Light 0.11111111111111 11.1% [ 3 ]
Lightning/Thunder 0.18518518518519 18.5% [ 5 ]
Total Votes:[ 27 ]

Dangerous Genius

7,550 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Signature Look 250
".....It would seem that Team Solace is missing a fighter!" The announcer implied, much to the dismay of the audience. "We wanna see heads roll!!! Carnage!! Blood!!" Was all that could be heard from the audience, as they started throwing food and other items at the announcer in a fit of anger.

Meanwhile, Shikimaru continued to sit with his back against the wall, moreso conscious now than he was earlier. "....Where the hell is the alchemist?" He thought to himself.

Bashful Tycoon

shikimaru69
".....It would seem that Team Solace is missing a fighter!" The announcer implied, much to the dismay of the audience. "We wanna see heads roll!!! Carnage!! Blood!!" Was all that could be heard from the audience, as they started throwing food and other items at the announcer in a fit of anger.

Meanwhile, Shikimaru continued to sit with his back against the wall, moreso conscious now than he was earlier. "....Where the hell is the alchemist?" He thought to himself.
From the sky, something fell and pounded into the stadium causing a cloud of smoke. After te smoke had cleared there Aaron stood with his hands in his pockets. He still wore the same grey sweatpants and blue t-sirt and ceased to be wearing shoes. His face still contained bruises along with a few bandages. He appeared to be nothing in the eyes of Team Shinyru. " Sorry to keep tha audience waiting. Busy man with a busy schedule You know?" He said rubbing his neck and scratching his leg with is heel

Shirtless Sex Symbol

9,400 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Conversationalist 100
Aaron_Weilder
From the sky, something fell and pounded into the stadium causing a cloud of smoke. After te smoke had cleared there Aaron stood with his hands in his pockets. He still wore the same grey sweatpants and blue t-sirt and ceased to be wearing shoes. His face still contained bruises along with a few bandages. He appeared to be nothing in the eyes of Team Shinyru. " Sorry to keep tha audience waiting. Busy man with a busy schedule You know?" He said rubbing his neck and scratching his leg with is heel

Link stood opposite of Aaron, unphased by his entrance. "......" In a flash, a large set of arrows appeared in his bag, as he pulled one out and waited for the match to start. When it did, he immediately pulled back and shot at Aaron.

Bashful Tycoon

Captain Tobi99
Aaron_Weilder

Link stood opposite of Aaron, unphased by his entrance. "......" In a flash, a large set of arrows appeared in his bag, as he pulled one out and waited for the match to start. When it did, he immediately pulled back and shot at Aaron.
Aaron tilted his head right right to avoid the arrow, aware that Link wasn't actually trying at that point. " Aren't you a chatter-box? Geez, you didn't even bother to tellme your name."

Shirtless Sex Symbol

9,400 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Conversationalist 100
".....My name is Link. I am the sharpshooter of Team Shinryu. My hobbies include long walks in the park, comedy movies, and feeding bunnies." He said with a relatively straight face, causing the audience to comedically fall down.

Bashful Tycoon

Captain Tobi99
".....My name is Link. I am the sharpshooter of Team Shinryu. My hobbies include long walks in the park, comedy movies, and feeding bunnies." He said with a relatively straight face, causing the audience to comedically fall down.
a sweat went down Aaron's face as he was utterly suprised. He covered his mouth and tried to hold back his laughter. " Well Link, you seem like an interesting guy. So tell me what makes such a special part of team shinyru? You seem diffrent from the other clowns"

Shirtless Sex Symbol

9,400 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Conversationalist 100
"Well, for starters....no one has ever managed to touch me in battle." Link's eyes narrowed, as he seized two more arrows from his bag and pulled back on the bow. "And what about you, alchemist? What story lies behind that eye of yours?" He glared, though remaining emotionless.

Loyal Werewolf

Lucas raised an eyebrow. "Interesting. An untouchable archer. Aarons gonna have a tough time with this one." Lucas muttered under his breath. With Dess's loss winning this match is a must. Lucas ate some popcorn and continued to watch the match.

Bashful Tycoon

Captain Tobi99
"Well, for starters....no one has ever managed to touch me in battle." Link's eyes narrowed, as he seized two more arrows from his bag and pulled back on the bow. "And what about you, alchemist? What story lies behind that eye of yours?" He glared, though remaining emotionless.
" Well that makes things...difficult." Aaron scratched his cheek " Story? Uh.... well I'm 19, blonde hair, I like food, sports, and women" he said smiling

Shirtless Sex Symbol

9,400 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Conversationalist 100
Aaron_Weilder
Captain Tobi99
" Well that makes things...difficult." Aaron scratched his cheek " Story? Uh.... well I'm 19, blonde hair, I like food, sports, and women" he said smiling

Just as the audience recovered from the first fall, they once again comedically fell after Aaron revealed personal information that was irrelavent to the fight. "Would you two just fight already?!" They shouted in unison.

"Well...I'd hate to disappoint the fans." Link said with a dull tone, before sending both of the arrows toward Aaron with speed much faster than the last attempt.

Bashful Tycoon

Captain Tobi99
Aaron_Weilder
Captain Tobi99

Just as the audience recovered from the first fall, they once again comedically fell after Aaron revealed personal information that was irrelavent to the fight. "Would you two just fight already?!" They shouted in unison.

"Well...I'd hate to disappoint the fans." Link said with a dull tone, before sending both of the arrows toward Aaron with speed much faster than the last attempt.

Aaron flipped back with 2 arrows scraped his leg before he could land. " Damn! His aim just aim improves with each shot..." Aaron thought to himself. Aaron appeared behind Link and attempted to kicks the side of his face.

Greedy Businessman

Shaoken, sitting a few rows from tobi and his crew, would sit rather annoyed by the two opponents having exchanged conversation with one another, along with two other unfamiliar ninjas who stood at his side like guards.

OOC: (and yes shaoken has two ninja bodygaurds that follow him)

Shao-zun: http://www.tektek.org/avatar/50024751

Kai-zun: http://www.tektek.org/avatar/50024773

Shirtless Sex Symbol

9,400 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Conversationalist 100
Link swiftly moved his hands to opposite ends of his bow, to block Aaron's kick. However, the intensity still caused him to skid to the side.

Bashful Tycoon

Captain Tobi99
Link swiftly moved his hands to opposite ends of his bow, to block Aaron's kick. However, the intensity still caused him to skid to the side.
Aaron landed on his feet. " I get it... he's gotta keep his distance. Otherwise he has no room to forr an accurate shot. I could use this to my advantage" Aaron charged after Link

Shirtless Sex Symbol

9,400 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Conversationalist 100
Link watched as Aaron charged at him. "I see. So he's figured out a weakness to my style. He reached his belt and pulled out a flat disc , and threw it in the path between Aaron and himself, though it ended up falling to the ground, exploding, and therefore creating a smokescreen.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff