Hilarious Gekko

8,800 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Conversationalist 100
User Image

MERRIWYN CAIN NAWEN

xxxxxxHEALTH ◢■■■■■■■■■■◣
                                                      xxxxxxLOCATION NEAR BY ARMORY
                                                      xxxxxxCOMPANY THE TEAM

● ┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈ ●

Whole flight, Cain has locked herself up in her cabin and waited peacefully till the flying can landed safely back on the ground. She hated it, every moment of it made her stomach twirl and tense in all the stress. “God's help me...” She muttered as slight turbulence shook the room. Her hand reached out for the staff as she brought it tightly to herself. “For effin' sake-... what did I do wrong in my life to deserve this?!”

Another shake, but this time a violent one brought her to her feet. “******** this.” She dared to curse under her breath, as she quickly rushed out the door.

“Everyone gear up-....”

It must have been Garret- was his name Garret? It didn't matter at this moment. Strapping her staff to her back, she quickly ran towards where male voice came from, dodging the ship crew while they went on. “Guys!!” She called out to her team, but another shake paralized her. Gripping onto the closest pipe she let out a shameful squeal while waited for ship to gain stability again. “Wait for me damn it!”

GQueerDeer's Partner

User Image||Octavia Palmer||

"Doctor Palmer, if you please!" Octavia called to the man's retreating back, though she doubted he heard. Turning away from him, she finally dropped her dish in the proper receptacle and trotted after him. She slipped in to the meting room a few minutes later, in the midst of an outburst from the commander. She observed the few exchanges that followed, waiting to interject, but she realized she waited too long once the ship began rocking. Her left hand felt the outline of the dagger tucked up her right sleeve, which suddenly felt very inadequate as the commander shouted to be ready for battle. She dropped her satchel of books and followed Forland to the armory, hoping she could grab a few pistols before she encountered any hostility. On her way she saw a young woman clinging to a pipe and calling out. Octavia reached out and gripped her upper arm firmly, hoisting her up and positioning her towards the armory. When Octavia got inside she began hunting for shotguns and tucking several in to her belt along with ammo and powder. She called out the door to the young woman "What'll it be? You're likely to need more than a staff for this lot."

Location: Armory xx||xx Company: the team xx||xx OOC: Sorry for taking so long to reply...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff