Welcome to Gaia! ::

What creature do you RP?

Total Votes:[ 0 ]
This poll closed on August 15, 2004.
No longer accepting new votes.
< 1 2 3

_Sarina_Moon_
"Ummm... are you calling me an intruder?" Sarina said, her eyes narrowing. She rasied an eyebrow.

Liz hissed again as a Boomslang emerged from the sleeve of her right hand. "You are to abrupt in you entrance." She muttered somewhat.
((umm, i gota go real quick but ill be back!))
"Ummm... are you calling me an intruder?" Sarina said, her eyes narrowing. She rasied an eyebrow.
*Dies* My friend is showing me pics, and then the topic review isn't showing, so I'm like oblivious.
Liz's eyes narrowed at the girl who had approached them. She hissed angrily. "Intruder." She growled, fingers clawed out.
(( bye people))
((Sorry gotta go))
Aya suddenly stiffened. The wind was informing her of the nearness of her brother. She walked out of the square, leaving the village.

((Yea, I'm out too))
Name: Chera
Class: Shapeshifter
Background: Unknown
'Hi," Sarina said glumly. "What's going on here? Hopefully more fun than a party full of ignorant drunks."
YumeAkuma
Ack! >_< I have to go, sorry people x.x

S' aright
Aya appeared to have all of her attention focused on the shapeshifter, but in reality she was only paying half attention. She was listening to the wind tell her about the girl. The best thing about having the ability to control and listen to the wind was that the wind knew all. It did not tell her everything, however. It only disclosed to Aya the bare facts, for one who is omniscent is dangerous.

Her past is turbulent, the voice sang in her mind.

Aya narrowed her eyes for a moment, then smiled, gesturing to the girl to come to her.
Ack! >_< I have to go, sorry people x.x
Sarina
Vampire
Student

Sarina glanced around her quickly. She stood in the middle of the group of people, where her boyfriend was guzzling beer. She sighed and broke free of her posse and slammed open the door to her apartment. "Why do I even bother to throw these parties?" she pulled her car keys from her hoodie pocket. "I gotta get outta here," she whispered to herself. She unlocked the door to her Civic and climbed inside. The car refused to start. Sarina just got out and walked down the road and saw a small group of people. "This looks more like my type of people," she said, walking to the group.
Liz turned around, eyes searching for anyone nearby.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff