Total Votes:[ 29 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... 61 62 63 > >>

User Image
T'kkhe'kk
❝Th e blood of my ancestors.❞
==== ☠==== ====
The Hive
☠==== ==== ☠====

T'kkhe'kk stamped his foot after her first comment, his antenna twisting around the top of his head in a hypnotic dance of ferocity at the infraction he had just been disrespected by Maddie, the Automaton. He turned as she began to walk away and stalked behind her, his footfalls almost causing the ground to shake beneath his power.

“She threw an automobile at me. She brought forth a gun to threaten me.” He wanted to yell his anger. To voice his indignation. To let the world know it would burn! But his angry speaking was a husky whisper, with a strange accent which would be hard for any but the few who traverse the world freely and frequently. It was an accent from a small western African nation called Gambia, who predominantly spoke the English language but with a thick African Accent which twisted words and phrases upon vocalizations. “She meant me harm and She will pay.” He punctuated his words with the venomous comment, spitting it at her back like salt on a wound. At that moment, T'kkhe'kk turned and walked back to the point where they appeared after the teleportation.

His antenna now unfurled and returned to their stoic station perpendicular to the iridescent glint of his exoskeletoned head, flickering back and forth as if scanning the heavens for something particular, like a radar disc spinning on top of a military complex. His four hands were clinched, a leathery scraping emanated from his fists until the strength of the clinching hands. But his revere was stopped by words coming from behind him. Concern, he picked up her pheromone which wafted from her in heavy waves and it brought a whispering laugh to barely spring from T'kkhe'kk's throat.

“I have sent a distressed signal to my Colony. Millions of my soldiers have come to me to protect their Prince.” He turned at this point and cast his malformed head downwards to allow his highly perceptive eyes to meet those of the slight female. “This city and it's inhabitants...” He paused to place a set of massive, heavy and hard hands onto the tops of her shoulders. “...are doomed. I'd make plans to flee while you can.” Suddenly, he perked up. His antenna danced rigorously for a moment as he relinquished her shoulders and knelt before her with a hand upon the concrete. He nodded his head slightly as he plunged his fist through the ground, his taloned fingers slithering through the soil beneath the cement. Slowly, he stood back up and turned to the Shadow at his side. ”I thank you for...” He paused for a moment, as if contemplating his words carefully. ”... attempting to help. But I must go.” With that, he turned and slapped his right set of fists against his chest, with crashed with a resounding thud, while vocalizing a traditional greeting in his native tongue. What The Shadow would hear would be a mixture of vowel sounds, intermingled with hard K sounds and taps of his mandibles. It was unintelligible jabber to all creatures T'kkhe'kk has met so far, which is why he had to take a name adopted by the humans who are incapable of speaking his language and unable to decipher what they say. But having said his good bye, he turned on his heel and crouched down to take hold of the ground with his claws.

In the same form of locomotion he had employed earlier, he (quite literally) threw himself forward with an incredible force, propelling himself like a rock from a catapult. High into the air he went and at a pace which would almost be described as breakneck. Where he was going? It was obviously something to do with his uncanny extrasensory abilities brought on by his antenna. Did it relate somehow to his confession to The Shadow earlier? Were his soldiers already here? The world...would know soon enough.

==== ☠==== ==== ☠==== ==== ☠====
XXXXXXCompany: Horned Shadow
XXXXXXXXLocation: Junkyard Entrance
XXXXXXXXXXMood: Protective/Psyche Broken

”ll_MaiiFantasia_ll”

bakatsugu's Oppa

High-functioning Garbage

User Image
♏αℜ!ηα ╟╢αℜtVαℓε
'Spectyr'

♭♫♪ I have nothing to fear ♭♫♪

Hearing the angry man(?)'s heavily accented words, she let out a sigh."Excuse me, I do understand your anger, but in such circumstances, she likely saw you as unidentifiable, and as you didn't cooperate by identifying yourself, she may have deemed you a threat. That doesn't make it any better, but there may be a justifiable reason for the confusion. I highly doubt she actually meant you harm out of spite toward you." The mutant girl replied, voice quiet and calming, sounding light and airy, just above a whisper. Under normal circumstances, she wouldn't be so particular in her word choice, but given the scenario, she felt it necessary.

It was clear the other mutant was infuriated, and Marina found her words of concern met by a laugh, then an answer she had hoped not to hear. An army of his kind, following his orders, as the giant in front of her was apparently not only an extremely strong and fearsome mutant, but the Prince of an entire species of them. Suddenly, a weight was placed on her thin shoulders, which she quickly identified as the being's hands.

The way he uttered the words that sealed her cities fate were so matter-of-factly. As if he were stating the sky was blue, or some other simple fact. It did not seem like the proper way to state that the city was about to be decimated and mutilated by a colony of millions of giant ant-mutants. The words scrolled through her head, and she couldn't help but feel disappointed. Marina didn't really want to have to repack everything, as she'd only unpacked a week before. Not to mention, the idea many people could be injured or killed didn't sound too great. However, before she could comment, the being thanked her for her efforts to diffuse the situation. Followed by a series of interesting noises and clicking sounds, he left, and the shadow girl found herself all alone once again, unsure of what to do.

In a way, she agreed with T'kkhek'kk that the robot's actions were overboard, but that shouldn't mean the entire town should be decimated. Sinking into her shadow, she took on her shadow form, running through the streets with ease. Marina had been given information, important information, but she had no clue what to do with it. She knew no one, and had no idea what to do. All she could do was run, now an intangible being no one really took notice of. There was nothing she could do, and even if she could, as the idea bloomed in the back of her mind, would she want to? The idea of a giant chaotic fight, the streets splattered with blood and chaos appeared into her head. It made her tense, not just because of the horrendous mental image, but because there was something in the back of her shadowed mind urging such chaos on. Quickly pushing the thought from her mind, she began to run faster than ever, through the dark alleys and side streets that few ever traversed.

She found herself at a park, her shadow form no longer imitating regular shadows. Marina had grown tired of such, and knew she would be easily seen regardless. Whether she was a shadow, or in her 'true' form, she stood out. A monster, people had called her at her hometown. Mutants and non-humans weren't present there as much, and when she suddenly transformed, they recoiled in fear and disgust. Looking to her palms, she sighed, walking over toward one of the trees, 'standing' under it. Appearing from her shadow, she sat under the tree, her hood over her head again. Despite the fact that her horns were still visible, the giant jacket provided comfort for her, calming her anxiety ever so slightly. Letting out a deep sigh, she closed her eyes, falling into her thoughts of what she should do. Tell others? If so, how? Such questions rumbled loudly in her head like thunder, booming and crashing into her, leaving her only more confused and lost.

((OOC: ))

♭♫♪ Because even I fear Myself ♭♫♪
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

══ ═════ ══════════════════════ Eclipse Rider ═════
Devoted Hero of the People! ═ ══ ══ ═════

It was a particularly pleasant day in Punch city otherwise, especially so in the man-made cradle of urban nature that was the park. With a playground by the side of kids to enjoy, clean concrete paths for adults to stroll and jog down and a lake in the middle for older couples to sit by and watch the birds from, there was a little something for everyone if they cared to visit and relax in an open atmosphere such as this, a far cry from the hustle and bustle of the urban streets and buildings. Couples sat on grassy hills enjoying picnics, kids ran around doing whatever it was kids too and some relaxed underneath shady trees. And then, the fireAnt nation attacked.
Rising up from the ground amidst the sounds of confusion and panicked screams of the citizens present and watching on now with both surprise and horror, they came- Mutant Ant's with some semblance of humanoid shape, though hardly. Monsters of mandibles and chitin, chittering and writhing to shake the dirt from their previously burrowed bodies, drawn to the surface and the city itself for reasons unknown to the public for the moment- though quickly enough the half a dozen or so that had appeared in the park they made their intentions quite clear. After a slight pause, the mutants muttering among themselves in a language unheard of and undecipherable by a normal human mind they confirmed their orders and set about them- dashing forward and attacking anything and anyone within range with abandon and without aim. Destruction seemed to be their only goal in this assault. With their proportionate mutant strength they tore apart trees, playground equipment, fountains- everything that stood in the path of their hulking yet surprisingly speedy forms crushed, snapped, chopped and otherwise obliterated. The people in the park, confused and terrified began to run in all directions, only to see in horror that the Ant-men were quickly shepherding those within the park through their previously thought chaotic paths!

A woman with blonde hair screamed, clutching and shielding her newborn baby as one of the larger Ant-men, his twitching mandibles dripping with what could be saliva or a deadly poison in what one may assume to be either unbound rage or sadistic anticipation- the young mother screaming out helplessly, trying to position her form to protect her child and closing her eyes tight as one of the mutants larger arms raised itself to strike before descending towards her with a great force and hellish intent--

"..shooting stAR KICK~!!"

A sounding that seemingly built up out of nowhere matched a blow out of nowhere- as a strange blur of black, white and gold appeared, yelling these words as they unleashed a powerful and explosive dive-kick directly into the jaws of the beast (well, insect), knocking them a good distance away from the cowering woman with the force of the blow= the figure, with a stylized grace, did a back-flip after landing the kick, landing in the same spot. Coming into view, the sight was just as strange as the event itself if not more so- for the figure seemed to be a man from what the young mother could tell as she curiously but timidly opened her eyes, shocked but so very relieved to not be (nor her infant) smashed into the pavement she stood upon. The man was of the most bizarre appearance- clad in a black bodysuit with layers of grey armor on that with a golden trim, with a matching full helmet, the eyes of it being large, round and a glowing light blue. It was like something from a cheesy children's action series. They stood tall, putting their hands on their hips and spreading their legs apart a little for a most heroic and cliche stance possible, looking over to the person they had just directly saved.

"Have no fear ma'am, you will be fine and your precious child as well whilst I am here!" the figure bellowed in a comforting, if a little loud tone. "Now please stand well aside- I will handle these evil-doers!"
With that bold announcement, the young mother didn't need to told twice and quickly ran away to a growing group of curious onlookers, watching the spectacle. True enough this city was blighted by mutants and powered-up criminals- but there were also heroes, like what was probably this one. One or two had even heard rumors of a hero like this- a strange man in eccentric clothing being a cliché a hero as anyone could imagine... but perhaps a little bit of cliché was exactly the sort of medicine what this plagued city needed. The Ant-man, recovering and picking itself off the ground, looked towards the strange hero with perhaps curiosity or anger... it was very hard to tell. Two others of its kind made their way to the heroes side, the largest of the three and the group apparently being the one that was struck but moments ago- and also the one now loudly chittering, seemingly trying to communicate (or likely insult) the stranger in stranger armour.

However, the mysterious hero merely puffed out his chest and laughed with a great exaggeration- as he was unable to show any emotions through his face, his body language would have to convey quite a bit after all. "Ha-ha-ha! You ask of who I am? I am glad you asked!"
It was extremely doubtful the mutant Ant-man had asked that and the man had no way of knowing what was actually said, yet seemed to go on anyway- confusing most everyone watching, including the Ant-men. Especially the Ant-men, in fact.

"I am the Envoy of all Hope and Good! The Radiant Light that finds its way past any obstacle in it's way to illuminate the hearts of the world! I am-.."
Spreading his legs apart slightly more and dipping down a fraction, the man flung his right arm and his palm forward towards his foes, opening his hand as wide as possible. His left arm behind him and his head pointed the fight ahead and his long white scarf drifting in a possibly non-existent wind to the side- a most dramatic and cheesy pose that could only be more over-the-top if there was some sort of explosion in the background as he shouted out with bursts of sound and gusto his name for all the world to hear;
" ~ E - CLIPSE - RIIiiiiiiiiiIIIDER !! ~ "

══ ═════[ Company: General Populace / Ant-men | Location: City Park ]═════ ══

bakatsugu's Oppa

High-functioning Garbage

User Image
♏αℜ!ηα ╟╢αℜtVαℓε
'Spectyr'

Marina had calmed a tiny bit, laying under the tree, the quiet atmosphere allowing the barrage of confusion and internal conflict to calm. At least, that was until panic broke out, with the all too soon appearance of the threat she'd been warned of. The once peaceful park which was a relaxing and enjoyable place for young and old citizens alike quickly warped into a hellish disaster. Ant-men, the same as the mutant to whom she'd tried to protect began to sprout, their large, imposing frames bursting from the dirt like zombies. Naively, the shadow girl had believed that Punch City would have a bit longer before it was infiltrated. However, that was not the case it seemed, as about six of the giant beings invaded the once peaceful green space. Large holes now littered the park, and the ant mutants attacked and destroyed anything and everything in their path. Her mind reeled, head spinning as the living specter stood, watching the disastrous effect of her indecision. Neither side deserved casualties, and as she saw the insects attack citizens, she felt a wave of hundreds of giant mixed emotions crashed into her. Dread, fear, excitement, concern, even joy rushed over her, and she couldn't make sense of anything. Still, she could only watch, both despairing and secretly reveling as everything fell into chaos.

It took what seemed like forever for the girl to be able to actually move. By this time, one of the creatures was looming over a mother and child, clearly not with peaceful intent. As she appeared behind the creature, she realized she wasn't the only one intervening. Another form, some sort of sentai-styled suit clad being, who'd just dive kicked the very same ant-man was helping save the citizens. However, as more of the beings appeared, he began to yell something peculiar, an introduction of him being a warrior of light, Eclipse Rider. If it had not been for the circumstances, Marina would've found the man entertaining, and even commended him for his acting. He deserved to be on a children's TV program, she thought, as he had the appearance and attitude to match. But there was little time for such matters, and her mood suddenly steeled, focusing.

Raising her arms, she stepped back out of the creatures shadow, as the three insects were suddenly enveloped by shadowy claws, strongly wrapping around them, suppressing their movements. Clenching her fists, she quickly spoke to the hero. " Eclipse Rider, I'll hold off these, try to evacuate the people! They're solely targeting the citizens of Punch City! " Marina called, her voice louder than usual as she clenched her palms harder, knuckles going white.

The ant-beings struggled, mandibles clicking audibly as they thrashed. She was unsure how long she would be able to hold out for, but she refused to allow either side to make decisions they would come to regret. Still, the ideas of releasing her fellow mutants, of taking out the hero in front of her, and bringing even more chaos rolled into her head. It was painfully tempting, however, she meekly struggled to rationalize with herself. Internal conflict like this would lead to her powers becoming unstable, especially if she pushed herself to fatigue. Biting her lip, the girl's eyes glowed, a pulse of multiple different colors, horns suddenly flicking about, as the shadow arms grew larger with renewed strength. Marina, no, Spectyr refused to allow herself to weaken. She would maintain peace, even if she was injured in the process. In no way would she let her will weaken, nor would she lose her sanity, she promised herself as she focused more.

((OOC: Here ya go! Stuff's about to go DOWN! ))

Pose complete and ready for battle, Eclipse Rider, hero of the people, entered the fray. Bolting forward to meet the lurching attack of the largest central Ant-man which in fact was two punches- as the creatures had four arms, two larger on the top and two smaller ones nearer their middle it seemed; Eclipse Rider punched away the smaller fist with his own blow, surprised by how sturdy and difficult to knock away the lesser of the limbs was and making the quick decision to forgo trying to match the greater. Instead, the masked man dug his heels into the dirt and made a quick dodge backwards. The larger limbs punch was slower, but the force of it could be felt via the air it displaced alone! Truly, Eclipse Rider was not one of the greatest scientific knowledge or memory for facts, be he had heard of the common ants deceptive strength before... if these creatures held similar traits in proportion, it was no wonder they were able to cause such destruction upon the park. "Such power... truly you are quite the opponents, as well as a force that must be halted before you do any more damage!" Eclipse Rider commented, even if again it fell upon ears that could probably not understand him or his compliments to their ability whatsoever.

Anticipating the next stage of combat, Eclipse Rider braced themselves for blows that didn't come, which was of great surprise. What was also surprising was the appearance of what seemed to be a girl with horns, as well as some sort of shady tendrils she brought forth and wrapped around the 3 Ant-men in an effort to chain them down. As the large creatures struggled it seemed to have worked- but did on the other hand put a strain upon the girl, which was obvious from her slightly pained expressions... such was understandable, given the strength of these creatures on their own, let alone in triplicate! She spoke out to him, explaining some more of the situation- such information was of great use and alarming. More of them are to appear?! Rider quickly thought, raising his head slightly and looking to the sky. Hm... there are no mass disturbances similar to this yet...!

"I thank you for your assistance, you are a brave one indeed young miss!" Eclipse Rider exclaimed as a reply quite jovially, which was a tad weird given the severity of the dangerous situation they found themselves in- but such was the heroes cheery way. "..However, I cannot comply with what you request- I am a Warrior of Justice after all and these foes must account for their crimes! Besides that, if what you say is true and there are to be more of them appearing soon enough, it would seem you and your abilities are far more useful for evacuating the good citizens than myself and mine!"
Looking forward towards the hissing of the Ant-men, it was clear enough that slowly they were to wear down the girls powers- ones she could use better still to hold them at bay to protect those who needed protection, such as the powerless citizens- Eclipse Rider needed no such care, even if such generous considerations were flattering indeed!

"Let them loose- I cannot fight a foe in such a bound and sorry state...it would too shamefully underhanded! The fight must be as fair as possible in order for true justice to be served this day!" Eclipse Rider started, clenching his fists- his scarf trailing behind him. "I sense restraint and fear within you girl and I wonder if it is not just for the citizens and yourself, but these Ant-men as well? You are kind... but have no worries- I will make these evil-doers submit to the mighty blows of good, but I will not end their lives, I promise you here and now!" The man spoke with certainty and a force of command- he would not be erred from fighting these Ant-men... keeping the citizens safe was paramount, but escorting them was not to his strengths... fighting was his strength! Facing the creeping evil, whatever its form was his strength! A strength he would see put to good use and have his efforts for the side of justice be at maximum capability at all times!!

"Now release them and go quickly! The others have not appeared outside the park yet, but we have no time to lose!"

══ ═════[ Company: General Populace / Ant-men / Makina | Location: City Park ]═════ ══

bakatsugu's Oppa

High-functioning Garbage

User Image
♏αℜ!ηα ╟╢αℜtVαℓε
'Spectyr'

The mutant heard the justice bringers words, but was reluctant. Though she could understand wanting to fight them fairly, but either way, it wasn't fair. If she released them, it would be three against one. However, this 'Rider' did have a valid point, her powers would be far more helpful to evacuating, as she could ensure their safety as they moved from one place to the next. Not to mention, she knew who the leader of this group and the cause. Hopefully she could also attempt to find the ant Prince, and subdue his rage.

Slowly, she nodded, locking eyes with the hero, slowly loosening her grip. Still, she was unsure if this was a good idea. " Ready? I'm letting them go...in three....two....one! " As she let go of the beings, she fell through her own shadow, reappearing at the mother's side. "Ma'am? Please come with me. I assure you, I am going to help you evacuate and ensure you and your child's safety." Spectyr spoke, tone gentle despite the worrying circumstances. Staying calm in a leadership position was important, this she knew. The mother looked to her, eyes wide in fear, but she shakily stood. It was clear that the woman was quite concerned by her as well, but the shadow girl didn't focus on it. There were more important matters than her own emotions, and though they were on the edge of shattering like glass, she quickly took the woman's hand, once again entering the shadows. Exiting a ways from the fight, Marina quickly took up the job of finding more startled citizens that were unable to protect themselves.

After obtaining medium sized groups, she took them to the Town Hall, where other startled citizens were gathering. It wasn't the best place, as Punch City itself was a giant danger zone. She had told this to many of the officials, but they were unable to do much more than this. After she moved most of the citizens, she began to walk about the streets, searching through neighborhoods and other more secluded areas for any others. All the while, she kept an eye out for the base of operations for this invasion. Though she didn't know where their Prince had ended up, the Spectyr knew it was imperative she find him. Despite his unyielding words at their last meeting, the shadow girl believed that if she spoke with him, she could hopefully bring this to an end, and an end to her unstable state.

Seeing a fairly large group of the ant-men, she tensed, unable to really hide or do anything as she was in the center of an empty street. Around six, she thought, all of them looking about for citizens. A plan quickly formed in her mind, and the mutant found herself getting their attention, then running in the opposite direction of the town hall, for a large construction site. Making her way through it, she searched for a place to move them to. If she could coax them into a large ditch and used her shadows to move something over the top of it, she could contain some of the damage and the troops.

((OOC: Sorry this post is kind of odd XD I hope this all works out well! ))

Beloved Cultist

Luke Mc'Nicoll Brown

...I'm floating down a river...

================ "Terramancer" ================

The earth will shake
and the waters will rise

For the city dweller, it was hard to find real peace. Everywhere you looked there was another advertisement, everywhere you walked there was another car threatening to mow you down, and every time your ears perked up you heard nothing but complaining, the buzzing of phones and the horns of aggressive drivers. The city had it's own life, it's own rhythm, and it was one that Luke could never dance to. So hostile, so disruptive. Where Luke found peace in nature, in real life, today's man found peace in television and harmful technology, and while it was not his place to judge them, he still felt as though they were missing out on something.

They had parks, sure. Trees, ponds and enough grass for your dog to take a s**t on without you feeling too guilty about leaving it there, but no matter how deep in to the "park" you were, you could still see and hear the frantic struggling in the city. Relaxing was impossible. He sat alone, much like he always did as he watched the sky, the sun slowly setting behind the city skyline as the last trickles of light crept through the cracks between massive glass towers, barefooted on the grass facing in towards the pond in the center of the tiny oasis, where families walked their pets and teenagers came to get stoned. Most thought he was a stoner himself, and that he only found "peace in nature" because it meant he could act high all the time and nobody would care, but this was not the case...for whatever his opinion was worth.

His hands slowly stroked the grass at either side of him, as the bearded man stared off in to the sky before him, enjoying all that nature had to offer even in such a place as Punch City. The sky turning shades of purple and orange as the day slowly sunk in to the night, stars beginning to shine through the daylight as the wonder of space opened it's doors for another presentation of the marvelous world outwith Earth. As he rested his hands on the grass, the blades around his fingers began to extend and creep up his forearms, wrapping him tightly in their soft, itchy cover much as his legs had earlier, but he ignored this as "no big deal", it happened whenever he stayed still on the grass for too long, much like how bark, moss and vines could form on his body if he chose to allow it. He felt the sensation, but did not break contact with the sky as a small, warm smile stretched out from beneath his beard, his eyes closing lazily for a moment as he took a deep breath in through his nose and slumped back on the grass further, succumbing to sleep...

He didn't get much of it, as usual. A familiar lick crossed his face, heavy breathing battering against his skin as he was licked again, snapping his eyes open and sitting up so quickly that the grass wrapping around his arms and legs hardly had time to retract back in to the ground. It was his dog, a large Chow named "Sally", black in colour and about as hairy as they came. She walked around with no leash, as she was never more than a few feet from Luke, and more obedient than most dogs he had ever met. Luke had seen her attacked, bitten full force on the nose by a larger dog and not move a muscle, all because Luke didn't say so. "Come on then girl, let's go.." he sighed, the peace he had longed for all day interrupted by a less than amused canine, who needed some more attention. He rubbed his right hand on the top of her head, scratching at her skin lightly which caused her jaw to open up lazily and a heavy looking purple tongue to hand from her mouth, her small triangular ears perking up as she began to fall in to step with her friend.

Still barefooted Luke found a path, walking alongside it with his feet still in the grass he let the wind guide him to his nearest exit, back in to the concrete jungle that was the city. He didn't want to go, but he had to unless he planned on just letting the grass consume him entirely, becoming little more than an oddly shaped bump in the ground. Maybe one day, but not here, and not now. Aside from the occasional chatter, the sound of birds in the trees and of course the commotion in the adjacent city the park was more or less silent, which is exactly why when the cheering of children was heard, that Luke felt drawn towards it. His dog stopped first, looking over in the direction it was coming from before looking back to Luke, who smirked and replied quietly "On ye' go then", his dog darting off to inspect the noise happily. She was big, but a softie, and her appearance made her a big hit with children considering she looked like a big, slobbering teddy bear. He picked up a jog as he followed so as not to leave his dog alone for too long, knowing full and well what was going on but still feeling the need to go and watch anyway, and soon enough his suspicions were proven correct.

"Justice punch", it made him laugh under his breath as he clicked his fingers for his dog to come back, so as not to disturb the sparring. The two were here almost every single time Luke was, putting on shows for the kids and showing them how to be super heroes. It was all in good fun, and Luke enjoyed watching the two, despite how full contact it looked. It was just ending as soon as Luke got there, and he saw the two heroes hug one another before breaking off, the young man running off down the street as the shorter woman found herself a bench to relax on, children scattering back to their homes after another day of entertainment brought to them by some of Punch City's most well known vigilantes. He didn't know much about Chaeli, other than her name and the fact that she at least sounded English, which was an interesting enough conversation starter given Luke's (very) Scottish accent. He gave her a moment however, seeing her relaxing reminded him of himself only a few minutes ago, and he was about to be Sally...except perhaps he wouldn't lick her face. Light on his feet the vest clad, dread haired man found himself sitting next to the "famous hero", initiating conversation with little more than a small, exhaled chuckle and "Justice punch, aye?", a playful grin stretching across one side of his face as he reached a hand down between his legs to scratch the now laying dog behind it's ear, to keep it occupied for a moment while he spoke...

((OOC: Shitty opening, and I've not got a suitable image yet, but one will be featured soon.))

Suzuki Mine

As the elements reclaim
What was taken

================ ================
User Image
T'kkhe'kk
❝Th e blood of my ancestors.❞
==== ☠==== ====
The Hive
☠==== ==== ☠====

T'kkhe'kk stood on the side of the boom arm of a crane, leaning forward and allowing his multitude of senses to inspect the electrical and pheromone signatures of the City which would be oppressed. Cloistered around him were physical specimens which almost put himself to shame. The second highest caste of the Homo-Optera society were soldiers so well decorated in combat that they have achieved the rank of Noble, who acted as generals in the large spanning military of the Insectoids, and acted as personal protection to the Queen while on excursion and in the birthing chamber. They ranged in heights of Nine feet and above. Their girth rivaled the imposing reaches of T'kkhe'kk but came with a number of weapon-like chitin appendages across their hands. Ranging from large tower shields for defensive capabilities to razor sharp blades and long pole arms fused to their hands, they were a visual representation of warfare brilliance and deadliness. As they stood tall in a milling group around the prince, fluttering their wings at sporadic occasions in an attempt to keep their balance as the Prince and them addressed each other in a war council in a spot of new humanly beginnings. The translation of this conversation would follow, roughly, as follows.

"Your highness, The drones are proving some what ineffective against the humans."

"That's why we don't rely on them to win our battlefield conquests. How long until the bulk of our military forces arrive?"

"Sire, it will be several hours until they arrive. The King..."

"The King is coming here?!"

"Yes sire. The distress signal you sent has mobilized nearly every member of the colony."

"Our Queen?"

"She has stayed back in the heartlans. She is in her period of laying. But besides the Nobles and Drones to care for her, and some Specialized Workers to feed them all, everyone else is approaching. Such a massive force will take some time to move."

"If the King is coming then these humans are all dead."

"Our King is ruthless, sire."

"When should I expect the first scouting party?"

"Within the day, my Prince."

"Good. I'll need a force to accomplish anything here."

"We are at your command, sire."

"And you'll stay by my side. First thing we should do is attempt to choral the humans. With their numbers congregated, we can kill them much more quickly. T'zkuk'kallko, fly over the city and do your best to find the highest concentration of humanity."
One of the massive Generals pounded his chest with four fists and took off to the heavens like a rocket. He was gone in a silent slight almost instantly.

"The rest of you, thicken your armor and steel yourself for Ba..." T'kkhe'kk flung his massive head up and emitting the same form of warning proclamation as he had earlier. The shriek shredded the air, adding at several octaves lower were the generals who shrieked at their volume peak to create a wall of sound to flood the construction site. After that, the four Homo-Optera moved with such perfect and precise synergy without uttering so much as a sound to the others that it almost seemed like uncanny precognition with the others. It gave them an almost supernatural quality, like one being controlling all the creatures. The Hive Mind and the super organism abilities of the Ants was as amazing as it was terrifying for it's foes.

T'kkhe'kk took the middle and moved at a higher rate of speed as he propelled himself towards the strange pheromone they'd all received and the distressed chittering of a group of drones which wafted through the air. His tactic was to use his superior frontal assault to garner the attention of the intruder in a perfectly orchestrated plan of attack which was implemented more through instinct then strategy, it would seem to onlookers. While this took place, his Generals would swoop in from the flanks in a pincer maneuver with the last General coming with a crushing blow from above. The Generals would meet simultaneously, several moments after T'kkhe'kk began his attack. But as he approached the beacon of the pheromone, he skidded to a stop before it in a slight surprise. It was the Shadow from previously. She didn't leave and she was assisting in the resistance against his people. A conflict of conscious struck him in this moment and almost instantaneously he had made his decree. So he quickly stood tall before her and raised his massive arms at his side.

Two jagged spears stopped their decent a foot away from her neck, and one bludgeon of cruel proportions stopped a hairs bredth above her head. Having called the assault off, the Generals clustered around T'kkhe'kk and towered over his anatomy even if they were unable to cast their prodigious shadows over his strategic mind an battle prowess. The Prince lowered his arms back to his sides and stepped towards the Shadow to speak with her.

"You tried to help me before. For that, we will let you live. Now heed my warning and leave here." His whisper carried such a grave meaning that it seemed to radiate through everyone in the vicinity that it added a power and volume by it's dire consequences. Having said his piece, the Homo-Optera turned and began to walk back to a hidden place to conspire the King's arrival.

==== ☠==== ==== ☠==== ==== ☠====
XXXXXXCompany: Several of his Generals
XXXXXXXXLocation: Construction site
XXXXXXXXXXMood: Militaristic

ll_MaiiFantasia_ll

Romantic Abductee

User Image

Ϻ.A.D # 625-365-35-3536644
AKA Maddie

♡ location Punch City// Unidentified AllywayUser Image

♡ company StaticUser Image

♡ objective Acquire InformationUser Image

█║▌│█│║▌║││█║▌│║║█║█║▌│█║▌│║║█ ║▌│█│║▌║││█║▌│║║█║█║▌│█║▌│║║█

a n a l y z i n g . . . User Image

[Reboot. Successful.]

Identification.
                                                          MaddieUser Image

Coordinates.
                                                          40.7127° N, 74.0059° W // Punch CityUser Image

Power Supply.
                                                          100%User Image

After a few moments of waiting, the internal modems that were Maddie's consciousness hummed to life once again, performing her default mannerisms of awareness by blinking silently. Coincidently, the android had found herself involuntarily staring up toward the sky, much like the first time she had booted up earlier that evening-- the only difference was that this time instead of blaring car alarms and crushed metal, there were pattering feet and distant screams and instead of the horned mutant staring at her, another was in her place.

[Identification. Static]

Though her face sat unmoving and devoid of emotion, Maddie was internally happy to see the familiar mutant again and more so that the girl appeared unharmed by the previous events following the robot's "mysterious" shut down. Sadly however, she couldn't find the time to enjoy this sense of kinship as a strange and over powering feeling invaded her systems. Some of which was deemed to be confusion, as she was only now wondering just how in the world they had gotten to their current location, while the other stimulus was something identical to betrayal and that of failure.

Searching with in her systems, Maddie would find that she couldn't fully recall what had happen moments prior, an unnerving error on her part, as she could only remember fragments of the event: a fuzzy picture of the insect, a burst of energy spearing through her skull and then it all went to black.

"Static. You shut me down." she spoke, it sounding more as an observation then a question. She was silent for a moment as she averted her eyes, them scanning the area of where they had taken refuge. It appeared to be a simple alley way one that stretched not far onto a busy street of busting people. Nevertheless they appeared to be moving quiet quicker than normal, Maddie tilting her head at their hast...it would require a bit more stimulates for her to realize they there all in a panic as she once again stared toward the energy mutant, hoping for an explanation.

"Please provide input so I may make corrections. I do not understand."

█║▌│█│║▌║││█║▌│║║█║█║▌│█║▌│║║█║▌│█│║▌║││█║▌│║║█║█║▌│█║▌│║║█

101010101011111111101010101000101010100001010101010000001010101010100
                                                          0000010101010111110101010110100001011011111010101011101011010111011001
                                                          101010101010100000000010101111111101010100000001000101010001001010101
                                                          010101010010100110100000001010100101010100101010101111101010100101011

"jaqi-kun"
Zed

The lighter sparked from every strike of the flint. The wheel forced to spin, and forcing the sparks to fly. Finally on the fifth strike, the flame was born. The flame was brought up to a small tobacco stuffed paper tube. The end lit aflame. Soon the lighter was slammed shut, killing the flame so soon after it was born. Smoke exhaled from the mouth that held the cigarette. The figure that the mouth belonged to stared down at the wooden counter that was the bar.

A bottle of beer was placed there, or at least he believed it was beer. The man had no sense of taste, so for all he knew it could had been piss. If so, it was the most he ever paid for piss. He continued to stare down, every so often he would take a drink from his piss, beer, whatever it was. He inhaled the smoke, against not able to both taste or feel the smoke. His thoughts roamed, which seemed to be the only thing that he could do, was think. So this was interrupted by a finger tapping on the table. He did not hear the tap, but he could see it.

The man soon looked up to see the bartender. His expressions, his body langauge, the emotion that spread on his face. He was frantic, in a panic of some sort. His mouth moved, but no words came out. It was the shame of being deaf, though he was glad he didn't have to hear the panic in the voice. Though he could still read his lips. It was very unclear to the man though.

Something about Ant men or giant insects. He seemed to be leaving, running away so he does not fall victim to the bug people. The bartender then started to shout at him, at least that is what his face looked like it was doing. There was something about having the man leave. The man shook his head, refusing to do so and tapped on the counter himself, signalling for another drink.

This seemed to piss the man off. He smacked the bottle from the counter, demanding him to leave or he was going to have to force him to leave. The man then started to doing multiple signals with his hands, trying to speak in sign langauge. The bartender has known him for a while to know how to understand it him.

-Give me the keys. If your going to run from your business, then might as well hand the business over to me. I will drink my way into the apocalypse-

The bartender seemed to sigh and reached into his own pocket, pulling out the keys and tossing them onto the counter. Then he was told to ******** off and hoped he died. Or something a long those lines.

-See you tomorrow then-

The man sat there. This was Zed the Zombie. And that ******** a*****e for got to get him another beer.

With an agreed cooperation and a plan set about, the girl left abruptly- and as such just as abruptly her powers over the trio of mutants faded and left them free to move and invade the city once more- but they would find the masked hero, Eclipse Rider, in their path! At the split second the mutants were released the action hero sprung himself towards the central, largest figure of the trio he presumed to be their leader- getting in close and delivering a quick punch to its abdomen with a measure of precision but mostly focusing on speed and what power he could muster. However, his fist collided with chitin- very hardy chitin that felt as if he had punched hard wood or perhaps even some sort of metal for a metaphorical comparison- an experience that was neither pleasant nor confidence-boosting to his future prospects in this fight.
The Ant-man's reaction was immediate and though not quite as swift, far more effective- with a backhand swing of its left larger arm, it swatted away the hero with a simple yet effective motion- the blow finding itself far more potent than the human's indeed, if you compared how distant each recipient of the respective blows were knocked back (or in the Ant-mans case, not at all).

Still, this battle was only starting. The two other Ant-man hurried forward, their forms smaller than their supposed commander in their particular unit, but still nonetheless notably larger than the average man and hulking monstrosities in their own rights. Their attacks were mostly punch-based and surprisingly accurate in a way that suggested a level of discipline. Did these insects have a natural fighting style, or was this the hints of some sort of martial arts? A most peculiar notion- but not one Eclipse Rider had the luxury nor the intellectual mind to dwell upon for long at all... mostly because most of his mindset was taken up by the taxing task of dodging or at least blocking whatever punches he can as two of these creatures attacked him straight-on, yet were large enough to cover some of his sides as well. A crashing block into his bracers here, a nimble side-step there and a twirl there (including of course the flashy fluttering of his beloved white scarf) he escaped the brunt of their wrath... and began to work out a rhythm, attempting a few counter-blows or swift hits of his own here and there. At first most failed and some got him some nasty hits to his sides, but practice truly made perfect and sure enough, Eclipse Rider began to recover some lost ground. The two Ant-men he was currently dueling began to chitter louder, allowing one to naturally guess that they were either surprised or angered by the notion of a human possessing the capability to fight back so readily.
"There it is, the opening!" The strange "warrior of justice" proclaimed, ducking down to avoid a swinging of the left Ant-mans mighty fist by such a risky dodge underneath of it- but he was not someone that would place himself in such an obviously dangerous situation without some form of reasoning! Using some momentum and the previously mentioned rhythm he had adapted himself, Eclipse Rider swung around his right foot for a decisive blow. However, this was not to be a trip- after all, these insects were large and had more than enough limbs to keep themselves stable if their weight alone could not suffice... yes, it would be most likely impossible for someone of Eclipse Rider's level of strength at the moment to trip such a being.

But tripping was not Eclipse Rider's intent- instead, their kick landed higher than the Ant-mans legs or thighs, but instead attacked the smaller area of abdomen. This cause the strange evil-doer to buckle over slightly out of recoil- leaning just enough to find itself in the painful trajectory of its comrades stronger punch, that landing against its shoulder with an audible BAM, before creeping up into its face and sending it flying given how much ferocity was held within their attacks. A cunning redirection!
Though of course, the Ant-man that was still standing before him did not see the simplistic brilliance in their opponents combat but instead felt only ire. The leader of the group who had opted to stay back and allow the grunts to finish the job it seemed called out, apparently annoyed by this turn of events even more so- giving new energy and a frenzy to the remaining grunt of the duo.

Stepping back again and again, Eclipse Rider focused himself upon dodging once more- these hits were strong enough to require absolute avoidance if possible... each one that was allowed to land had the capability to do serious damage after all- damage that he could not take freely if he was to fight off multiple warriors of this kind. However, though he found himself in a tight spot, there was a signal of hope yet- as some of the citizens called out- cheering his name and complimenting his first victory against these insect invaders. "Yeah! You show 'em!" they cried- true most of them would not yet remember the heroes name... after all, he was but a minor hero for the moment and had only been at this for just over a week now... but their praise was genuine and filled the Envoy of Hope and Good with delight nonetheless. With a more pressing side-step, Eclipse Rider gave himself enough room to quickly turn to the citizen and offer what appeared to be a strange salute- with one fist upon his hips and two fingers pointing to the side of his head. "You fill me with pride with your support, good citizen! But please give me some peace of mind and get to safety so that I may fight these foes with no worries!"
The last remaining civilians seemed to understand, most hurrying themselves with both nervousness and now a bit of confidence- the man in his suit was strange, but he was getting results and fighting back- and to give these people that hope- the thought that justice may truly be served swiftly and properly... that was enough for Eclipse Rider, in a way- but he would not stop there quite yet.

Beginning to notice weak-points, Eclipse Rider performed an upwards blow to one of the grunts larger arms' joints, apparently knocking something in their anatomy out of place with such a precise blow. "Ya-ta!" he cried, though this blow had cost him speed- which allowed for the grunt to land an attack of his own... though it was not a punch this time, but instead some sort of extending mouthpiece that jutted out uncomfortably, biting into the shoulder of Eclipse Rider and causing immediate piercing pain.
"Ngh!" Exclaiming with a sharp inhale of breath of surprise, Eclipse Rider snapped back immediately, releasing his shoulder from the jaws of the beast quite literally- but against the normal processes of the normal mind and the advice of common sense, he did not stay in this new realm of personal space for long but instead rebound himself back, jumping up with a sideways motion.
"Orions-belt-body-BLOW~!" he yelled out, apparently delcaring another attack. With each word said another stage of the four-step technique was perform. First were two quick kicks, one higher and one slightly lower- the third cry was him spinning around, gaining some extra force to finally land a far more forceful third kick inbetween where the two landed and for far more dramatic effect- this one landing against the face of the Ant-man, a slightly sickening crack echoeing from what Eclipse Rider could only assume to be a breaking mandible. Like an extremely large and armoured sack of potatoes it slumped down, joining its comrade on the floor. Eclipse Rider did not have long to observe his handiwork... after all, with a loud cry the largest of the three resounded a violent intent, apparently inspired by this unexpected show of strength from their prey of humanity. But this was all guesswork from Eclipse Rider's hopeful perspective, mind you.

However, the puncture marks on his shoulder were leaking a slight amount of blood and his body underneath his suit was more battered and bruise than he'd care for... and he couldn't help but dread the condition he may find himself after fighting a stronger specimen of these rampaging Ant-men. To make matters worse, at the behest of the war cry their leader called out to the heavens, it seemed the other three that were before keen enough to terrorize other areas of the park were now well on their way to this location as well.
Still, where there is a will... there is always a way!

══ ═════[ Company: General Populace / Ant-men | Location: City Park ]═════ ══

bakatsugu's Oppa

High-functioning Garbage

User Image
♏αℜ!ηα ╟╢αℜtVαℓε
'Spectyr'

Spectyr walked briskly through the halls. Something wasn't right, she thought, as with each turn, MORE of the insect-hybrids appeared. Though it was likely from her emotions, she had no idea why they were so close by. Her already foggy and jumbled head became even more confused, the sudden bursts of violent and downright villainous ideas appearing even more often. A side effect of the nature of her powers she'd believed, but it was no use in worrying about it now. Dealing with it was the main issue, a task that seemed more cumbersome the longer she tried to lure them away.

Turning through the partially open building, she could hear the chattering of the mutants behind her. Mandibles clicking with what she could only imagine to be annoyance as they padded through the halls, her thin frame randomly reappearing and disappearing like flames as she danced through the shadows. Caught up in running, she failed to realize where exactly she was going, and found herself at a dead end. Prepared to make a quick getaway, the girl's frame tensed, as her horns froze as well. A plethora of the beings appeared, and in a flash they were at her, clearly aimed to kill. However, they stopped, and the Shadow mutant found herself face to face with the insect she'd been searching for. Apparently, this was some form of temporary base, she guessed, and the ruckus she'd caused was quite obvious. She'd accomplished her goal much sooner than she'd thought, and it made her a bit relieved.

The other Insect-men had lowered their weapons away from her, allowing her to relax a slight bit. T'kkhek'kk's words were of no surprise, and she had known he wouldn't have been happy to see her. Feeling even more volatile, the girl opened her mouth." Wait. I need to speak with you- " Spectyr added, but he quickly turned from her, clearly finished with their conversation. Emotions piled up, and she felt hopeless. How could she solve this giant fight if she couldn't even settle her own internal strife? This thought made her feel even more lost, angry, and despair-ridden.

It was that which brought the conflicted being to a leaning position against the wall, rubbing her temples. They could likely still sense her emotions, and the shadow girl partially hoped that was the case, as the whirl of emotions kicked up further. Shadows around her began to morph, creating dark figures that grinned in an inhumanly large fashion. Her own abilities, taunting her, urging her to just fall prey to insanity. Taking a deep breath, she shakily closed her eyes, willing the beings out of existence. Trying to empty her mind, the girl's emotions struggled, in an attempt to shut her conscience down. After a moment, she calmed ever so slightly, and Spectyr quickly walked toward the exit. Her own powers were unstable, and the almost constant presence of shadowy forms at the edges of her vision were proof of such. Currently, she needed to follow the ant-mutant's leader, however, in her state this was far from a safe idea. Letting out a shaky sigh, the girl chuckled, every decision she made was beginning to cause conflict in her mind.

Releasing her head, the small dark figure focused on one task, finding the exit. At the very least, she could inform the others about what she'd encountered. But what others? Marina knew no one, especially not any heroes. Sure, she'd spoken to the 'Eclipse Rider' but she doubted her would still be there, or that she could make it to the park. Her mind reeled for a moment, suddenly the shadows in her vision getting more prominent as they creeped farther into the depths of her thoughts. It was annoying, she couldn't do anything to stop it, as the more she tried to slow her mind down and calm herself, the more conflicted she felt. Which led to even more uncertainty, which led to her falling further.

((OOC: ))

Cyrik

Romantic Abductee

User Image

cαll mє I N K, dαrlíng.

чσu knσw whєn чσu'rє clσsє чσu rєαllч turn mє σn thαt's whч í wαnt чσu sσ вαd whєn чσur gσnє, чєαh cσmє σn, cσmє σn αnd tαkє mє hσmє plєαsє stαч wíth mє αnd dσn't чσu lєαvє mє αlσnє 【 чσu drívє mє wíld ! ! ! 】

w h o: (ZED)

w h a t: (COMPLAINING)

w h e r e: (SOME BAR)

Ah Punch City, the center to all excitement now a days. Media often celebrated it as one of the most populated mutant citys in the world and with statistics like that, many super powered individuals were eager live up to that title. Day and night the villains and heroes clashed with one another but neither side seemed to ever get anywhere. How lame. It was more like a game. Back and forth one would get the upper hand but just like that someone else would pull the rug right from under them! Despite this though , it never made the game any less fun especially for spectators--just place your bets and watch the teeth fly!

This was much more Ink's style.

Skipping happily though the streets the young mutant made her way through the city. It was easy to see that people seemed to be in much more of a hurry then normal city life. Hmmm then again. She supposed giant mutant ants would be a good reason for that but like most natural disasters she was counting on the heroes to clean it up, it was their job after all! Though she couldn't evade a sense of curiosity as to where these invading pests had come from? As she recalled there were numerous reports in the news about some ant looking guy doing good deeds across the city, what a shame he was kinda cute--guess the guy finally snapped, most non humanoids did as people were never as accepting to them as they were to more humanesque super beings. Ink included. Her ethnic gaze watching the hurrying people part a path for her as they ran. She was used to it now a days, in fact it sort of made her feel like a celebrity, the spotlight causing her to act as such as a freighted man came plowing into her in a panic while he ran alongside the evacuees.

It was possible he intended to just bash her out of the way like so many other people were doing to each other as they began clamoring over on another to escape but in spite of his intentions he seemed to realize it wasn't the best of ideas as first his hand then entire self was sent flying through a runny wall of liquid before splashing out the other side. Growling, the mutant stepped forward her fists clenched tightly at her sides as her body automatically began to ripple back to its normal lady-like from, the man looking on in shock as she did so.

"Hey pal, you blind somethin'?! You got all this side walk and you gotta go though ME!? Maybe next time you could have a little common decency! Now better get outta here before I sap every molecule of liquid outta you!" Throwing up her hands in an attack ready bluff the man was quickly on his feet just before hastily disappearing into the crowd, the dripping mutant placing her arms back at her sides as she laughed. Truth be told she really couldn't suck out peoples moister, but hey he didn't know that and it sent out the perfect message to all who heard and saw her little outburst as the last of a group pasted her on the street, leaving her alone besides a few stragglers. That'll teach them.

It would be only moments later that Ink finally arrived to the establishment she had been looking to find, a rather filthy pub at the edge of town. She grumbled. It wasn't her favorite of places, preferring the champagne bars in the richer districts of the city but here she supposed you could get drunk all the same. Entering the bar with no doubt in her mind, Ink spotted what or who she had been looking for, making a b-line toward him while at the same time kicking the many bar stools and tables that littered her path out of the way until she stood scornfully behind the bar, lightly slamming her liquid palms onto the bar's hard wooden surface in front of him.

"ZED! Why aint I surprise your here drinking while the whole city's goin' up in a panic?!" She growled impatiently her hands finding their natural spot on her hips, her voice echoing in a ringing tone as she spoke though her liquefied vocal cords. It sounded much like it would if a normal person spoke underwater though the zombie would never be able to experience this even though many perceived this to being a good thing as Ink was known for being a particularly whiny individual and her high pitched valley girl slang was just the icing on the cake.

"Commoooon I thought you were gonna take me out tonight." Staring at him the slime began to pout waiting for a response. As much as she liked to complain she was legitimately hoping they'd go do something finally other than sitting in a rank bar with cheap drinks.

Bizi1988

Invisible Friend

User Image

═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════

n ' a i s e xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ɪ·ᴠᴇ ʙᴇᴄᴏᴍᴇ sᴘʟɪᴛ
xxxxxxxxxxxxa k a xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ʏᴏᴜ sᴇᴇ;
xxx« t a t i c » xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ɪ ᴀᴍ sᴛɪʟʟ ᴍᴇ xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ʜᴏᴡ sᴛʀᴀɴɢᴇ ᴛʜɪs ᴄʜᴀɴɢᴇ ᴄᴀɴ ʙᴇ
User Image

xxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxx

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔

xxxxxxxx An'aise wasn't too sure it was a great idea after she had executed it. Now, she was pacing around and occasionally leaning over the still body of Maddie, whom was shut down temporarily because of an overcharge of energy she'd shaken her with. She figured, at the time, that being able to shut at least Maddie down would keep the conflict from ensuing further. Thing was, though, at the exact moment she'd managed to knock out Maddie, the horned girl had taken the ant-guy somewhere. So, really, An'aise shut Maddie down for almost no reason. Almost. So now here she paced in a random alley way, waiting for any signal of Maddie's reboot.

xxxxxxxx There was a faint noise coming from the side of An'aise, and immediately she was at the robot's side, dangling over her with concern and almost dread in her bright, skylight orbs. When Maddie's optics blinked open, seeing her awake, An'aise brightened and smiled in mostly relief. "Oh thank God, you're alright." She took a few moments, listening as Maddie spoke. She was still laying down and An'aise decided to lift her up, helping the robot to stand with her on their feet. They'd have to start walking soon, which meant An'aise would have to power down. Blue haired girls with coordinating outfits weren't a usual sight in Punch City (odd enough). "I did shut you down; yeah. I'm sorry about that, Maddie, I just didn't want to cause any more trouble than we already were in." An'aise explained with some breath to her words.

xxxxxxxx Hearing Maddie's second statement prompted a quick and almost wary smile and a slight chuckle. "You see, that whole brawl that was stirred earlier, with you and the ant guy and the shadow horns; people kind of.. saw? And well, now we're in a bit of a stick." A pause. "Don't worry though, I can get you to my house without that much attention drawn at us." And with that, An'aise smiled a bright and mischievous smile. Sparks began to fly off of her as her blue persona began to shed.

xxxxxxxx Her hair seemed to get a little shorter, still in pig tails, and became a nice chocolate-y brown. Her eyes were like browning autumn leaves and her outfit wasn't blue but varying tans, reds, and whites. Instead of circuit metal on her cheeks, she had a band-aid on one, covering a recent wound.

xxxxxxxx "So, when I'm like this, I'm An'aise Foster. I'll give more details when we get home." And so, An'aise offered her hand to guide the robot home. She seemed like she was in a bit of a haste, mainly because there was a panic in the streets and she was really, really hungry.

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔

ooc
this is such a cussy reply im sorry hfdsjkfgs ; - ;
xxx

[.chopper.]

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items