Welcome to Gaia! ::

Angelic Recalibrator

5,425 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Angelic Alliance 100
DreamCatcherKitty

Rule # 7; an ox must always establish where he is: In my bed in my dorm with Usagi. Alone.
Rule #3; A cow must always know their company: My star-crossed lover, Usagi
Rule #19; An Ox must stay true to their inner thoughts: God is who decides our marriage? What, were our names drawn from a hat and placed together? I don't agree with faith! I believe you have to work for anything worthwhile! Especially life partnership!

User Image

User Image
{Leon Valaris}

Leon listened to her explanation about this "God", and replied exuberantly. "I declare shenanigans! God decides who we marry"? What, were zodiacs picked at random and left to chance? What if someone isn't religious and doesn't believe in "God"?" He continued to listen to Usagi as she spoke of tradition. This made Leon ponder deeply before giving his answer. "I don't know Usagi. My Mum always said her and my dad just met and fell in love. She said it was fate, and they both knew right away that they were who they were meant to be with. They weren't assigned to each other. I think we can do this." He took her hands again. "If we work together,I'm sure we can make beautiful things together." After she sighed, seeming better, he let go of her hands. He took them to help comfort her, and to feel closer to her. It comforted him as well.

He smiled excitedly as Usagi declared and laughed along with her after she flexed. He then pulled up his sleeve and flexed. Not much muscle showed, as his arms' thinness matched the leanness of the rest of his body. Then he pointed to his chest, over his heart. "It's inner strength. Despite being small like my mum, I have my dad's strength. I've seen pictures of my old man, he was a big guy, but Mum says all of his strength came from inside. The outside was just for show and because my mom liked to squeeze big muscles." He chuckled a little, thinking back on the way his mother told him that story. He contemplated pointing to Usagi's heart and talk more about her inner strength, until he realized what was directly in the way of her heart. He averted his eyes, back up to hers trying not to think about how soft her breasts probably were had he pointed directly to her heart. Usagi's vocalization pulled him out of his thoughts though. "Um?"

FallenHero178's Partner In Crime

Desirable Lover

9,350 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
User Image

User Image
                  HE THAT DARES NOT GRASP THE THORN
                  xxxxxxxxxx xx should never desire the rose should never desire the rose

It was outstanding that he had learned her scent so quickly. She knew those of feline and canine kind could catch scent rather easily compared to most animals kinds. Xylia was still rubbing her cheek before Trinity removed her hand and cupped her cheek. His touch was rather cold feeling rather nice on her warm cheek. The rubbing from both her hand and his face did hurt seeing as Trinity had did i rather rough without his prior knowledge. His thumb gently stroke her cheek as she started at him. He seemed to examining her cheek or maybe even her face. Being close to took in his features. He had very nice skin , smooth looking for a matter a fact. She would had thought his sick was rough but just like his hands it proved to be false. His hear was silky and as white or even silver as it shined a bit with the water in his hair. It was nothing compared to her raven black hair.

She felt his thumb brushed against her lips which brought her attention back to his face rather than his hair. Their eyes met and for the first time Xylia truly noticed his cat like eyes. She wanted to break the silence not having this kind of heavy atmosphere almost like a tension between them.. He propped himself up on one of his elbows, getting closer to her at first thinking he was going to something to annoy her like lick her cheek or something. But instead he close the rest of the space between them bring their lips together to meet. "What?!" She thought to herself as she closed her eye tight as he kissed her softly at first. His words about her letting lose in order for their plan to work and people believe they were "in love." "Is this another test? is someone around?" She wondered; When trinity readjusted the kiss became full,deep, and close to being rough she opened her eyes saying that this kiss was going longer than expect. She thought he would pulled away from now. She felt a sudden urge to wrap her arms around his neck , she had no idea what to do this was her first kiss. Her hands raised a little going towards his shoulder. "Wait! This is my first kiss!"

She pushed hims softly away as she lowered her head panting a little not looking at trinity. She could feel her face was red and yet an urge to feel his lips again. "NO! Xylia!" She raised her head only to be a few inches away from his lips. "Why?" she said as her lips brushed against his.

User Image

ʟᴏᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴ: Roof
                  ᴡɪᴛʜ:Trinity
                  outfit: Cold out?

σσς:--

knives_tribal

Blessed Poster

User Image

User Image
He finally returned to earth. Blinking sense back into his head. Taking in what he had done, and who he had done it to moments ago. His eyes widen trying to think of what to say. Wondering if Xylia was going to throttle him. She had slapped him for just holding her hand on the past. That was nothing compared to what just happened. With a cautious voice he began to explain. And wait for her attack to happen at any second."Firstly, I want to say I'm sorry, and please don't hurt me."He smiled submissively, still close to her face."I didn't mean.... Would you believe it was just practice?.... No that's stupid okay fine truth is.... We've been spending alot of time together, and though it was not real you have been the exact kinda of girl I like. Also, as much as it pains me to say ... the kinda I need. You're strong, stern, and have been able to keep me in line sort of speak. My mother would agree that's no easy task. Thanks to you everything we plan to do, I show up on time whether I like it or not."He laughed remembering all the rude awakenings she gave him."Also regardless of what you think....."He shut up for a moment, thinking of how to say, what he was trying to say. Knowing there was only one way to do so."You're beautiful too, Xylia I know you seem not to believe it but you are. All of those things combined...., and I seemed to have formed real feelings out of the fake ones. I know that wasn't part of the plan, and I'm sorry. I won't let myself continue to slip."That turned out to be an immediate lie. Weakness washed over him again as her lips gently rubbed against his. He couldn't take it, and pressed his lips to her's once more. This kiss was no were near as long though. Lasting only 3 seconds more of a peck really. He stopped once again. "Ah dang! I didn't mean to! Bad Trinity! Last time I swear won't happen again!" He moved his arm, and laid down completely on his back. His face turned to an uneasy one, and he raised his hands up to block blows that he thought would be coming. His face soon turned to a goofy smile however, at the realisation of how close he still was to her. She was still on top of him, and he was joyous about it from the very pit of his stomach.

Company: Xylia| Location: Roof top| What I'm thinking: I could stay like this fo.... she needs to get off me! ... 5 more minutes.

DreamCatcherKitty

Timid Kitten

User Image
                                            Alla's mind had floated away from the conversation, her fingers plucking her phone from her back pocket and her eyes scanning over the text she had received.

Can you come over tonight ~ Steve

Alla responded to the text quickly, a short 'No' and then turned to Terra. "We have not fought since that day. He has been very sweet since. He sites on me, Terra. It is so sweet. " As she spoke her cheeks began to flush. She had never shared any of hers and James' relationship with anyone yet, and it made the red head embarrassed. "Have you met anyone special yet?" the dog wiggled her eyebrows at her friend, smiling widely.

ℒøḉα⊥ḯøᾔMath Class!
                                            ℱ℮ℯłḯη❡Class, I hate Class.
                                            ₩ї⊥♄
                                            WearingMonday Outfit
                                            snoopy007

Lady Sakura Cross

OOC: -curses//throws Gaia out the window-

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff