Welcome to Gaia! ::

Familiar Shade

XXX Sophia Lee AddisonXXX

XXX From her perch, she watched two people go in for their assignments. The first girl had wild, cherry red hair and the kind of outfit that screamed 'look!'. The second was some suave b*****d, decorated with tattoos and a cocky grin. Sophia straightened up in her seat, and that's when the secretary noticed her. "Ms. Addison! I didn't even see you come in." She smiled a little, and silently shrugged. The secretary composed herself and gestured towards the door. "The council will see you now."

XXX Sophia steeled herself before standing and squaring her shoulders. She never did enjoy the council, but it was her duty. How could she disobey? Each step she took was measured, this was no time to be in the clouds. When she entered, the council spared her just a glance. One of them looked down before looking up again. "Aeonelle Corson." She gave them a nod before walking out and didn't stop until she reached her car.

User ImageXXXUser ImageXXXUser Image
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Aeonelle Corson

Blood was a just another normal part of her day now. It no longer bothered her as much as it had in her past. Taking care of the growing madness in her brother helped her conquer many of her discomforts. Today she managed to clean the scene without dirtying her dress, she was getting better at cleaning up massacres. But was this something to be proud of? A cross made of stones marked where buried the bodies but it seemed wrong just leaving them there alone... like they never even existed. No, she had to keep to her morals. They were innocent and deserved a proper 'send off'. She picked up her basket of trinkets and washed away the last bit of blood under her fingernails and headed off a nearby park where knew knew wild flowers grew.

There were a few kids and their parents hanging around the playground. It made her think about her own family and how she'd wish for a family who would care for her and love her as much of those humans loved their own. Yes, she had her brother to take care of her but having a loving mother or father would be nice. Turning her away from the playground she skipped to the meadows where her favorite blue heart (a type of flower) grew. It was nice being away from everything, having alone time was rare for the heir of the Corson family. As she picked through the flowers, she hummed along to a tune.

OOC {{I'll have a post layout for her soon}}

Familiar Shade

XXX Did she really want to do this? She leaned against her car to gather her thoughts. Sophia had obeyed her parents without question for years, but now, she had doubts. Would she really go as far as killing for her family? They had gotten rich off of it, and maybe that was enough. Her family got rich off of killing vampires. That was another gray area for Sophia. She, personally, never encountered a vampire. Her family had made sure of that. As far as she knew, the were just monsters. Still, if that was the case, why was she struggling over the idea of killing them?
XXX Getting into her car, she knew she needed to at least find a place to think to herself. For awhile, she drove aimlessly, until she found a somewhat empty park. If she parked somewhere secluded, maybe she'd find comfort in archery practice. It was not long until she found a place to park, and squirreled her bow and arrows out somewhere towards the back of the park. She choose an older tree, and let loose arrows while she tried to think of a solution.

ɠɏϸʂɏ

User Image

B O W x To x ME x
B O W to x ME x
xat x MY F E E T x
xyou'll B O W to ME x
_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_

Gypsy pulled out the bar stool and slid up onto it. She ordered another drink and looked back at Icarus. "So Tim, how is your night going so far?" She asked turning her straw to mix the grenadine in with the rum and coke. Gypsy studied the man in front of her. He seemed a little dark on the inside but at the same time there was something peaking through that showed there was good. She also in no way believed his name was Tim. He was too hot and too mysterious to be named Tim but for the moment, Gypsy would go with it. Her green eyes looked to her drink before taking another sip and then back at "Tim" with a small smile, waiting on his answer.

Yamaha R6
((Out of Cheerios: ))
User Image

'Such a curious little bird' he thought. But having company and alcohol seemed to dull his mind to the darkness overwhelming it. "Better now that you're around," the words slipped out of his mouth. It was habit, no matter how much he resisted, his womanizing nature always comes out in the presence of a cute girl. Plus the alcohol also helped. "And what's a girl like you doing alone in a bar like this? Should your boyfriend be here with you?' he said coyly. The Bourbon, rum, and whatever he had earlier was beginning to affect his sense. He was having a good buzz.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Aeonelle Corson

The flowers were in full bloom. After picking up a couple of handfuls, she headed back to the graves. But then something caught her attention. There was a girl, who looked like her human age, shooting arrows at a tree. This was an odd sight, not because of the girl's archery skill, but because people dont tend to shoot flying projectiles that can kill in a public place.

Aeon had played with bows and arrows before but it was just an old hobby. Although she was at the back of the park, there were still other peiple around and the chances of them getting hurt was a possiblity. He walked over to the archer causciously. "You know, it not safe to practice here in the park. Maybe try an actual archery range," she said, trying not be be snarky.
ɠɏϸʂɏ

User Image

B O W x To x ME x
B O W to x ME x
xat x MY F E E T x
xyou'll B O W to ME x

With pink colored cheeks, Gypsy laughed at the boyfriend question. "No boyfriend. I just left...school." She hesitated and took another sip. "I have a few major tests coming up and I wanted to relax before hours of studying." She almost rolled her eyes at the lame excuse but, for right now, hoped it worked. Telling people she was part of an elite group of men and women who hunted vampires wasn't really what you told someone the first time meeting them. "And what's someone like you doing here without a girl wrapped around your arm?" She asked with a raised eyebrow and a playful smile.

Yamaha R6
User Image

It was so blatantly obvious that she was lying about studying but chose not to press the issue mostly because he didn't care. "A girl?" he smiled. "Usually its at least two, one for each arm but alas you're right and I'm here alone." He finished the last bit of his drink. "I guess you could say I haven't found one that could keep up with me yet." For the first time in their conversation, he had finally said something that was partly true. Yes, he has had flings in the past but that was it, just flings. He hasn't found a human or vampire that satisfied his urges. The only girl that mattered in his life right now was his sister.
ɠɏϸʂɏ

User Image

"Big pimpin' over here." She laughed teasingly. Gypsy's interest peaked when he mentioned not being able to find one that could keep up. I do like challenges. She thought as her smile grew slightly. "So what do you do for a living?" She asked as she motioned for another drink to the bartender. She scanned the bar quickly. A few people she didn't know sat at the bar and the tables. She did know one person, Luke and of course he was already being a douche to a random girl. How is he not riddled with STD's? She giggled and turned back to Icarus.

Yamaha R6
User Image

Her company wasn't as painful as he though it would be. She seemed fun. When she asked about his job he paused for a moment. He was a vampiric serial killer with passion for blood but telling her the truth was out of the question. He was a vampire, he didn't need or have a job. As a direct decent of the Corson family, he had all the riches he could hope for but none of that gave him pleasure.

"I'm... in between jobs at the moment," he replied. "And what about you?" he moved in a bit closer. He locked gaze with her emerald eyes, not to compel but to get a better feeling of her. Unlike her sister, who could read others' thought, he had no such skill."You're a English major student with a passion for journalism. You probably also work for the school's newspaper. And on the side your a ... stripper. How was that?"
ɠɏϸʂɏ

User Image

Gypsy swallowed nervously as he scooted closer. He gaze was piercing and she could feel the danger emanating off of him. She was loving every minute of it. Gypsy laughed at the stripper comment. She not only didn't care about today's top story but she could be out danced by a three year old so throwing a pole in the mix was out of the question. "So close. Science major studying to be a nautical archaeologist and on the side I'm a waitress." Taking another drink, She looked at up at Icarus. "So Tim, would you like a shot? I think its about that time for me." She asked with a playful smile.

Yamaha R6

Familiar Shade

XXX She didn't expect anyone to find her so soon. Sophia lowered her bow to make whoever was speaking to her comfortable. Turning on her heels, she put on a smile. "I don't need a range, but thanks." For a moment, she studied Aeonelle closer. Something about her, despite the gentle way she carried herself, said power. Internally, she tried to shrug it off and she walked up to the tree. Sophia started yanking out the arrows. "Still, I probably should go."

Storm To Pass's Honey Bun

Dangerous Lunatic

15,475 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Divorced 100
    ██████████████████████ ███████████████ ███████████████ ██████████████████████

User ImagexxxI WILL CONNECT THE BITS AND PIECES
      xxx▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃ ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃ ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
      xxxthe missing piece is somewhere I can't see the missing piece is somewhere I can't see the missing piece is somewhere I can't see

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx」Selehne Desdemona Daeva
      xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx」near Sophia & Aeon
      xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx」at the park

GRAB ME WITH THOSE HANDS
                                    xxxxx╺╴ just take me away

The daily life of Selehne was tedious to her and while she quite enjoyed studying astrology, having to get up so early was a task that was quite hard. Especially because daylight wasn't all too kind on her and hurt her eyes. And so Selehne woke up as she usually would at the sound of her alarm and she'd already been fully dressed when she realized that today she had no lectures. Groaning, she made for the kitchen where one of the maids immediately made her dinner as her bodyguards settled by her sides. Benon and Sanon looked her age so that they wouldn't attract too much attention, but in fact they were merciless killers that would do anything to protect their mistress.

After breakfast, Selehne decided that even though the bright light didn't feel nice, she could still use some fresh air and as such she made way for the park, because at this time of day it would most likely be quiet. Upon arriving, the vampire could observe a blond young woman picking flowers and even though Selehne couldn't quite place her, she had the feeling that she'd seen her before.

Picking a spot on a bench with a book, Selehne sent Benon and Sanon to go and stand at a distance. From time to time, she would glance over her book and followed the blond girl with her gaze when she made way to yet another girl who seemed to be practicing archery. A frown appeared on Selehne's face as she narrowed her eyes. That was dangerous, she could accidentally hit a child or an unknowing human being. Only cathing part of what the girl said, Selehne decided to wait and see, pretending to be very interested in her book.

[ooc; pffff first post ;w; sorry for taking so long]

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff