Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yup its me again with the ever annoying spam type rps my friends and i participate in!!! seeing as its illegal to kill people and take out rage on school by terrirsing it well do it here instead... phoenix glass and midori are back... in another kooky adventure terrorizing people and places!!!
phoenix - scary goth with jacket with neverending pockets
midori her best friend... like root beer... and it destructive capabilities
glass..phoenixs bf... but you dont know that... he likes tents...
(and btw people this is also filled with TONS of inside jokes... dont try to understand youll fail miserably!! end censorship vote today!!!)
But...everyone knows spam pwns j00. 3nodding
+gasps+ Your BF likes tents? Blackmail time!
(that last one was to help maynard, lead singer of tool and apc out... he did an interview, and his are very rare, just to say end the censorship... lol just pass it along...)
Phoenix walked up to the evil brick school... ironicly designed by the people who built san quintin...(no joke!!! ROTFLAO) and looked for midori and glass....
(considering no one else will understand i think not...lol)
she wandered over to the giant cement tree pot, kiccking kyle in the leg on the way, and sat down.. wondering how to have fun today...
Midori skips up to Pheonix with a large backpack filled with a 12 pack of rootbeer as well as many grenades carefully hidden.

"So what is up for today, Pheonix? Another day of destroying our "wonderful school?"
(ah crap....blackmails a b***h...i know from experience)

(ok so where are we?)
"sure," she said "but wheres glass?"
she took out a bow and arrows, and began to shoot them into random peoples butts... colby smith, chad crawford... that evil vice principal who had yelled at her for kicking a soda can...(grrr....)
"hey midori got anything to drink?" she asked winking
theimplodingvoice
(ah crap....blackmails a b***h...i know from experience)

(ok so where are we?)

(I know something else I could blackmail you on..... eek )
notices sign on the wall reading...wishful thinking is for those who have nothing better to do with their time and are willing to think about it...glass smiles to himself as he searches for the 'crew' (thats you two...not much of a crew...but eh it'll do)
Midori pulls out a can of rootbeer, and hands it to Pheonix. "Well duh, I always have rootbeer handy, you should know that."

(Speaking of Colby, he was at walk-thur today. sweatdrop )
(ok just so everyone knows I have assorted small arms...an rpg...and some small swords and daggers...and a matrixish trench coat I stole from a coat factory)
(hehehe this outa be fun... until my parents come out and catch me up when i was supposed to be in bed at 1000...hehehe 'sleep' and hour then get online... fun dontcha agree?)
"well im tired of waiting eh midori? shall we fine a quicker way to get around school?" she cackled gleefully, after seeing the 3 victems run off to the office... glancing obviously at the foolishly unattended go cart sitting near them....
theimplodingvoice
(ok just so everyone knows I have assorted small arms...an rpg...and some small swords and daggers...and a matrixish trench coat I stole from a coat factory)

"You stole your coat? What is wrong with you? You were supposed to ask me to steal it, I`m the master theif around here. You had better hope they don`t catch you."

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff