Welcome to Gaia! ::

'Pon a silent terra' laid a beautiful land, covered in most tree, it was a soothing area. Deep within a forest edge laid a beach. The sand a tannish-brown colour warm, yet cold at the same. The night's glow seemed to light up the beach, the stars as a pathway. The tides silently crashed 'mong the cold rock edges, the silence was a beaut'. A girl sat 'pon the beach, writing. This was her spot... The silence... the beauty... everything was perfect.
===============================================
Please be literate ^o^ No internet chat or such please. There are rules, yes.
1. Please post atleast a paragraph (3-5+ sentences) per post.
2. Nothing over pg-13
3. I will let you cuss, keep the f word to a minimum
4. Don't be mean
5. No fighting much
6. Don't do anything stupid... (Ie: Start a war or anything)
===============================================
You do not have to post a biography or anything, but please atleast describe your character a tiny bit within your first post.
The girl watched the silent night within awe... Everything was just perfect... The sky, the night, the waves... Each and every single crash brought her into deeper thoughts. She continued writing 'pon her notebook all her thoughts. She silently watched the night sky... Her spring green kimono blended to the forest behind her, her snug black net top blended into the darkened sky. Her hazelnut-aburn eyes concentrated 'pon the sky silently.
Cryhistal
The girl watched the silent night within awe... Everything was just perfect... The sky, the night, the waves... Each and every single crash brought her into deeper thoughts. She continued writing 'pon her notebook all her thoughts. She silently watched the night sky... Her spring green kimono blended to the forest behind her, her snug black net top blended into the darkened sky. Her hazelnut-aburn eyes concentrated 'pon the sky silently.

*slowly walks out of the edge of the deep woods* "well hello i am ryu who are you?"
Cryhistal

*runs out of the deep woods* "wow.... damn how did you get through there???? i had a hell of a time gettin through there"
The girl looked up at the new person whom just invaded. I have my ways.... She told the new person. She watched the night sky still, perhaps more people would not hurt... She silently continued writing, ignoring the fact of the new person.
((Can you capitalize etc? That's literacy. Thank you.))
((I hate this lag...))
{{Hiya. I would like to join. Does this RP have a time? Modern, I'm asuming, but I could be wrong...}}

Dapper Genius

Studies the ocean from a high tree in the woods. The moon's light reflecting of the gentle waves that lapped at the edge of the shore. What a peaceful night. She let her feet hang down from the brance she sat on, kicking them back and forth and smiling to herself at the apparent beauty in her surroundings. The trees around her were in shades of grey, the darkest grey an almost black, which happend to be the bark of the tree. The leaves were a lighter grey and when a small wind blew it rustled the leaves. The sounds of the forest around her were just as soothing as the sight of the water beyond the shore.
*Tomas watched the strange exchange between the two at the waters edge. Tomas was a young boy about the age of 16. He had grown up in the wilderness after being abandoned by his parents at birth. Tomas had deep blue eyes, and short blond hair. His only clothes were what he could steal from a local town. Clothes that wouldnt be missed, they were torn, and had many, many holes.
*From his perch in a nearby tree he just watched. He often came to watch this girl. She was always so peaceful, just sitting on a rock, scribbling something on a piece of paper. But the newcomer he did not know. And he watched, seeing what would unfold.
*subtly farts and then briskly walks away*
* walks down by beach *
angel_4_u
{{Hiya. I would like to join. Does this RP have a time? Modern, I'm asuming, but I could be wrong...}}
((Modern, but more in a calm setting.. no bbguns or stuff...))
*walks in, lookin around*
The girl silently noticing the greater amount of prescence within the terra'. Not feeling up to confronation to them, she silently continued her thoughts. She wrote 'pon the paper silently, the scripture in a vastly small size and in cursive. The wind blows as 'pon the night, the sky a darkened colour, the night loved. Many surround as the prescence gets more and more crowded, not to confrontation, I sit and write to you... she wrote 'pon a steady pace. She silently sat writing, ignoring the surroundings 'lest something 'come loud.
((KingofTown, I will pretend that did not happen.))
Nyra sighed as she got up. Her back was wet from the dew on the ground, but she didnt care. It had been so peaceful, fogeting everything. Just staring at the stars. She brushed some sand out of her hair and got up. She stood up and streached. Her left leg was asleep, and she walked with a limp down the beach. When the feeling in her leg finally came back, she was quite away down the beach.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff