<< < 1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 24 25 26 >

Romantic Shapeshifter

7,850 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Forum Explorer 100
User Image
Alicia (Allie) Anderson

mmmm humans are so much fun to play with...
Allie Glanced up at him and mummbled when he walked way and couldn't hear her "and I you Tassel". she looked up, lyric had spelled the ceiling to mimic the sky outside for her and she quickly shifted into a wolf and walked out. the door closed by its self behind her and she padded down stairs. she didn't care who saw her. she padded over to Brair wanting to be let out. she looked up at the girl and blinked up at her waiting.
ooo a new batch is here....

..let the games begin!!

~{o.o.c}~
~{current outfit- fur}~
~{mood- upset}~
~{location-kitchen}~
~{song in my head-stand up}~

Wealthy Entrepreneur

5,800 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
Briar Anders

User Image

Is this me?

Briar looked at the wolf beside her, "Alicia or Ava?" she asked knowing it wasn't Eric seeing as he was in the kitchen. When she noticed the wolf wished to go out she grasped it's fur and they both walked through the door. "Something wrong?" she asked. She noticed that was storm had calmed down, thank goodness.
"If you just want some time to run you can. you are ale to enter the castle, just not exit." The residents knew this already, but she reminded them often just in case. she didn't want them breaking windows. "I must ask Felix to find a way to allow residents to exit somehow." She thought over it for a moment. "Maybe Lyric could do a spell on the door or something."

Or is this who you see?

User Image

Or do you see anyone at all...

Enduring Bloodsucker

User Image
-Derrick Cole-

Derrick tried to keep himself steady as he looked up. He knew he was dizzy and light headed, but he had to keep himself up and running. He slowly stood up, struggling to get to the door as he basically kept his hands on the walls so he could keep himself steady. What just happened to my body? I've never felt like this after food... He thought to himself as he kept going, now outside the halls as he leaned against the wall, keeping himself up as he kept focusing his eyesight so he wasn't seeing double.

Thoughts: Help me please?
Attention: My own ailments
Current Area: Hallways

Amateur Genius

9,950 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Survivor 150
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150
User Image
Felix Hammer

With a sigh Felix rose to his feet. It seemed everyone was finally content to reveal themselves. The twins marked the other twins as theirs. It seemed Lyric was having difficulty knowing who to choose. "Madam Lyric, you are aware that Master Goop qualifies as a resident, yes? As such, he can make his own choice." Unlike the much more humane voice he'd been using before, his real voice held no life to it.

"If you shall excuse me, I must give Madam Genic her earmuffs and plug up her window. I also have a lock to repair from Master Wright's summoning of the storm." Turning, he didn't walk right to the door, instead heading to one of the pictures on the wall. Swinging it aside, he revealed an old safe behind it. Opening it, he pulled out several very old pieces of clothing. After a quick change, he'd changed from his human clothing to the pitch black suit worn by a butler. "Enjoy the rest of your night." Closing the safe, he put the picture back in place and walked off.

ATTENTION EVERYONE

if you are friends with Masterlynx1 you need to delete him.
His account has been hacked and he is sending out messages asking for security questions to your account.
He is aware of what is wrong with his account and tried to catch it when I warned him he was being hacked.
So if you are wanting his new Avi name PM me

( I am one of his former gaia friends that warned him when he sent a message. I'm sorry If I am posting this in a none OCC form.)

Tipsy Explorer

5,600 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Hygienic 200
  • Tipsy 100
( Thank you ForeverInDeath012, Abstract I hope you don't mind if i keep posting as if it never happened)

Romantic Shapeshifter

7,850 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Forum Explorer 100
User Image
Alicia (Allie) Anderson

mmmmm humans are soo much fun to play with....
Allie looked up at Briar and said softly "I'm Allie, Ava is upstairs with Nathen." she trotted out the door and looked back then said "would you mind making sure that Tassel's door is locked please I don't want the others bothering him." she then turned and ran into the woods letting out a haunting howl that everyone could hear leting them know she had gone out for a run.

...let the games begin!!

~{o.o.c- that sucks, thanks for the warning}~
~{current outfit-fur}~
~{mood- sad, upset}~
~{location-the woods}~
~{song in my head-not alone by big time rush- on my phone}~

Romantic Shapeshifter

7,850 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Forum Explorer 100
User Image
Eric (Ember) Wulf

I'll set fire to you.....
Eric looked at Allie from the kitchen door then looked up when he heard her howl. he growled then slammed open the kitchen door looked at Derrick and rolled his eyes then snapped "your not gonna get anywhere punk, your trapped". he then stormed up the steps to Tassel's room and kicked it in. his eyes murderous, he looked at Tassel stalked up to him grabbed him by the front of his shirt and growled "what did you do, why is Allie out side in a storm granted its dieing down but still she's out in it, in her wolf form, she only shifts into that when she is upset or is ready to fight.
if you cross me the wrong way!!

Devoted Lover

8,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Tycoon 200
X

User Image

Both of the frightened twins made their way out into the halls outside of the dinning room. They were confused about everything that was happening. Why were they feeling this way, what had the twins done, would they be ok? It was those sorts of questions that went through their mind.

Everything was still moving, but Zovira was determined to get her sister to safety. "It'll be ok." She assured both herself and her sister as she looked around for a place to hide until they felt better.

Spotting a room off to the side, Zovra pulled Viv over to it and closed the door. "How... how are you feeling?" She asked Viv as she slumped her back against the door, barricading themselves in the room by using her body as a weight to keep the door closed.

[[That's fine, you can keep going as you were.]]

Tipsy Explorer

5,600 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Hygienic 200
  • Tipsy 100
As ember kicked in the door he stood up, as ember grabbed him, Tassel gave him serious look He wasn't scared, He jerked his way out of the snifters grip, " I didn't do a damn thing to her, I just gave her an honest opinion. I didn't mean to upset her Ember." He looked concerned as he explained Her reasoning's for turning to her wolf form and going for a run. " Im sorry I just told her that if me and her were in a relationship i wouldn't like her flirting with other guys." He looked away.
User Image
emberwolf367

Romantic Shapeshifter

7,850 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Forum Explorer 100
User Image
Eric (Ember) wulf

I'll set fire to you....
Ember glared at the boy then pushed him away and snapped "she does it with out thinking, but there is one thing she would never do and that is cheat, she knows what its like to have that done to, that was the last time she ever actually gave her heart away. so tread carefully Tassel, cause if you hurt her, you'll meet the same fate he did." he made a small fire ball in his hand then he extinguished it and walked out of the room. he walked down stairs and noticed the twins trying to barakad themselves in a room he got a sadistic smile on his face. he walked up to the door and lightly scratched at the door then he said in a creepy voice "Zoooooviiirrraaaa, Viiivvviiiaaannnnaa cooome plaaaaay with meeee".
if you cross me the wrong way!!

Tipsy Explorer

5,600 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Hygienic 200
  • Tipsy 100
He sighed as Ember told him about whats had happened to her, But he glared, and clinched his fist as the man developed a fireball in his hand, and extinguished it, he took that as a threat, that was one thing he hated most being threatened, but what could he do about it, The man was just looking out for Allie anyways, He paced his room for awhile and punching the wall eventually, He walked to the window leaning against, and looked out it. Im.. Sorry Allie... His attention was caught when he heard Ember calling out the twins He felt sorry for them, and wanted to help but he wanted to live more than anything, He knew that was cowardly of him but he didn't care.
User Image
emberwolf367

Romantic Shapeshifter

7,850 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Forum Explorer 100
User Image
Alicia (Allie) Anderson

mmm humans are so much fun to play with.....
allie had stopped running after only a few moments but she had traveled far. she laid down and sighed. she was facing the house she couldn't hear anything. she waited a few more minutes then she got up shifted into a sugar glider and climbed up into the trees and started gliding back to the house. she landed on Tassel's window scratched at it and shifted back to normal. she opened the window and slipped in. she fixed the lock on it and turned to him looking sadly at him.

....let the game begin

~{o.o.c}~
~{current outfit-allie}~
~{mood- sad}~
~{location- Tassel's room}~
~{song in my head-none}~

Tipsy Explorer

5,600 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Hygienic 200
  • Tipsy 100
( Edit
He double up his fist and turned around when he heard someone enter his window, But he quickly out his fists back down to his side when he noticed it was Allie, He let out a sigh of relief relaxing abit. when he saw her sad look he couldn't be upset with her anymore, and he walked up to her smiling, " Your friend Ember payed me a visit, and told me a few things..." He sighed again, " Im sorry if I upset you Allie.. You think you can forgive me..? For being an idiot?" He gave her a sincere look.
User Image
emberwolf367
User Image

The little creature flailed its arms cutely, a show of worry for her. She watched it curiously, arching a brow as it kissed the spot she'd pinched just a few moments ago. It smiled at her, clapping its first two paws together happily. "Thanks..." She murmured, giving it a small smile. Lyric stepped up and rubbed the creature's head affectionately, looking down at her. Glory looked up to her, struggling to focus on her face as it swam in her vision. "Lyric...?" Her brow furrowed while the woman spoke, apologizing for her dizziness and calling the bug creature 'Mr. Goop.' She looked at him, then back to her before she spoke. "I... feel weird." Maybe Lyric knew what was wrong with her, with almost everyone of the guests.

A woman stepped up, unfamiliar to Glory at the moment even if she had met her before. She spoke to Lyric, asking if she or Alex were her pick and instructed her to move Alex for his safety. Felix said something along the same lines, but with Mr. Goop as the one who could 'pick' someone. The woman and Felix left and Glory looked to Lyric with what she hoped was a stern look. She knew the girl was shy, but in her current state of confusion, she herself could be taken advantage of. "What's going on? What were they talking about?"

Where am I? The dining room.
What I'm wearing is okay, I hope.
OOC:

Wizardly

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items