Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wind-wisperer
Ax Maniac the 3rd

She nodded. "i know that, but I have helped others...." she looked away. "But they never got past the perimiter of the proporty." she looked suprised. "Oh, maybe I shouldn't have told you that."

She smiled helplessly,
"It's okay, I just want to get out, I really don't want to die here..." She stopped mid sentence then looked up at the girl and gave an apologetic smile,
"Oh...right....sorry about that..."

Amy nodds her head. "It's ok, I died about 50 years ago, enethough I don't look it."
Ax Maniac the 3rd

Amy nodds her head. "It's ok, I died about 50 years ago, enethough I don't look it."

"WHAT 50 YEARS..." she looks completly amazed and is so shocked she falls over backwards unconscience....

((Sorry I have to go...I haven't been getting much sleep and who knows maybe I'll actually sleep tonight... rolleyes anyway...nighty night!!))
Wind-wisperer
Ax Maniac the 3rd

"WHAT 50 YEARS..." she looks completly amazed and is so shocked she falls over backwards unconscience....

((Sorry I have to go...I haven't been getting much sleep and who knows maybe I'll actually sleep tonight... rolleyes anyway...nighty night!!))

Amy's eyes widen at this and she goes to comfort her. Amy is relived that she isn't dead.

((me too, bye))
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.... I'm sorry Denise...ive missed you so much....I hope you see this, i really want to talk to you...about how i feel towards you....

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff