance through that little viewing window, Tsukiyo was resting by the counter. She looked blue? letting out a little sigh. Managing everything..she was pretty young to be the owner, wasn't she? Must be tough. Lio gave the kitchen a kick glance, Mason was sipping a bottled water, and most of the orders had already been served. He quickly shuffled for a spoon, placed it in the dessert, and strode to the door. "I'm just gonna be a sec" he waved to the Chef, like he really cared that he was going. He zeroed in on the little hostess still moping at that counter.

Poke!
Lio shoved his finger in the girls forehead.
"if you keep that ugly face on, you'll scare customers away"
he teased, leaning against the counter as he continued.
"miss little hostess."
He gave a glance over at the brooding customer, assuming that it probably had to do with that guy, not that he really knew what the girl was like, having the grand total of two full interactions with her, but still there was just something odd, if not with the guy himself, then with how people were reacting to him.
Before she had time to react, probably about to explode, Lio (most likely being high on her list of least favorite people) plopped the ownerless custard in front of her. "anyway, you shouldn't work yourself too hard, even the boss needs a break, eat some sweets, cheer up, and if somethings concerning you talk to somebody."
The boy wasn't really sure why he was concerned at all, perhaps he just didn't like that guy, making her all flustered, it was less fun that way. Anyway, it was good way to get rid of the dessert, he didn't want to admit to working hard on something that wasn't even needed after all. Hopefully she liked the creamy concoction. Well, Whatever the reason, Lio did not feel compelled to delve into meaning. And instead, regressed to his usual self. "I should best get back to work" He shrugged pushing off the counter. "A deals a deal, now isn't it ms. Tskiyo" he smiled the reminder in a singsongy tune, a certain note behind it. As he made his way back through the door, Lio wished to make plain what she promised. Clarifying that she did say, to take anything he wanted, and he was hard pressed to keep her to those words.
~Karreena Light~

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Kareena finally noticed the hostess stand and rushed up to it with a small flustered expression.
"E-excuse me..." she whispered to the pretty lady at the desk, noticing that there was a boy standing next to her, fidgeting as she noticed how handsome he was and that he was only a human. Not knowing what to do she just stood there fidgeting and looking down as the two continued the conversation, feeling bad that she might have interrupted the conversation before hand.
She looked around the cafe again wishing that she could escape the embarrassment she had caused for herself, but being stern with herself because she made it this far out of her comfort zone. As he tail swayed nervously and her ears lowered she whispered an excuse me a little louder, hoping that one of the two would notice her.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get Items
Get Gaia Cash
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games