YOG-KOZ

Everybody tries to be straight,
But things are still unchanged
It's useless to resist,
Their effort will be wasted

Company: Fishies
Thinking: food....
OOC: Creepy

It was at that moment Yog sensed powerful prey. It had been way too long since she had feasted, and only something tasty would satisfy her. These Commoners were fit only as appetizers, as humans called pre-dinner snacks. But why would someone eat small food before getting to big food? She needed to research this further at sometime. The prey she needed however, was where there were others as well, so she needed to not attract attention. She snatched a coat from one of the stands on the pier with her tentacles, Before sinkinging her tentacles and head armor into her hosts body, but others could not be hidden, thus the cloak. She then climbed into the pier. There her prey was. It seemed to be a female with brown hair. She believed humans would describe her as being attractive, considering her observations, but she was not sure. Regardless, she moved in to the lady. ''Hello...Friend~'' She said, trying to make her voice sound innocent. Sure, she was a cosmic devourer, But in the eyes of the lady she was a little girl wearing a swimsuit and a coat. With purple eyes. .

Head straight for your goal by any means,
There is a door that you've never opened,
There is a window with the view you have never seen,
Get there, no matter how long it takes

xX-CUPPICAKE-Xx
User Image
-Ⅹ-

<- 'Unknown' or Mel ->
xxxxxxxxxxxx
"Syndicate's Monster"

Current names: Ashley, Mel, Sandman?

When Maddie spun around Mel caught an eyeful and blushed. He had thought that Sven was going to get her some proper clothing. "Well Lee had run off stealing a bunch of hot dogs... spikey headed b*****d. (haha needle noggin) Haven't really seen him since." Looking around he could sense he was still in the area just no where nearby. When she asked the cat's identification Mel kind of shrugged. "Dunno. No collar or nothing. They're just strays. I've ran into so many I find it pointless naming them all." It was true, there was hardly a cat in the city he didn't know. The boy tended to leave naming to other people. In a way Mel was similar to all the nameless cats wandering for food. And then the question of what to do. "Errr...." Sure he had been at the beach, sure he had been at festivals. Usually killing people in the shadows though or eating everything. Did Maddie eat though? "Well first thing is first..." He said blushing again. "Let's get you some proper clothing Maddie...you're kinda showing everything off...." Looking around he pointed in the direction of a swim suit shop nearby. It looked like he would have to address the familiar face he saw later.

.."What's my name?"..

Company: Floppy Hat, Ink, Maddie, Code, Anna

-Ⅹ-

punday

[.chopper.]

xX-CUPPICAKE-Xx

Mes A Drama Llama
User Image
Vexxen
⁞The Rat King⁞

Vexxen watched as one of his spikes skimmed past Rose's shoulder, causing a small stream of blood to spill down her arm. The smell, to say the least, was glorious! His mouth began to water as he continued to sniff the air around Rose. The Rat King glared at her arm, only vaguely hearing what the flower maiden had to say, before his eyes snapped back up to her face. She was leaving, that much he knew. He watched as Rose created a wall of trees and stepped through them, before disappearing out of the fun house and back out into the world.

Vexxen let out a low hiss and looked back towards the blond haired girl. The girl had been just about to reuse his spikes as a form of ammunition for the fight...interesting. He supposed that he would have done the same thing if he didn't have an unlimited supply of them. Speaking of which, just where had this new ability come from? He supposed that it was from absorbing a fair amount of nutrients from his most recent meal, but he still wasn't certain. The Rat King glanced down at his stomach, which had already started to digest its contents and shrink in size.

Vexxen's head rose back up to look around the fun house. He had grown bored of the colorful maze...but at the same time, he wasn't ready to go outside and cause a panic. He let out a small sigh and slowly began to morph back into his human form. He forced the process of digestion to accelerate as he shrank in size. Once he had transformed back, the only evidence of the horrendous feast was his slightly swollen stomach. He stifling a light cough, before bending over and picking up the shirt and sunglasses that he had stolen. He had taken them off before he'd transformed...however, the flip-flops had not been so lucky. Vexxen had forgotten about them, and now all that remained of the shoes were tattered bits and pieces.

Vexxen slipped on the shirt and placed the sunglasses over his head. He blinked a bit as his eyes slowly changed from a bright yellow to a beautiful blue, before turning back over towards the blond haired girl.
"So...what's your name?" He asked, his voice a bit hoarse. She looked like she was alright, and although she didn't have the same mouth watering scent as Rose had had, she still seemed like a fairly entertaining individual.

⁞ Location: Punchy Pier; in a fun house
⁞ With Whom: A blond haired girl
⁞ Inner Thoughts: "She'll be back, just watch."
⁞ Current Form: Human
⁞ Theme: Told Ya So
⁞ OOC: Vexxen, he doesn't like being man handled.

xX-CUPPICAKE-Xx

isagirl909
User Image

Camile Cartwright
XXXCurrent Whereabouts: Punchy Pier Fun House, speaking with Vexxen.

"If you're good at something..."

Camile observed the show of The Lady's power and, even Camile had to admit, the princess -was- powerful. She wondered just how far her gift went. The ground that had shaken underneath her feet unnerved her as did the vines that became a forest in their path. Camile did not move to pursue The Lady. All she wanted now was to get out of this place before it fell down on top of her or before The Creature wanted to eat her again. The Creature seemed the lesser of her problems at the moment, though. In fact, maybe he wasn't a creature at all? Camile watched in observant silence as Vexxen changed forms, shrinking into the guise of a human. A cute human, she observed but he didn't look her type.

"So...what's your name?"

Camile hummed at the question. She glanced at the broken glass scattered on the floor and the stretched mirrors she had used as her gateways. She always liked using mirrors. They were like coming out of water. "Call me Mary. Seems appropriate." Camile grinned, "So, does this mean I'm off the menu? Lucky me." The blonde still watched Vexxen. He seemed strong and not hostile at the moment but, if these last few minutes had told her anything, it was that he was unpredictable and easy to turn. Still, odd habits die hard. "Sorry, if I ruined your date, by the way, but you did eat mine first." She teased at Vex.

"...Never do it for free."

Dapper Loiterer

7,400 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100
User Image
"I'm almost afraid to ask what a waffle is, but whatever they're making smells good from here. Lets give it a shot." she said, quickly identifying the shop in question. The man making the waffles looked like someone that had just come in from the old gold rush, and talked like it too. The attitude was certainly more friendly than the old miners though. His counter was obscured by a mind boggling collection of syrups and other things that people might want on waffles, or crepes as he was preparing as Telia and Sapphire approached.

The menu was a bit larger than one might expect for just waffles, but the cook seemed adventurous.with what he was willing to make The one that caught Telia's attention was a pair of huge waffles, one with crumbled bacon, and the other crumbled sausage cooked right into the waffle itself. With that done,she produced some additional money and paid for hers and Sapphire's meals.

Company:Vector, Sapphire : Punchy Pier, debating the things for EATING
Translation:

Liiroy_Jenkins

((((OOC: her suit

Original Phantom

User Image

Sapphire Vaan

''Ever get hit by lightning where the sun don't shine?

Company: Telia
Thinking: Do you like waffles~
OOC:

While Telia was more adventurous in her choice in waffles, Sapphire preferred more traditional one. Then again Telia had not eaten a waffle before. Oh well, it didn't matter. She preferred her waffles with Jam and whipped cream. Call her boring if you will, you can't argue with taste. She sat down on a table to wait for their lunch. ''So, have you been enjoying yourself? cause i have had a great time!'' She asked Telia, hoping she wasn't boring her.

''Shocking, Aint it?''

Gravity_Dragon
II_Nanite_II
Blood Fox Claw

Quotable Gawker

9,300 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Conversationalist 100
User Image

~ You KNOW you can't RESIST me DARLING ~

Company Yog
Location The pier
ThoughtsA missing child?

ROSE

Rose continued down the pier looking at the games and food vendors. So many strange things. She couldn't imagine ever eating anything that was being sold at the carnival. It was all so processed and fried. Vexxen hadn't realized how correct he was when calling Rose a plant in disguise. Being like a plant, Rose didn't need much to sustain her. Most of her energy came from the sun or just light in general. When night fell, she tended to be a bit more tired, but that worked out any way seeing most went to sleep at night. The other odd thing about Rose as she'd shown before was her ability to walk away from pain. Though blood runs through her human veins, the pain of a cut or a scratch that would usually affect a normal human, didn't even phase her, her skin almost being like the stem of a plant. If a step were to get scratched it wouldn't react. It wouldn't scream with pain. Rose was exactly the same.

A bit lost in the thoughts of what she should do, Rose stopped suddenly hearing a voice. Glancing down slightly, she noticed that a strange robed little girl stood in front of her. Friend? She did not know this child. Maybe she was mistaken? Rose didn't get out enough to have met someone like this, and if she would have, she would have definitely remembered someone as strange as this. Maybe she too had powers like the others she'd met earlier. It was possible she was just trying to hide them which was understandable. Humans were so cruel in their judgement. They may have detested her if they knew. What a shame. Having to hide from the world who you really are. Rose certainly didn't care what people thought of her. This little girl shouldn't either. Smiling sweetly at the girl, she nodded slightly acknowledging her announcement of them being friends.

"Hello dear. I am positive we've never met, but we may be friends if you would like." Glancing away from the girl for a moment, she scanned the crowds of people for someone who may be looking for a child. Rose was a villain, but she wasn't all bad. She still had an ethical mind. Not only that, but she was a mother herself. Her children were plants, but still a mother. If she were to lose one of her children, she would have been so distraught. Rose could only imagine what this child's mother might be going through. "I'm sorry dear, but where is you mother. She must be very worried about you. May I be of assistance to you?"

Liiroy_Jenkins
User Image
Vexxen
⁞The Rat King⁞

Vexxen chuckled lightly after hearing the blond say that her name was 'Mary'. It was a pretty fitting name, he would give her that much.
"So, does this mean I'm off the menu? Lucky me." She said.
"For now...yes." Vexxen replied as he stretched out his body. A few cracks could be heard around his neck and back areas. It was a nice feeling, though it didn't sound like it.

"Sorry, if I ruined your date, by the way, but you did eat mine first." He heard the girl apologize. Vexxen shrugged before stretching his arm over his head.
"Don't worry about it. She was more of a distraction than anything," he sighed and looked over at 'Mary'. "As for eating your boyfriend, you don't really seem all that upset about it either. I take it that he was just some guy you met on the beach." Vexxen guessed and started to make his way out of the funhouse. Out creaks could be heard all throughout the building, indicating that it could collapse at any moment. Vexxen didn't want to be here when that happened.

"We shouldn't stay here..." He muttered as he briskly jogged outside of the fun house. He gave a light nod to the slightly confused owner of the fun house and took a good couple of steps away front he place. The building began to cave in on itself, as Vexxen had predicted. Vexxen slipped back on his sunglasses, having almost forgotten about the sun. The hot beams of light had slowly started to effect his eyes after existing the fun house.

He decided to wait for the girl and leaned on a the back of a hot dog stand. People began to panic and point at the collapsing building. Some even pulled out their cell phones to take pictures of it. Others called the police and implored the cops to get here as quickly as possible. Vexxen snickered quickly to himself as he watched the 'show'.

⁞ Location: Punchy Pier
⁞ With Whom: A blond haired girl
⁞ Inner Thoughts: "She'll be back, just watch."
⁞ OOC: Vexxen, he doesn't like being man handled.

isagirl909

Original Phantom

User Image

YOG-KOZ

Everybody tries to be straight,
But things are still unchanged
It's useless to resist,
Their effort will be wasted

Company: Rose
Thinking: friend...
OOC: Dawww, All devouring alien wants to make friends OwO

This was...Unusual. She thought she had understood how this species communicated. But this lady seemed to be slightly suspicious. Then again, the whole situation was unusual to her. This was the first time she tried had ever tried to hide her true nature. Commonly she devoured whoever came in her way. But this one...This was was powerful. She could sense it. Maybe it would make a better servant then food. But she had to make sure her guard was dropped before trying to brainwash her.

Her knowledge on human behavior was still vague, so she did what she had seen little girls do before. Hugs! She rushed at Rose and hugged him tightly. ''I want to be friends...'' She said, smiling. It seemed to be working. Then she asked about her mother. Mother...that word seemed familiar....oh yes, that meant the one responsible for your birth. But that had been so long time ago She had zero memory of anyone doing that for her. But this gave her an idea. She took a sad expression and sobbed. ''Mother....No....'' She said.

Head straight for your goal by any means,
There is a door that you've never opened,
There is a window with the view you have never seen,
Get there, no matter how long it takes

xX-CUPPICAKE-Xx

Greedy Capitalist

6,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Ultimate Player 200
User Image
Who?: Anna, Mel, Maddie
Where?: Punchy Pier

E N C O D E
CODE smiled wide as Anna's face lit up brighter than Punch City at night(with exploding cop cars and all!) Before this, he had seen her as a pretty calm person, not really a girly girl. This must be her weakness, cute things... or cats... or cute cats... Noted! "Awesome? That's not what people usually say, but I accept it nonetheless!" He reached out to touch the top of the plush's head as something caught his attention.

There were two signatures of code, quite large. Parts of one matched almost the whole of the other. As he turned his full attention towards these mechanical beings, only to see a small, thinner and bright haired, what looked to be, cyborg and a hefty female(ish) automaton. The automaton was fully run from within, a code base rather quickly showed itself to the hacker and proved to be rather simple after a tweak to make her arm shoot sky high then fall to her side. CODE then turned his attention to the cyborg. His code was different, it shared some code with the extras that were on the automaton, which led him to believe the extras and this cyborg's parts were of the same origin, or at least the same person made the attachment and coded them. CODE proved too side tracked to crack the code fully, as Anna grabbed his attention once more.

She had offered to ride a ride, but she was terrified of them if what she said earlier was true. But, he wasn't going to deny the chance to choose what they did next. "Well, you don't like rides, right? And I don't like heights. So, it would be best if we crushed both of our fears, or just enable them, and ride the Ferris wheel, right?" He shivered slightly as he looked over at the Ferris wheel, he truly did hate heights. Or, well, not heights- Falling.
D E C O D E

xX-CUPPICAKE-Xx

[.chopper.]

Sicx Hell

Greedy Capitalist

6,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Ultimate Player 200
User Image
Who: Emily/ Ink
User Image
The speedster's attention was soon turned from his slight acquaintance to the sound of a police encounter. It could have been anything, really, but it was enough to peak his interest.
"Uh, we'll have to catch up some other time, I sense a scuffle. I like scuffles!" Lee smiled and then was gone, quickly near the slimeball, literally, of a woman. As he watched her bite the barrel of the gun in half, Lee smiled. It was odd, she seemed like a bad person, but her attitude was amazing. She gave no care at all how she was perceived, as far as he could tell, and Lee, for some reason, liked that. as she began to walk across the street in his general direction, he walked to the end of the crosswalk to meet her.

"Hey there gorgeous, do have any company for this event, or are you all alone? Because, I don't think anyone should be alone on such an amazing day such as this one, really, it would be a shame!" The smile that crossed his face faded slightly. What had he just said? Because it was definitely out of his normal character, and it confused him to a slight extent. Nonetheless, he stuck his hand out for hers. "The name is Lee, by the way."]
User Image

User Image

Thoughts
Speech
[.chopper.]

User Image

Camile Cartwright / Mary
XXXCurrent Whereabouts: Punchy Pier, outside of the falling Fun House, talking to Vexxen

"If you're good at something..."

Camile, or Mary, wasn't reassured by Vex's answer to her menu question but, least, he was honest. That was the most important thing. If you didn't have honesty amongst villains, what did you have? Probably order or chaos.

"As for eating your boyfriend, you don't really seem all that upset about it either. I take it that he was just some guy you met on the beach."

The blonde grinned Vex's guess. He was a quick study too. Definitely brighter than Whatshisname had been. "Give me more credit than that...I met him in the parking lot. You can always judge a man by what he drives." A creak overhead silenced Mary. She followed Vexxen in his jog out of the fun house and joined him near the hot dog stand to watch his handiwork.

"You make quite the mess of things." Mary observed. The building slumped. People scurried around the attraction. Some seemed to be worried about other people getting trapped inside. Mary wasn't too concerned. If they were stupid enough to stay in there with the racket that had been going on, they deserved to be crushed. Plus, it would be difficult to explain the mini-forest that had grown within the building. So, let it fall. "So, do you live in the city?" Mary asked as if they weren't standing near a disaster zone. She calmly smoothed out her dress and ran her hand through her hair a few times to make herself presentable after the portaling had knocked it every which way. She was grateful that it was a beach event. There was not much maintenance that had to be done at the beach. She picked a good time to visit here.

"...Never do it for free."

Quotable Gawker

9,300 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Conversationalist 100
User Image

"My name is 𝘼𝙉𝙉𝘼; I may be 𝙎𝙈𝘼𝙇𝙇, but don't let that fool you!"

Company: CODE
Thoughts:F-ferris Wheel!

State I'm in: Normal form

Anna cuddled her plushie a bit more before turning her attention back to CODE to see him grinning widely. Burying her face back in the plush animal, Anna tried to hide her pink cheeks. He'd saw her girly side. Not many people saw that side of her. She usually tried to hide it because it was so embarrassing. Peeking back out when he started to speak, she smiled and lifted her head completely. "You should take it! That was amazing! I never win that game," she admitted sadly. "But now I don't have to because you did it for me! So thank you," she nodded holding her kitty out in front of her while they walked. CODE really was a cool guy. They hadn't been friends very long, so it was sweet of him to get her a prize at the pier like this. Though it may have had something to do with the feeling he felt. Whatever. She said she would just drop whatever happened that day like it didn't happen.

As they walked Anna was about to start talking when she noticed CODE's attention being captivated. Following his gaze, she was surprised to see a strange looking girl and boy not too far from them. The girl almost looked like some soft of robot or something. Maybe that was why CODE was so interested. Anna wondered what it would be like to be able to see code and all that stuff. She'd never been much into technology anyway, but it still would be cool to see what CODE could do with different codes and technology. Maybe he would be able to show her sometime. Then again, what he could do might end up hurting someone. She didn't think CODE was a villain, but from previous experience, she knew what he was capable of as a villain. Looking to Mel, she couldn't help but wonder what the two were doing together at the pier. They just seemed a bit different. Then again, CODE and her weren't exactly a normal pairing.

Her attention was drawn away from Mel and Maddie when CODE brought up facing fears. Well, she had said she would ride rides if he wanted to. As they walked up to the Ferris Wheel, Anna looked up at the top and swallowed biting her lip nervously. Clutching at her animal a bit tighter, she nodded slightly before letting her gaze fall from the top of the wheel. "Y-yeah. We could ride that..." She didn't want him to think she was afraid of a silly ride. Walking up to the gate, she slipped in and took a seat reluctantly in one of the carriages. Letting out an uneven breath, she scooted back as far as she could so her tip toes were barely hanging onto the floor of the metal seat. This wouldn't be so bad. She could do this. It was just a ride. Looking to CODE, she was wondering what was going through his mind at the moment. "Ready," she asked him.

Mes A Drama Llama

Quotable Gawker

9,300 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Conversationalist 100
User Image

~ You KNOW you can't RESIST me DARLING ~

Company Yog
Location The pier
ThoughtsA missing child?

ROSE

Rose gasped softly not really expecting the girl to be so open. Rose was a stranger after all. Though she looked very sweet, she could have been someone very dangerous. Well...she was. But, she would never hurt a child. What kind of cruel person would? One that is heartless? Possibly. She couldn't imagine it. Looking down at the child, she smiled sweetly and wrapped her arms lightly around the girl holding her for a bit before releasing her. "That sounds lovely. Though you shouldn't be just trusting anyone little one. You may run into someone very dangerous, and there will be no one to save you from the danger that there is all around us," she said just being honest. She knew for a fact Vexxen and Camile were near by and no doubt they wouldn't think twice about eating her as a snack. Well Vexxen anyway. She still didn't like the girl though she didn't really feel like thinking about it at the moment.

When the girl began to cry about not being able to find her mother, she frowned slightly and knelt down to the ground smiling gently. "Don't cry little one." Setting her hand on the pier, she let it there for a few seconds before lifting vines weaving up her arm. Almost tickling it, the vine peeled away and began to braid itself with a few other vines that grew up to meet it. As it braided itself small white carnations and pink roses sprouted from the vines in the process. As it slowed, Rose took hold of Yog's hand and let the vine curl loosely up around the little girls arm looking like a spiraling bracelet. "Isn't it pretty? Don't be upset. Please. I shall help you find somewhere to wait for your mother. Grabbing the little girls hand, she smiled down at her. "Do you have a name little one? My name is Rose."

Liiroy_Jenkins
                                      OOC: Everyone wants to eat Rose whee
User Image
Vexxen
⁞The Rat King⁞

Vexxen watched Mary run out of the collapsing building and smirked when she continued to make her way over towards him. The fun house completely caved in on itself, trapping quite a few people inside. A crowd began to flock around the destroyed building and began to take pictures of it. Some people tried to help out those who were trapped, while others called the police. Everyone was different. Some wanted to play the hero, while others preferred to stay put. There were a couple of individuals that were in-between, but that's usually how things played out in these types of situations...

"You make quite the mess of things." Mary said after the fun house had collapsed.
"Heh, it helps kill time... Besides, it's something I'm good at." Vexxen replied. When he wasn't out hunting for food, he was usually trying to stir things up around the city. It helped keep things lively, and it made for great fun! Seeing everyone panicking almost made him wish that he had stayed in his rat form longer. Though, that might have attracted a bit too much attention. You never knew who might be watching...

"So, do you live in the city?" He heard Mary ask.
"Yeah, I guess you could say that." Vexxen answered as he started to walk away from the scene. He lived in an abandoned metro station near the sewers, and had made a home out of an old train. It hid him from society and was a sort of safe haven from the police and the heroes. His old apartment had been compromised by the police...so it wasn't like he had anywhere else to go... The old metro was the one place that he felt secure...the one place that he felt he could call home.

"So...what do you have to do to have some real fun around here?" Vexxen asked. He glanced over his shoulder to see if Mary was still there. Maybe she would be a bit more...lively than Rose had been...

⁞ Location: Punchy Pier
⁞ With Whom: 'Mary'
⁞ Inner Thoughts: "Time to kill more...well...time."
⁞ OOC: ...

isagirl909

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash