Welcome to Gaia! ::

4,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
User Image
"You really thought i would turn her? Im not heartless i wouldnt make her be what i dont even want to be no one deserves this curse." he replied sadly as he lost himself in his thoughts for a second before snapping bak to reality "We need a plan and soon do you have any other allies or any friends that may be able to help us i dont know how many or how good the vampires are going to be when they come for us, but there going to be going for the kill this time and not playing around." he stopped quickly when he realized he was rambling apoligizing as he walked over to the window and took a look outside it was going to be dark again in a few hours he thought only hoping they wouldnt find them tonight.

7,250 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Popular Thread 100
Lila Andrews

User Image

Lila Waved behind her. "Alright," she said. "A few hours." That would be plenty of time. She reached to her belt and brushed the side of her ax with her fingertips. She had never really gotten a good chance to use the object, and it had always been just for show. But just maybe this time she could use it. She smiled at the thought of putting careless humans back in their place. They brought this upon themselves now, didn't they? Of course they knew that by now and were aware of the consequences. Lila strolled down the street, finding one house that seemed to draw her in. She could sense the humans within it's walls. Lila walked up to the door and opened it. It wasn't locked. Oh, how careless of them.
User Image
Amaya Mira

She looked to him and smiled lightly. "Just think of it like this, Blake, it could have just been fate or destiny for the reason why you were turned....Things happen for a reason and even though we don't know what the reason is..." she told him. Then a thought came to her and she smiled lightly. "Maybe we wouldn't have met if you weren't turned," she said with a wink. A few times now since she had met him, she would have possibly been dead trying to protect Flair and her brother. She then shook her head. "No....I don't...The angels only sent maybe about five other angels here and I haven't seen any of them...I'm sure by now, they've probably been killed by vampires," she told Blake. "The humans....Many are too scared...I had hoped if they had noticed a 'human' standing up to the vampires they would be more willing to do so themselves, but no luck in that either....Not yet anyways that I've noticed," she sighed.

4,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
User Image
Blake thought over her words for a few seconds before saying any thing instead he thought how right she was humans were all scared people they think they haave no chance against a vampire because they are faster, stronger, deadlier there fear holds them back from there real potentioal if they really wanted to they could take out the vampires easily they out number the vampires ten to one or even more than that but with the vampires crushing there hopes and not allowing them any rights they feel weak and have no fight in them they would rather stay inside and out of trouble waiting to be picked off when ever a vampire decided he was hungry than fight back it was all very sad he thought as he shook his head to clear his thoughts.
"Maby it is destiny if i was still human i think i would be scared still afraid to lose what i had once i was changed I had nothing to live for except revenge and you took that from me so my new reason to live is you why cant the humans stand up for them selves they could win if they would only try." he said as he looked around saddened by reality
User Image
Amaya Mira

She sighed and looked down for a moment. "To tell the truth....I've been scared myself....I mean, I knew well that there was going to be a day that I would be defeated...Heck, had it not for you the last couple times, I would be dead now..." Amaya said to him. "I know I'm an angel and all but I want to be able to have a family before death finds me...Maybe it's selfish of me...." she said quietly.
User ImageTakashi Canton

Takashi left himself, finding some humans and quickly drained them of their blood. It took a couple of hours, but at least he was now healed of his wounds. He had also gathered up another group of vampires. He wasn't playing around this time. This little group of the human and vampire were going to die. No matter what wounds he obtained, even if it meant his death, he would make sure to take them down with him.

4,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
User Image
watching and lessoning to the girl speak he realized she knew all along how hard every thing was going to be before even becoming a human ready to give up every thing now after being born a human and raised in a family she wants to have her own family like every human or any one would raising kids watching them grow up getting a job living a normal human life that she was not going to get to live because she was sent here on a suicide mission to try and save every one else from the vampires it was all very sad to think about looking at her face he saw that she was trully sad and yet she thought she was selfish how could she even think that she was giving up every thing and is willing to die for every one else to be safe and yet she thought she was being selfish. "Dont ever say that again your not selfish not at all Im sure you couldnt even ever tell me a time you were being selfish. Every one can be selfish to get what they want once in a while, but your risking every thing with out being able to enjoy any thing yourself to save every one else because there to selfish to stand up for them selves." he said softly taking her hand as he did so "I swear on my life that as long as I live Im going to help you get that life you want after all this is over you will be able to have that family if i fail and die please get out with your life and try and have that life with out feeling bad dont waste your life if no one is by your side you cant win not alone." he said kissing her hand breifly before getting up and taking the tray with him down stairs to the kitchen.
User Image
Amaya Mira

Amaya glanced at him, surprised by what he said. "If only it was that easy....There is constantly something wrong somewheres....Certain angels are trained for certain things....Depending on what we're trained for depends on what we can do on our spare time....Unfortunately, I'm within the group of angels that don't have any spare time....Well, except for enough time to rest between our missions..." she sighed quietly. She had blushed lightly when he kissed her hand and she watched as he left with the tray. Most of the time she felt so alone, but when he was around, she didn't feel so alone until he left.

4,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
User Image
No spare time except for time between each mission her words kept repeating in his mind each time they did he felt angry and sad at the same time so even if she manged to wipe out the vampires or make some kind of peace after she was done she would have to rissk her life some where else doing some other mission to save the world it wasnt fair he thought dropping the tray in the sink before washing it and putting it away and dried his hands Its just not far even if we finsh off the head vampire she was going to have to leave him to go to her next mission she would be gone forever the thought was to sad to imagine ever since he found her he felt like he was whole again if she left there would be nothing left to live for walking up the stairs he went back into the room and sitting on the bed beside her "What are you going to do if we finish this mission and kill the head vampire are you going to leave?" he asked hoping the answer was not what he thought.
User Image
Amaya Mira

She sighed lightly and glanced to the nearby window. Her longings were stronger than ever before. She wanted out of the life she had now and wanted the life she would love to have. She hated feeling so alone, but she was scared of getting close to anyone because of how easy it was for her to lose someone...However, she was growing close to him. She sat there quietly until he had returned. Upon hearing his question she lowered her head in thought. "Blake...I wouldn't be surprised if I did...I mean, I'm sure I would be able to stay a little while at least to make sure things were running smoothly...But after that....There will be other places I must go and solve their problems for them..." she said softly. Why did she feel the urge to cry? It hurt her at the thought of leaving him. "You'd figure I'd be use to all of this by now...But never had I...." she stopped in mid-sentence and rubbed the tears from her eyes and shook her head lightly.

4,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
User Image
The truth hurt hearing the words from her only made them real she was going to leave either way he was going to lose her and then what would he do what would there be for him to live for or do with his life as hard as he tried to think about it the madder he got because he knew there was nothing else to live for she was his chance to redeem his soul to get a real life back and she was going to have to leave clenching his fists he looked the girl over and noticed tears in her eyes his anger changed to worry almost instintly as he wiped her tears away gently and cupped her chin in his hand moving her face up a little so she was faceing him "Why are you crying? your to beutiful to be crying you shouldnt be sad living around vampires would be no where to raise your kids any way when you have them one day." he said softly wiping her tears away as they came down her face.
User Image
Amaya Mira

She took a few moments before replying to his question. "It's just...This is the first time.....I've grown close to someone that I don't want to leave....when this is all over..." she said quietly with a light blush.

4,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
User Image
She has grown close to some one the words reapeated in his head she was talking about him she really did consider him at least a freind and she didnt want to leave him just like he didnt want her to leave his thoughts brought a smile to his face "Before you i never thought i would meet some one that would befriend me like this, but you have and that means alot to me if I survive this and im aloud i want to go where ever you have to go I want to help you as long as i can so you can find that happiness you deserve." he said as he watched her blush on her face so beutiful.
User Image
Amaya Mira

"That is up to the head angels...I'm actually waiting on response from them from a letter I sent to them of my thoughts of what may be best....Like I told you, I'd prefer to take down the head vampire and make sure another vampire is in charge that will be able to get the rest of the vampires to live alongside the humans....I'm not sure about how they would feed yet though even if that would be allowed," she told him. Then the mention of vampires feeding, it had then crossed her mind for a moment. "Blake...How long can you go without feeding? Hasn't it been a couple of days before the last time you fed?" she asked looking to him, a look of concern.

4,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
User Image
At her mention of feeding he completly forgot about his hunger for blood it had been a few days now and yet he had been so worried about Amaya and her recovering her forgot completly about haveing to fill his own needs they just didnt seem to matter when she was hurt like she was the last time he drank from her it seemed so amazing then but with every thing going on he really didnt take much from her so he didnt hurt her chances of putting up a fight when they vampires came and then she got hurt and every thing thinking about it he was thirst very but he was not going to tell her that what if he couldnt stop when he started to feed? not a risk he was willing to take "Im not sure Ive never really tested how long i can go with out to tell the truth i forgot my need for blood until you mentioned it." he replied feeling like he shouldnt lie to her and what he said wasnt lieing it just wasnt saying how thirsty he really was now that he thought about it.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff