Romantic Fatcat

7,675 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
User Image

User Image

User Image

Already half way though his meal, the announcement from sensei didn’t bother him. He looked at the blue haired girl across the table from him and tilted his head in her direction. ”I hope we will get to know each other a lot better. And I hope you find me appealing.” he said and gave her a genuine smile. Sure there was some anger deep down, but there was still a possibility that things may turn out a lot better than one would think.

Looking down at his partially empty plate, Shin thought about what the monkey said and a frown formed on his brow. ”Hey man. Do you really think that was the best thing you could have said? Not only did you say that in front of everyone, but think about how you just made that beautiful girl feel.” he said and then gave a heavy sigh and shook his head. ”Not cool man…just not cool.” he said as he took another bite of his food and started to tune the monkey out completely.

User Image

OOC:

Where are you: Dining hall
What are you thinking: Some guys just don't get it...
Who are you with: Everyone

Shy Kitten

14,125 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
x
        ƝxAxNxAxMxI
    ¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯

User Image

Nanami ate a little bit of her salad with grilled chicken, mozzarella cheese and ranch drizzled on. After a few bites Sensei mentioned this school was also an arranged marriage, she couldn't help but accidentally inhale a few of her food. She coughed a little in her napkin then looked at the person across from her, she felt a bit awkward with the comments. Her eyes gazed over at Shin then back at the man across from her, she couldn't help but feel a bit sad. Nanami put her napkin on the table, pushed her plate away. She stood up and walked out of the dining area, she didnt know how to feel, angry? sad? She felt most of the emotions running through her, Nanami left and went outside back to where her and Shin had met. She sat down and laid her back against the tree, she sat there looking up at the sky.

User Image

¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
                                                            Who am i with? Everyone > Nobody
                                                            Where am i? Dining Hall > Outside
                                                            Song : kamisama onegai - hanae

Beloved Friend

User Image
    Miko "The Horse" Esuka

Miko shook his head as he couldn't believe the words that had just exited James's mouth. "Beauty is what you make of it. Looks are a small portion of what makes up a person." His voice was calm but held a bit of agitation as he responded to james. For a moment he was silent as he watched the white eared male enter the room completely oblivious to what had just been announced. When the question was asked of why everyone in the room was so riled up miko figured he would fill him in. "Sensei has just announced we are all to be wed to the person sitting across from us." He focused on the male as he spoke letting his words sink in before he focused on alla and nanami both excusing themselves from the table. Listening to everyone beginning to speak up and watching their body language he couldn't help but think the response's were appropriate for such news. It seemed like james at least for the moment was rubbing a lot of people the wrong way with his comments which he also understood. The thoughts of the man probably should have been kept to himself even if it were truly how he felt. Taking a few more bites of his plate he smiled as he stood. "Thank you for the food it was quite delicious." His voice was sincere as he spoke to the sensei before turning to the rest of the group. "I hope to see you all soon and get to know everyone in due time." He gave another sincere smile to the group before making his exit from the room.

Heading back up to his room miko sighed to himself as he opened up the door. Looking around for a few moments he located his katana's and placed the sheathed blades on back. He couldn't tell exactly what he felt. Excitement, fear, a bit of anger, the gamut of emotions ran through his body like a river rushing through a bed of rocks. Taking a moment to collect himself he once more departed from his room as he began to wander the halls. Absorbing a bit more of the schools geography as he walked he soon found himself exiting the building. His mind and feet seemed to be acting as separate entities as his mind wandered feet took him away from the school itself. That was until he caught sight of nanami sitting against a tree. Brushing a hand through his hair he took a deep breath before heading over to her. Miko didn't want to press the issue but felt a proper introduction was appropriate. Smiling he gave her a polite bow as he approached her. " I know neither of us asked for this but I just wanted to say hello. I am miko and I meant it when I said you are beautiful. I will leave you to your thoughts I just wanted to properly introduce myself and hopefully in time you will at least deem me to be acceptable." He took a moment to allow his eyes to catch gaze of hers before turning on his heels and walking off once more. He knew she probably needed a bit of time but at least she now knew his name. As he walked away a circle of lilies would sprout up around nanami. "I hope to see you soon." His voice rang out as he turned his head for a brief moment to steal one last glance at nanami before he walked into the distance disappearing into the nearby trees.

It wasn't long before he reached another area which for the moment seemed to be unoccupied. Unsheathing one of his blades he held it out in front of him grasping the hilt lightly with both hands. Taking a few deep breaths he practiced a few thrusts and slashes. Each movement was quick and fluid as he allowed his emotions to be channeled into his blade taking out each feeling in a solid and smooth flurry of slashes as if he were dancing with his blade. He continued on for a while practicing parrying, defending, and attacking with various rotations of the blade and eventually unsheathed the second katana and used each simultaneously. It wasn't until his movements had brought him upon alla that he stopped his training. He had only briefly caught her in the distance out of the corner of his eye but it was enough to find him sheathing his blades once more. The sweat dripped off of his brows as he walked over to where she currently was positioned. "Hey are you okay?" He asked as he sat on the ground a few feet from her resting his hands on the softness of the ground. " He shouldn't have said what he did. I think he means well just sucks at expressing such things." Miko's voice was calm as he spoke not attempting to make excuses for the man but trying to comfort alla after what had just happened. He knew this wouldn't be an easy process on any of them but believed he should make some friends while he was here. an That and sometimes having someone to speak to helped in difficult situations. However for the moment he stayed silent as he sat in the grass figuring she could talk about things if she wanted or she could send him away in which he would leave her be.

FallenHero178's Partner In Crime

Desirable Lover

9,350 Points
    • Millionaire 200
    • Dressed Up 200
    • Member 100
    User Image

User Image
                    HE THAT DARES NOT GRASP THE THORN
                    xxxxxxxxxx xx should never desire the rose should never desire the rose

Xylia was in shock she quickly try to recollect herself but was only able to recollect herself physically rather than mentally. She was still trying to wrap her mind on the whole idea of being married off to some guy who she didn't know. Sure she knew his name , his name tag was still set across from her. That was starting to irritate her, he didn't even show up for the dinner. Did he know and fled? That very thought was slowly turning her irritation into pure anger.

But before anything could happened she was spoken to by a cat eye male who had addressed her as beautiful. A tint of pink flushed softly onto her cheeks but soon faded as she recollected herself. "He's just being nice her doesn't mean it." Soon after he asked for some of her food. "See he just wanted food" She looked down at her food and then back at the male as he began to be loud about why everyone seemed upset. The male was not only late to the dinner , he is clueless to the whole idea and events that had went down. "You can have some of my food." She said as she glanced slightly towards him her blue eyes rather serious. "No one die. Seems that we are all engaged now though to the person across from us." She sighed at the fact the male that was across the red hair female made a smart comment. "Typical! She muttered to herself angerly. " He's such a typical man caring more about outer beauty rather than inner beauty" She glared at the male from across the table everyone who saw the whole scene unfolded weren't much on his side at this point.

User Image

ʟᴏᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴ: Dinning room
                    ᴡɪᴛʜ: everyone>Trinity
                    outfit: Dinner

σσς:--

knives_tribal

5,250 Points
    • Member 100
    • Gaian 50
    • Friendly 100
    User Image

Like a fire to the flame
    James

James waited to hear a reply from the sensei a reply he probably wasn't going to get a response from. It wasn't like he was trying to be cold or distant he just thought it would be in Alla's best interest if he wasn't paired with her. He was trying to make a scapegoat for her so she wouldn't be forced to marry a young frivolous seventeen year old kid who didn't really know what he wanted in life yet let alone if he was ready to get married. Marriage just seemed like some fairy tale ending to him where you had to get it riht or else be scorned from the heavens for all of eternity. IF he was going to get married he wanted it to be with someone he truly loved and at the moment there was no one James loved more than James.james heard Alla excuse herself from the table as well as the sheep girl he had yet to meet. i hope she doesn't hate me too much after this just enough to want to marry someone else, who am I kidding the thought of her marrying someone else urls the hell out of me too.I just I don't know when it comes to her I keep putting my foot in my mouth and saying the opposite of what I mean. Here she goes running away from us instead of dealing with ur situation. Like he just told you your gonna be my wife and she won't even show any real emotion over that. I don't want to be the guy thats constantly making her mad or cry but I can't be the only one falling and feeling the way I do its just not me.
    James' favorite dish of fettuccine alfredo had just hit the table so he decided to make a plate of it though before he could start eating he started hearing the comments of the people around him. Firstly the one from the blu haired girl beside him Followed by the boy with black and white hair and lastly the boy sitting closest to him before he excused himself from the table. All of there moments on his comment made him not that hungry so instead he sat the twirling his fork in place making spoonfuls twirl and untwirl around his fork. So i said some off hand things without really thinking about how she would feel, she was already mad at me not like I could make it much worse, besides theres nothing between us anyway she's made that more than clear enough even if I can still see myself getting lost in those chocolate puppy dog eyes, no its a trick she's just luring you in to yell at you or in her case run away from you when you try to invoke a reaction from her. ugh girls are so complicated or at least this one is but thats why you like her.If she was simple she'd bore you to death
    james arose from the table to go and try and find Alla he owed her an explanation at the very least or at least he should tell her how he really felt. James went outside to find the guy that was sitting across from the sheep girl talking to her and he figured he would let there conversation continue a little before he intruded. When James did finally get the courage to go talk to her he walked up to her with his hands held up high like he was being arrested showing he was trying to come without any tricks or gimmicks. " So I owe you an Apology, so listen up cause this doesn't happen often,nor am i often incorrect"[/colcr] he said playfully trying to lighten up the mood "What i said back there was a lie I don't really want to switch i just thought you know after everything I've put you through and with you now wanting to talk to me you would want a different husband.I may not have put it the best way but if you haven't noticed when I'm around you I tend to say the worst things i can. i seem to be looking all forms of smooth when i talk to you you make me dare i say it, nervous." james said softly waiting for a response from the young maiden.

Atherton
    The monkeys a joker

Timid Kitten

User Image

With everyone reacting all quite the same and the little red head next to him causing drama, Renn remained silent. He listened to everyone's qualms, slowly munching on his spicy pasta that had been placed in front of him. Renn had been told the entire reason for him being here by his family. Grandmother would have never allowed him to go unknowing and Renn thanked her now even tho he had been so angry at her previously. For now he sat with a calm, rather pleased look on his face but when he noticed Alyse staring at him he dropped his fork and stumbled trying to catch it. Giving a nervous sigh the white haired rat leaned back and crossed his arms.

He wasnt going to give his two cents about the situation. Really, what good was it? He couldn't go home, nor did he really want to. Renn looked at Alyse, a smile curling at the corners of his lips. He could at least stay composed for her sake. Stay calm and let her know there was nothing to fear and that he was not going to run away from the conflict like the red hed had done.
                                          ((OMG...shorty,sorry))

Timid Kitten

User Image
                                              The first thought that came into Alla's mind when she heard the voice of the man who was sitting next to her at dinner was that she should have gone to her room. She lifted her hand to wipe quickly at her eyes, glancing over at Miko and nodding at his words. Maybe there had been more meaning to James' words but that did not make them sting any less. Murmuring a quiet thank you to the newest member of the group the dog turned and began to walk deeper into the woods, letting her bare feet take her deeper and deeper into the muddy ground and thick trees. She was not too far from where she had previously been standing when she heard a rustle and her fiance's scent wafted under her nose. She paused, knowing he was waiting for an opening. He took her silence and was instantly speaking, not caring if the horse who sat relaxing on the ground could hear him.

Alla however, was not ready to share her emotions nor her feelings about what James had said or done. Really, she had done her best to clear her mind of that and her anger was rooted on something much more deep and meaningful. Looking at James with her tear stained face, Alla blinked a few times, sighed and continued walking."I c-can't stand still. W-walk and t-talk." her voice croaked as she continued to walk through the dirt and grime."Thanks Miko, thanks for helping." She added, her voice soft. Her legs were aching to run again but the red haired woman knew better then to do so. She just needed to keep moving, but she didnt care if Miko or James followed. Either way she was going to do what she needed.

ℒøḉα⊥ḯøᾔSchool grounds
                                              ℱ℮ℯłḯη❡Irritation
                                              ₩ї⊥♄ alone

OOC:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image[/imgleft]

She sits in the back seat of the car as she pulls up to the school late, very late. "Ok, now Candy, make lots of friends, wake up for your early run and training before the sun is up, and most importantly, write to us." her Dad smiles as he drives off after removing her bags from the car.

Candy walks to the front gate of the school and to her surprise that are not locked. "So much for safety procutions." she mumbles to her self. Looking around she doesnt spot anybody. She knew where he dorm was, but she was also hungry. Deciding to go to her dorm she pulls a mango from her bag and bites straight into it. Some people think its weird to eat the whole mango with out cutting the skin but she doesnt care.

