Wind 0.23684210526316 23.7% [ 9 ]
Earth 0.052631578947368 5.3% [ 2 ]
Void (Darkness) 0.15789473684211 15.8% [ 6 ]
Light 0.078947368421053 7.9% [ 3 ]
Lightning/Thunder 0.21052631578947 21.1% [ 8 ]
Total Votes:[ 38 ]

Bashful Tycoon

Captain Tobi99
OOC: Considering, up until your final post, there is no certainty of what you'll be doing, and considering you've given my character nothing else to do but to copy your moves, I'd have to disagree with you

As Link bent backward, he lost his balance, thus falling out of the arena. "Damn..." Hé struggled to get up, but to no avail. The announcer started the count, until Link was ultimately defeated.
OOC: Stop complaining

Aaron landed on his feet after dodging the knife. Aaron was covered in bruises and blood. He realised he stil had 2 holes in him from links arrows . He panted heavily and looked over at Tobi " You better...win this match... or I'm gonna..kick your a**" Aaron grinned before he fell on the arena unconcious

Shirtless Sex Symbol

9,400 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Conversationalist 100
Tobi grinned, giving Aaron a thumbs up before he passed out. He then glanced at Shaoken, and proceeded to the stage.

To Be Continued...

King Sailor

4,325 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
As tobi and shaoken entered the arena, all that could be heard was the sound of beating taiko drums. the announcer stood up to address the crowd, "Behold gaians!..the moment you've all been waiting for. captain tobi of the solace crew vs captain shaoken of shinryu, only one leaves champion today"

.Shaoken turned towards tobi smiling sadistically "i hope you've practiced falling down and spitting teeth, because im gonna humiliate u in front of your intire team" shaoken would threaten, with a blood thirsty look in his eyes

Eilley's Widower

Ice-Cold Hellraiser

14,475 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Frozen Solid 200
OOC: WTF! Aaron Just copied the plot of that one Naruto episode. So lame.

Bashful Tycoon

An Epic No Less
OOC: You obviously don't know enough about tis forum to realise half of the ******** plot is stolen -.-

Shirtless Sex Symbol

9,400 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Conversationalist 100
Aaron_Weilder
An Epic No Less
OOC: You obviously don't know enough about tis forum to realise half of the ******** plot is stolen -.-

OOC: You're the only one who still uses stolen material >:U

Tobi frowned, tightly holding onto the hilt of his sword. "I wish I didn't have to fight people with such a high level of bloodlust." He spoke, drawing the blade slowly.

King Sailor

4,325 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
Shaoken chuckled "Blood, honor, and glory is all i care about, but anyways enough chitchat, lets fight!!" Shaoken quickly drawed his katana and dashed toward tobi, attempting to sweep tobi from under his feet

Shirtless Sex Symbol

9,400 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Conversationalist 100
Shaoken Omikami
Shaoken chuckled "Blood, honor, and glory is all i care about, but anyways enough chitchat, lets fight!!" Shaoken quickly drawed his katana and dashed toward tobi, attempting to sweep tobi from under his feet

Tobi quickly jumped up, and slashed down at Shaoken with his katana. "Raah!!" He cried, trying to cut his head.

King Sailor

4,325 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
Captain Tobi99
Shaoken Omikami

Tobi quickly jumped up, and slashed down at Shaoken with his katana. "Raah!!" He cried, trying to cut his head.

Shaoken was able to move his head from the strike but had caught him in the shoulder and was bleeding, shaoken rolled over and quickly got on his feet, he grabbed a handful of shurikens from his belt and hurled them at tobi all at once

Shirtless Sex Symbol

9,400 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Conversationalist 100
Tobi was able to slash two away, but another pierced his bicep, causing him to drop his katana. "..!!" This would leave him open for further attack.

King Sailor

4,325 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
Captain Tobi99
Tobi was able to slash two away, but another pierced his bicep, causing him to drop his katana. "..!!" This would leave him open for further attack.

Shaoken notices tobis katana on the ground and kicks it back to tobi "go on pick it up, i wont fight u defenseless, i wanna defeat u fair and square" shaoken said, waiting for tobi to re-grasp his weapon and make his move.

Bashful Tycoon

Sly proceeded towarsd Loire covered in a few bandages and using a crutch to help him walk. " Finaly caught up to ye now!" he said as he looked at the arena " So this be it huh? The Cap'n finally be goin' toe to toe with the swordsman lad!". Unlike before, Sly was missing his racoon tail that had been with him before Toto ws stolen from him.

Shirtless Sex Symbol

9,400 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Conversationalist 100
Shaoken Omikami
Captain Tobi99

Shaoken notices tobis katana on the ground and kicks it back to tobi "go on pick it up, i wont fight u defenseless, i wanna defeat u fair and square" shaoken said, waiting for tobi to re-grasp his weapon and make his move.

Tobi chuckled, removing the shuriken from his bicep and picking up his katana. "I guess there's no room for being a pirate in this tournament, I had a feeling there was a good side to you." Tobi smirked, before leaving an afterimage in his wake as he appeared behind Shaoken, ready to elbow him in the back of the head.

Eilley's Widower

Ice-Cold Hellraiser

14,475 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Frozen Solid 200
OOC: @ Aaron: You're pissed at me cause you think I think I'm part of the crew? Honestly I never thought of myself as part of the crew but as Jin's apprentice. Sorry if I piss you off though.

Lucas grabbed a handful of popcorn. Two honorable opponents fighting each other. This match should be good. Lucas thought. Then he remembered something. Didnt Jin say he would train me when we got here? I guess with all thats gone on we never really had the chance too. But where is he now? With his werewolf powers he should be fine by now.

Bashful Tycoon

An Epic No Less
OOC: @ Aaron: You're pissed at me cause you think I think I'm part of the crew? Honestly I never thought of myself as part of the crew but as Jin's apprentice. Sorry if I piss you off though.

Lucas grabbed a handful of popcorn. Two honorable opponents fighting each other. This match should be good. Lucas thought. Then he remembered something. Didnt Jin say he would train me when we got here? I guess with all thats gone on we never really had the chance too. But where is he now? With his werewolf powers he should be fine by now.
OOC: okay

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces