User Image

Ϻ.A.D # 625-365-35-3536644
AKA Maddie

♡ location Punchy Pier// swim suit shopUser Image

♡ company Mel, Strange GirlUser Image

♡ objective NoneUser Image

♡ wearing Orange BikiniUser Image

█║▌│█│║▌║││█║▌│║║█║█║▌│█║▌│║║█ ║▌│█│║▌║││█║▌│║║█║█║▌│█║▌│║║█

a n a l y z i n g . . . User Image

With another smile lighting up her face Maddie gave a nod toward his compliment, "Thank you Mel. I am glad you approve." Stroking Spot, the robot brought the feline to her face once more. "What about you spot? How do I look?" With a soft meow the cat wandered followed by a string of purring, "Thank you spot. I am experiencing a grand sense of attractiveness!" Sticking her chin up Maddie displayed a proud pose as the cat once again began to wriggled from her grip, running up her long arm on order to sit perch on her solid shoulders. "Excellent idea. You will be able to observe far more from up there."Accepting the cat's wishes the automaton took the time to observed the sales attendant once more who had already speedily rang up her purchase along with any damages the clumsy robot may have done...thankfully she didn't seem to upset though, in fact she happily waved them goodbye as they hurriedly made their way toward the exit upon cyborg's request. "Of course Mel. If we are to explore more of this festival before closing. I suggest we start now." Waving back at the sales person the robot uttered polite thank you to her as they left the shop. Having never shopped before, it was pleasant little experience shed no doubt store away, though that being said she had no idea how organics could be so patient in selecting that to wear each day, not to mention take the day to pick it out and buy it! Sigh, now she was beginning to miss that dingy white sweater...

Walking along outside, Maddie was already playfully positioning a pair of sunglasses she had received. Seemed if someone bought more than 100 dollars worth of clothes, you got to pick out a free pair of shades as well. Placing them on the bridge of her nose the robot smirked silently as they tinted the world around her in red. It was a nice gift, though she did feel somewhat guilty over all the expenses. "Do you have any suggestions on where we should start? While waiting for you I witnessed a few activities I would like to try." As mentioned before food was probably lowest on her list, though she did find a few of the games enticing.

Already with an idea in mind Maddie had began wandering looking for an appropriate starting point for them, however in her excitement didn't account for so many people flooding the walkway as she stepped straight into the "traffic"--and accidentally bumping into young woman. Stopping the android turned instantly making eye contact. "Apologies. I did not see you there." She stood there for a moment waiting for any indication that the girl was alright. Looking her over for any injury, she couldn't help but notice her uniqueness...She certainly stood out, while most of the beach goers wore some variation of a swim suit, this girl seemed to prefer to be cloaked in the finer styles of a Victorian dress, hat and parasol. The parasol itself was lovely but one thing that happen to catch the android's eye was the locket she carried. "That is a lovely ornament. I hope it is not damaged?"

█║▌│█│║▌║││█║▌│║║█║█║▌│█║▌│║║█║▌│█│║▌║││█║▌│║║█║█║▌│█║▌│║║█

101010101011111111101010101000101010100001010101010000001010101010100
                                                          0000010101010111110101010110100001011011111010101011101011010111011001
                                                          101010101010100000000010101111111101010100000001000101010001001010101
                                                          010101010010100110100000001010100101010100101010101111101010100101011

Sicx Hell

Yariin
                                                          hope you dont mind if i bump into you. >w<

Romantic Abductee

User Image

cαll mє I N K, sugαr.

чσu knσw whєn чσu'rє clσsє чσu rєαllч turn mє σn thαt's whч í wαnt чσu sσ вαd whєn чσur gσnє, чєαh cσmє σn, cσmє σn αnd tαkє mє hσmє plєαsє stαч wíth mє αnd dσn't чσu lєαvє mє αlσnє 【 чσu drívє mє wíld ! ! ! 】

w h o: (LEE, TOBY, RAINBOW GIRL)

w h a t: (HANGIN WITH MY NEW SWEETY)

w h e r e: (ON THE BEACH)

"Eh least you did something to help, if it wasn't for you and your friends all my favorite shops would totally flattened not to mention my salons!---oh err and I guess millions would have died too but hey when in Rome." she waved the thought away lazily as if it were a pest, snickering lightly she took extra enjoyment at his reaction to her slimy skin. It was instinctive sure and a long time ago she would have been horribly embarrassed about it! Now however, it was one of her favorite aspects about herself! Speaking of which, Lee seemed to have the same idea in mind, showing off his own abilities to her.

In a blink he was gone to her amazement, only to appear with a tap behind her! She had urge to deem him being some kind of teleporter but that theory was quickly tossed aside as he appeared once again in front of her laughing at her awe. He was more like a blur and with his reemergence pulling the wind with him where ever he jumped to she soon realized his ability. "Super speed huh?" she applauded the man more than a little impressed."Bet someone can make all sorts of trouble with something like that, huh?" she smirked, her mind only wondering to the wonders someone could do with such a great talent. Oh the things she could steal and the mayhem she could spread! Almost brought a tear to her eye!

Looking back on him she was quick enough to notice a wounded expression on his face as he pretended to be hurt only to revert back to his chipper self. He was going to be fun, she knew it."Awww no frownys!" she exclaimed with a pout, "Tell ya what maybe we if have fun today I'll upgrade you to my number one booty call! Hows that?" she snickered again-- this one seemed a bit more mischievous as he questioned where they should start. Mulling it over she did have a few ideas in mind but with her beach gear in the way the slime quickly reverted back her original plan for the moment: find Toby. Shooting a glance at Lee, the slime in turn demonstrated another of her favorite aspects about herself. Her strength, as she whipped a spare arm out in order to grab a hold of him, she then hoisted him up over her shoulder as if he was a prize she had just won and in some ways he was! "Gotta drop some stuff off first honey, then we get to the fun!" Laughing all the way the woman was already speeding away, gaining remarkable speed for someone carrying 300+ pounds meanwhile listing off a everything she wanted to do: "Oh we totally gotta take a picture in front of that giant ant, ride the Ferris Wheel, roller coaster, maybe the fun house, have some candy apples, more snaps at the photo booth, aaaand OH! Lee Lee will you win me somethin too?!"

Spotting Toby's umbrella it wasn't long until she skid to a stop, plopping down her beach equipment near the boy's slightly demolished sand castle before announcing her obvious arrival. "Toooooby sugar! I'm heeeeere!" with an extended tentacle Ink placed Lee on the ground once more her busy arms already at work at setting up her spot which mostly involved in her throwing most of it around until satisfied. Looking to Toby once more, she could help but notice a strangely colorful girl as well, good for Toby! At least with a bit of socializing he'll get over that nasty fear of his. "Oh I see you made a friend too huh? I think mines cuter." she teased, "Were gonna go check out the pier if you to wanna come along?"

Izzy Hyacynth

Bloody Malifucarum

Mes A Drama Llama

ha kinda sloppy, but ive been wanting to pick up Lee forever lol feel free to drag her off somewhere next xD
User Image
Vexxen
⁞The Rat King⁞

"Well excuse me, you don't have to be so rude about it!" Vexxen pouted, looking a bit hurt. Sure he'd play the monster if he needed too, but she didn't have to blatantly throw it out there... Despite her ever so slightly hurtful comment, Vexxen continued to listen. Whatever she was planning had to have a darkened sky, which meant that he would have to wait until nightfall. He rolled his eyes behind his sunglasses, but nodded in agreement.

"Have fun at the beach. Meet me at 3rd and Main after dark if you're really interested. Come hungry." Mary said and started to walk in the other direction. Vexxen smirked a bit and turned towards the beach.
"Heheh, I'm always hungry." He muttered, before disappearing down the steps of the pier. He wandered around the beach for a while and stuck his feet into the warm waters of the ocean. Vexxen stood there for a bit, staring out over the sea to watch a sailboat go by, before heading over towards the pier again.

This time, however, instead of going up onto the pier, he went under it. He let out a sigh of relief as he walked into the cool shade and took off his sunglasses. He decided that he wanted to try and practice that needle fur move again. It was definitely something that he wanted to use again in battle, seeing how it had helped him escape from Rose's vines.

Vexxen took a deep breath, before focusing on multiple parts of his body. For some odd reason, neither his arms or even his legs would produce the same needles that he had formed before. He tried again, this time concentrating on his fingers, but still nothing happened.
"Is it just hair based then?" Vexxen muttered and scratched his head. He supposed that made a bit of sense, but still...the power would be a lot more useful if he could throw needles out of his arms. He let out a frustrated huff, before glancing over at his fringe. It was worth a shot.

Vexxen focused on his hair this time around, hoping that he would get at least something out of it. And to his amazement, he did. A flurry of razor sharp needles burst from out of his hair and plunged into the wooden columns that held up the pier. Now, although these needles weren't as large as the spikes he had been able to use in his rat form, they could still do some serious damage! Vexxen smirked and walked over to the thick needles. He plucked one out of the wooden beam and scanned it over. It would be nice to have a long ranged weapon for once, instead of always having to get close up and personal with his opponents...

⁞ Location: Underneath Punchy Pier
⁞ With Whom: No one
⁞ Inner Thoughts: "Time to kill more...well...time."
⁞ Current Form: Human
⁞ Theme: Told Ya So
⁞ OOC: ...

isagirl909

Shy Noob

"My name is Nylii. It's nice to meet you.
I dearly apologize, but I'm not your savior.
I am your doom."

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Nylii is... encountering Maddie for the first time.

Nylii staggered as the girl bumped into her. She looked up to see not a person, but an android looking into her eyes. She thought about instantly turning hostile, but told herself to hold back. Nylii clenched the locket tighter than before, "I--" She paused, "And the locket-- are undamaged." She looked the android over and decided not to make her an enemy, "I'm Nylii. This locket is... of special importance to me. I apologize if you wished to examine it, but I cannot allow it." Nylii gave her best innocent smile before folding her parasol and tucking it under her arm. Her hair was much more vibrant in the sun, revealing from a dark, faded pink to a color one could describe as, 'a few shades lighter than one of a rose'. Nylii held out her now-free hand for Maddie to shake, "And you are...?"

[.chopper.]

Dapper Loiterer

7,400 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100
User Image
Telia was rather distracted when Sapphire asked her question, but after a few moments of contemplative thought, she responded with a small smile. "I think we can call today a good day. New things, and some time to simply enjoy what is around. The games were not quite what I expected, but it was fun." she said, sounding pleased. The arrival of their meals delayed any continuation of the conversation, though Telia had to take a moment to decipher what the labels on the syrup containers were for. Sapphire adding the toppings to hers was the final clue, and Telia examined each one, and made sure to sniff each one until she found the one that appealed the most to her.

As luck would have it she chose strawberry syrup, and rather happy began packing away the surprisingly delicious waffles. They were just finishing up their meal when the funhouse, and the ground underneath them started vibrating erratically. Shortly afterward what looked like a small forest appeared at one end of the building, damaging it heavily. Several people went running shortly before the structure collapsed into itself.

While most of the citizens were either filming or calling for help, Telia was scanning the crowd, her senses open for anything out of the ordinary. She stopped and her eyes widened a bit as she spotted what she was quite sure was Yog-Koz following a woman in a sundress around. Telia would have missed the monster except that it's eyes were still glowing, and it was using a huge amount of power on something. "So much for a quiet day. You might want to get yourself ready for a fight Sapphire, I can see some trouble in the crowd." she said, leaning close to Sapphire to warn her without panicking any of the bystanders.

Company:Vector, Sapphire : Punchy Pier, EATING
Translation:

Liiroy_Jenkins

((((OOC: her suit

User Image
-Ⅹ-

<- 'Unknown' or Mel ->
xxxxxxxxxxxx
"Syndicate's Monster"

Current names: Ashley, Mel, Sandman?

With a bit of disappointment Mel watched the cat leave his arms. It would seem that he has been rather inactive in his return here. Soon he'll get to work. "You sure are curious Maddie, more so than I am kekeke." It did make sense though since she was discovering the world for the first time. It reminded him of his own past. Before he was freed and became renegade. Retrieving his card and the receipt from the sales woman he felt himself cry a little inside at the price. Why are these so expensive? Outside of the shop he some relaxation came to him. His senses returned to food and sand the beach waves and greasy motor parts from festival machines. At least there was enough to keep his senses occupied from focusing on anything else. Cursed Lee didn't even grab his mask. Looking back at Maddie the outfit had a better chance of growing on him. Especially the really nice shades she had. Made him a little jealous. "Oh... I just love those." He said his hands on her shoulders, face next to hers from behind, the cat on her other shoulder. "Much nicer than my standard black ones...shame though...I don't think I can get away with wearing those." The colors might throw off or hurt his senses.

As she continued to move he followed her closely. "Actually I haven't much ideas about festivals... I'm rather... odd." It was the best way he could describe his situation. Shortly after though she bumped into someone with a parasol. A rather pale individual with a strange smell. Could he sense fire and ash? The fact the locket was noted as important and not to be touched he was eager to mess with it. Mel eagerly wished to find out more about the locket now. "Got a secret do we?" He now moved from Maddie to the girl, once again ignoring personal space he wrapped his arms around the girl from behind. "Nylii you say? I suppose I'll just call you Ny for short. Do tell me more...I haven't heard about you before." Something struck him as interesting about the girl but he wasn't sure what. His senses were tingling.

.."What's my name?"..

Company: Maddie, 'Whitey'

-Ⅹ-

[.chopper.]

Yariin

User Image
~Lance 'Lan' Hobbes~

Zombie Man

Company: Brown haired boy, Strange girl, Gel girl, and blonde guy
Identity: Civilian
Serums: IIII I

" Rawr I'm a Zombie I go Om Nom Nom"

The ball had landed safely away from the two much to Lan's relief. "Phew." The two didn't seem to really notice him right away, or maybe they could smell the alcohol on him. Odd, he hadn't had that much yet. Either way it seemed to work out alright. He didn't bother them and they could do whatever it was they were doing. Which seemed to be sand castles. To his surprise though a girl of interesting skin texture came out of no where with a man on her back. Maybe Lan did have too much to drink. Rubbing his eyes he shook his head in disbelief. Took him a moment before he recognized Ink though. "Note to self watch news more." Referring to his lack of information on her. No matter Lan was not dressed for the occasion once again. The white haired boy made his way cautiously to the volley ball. If he hadn't drawn attention yet maybe he could continue to do so.

"Oi! Lan get the ball and get your a** over here!" If they definitely didn't notice him now they must be on some sort of drugs. "Hi there...just...grabbing this... Yeah. I'll be going now." Thank you Trev.

"Z because I'm a modern day Zoro."

Izzy Hyacynth

Bloody Maleficarum

[.chopper.]

Mes A Drama Llama

Shy Noob

I am your doom."

Nylii is... revealing what makes her special.

Nylii let out a small squeak and jumped as she felt the arms wrap around her. She couldn't help herself but to use her powers. She blinked and everything stopped. The rides paused mid-air, regardless of momentum, the water being thrown by the beachgoers froze motionless- they formed what almost looked like art as it floated in the air.

Nylii took this time to slip out of Mel's arms and step away from him. She backed away from him and Maddie, but faced them. Nylii took a few steps back and blinked again. Time resumed, and so did the sound of the party. She was out of breath from pausing time for that long, and looked at Mel cautiously. A faint but visible black figure overshadowed her, as if protecting the small, frail girl.

((Sorry for the short post, I don't wanna block anyone from reacting to the time stop.))

[.chopper.]

Sicx Hell

Romantic Abductee

User Image

Ϻ.A.D # 625-365-35-3536644
AKA Maddie

♡ location Punchy PierUser Image

♡ company Mel, Nylii and Spot (her new stray cat)User Image

♡ objective NoneUser Image

♡ wearing Orange BikiniUser Image

█║▌│█│║▌║││█║▌│║║█║█║▌│█║▌│║║█ ║▌│█│║▌║││█║▌│║║█║█║▌│█║▌│║║█

a n a l y z i n g . . . User Image

Relief washed over the android's face as the girl reassured her both she and her locket were ok even more so after she explained how dear it was to her. "I am glad to hear you are both undamaged." Smiling at her Maddie would make sure to be more careful in the future, mostly for others sake, she barley felt the impact however had she gone any faster and it would be like the girl getting hit by a car..."I will try and control my enthusiasm in the future." With a head nod Maddie's eyes were back on the girl's locket who then shifted them away upon the girls request out of habit. She didn't know of its importance but didn't want to appear rude, though that didn't stop Mel from being curious.

As she introduced herself Maddie stared at the finely dressed girl's hand for a moment before realizing she intended to shake hands, to which the robot steadily brought up her own. It would be a nice way to test out her new "less deadly" hands but before she could grasp anything the cyborg whisked her away leaving the android to shake hands with the air. She blinked, intriguingly at their interaction but more so at the girl who seemed to not appreciate being touched, as suddenly she appeared a small distance away!

Confused her fist was brought up and lightly tapped against her head as if she were a TV trying to get better reception this causing Spot to meow impatiently. "Strange. My sensory optics must be malfunctioning." she questioned. The girl seemed to move far too fast for it to be like Lee's super human speed and though she had yet to meet any teleporters she could only identify the phenomenon as something similar...she would keep from prying however the robot she looked over the girl once more, she appeared out of breath suddenly? "Are you in need of rest? Your heart rate appears have increased tremendously since our arrival?" Stepping closer Maddie began a few vital scans on the girl, looking for any more anomalies, just in case. In the mean time the android attempted to break the ice once more...paying no mind to the shadowy figure that loomed near her as she was much more interested in making amends then fighting.

"Apologies. My friend can be overly zealous at times. I am Maddie. It is nice to meet you Nylii." Offering out her hand once more, the robot waited for a shake if she so chose. She was actually tempted to introduce Mel as well but decided to leave it to him, in case he wished to give a different identification. Hmm perhaps she should just settle on calling him M for short when in public places...it seemed simpler then second guessing herself.

█║▌│█│║▌║││█║▌│║║█║█║▌│█║▌│║║█║▌│█│║▌║││█║▌│║║█║█║▌│█║▌│║║█

101010101011111111101010101000101010100001010101010000001010101010100
                                                          0000010101010111110101010110100001011011111010101011101011010111011001
                                                          101010101010100000000010101111111101010100000001000101010001001010101
                                                          010101010010100110100000001010100101010100101010101111101010100101011

Sicx Hell

Yariin
                                                          feel free to attack if you want, Maddie cant attack unless threatened or ordered. c:

Shy Noob

I am your doom."

Nylii is... pondering her next action.

Nylii shook her head, "I'm okay.." she shook Maddie's hand, keeping a close eye on the other person still present, "I just have an ability to stop time momentarily." Nylii knew that giving up her power would possibly reveal her motive, but she could always disappear at a moment's notice. Nylii blinked a few times before realizing that she could barely stop time for a few seconds before getting this tired; she'd been out of practice, sure, but she didn't know it was to this extent. She caught her breath, and as she did so, the shadowy figure looming over her faded into nothingness. Nylii recomposed herself and unfolded her parasol, resting it on her shoulder. She began to think that maybe she wasn't cut out for this villain business for a moment before realizing what brought her here, 'Mary..' she thought, closing her eyes briefly to mourn her fallen friend. It'd been roughly 40 years since the event occurred. Nylii had only hoped that Maddie wasn't able to read her mind, lest she look even weaker then she already does. She let out a deep breath, "Do you feel comfortable in that.." Nylii paused for a moment, pondering the right word to use, "revealing outfit? I could never bring myself to wear one."

[.chopper.]
((Feel free to drag Nylii off to the swimsuit shop and make her try stuff on. An opportunity for moe has arisen.))

Sicx Hell
User Image
-Ⅹ-

<- 'Unknown' or Mel ->
xxxxxxxxxxxx
"Syndicate's Monster"

Current names: Ashley, Mel, Sandman?

It seemed rather sudden but to Mel's senses the girl blinked out of existence it seemed for what seemed like an instant. Just long enough for Mel to notice a skip The sudden lack of support underneath him almost caused him to fall over but he caught himself with ease. No a shadow came into his senses along with the girl. Most curious indeed. The boy turned to face Nylii again. "Kekeke... looks like a shy one." Seeing Maddie's response caused him to smile. "Don't worry Maddie. You're sensors are fine." When the girl shook Maddie's hand and mentioned what the trick was it made sense. But that also worried Mel a bit. Never had he thought about fighting someone who controlled time. It seemed that current circumstances would indicate a severe disadvantage.

But upon closer attention the girl seemed tired and the shadow vanished from existence. Well it was clear she had powers now, the question was was she a civilian? The strange sense told otherwise. It seemed her mind was preoccupied with something. It seemed though that she too was new to the world with her comment on Maddie's attire. Her not being a internet connected being would make it a little more complex to explain something of the sort. "What you never heard of swimming shy-one? It seems there's much for you to learn." Instead of introducing himself like Maddie had he chose he would ignore the fact until addressed. Much like he did the last time. And many times before. "I'd assume it would be distasteful to get water on those lovely clothes." He skipped closer to the girl once again. Not touching her, but still within a closer than normally comfortable distance. A light laugh escaped his lips.

.."What's my name?"..

Company: Maddie, 'Whitey'-Nylii

-Ⅹ-

[.chopper.]

Yariin

Shy Noob

I am your doom."

Nylii is... remembering her past.

Nylii faced Mel once more as he came within proximity, "I know what swimming is, I'm not a delinquent. I've just..." The short girl paused to look down with her hand covering her mouth in thought, "Never thought about wearing an entourage such as the one Maddie wears." She blinked a few times, "Regardless, an outfit like that would surely be much too cold. How aren't you shivering, Maddie?" Nylii shook her head, "I don't see the point in such festivities. Why swimming? I'd much rather sit underneath a shaded tree and read a good book.." She trailed on for a little while her eyes beamed for the first time, before realizing her mouth was running a mile a minute. Nylii caught herself mid-sentence and coughed, "I apologize.. It's rather improper of me to allow myself to talk so much. I have yet to learn enough about Human interaction to understand when is an appropriate time to stop talking.." Her face was somewhat red in embarrassment, "I-I.. I'm human, I mean... But.." She looked down again, this time out of confusion, "It's too difficult to explain what I've gone through to get here." Nylii's eyes lidded sadly, remembering all of her past selves, all of the people she'd hurt.

Nylii's form as of that moment was around her 19th. She'd been 18 other people in 18 other forms. Such as a person who is reincarnated, Nylii had been. However, she'd remembered each life. In each life, the actions taken effected the next. In her last life, Nylii had killed many, many people with her powers, including her 'birth' mother, 'Mary.' When she was reincarnated, this massive power was reversed, and she is now much weaker than her last form, much less willing to use her powers.

[.chopper.]

Sicx Hell

Quotable Gawker

9,300 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Conversationalist 100
User Image

~ You KNOW you can't RESIST me DARLING ~

Company Yog
Location The pier
ThoughtsGot you dear.

ROSE

Rose had now known that she was dealing with one child that was very unique, but she didn't expect what happened next. She gasped softly as she was pulled from the ground and became suspended in mid air. Glancing down at the little girl, she now saw her eyes gleaming and a strange aura forming around her. Whether this was a little girl or not, Rose had grown tired of this little game. She was always up for a bit of fun, but this was growing rather tedious and dull. Looking down at the girl, she smiled. "You are very strong. Yet you've began to bore me dear. I'm sorry, but I can't stay with you. I must go else where. I have my own "children" to pertain to back at home. I'm sure you understand. Rose now knew that this wasn't a child. Maybe a child's body, but not a child's soul. Something about it just seemed to cunning. And, rather annoying. She wished that this game would just be over.

As she was brought in more tentacles surrounding her, she listened to the girl speak to her and felt something in her mind flip slightly. Ah. This was what she had wanted all along. Well, it sure took them a long time to get to that point. Rose laughed softly and looked to the girl. "You can't brainwash a brainwasher dear." She glanced to Yog her pale brown eyes glowing. If she wanted to play that game, she could do that. Though it worked much better on men, it could play around with a woman's mind. Maybe make them a bit more paranoid or confused. It was adorable actually, but this little girl wasn't adorable or cute. At this point, she was more of pest. Rose let vines come up and wrap around both her and the tentacles. With a blink of her eyes large thorns suddenly burst from the vines ripping into the tentacles and skimming many open areas on her skin though she didn't flinch. She merely smiled.

Liiroy_Jenkins
                                      OOC: Sorry it took so long!
User Image

{ Toby Cinerarian }

-------------------------------------------------------------------

You think I am afraid of you. . .?

Toby watches as he worked his magic on her, turning back, he noticed a guy taking his ball back, seeing the destruction it wrought on his kingdom. Blood boiling, he set off with 5 shovels and buckets floating about him, patching up pieces of his wall, and main house-chamber. This would never do, the citizen barbarians are all laying siege to Castle Toby. He needed to protect it. Looking over, he heard a familiar voice in the distance.

There she was! Just when Toby had abandoned all hopes of entertainment, but who was that she had in tow with her? He didn't seem like that bad of a guy if Ink liked him, well. . .maybe, the wine haired male never could tell what her preference was, other than it being male and muscular. Heh, maybe that was all there was. brushing a stray lock of hair out of his face, he gave Ink a small nod and wave, his blank face breaking a small smile at the familiar slime.

Until it came time to discuss the strange rainbow girl that decided to pop in on him. "Well yeah. . .you see Ink, this. . .girl. . .and I. . .she's like my sister" He said, motioning to her, "If I had a sister that would be her and I would treat her just like any sister of mine. . .I'd spend all my free time luring spiders into her bed. . .but that's neither here nor there. I take it this is your new. . .friend?" He asked, cocking his head a bit. His passive, emotionless face breaking into a wide eyed, serious look at the chance to go to the pier. "Lets go. . .I have unfinished business to settle there. . " He said, standing up without a single thought. His desire to win a Sir Nanners stuffed monkey was so strong, you could almost see a flaming monkey doll in his pupils.

Well, I'm not. . .

Bloody Malifucarum

[.chopper.]&
cjg9vtrl:19="[.chopper.]"

Original Phantom

User Image

Sapphire Vaan

''Ever get hit by lightning where the sun don't shine?

Company: Telia
Thinking: Do you like waffles~
OOC:

Sapphire was happy. Telia was enjoying herself, and that was all that mattered to her. Telia was a good friend after all, and since she was kinda stuck here, she wanted to do everything to make her comfortable on earth. Maybe she was just too nice sometimes.

As she added toppings to her Delicously baked waffle, She noticed Telia taking a sniff and examing everything. It made her giggle. ''You know you don't know if you like them or not by just smelling.'' she said, starting eat her own delicious treat. She just loved waffles.

As they were eating however, something caught Telia's attention. Sapphire looked in the direction of the noise and noticed The funhouse being wrecked by...trees? ''Now i've seen everything.'' She said, scratching her head in confusion. She opened her bag she had taken with her, before pulling out her inhibitor suit. ''Just a moment! i can't do action without this!'' She said and started to strap the steel around herself. ''I'll be right behind you!'' She said, urging For Telia to go ahead.

''Shocking, Aint it?''

Gravity_Dragon
II_Nanite_II
Blood Fox Claw

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items