Well, lets see, my dorm is...............here. her voice stays in her head at the fear she might wake someone in the dorm. Her bags drag behind her as her arms get lazy. Candy lets out a big sigh flopping onto her bed. "I think ill listen to some music." going for the bag she pulls out her music player and the first some is take me to church by hozier. Before lying down in bed she tosses the eaten mango in the wates basket.

She brought food along with her, in one of her many bags just in case they didnt have it. Laying down in the bed as she grows tried, the last song the is heard is Happy little pill by troye sivan.

loaction: dorm
    with:no one
    ooc: so its so short guy, i promise they will get longer, its just to start off with

Blessed Poster

User Image
    User Image
    Trinity may be a bit of an air head, but he caught the just of what happened. That red hair guy said something rude to Alla, and made her upset enough to leave all this yummy food behind. Trinty would deal with that whole situation soon enough. First and foremost he'd have to check on Alla. Though he knew it would be rude to leave the table without a good reason. Also he was really hungry, and what help could he be on an empty stomach? That's when he heard some of the most beautiful words ever said by a woman "You can have some of my food if you like." He had just finished a rare steak when he heard. His eyes sparkled almost tearing up. A smile of pure joy on his face. "Thank you." Qiuckly he started eating some of her food. Making sure he left some for her. Which wasnt much at all, and just leaving some was a feat in its self for him. As he ate he took in the man who talk to him and Xylia's words " Here to get married huh?" He didnt have too many thoughts on the subject right now. He was far to busy with food , and what was happening to Alla to care about much else. Trinity then heard the girl talk about the red head guy, and how he was a typical man. He couldnt help but to smile slyly at her. He like that she thought the guy was a jerk like him. Kind, beautiful, and smart. Wow you're a triple threat. So you know all men arent typical like that. Try not to lump all us together. You know..... I like you lets try to be friends. Thank you for the food let me know if there is any way I can return the favor. But now that im done eating im going to go, and try to find my other friend. Im done im going to head out if you dont mind. He said looking to Sensei, and then back to Xylia "Thanks again for the food, and rember if you ever need anything let me know. It would be a pleasure to help out a beauty such as you day or night." After he finished talking to her he left the dinning room in search of Alla.
    Company: Blue eyed beauty Sensei Location: Dinning room OOC: Another funky looking post in coming. 

dreamcatcherkitty
    And i hope you fall in love
    User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image[/imgleft] And it hurts so bad

The song of imagine dragons woke her, one oher favorite songs, i lived. But the wasen't the only sound that woke her, it was the sound of her being hungry. "What the hell, i didnt even get much sleep in." she winnes kicking her legs around the bed to get up. Well at least she can see what the kitchen has to offer. Pulling the map of the school out of her bags she finds where the hall is located. She sets her headphone down on the bead as she walks out of her dorm.

Nearing the hall Candy sees that the llghts are still on. What time is it!? Through a near by window she can see a large table with chandilers hanging above it. Sat at the table obvouly was the Zodiac kids. She wasnet worried about all of them , just one, and that was the tiger. Spotting him, he is eating off another womans plate. She shrugged it off an walked in.

Going to the empty seat she sits there then a plate arrives and is placed infront of her with a glass of wine. "You can keep the whole bottle here." she whispers to the .waiter. To spare the rude comments she speaks. "Hey, Im Candy Summer as you all might have guessed..........im the snake." her eyes dart towards the tiger, she wanted to see if the tiger would like her first impression.

Beloved Shapeshifter

7,900 Points
    • Millionaire 200
    • Tycoon 200
    • Somebody Likes You 100
    User Image
    Terra🌠🌠Rosewood

With: Everyone>No onw🎶
    Mood: 🎶Angry an confused🎶
    Thoughts: 🎶Why would my father do this? And I really hope that monkey doesn't hurt Alla's feelings anymore.🎶
    Cloths: 🎶Wearing🎶
    Out Of Chocolate: 🎶......🎶
    Chantel_08jordan
    Quote:
    Quote:

User Image

Terra picked at her food as the others talked and some left the room. It wasn't until she noticed movement from a crossed the table did she look up. Only to meet the eyes of her intended. She blushed a little at his comment and felt a little better for her friend hearing the others chew the monkey out. By the time the new girl arrived Terra had lost all interest in her meal. She looked over at the man sitting in front of her and gave a small smile."You are a very attractive but as I stated before looks aren't the only thing that matters. I like people that express their opinions and have a good head on their shoulders as well. And im sure you more than qualify. And under different circumstances we would probably be really good friends. But I am going to need time to wrap my head around all of this ."
    Terra put her chop sticks down and pushed her chair away from the table and stood up.
    "If you will excuse me. I will be taking my leave, thank you very much for the meal Sensei." She gave a small bow of her head before wrapping her arms around herself to try and hid the fact that she was shaking slightly and quietly left the room. She had nothing against the other students or the teachers at the school. She was very angry with her father and herself for not realizing sooner what his plans were. Once she was outside Terra looked up at the sky and let out a long sigh as she wrapped her arms more tightly around herself. "How can I make someone else happy or even be around others when I cant even stand my own company?" She wasn't sure if anyone else was around or even heard her talking to herself. But at that moment she didn't really care. She was to confused and angry to even fully understand what was going on. And what this meant for her future. Terra closed her eyes as her face was still tilted up towards the sky.

FallenHero178's Partner In Crime

Desirable Lover

9,350 Points
    • Millionaire 200
    • Dressed Up 200
    • Member 100
    User Image

User Image
                    HE THAT DARES NOT GRASP THE THORN
                    xxxxxxxxxx xx should never desire the rose should never desire the rose

Xylia smiled at his compliment about her being a triple threat."Of course I'm a triple threat, all women should be. I will try not to group men all together as being typical but only those who can prove themselves my friends." She gave a sly smile as she took a sip of the sake brought to her. "But the same goes for you don't assume all beauty's' of being a triple threat. I have met a few that might not have much smarts if you catch my drift." She took another sip trying to forget the fact that she will be wed off to some guy who doesn't even have the nerve to show up. "But I will assume my husband -to be is a typical man which makes him not my taste...Friends? sounds good to me. you'll be my first friend. I will hold you to that offer, feel free to find me if you need me as well I don't bite unless provoked." She said and giggled now the sake is staring to get to her but she could careless she might end up sleeping it off.

When the male had excused himself she nodded. "See you around uhh- I didn't catch your name, mine's is Xylia" As he got up she gluped her last bit of sake as she began to get up herself when she heard a women speak and look at the male she had just finished speaking to. She look nothing suitable to marry that's for sure.

User Image

ʟᴏᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴ: Dinning room
                    ᴡɪᴛʜ: everyone>Trinity
                    outfit: Dinner

σσς:--

knives_tribal

Blessed Poster

User Image

User Image
    The Name's Trinity! Nice to meet you Xylia! He said in a raised voice to Xylia as he was walking away. Just before Trinity was able to come fully across the table. He heard a new girl announce herself as snake. After doing so she eyed him somewhat hard. He thought it would be rude not to at least introduce himself to his possible future wife. He walked around the table going to her seat. He fitted himself between her chair, and the next his back facing the table. His face was facing her as he leaned against the table. He had his arms crossed over his chest, and a smile played at the corner of his mouth. He then grabbed her hand gently with both of his moving it up, and down a few times before kissing it. "Hello honnie I'm Trinity it's very nice to meet you. Seems I'm going to be your husband, and you my wife. I hope you're stronger than the last one they sent, or at least strong enough to handle me. I'm still quite wild despite my appearance. So You're going to have to either tame me, or become wild with me I'm afraid. He ended his small chat with a wink.

Then, he moved of his hands from hers moving it to her chin. He placed his index finger's tip on the point of her chin gently guiding it up to the light as to see her face more clearly. With an interested smile moved to the side of his face to try, and hide it. he cleared his throat making an audible. "Hmmm.... But yes I'm sorry my dear. It seems you've caught me at a bad time. I was just on my way out to find my friend. You see she's not having the greatest of days, and I liked to be there for my friends. It's just who I am you see? So how about we meet up later, and have a nice long chat about all of this. It is a bit crazy, and I'm sure you would like to talk about it now, but I just can't .... I wouldn't feel right just leaving her out there like that. In the mood she's probably in. So I'll see you in a while." As if it were instinct he placed his hand under her face. Gently forcing her lips into a fishy face. He went in to give her a peck on the lips, but pulled back soon after he started going in. He decided against the kiss not knowing her thoughts in all of this. Plus technically she wasn't exactly his to kiss just yet. He released her cheeks, and patted her on the head gently with a friendly smile. He then walked away from her waving his hand goodbye until he cleared the doorway.

Company: Candy Location: Dinning room OOC: I won't be able to post again until Tuesday late night, or Wednesday.

ll-AMERICAN SNIPER-ll

Beloved Friend

User Image
    Miko "The Horse" Esuka

Miko leapt to his feet when alla began to walk even deeper into the woods smiling when she murmured a small thank you as she continued on her path. He was perfectly fine just walking with alla until he noticed james. Miko hesitated briefly but decided to hang back and allow james to say his peace to alla. It was apparent the man didn't mind the fact he was hanging around and he had to admit he was impressed with James's words. If it had been him at that moment he would have said his piece and walked much like he had with nanami but james was far different from himself. As alla said something about walking and talking he wasn't sure exactly whom she had been speaking to but decided he would take his leave and give alla and james some space. Upon hearing her thanks once more miko gave her a genuine smile before turning on his heals and heading in the opposite direction. At the same time he nodded to james almost showing his approval of the mans words. "Not a problem alla take care and i'm around if you wish to chat. That goes for you as well james." His words were kind and sincere hoping alla would at least consider him a friend and extending an ear to james hoping it would show the man he wasn't turning against him because of what had happened in the dinning hall.

Miko found himself walking back towards the school and the place where he had seen nanami as he became lost in thought. What to do, what to do...An arranged marriage...Does she even think I am worthy of her?...The better question is am I?... He looked down at his hands as if he were trying to get a better visual of his own worth. He wasn't angry with his parents but just thought about some of the lessons they had taught him. Patience, discipline, and a sense of worth...That's what swordsmanship was supposed to teach me?...Is this why father drilled that into my brain?...Always treat women to the highest...Sometimes women just need a chance to breath... He assumed the latter part his mom had taught him for situations such as that which had just happened with himself and nanami, as well as with james and alla. So they must have known this whole time. It wasn't until he spotted nanami once more that his thoughts focused once more on the present. Sitting under a tree which held some shade he glanced over at nanami briefly before hoisting the strap for the katana's sheath over his head as he placed them on the ground.

He was close enough nanami could actually see him but far enough away where neither could actually hear each other or where she would feel as though he were actually stalking her. Miko figured if she wished to speak at least this would give her an open opportunity and if she needed more time that was okay as well. For the moment he was content sitting on the cool grass and letting the gentle breeze caress his cheeks as he leaned back against the tree itself. He wished he had brought some music with him but the quiet was to bad either. Running his hands through the grass his mind began thinking about how he used to play with his dog and sister on the hot summer days back home. It was something that put a bit of a frown on his face but that was still progress compared to the complete and total breakdowns which used to frequently occur when he thought about them.

5,250 Points
    • Member 100
    • Gaian 50
    • Friendly 100
    User Image

Like a fire to the flame
    James

James wondered if Alla couldn't stand still because she was still too angry at him or if like him because he couldn't get his heart to stop beating so loud.J/ames wondered if it was this boy miko whose name he learned through Alla saying thanks was the cause. Which he came to the conclusion wasn't as his heart started to beat even louder as the male decided to take his leave from the conversation. J/ames continue to walk deeper into the forest with Alla now waking beside her contemplating if he should take hold of her hand or not. How were you not afraid to kiss her but here you rare standing here afraid to hold the girls hand, then again that was before you knew you liked her ,well liked her like that.Just do it be a man and just reach out and grab it softly not to hard you don't want to scare her anymore than you already have. show her you can be delicate and not just forceful J/ames hand grazed past Alla's hand missing it at first "You know I really am sorry for what I said back there, I think you could make an awesome Gir…..Girlfriend not to say you won't be an excellent wife but baby steps you know" He said softly slipping his fingers into hers
    The feelings inside of James started to act up again, butterflies I guess you could call them as he took her other hand in his and started walking backwards staring into her eyes as the moonlight feel down between the two. "Cute as your pouty face is how can i get you to stop being mad at me love, I know Ive got a lot to make up for but I'm going the best i can and hey new record longest time we've been together without me putting my foot in my mouth. I just wanna see that beautiful smile of your under this moonlight can you do that for me, can you smile for me love" He said playfully trying to get her mind back in a positive mood. He knew what he said earlier was pretty insensitive and thats not how he wanted to be remembered especially not by this girl.

Atherton
    The monkeys a joker

Quick Reply

Submit
    Manage Your Items
    Other Stuff
    Get GCash
    Offers
    Get Items
    More Items
    Where Everyone Hangs Out
    Other Community Areas