Lightning/Thunder 0.21052631578947 21.1% [ 8 ]
Total Votes:[ 38 ]

Shirtless Sex Symbol

9,400 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Conversationalist 100
Road Kizakame
Road suddenly collapsed as she exited the arena, Roxion must of drained more spirit energy than she had thought.

Seeing that Road was unconscious, Tobi had no choice but to carry her to the hospital. "An eye for an eye." He said, smiling.

Bashful Tycoon

II-Rei Takeda-II
Rei's breathing was heavy, seeing that he took a few stab wounds and a large slash across his chest from Jin. "All that matters is that we win this...even if we have to kill someone." Rei mumbled, holding onto his wounds.
" think about it. She'll start killing nearly everyone in the stands. Eventually she'll casue the Gods of the spirit world to come after us..and the we're screwed"

Dangerous Genius

7,600 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Signature Look 250
"Regardless, we should be careful. You know how Katherine gets when she's....too insane. And you two will more than likely be effected by her madness." Kim said, tending to their wounds.

Bashful Tycoon

shikimaru69
"Regardless, we should be careful. You know how Katherine gets when she's....too insane. And you two will more than likely be effected by her madness." Kim said, tending to their wounds.
" I wouldnt be suprised if we got killed in the middle of her corssfire. She'll cut up anything around her that has flesh and bones

Dangerous Genius

7,600 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Signature Look 250
Shikimaru groaned in pain, as soon as he was able to see Katherine, she already yanked at the whip, thus bringing him back to the arena. The yanking also caused his hip to fracture, as his leg was bent. This would make it difficult to walk or run normally for who knows how long. "Damn...she's definately faster than I imag-"

Before he could even finish his sentence, he was punched in the jaw by Katherine, who had already appeared beside him. This caused him to go flying toward another section of the stadium, where the Solace Pirates were. To prevent further dislocation, however, Shikimaru managed to break Katherine's whip, and used his other leg to bounce off of the air, and onto the arena. Before he even had time to recuperate, Katherine was already before him, performing a roundhouse kick to his jaw. However, he managed to block with his forearm, despite still being pushed to the side. "So she's also an expert in martial arts...it's like fighting a faster version of myself." As he skidded across the stadium, he spun in a circle, with what looked like fire surrounding him. "If that's the case...I'll just have to get a little faster." He said, quickly transforming into the 4-tailed Yoko. "It's pretty obvious that I can't hold back against you, not even for a second. Granted, you have more speed than me, but let's see about your strength." He said, using his enhanced speed to appear beside Katherine, using his now plasma-coated whip in an attempt to slice her in half.

Although the attack made contact with her torso, it was still not enough to kill her, as she jumped in the air.

Dangerous Genius

7,600 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Signature Look 250
"Bad move." Yoko suggested, as the plasma whip turned into a gun. As the gun charged, it shot several plasma blasts at Katherine. Before the blasts managed to hit, however, Katherine quickly transformed into a liquid, thus spilling onto the stadium with relative ease. Yoko's eyes widened as he tried to analyze what he just say. "So she can change into any state of matter?!" He thought to himself. If this were in fact true, it'd be much more difficult for him to defeat Katherine. But if Katherine and Jacob were related, or even from the same Purifier tribe, why did Jacob show no ability to turn into a liquid, or even plasma?

"I'm rather impressed. Not many people are able to manipulate plasma in the way that you can. Usually only us Purifiers are capable of such a thing." She chuckled, already having sinked into the cracks of the arena, remaining undetected. "But I'm afraid you're just in over your head. Even if you manage to find me, are you quick enough to strike me?" Her voice echoed across the arena, loud enough for even the audience to hear. As Yoko looked around, he failed to notice that Katherine was forming behind him, preparing to behead him.

Dangerous Genius

7,600 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Signature Look 250
"BEHIND YOU!!!!" A voice shouted, as Yoko turned around, he noticed Katherine, who was also surprised, and delivered several shots to her own abdomen, sending her flying. "That voice..." He said, trying to identify it. That was when a young woman, Kyi, ran into the stadium, completely unharmed, despite having previously been kidnapped by Hotaru. "Kyi..." Yoko thought to himself, retaining Shikimaru's memories of who she was.

Prophet

shikimaru69
"BEHIND YOU!!!!" A voice shouted, as Yoko turned around, he noticed Katherine, who was also surprised, and delivered several shots to her own abdomen, sending her flying. "That voice..." He said, trying to identify it. That was when a young woman, Kyi, ran into the stadium, completely unharmed, despite having previously been kidnapped by Hotaru. "Kyi..." Yoko thought to himself, retaining Shikimaru's memories of who she was.

To Be Continued...

Rikine jumped for joy as she noticed that Kyi was alive, running off of the stadium just to hug, or rather tackle, her. "You're alive!" She teered up joyously.

Hunter

Rikine Destiny
shikimaru69

To Be Continued...

Rikine jumped for joy as she noticed that Kyi was alive, running off of the stadium just to hug, or rather tackle, her. "You're alive!" She teered up joyously.

Yukio accompanied Rikine as he joyously welcomed Kyi back.

Dangerous Genius

7,600 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Signature Look 250
Rikine Destiny
shikimaru69

To Be Continued...

"Y-yes, well, I'm not entirely sure how I escaped. It didn't seem like that man was chasing after me." Kyi rubbed her head. "But enough about that, let's see how my brother's doing." She smiled casually.

Meanwhile, Katherine jumped back onto the stage, with her clothes tattered. She eagerly licked the blood that trickled down her arm. "Good shot." She chuckled, developing eyes similar to that of a snake. "Both my clothes and my whip are in shambles. Even my arm is injured. But I'm afraid...that's just not enough!" She shouted, as she tossed two marbles at Yoko, creating a green gas. "Damn...this again." Yoko could once again hear the laughter of Katherine, and see a giant version of her self in front of him. "Another illusion..? Or is this the real thing?" He questioned. The gas spread across the stadium, until everyone, the audience included, was engulfed with the gas, which would cause severe hallucinations, and, worst of all, insanity.

To Be Continued...

OOC: My god...

Bashful Tycoon

Uzumaki, who was eating a large burrito, began getting infected by the gas. He dropped his burrito and fell to his knees caughing harshly. " W-What the...? I dont understand...is this her doing?" Uzumaki then got to the point where he began throwing up. He grunted from the pain from his head until he picked up his sword and was swinging it around for no reaso, as if he was trying to hit something that wasn't even there

Dangerous Genius

7,600 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Signature Look 250
Kyi held onto her head, screaming in pain. "The voices!! Make them stop!! MAKE THEM STOP!!" She could hear entire audiences screaming in agony and fear. Team Shinryu, however, had to relocate, as they were fully aware of Katherine's abilities. "Damn, who'd have guessed Kate would've released that technique so quickly." Shaoken said as he and the others watched from a few miles away.

Yoko was struggling to keep control, as both her and Shikimaru were heavily affected by the madness. "Damnit....stop...! STOP NOW!!!" He shouted, banging on the ground with all his strength, creating a huge shockwave.

Shirtless Sex Symbol

9,400 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Conversationalist 100
As Tobi brought Road into the hospital, he noticed a few people were already in it, but there were enough beds to go around. As he rested her onto the bed, he noticed some equipment next to it. "Hmmm.....I bet I can nurse you back to help really quick." He smiled, seizing a syringe and a blood bag. "Hold still, Road-chan!" He aimed for her arm, despite having absolutely no medical knowledge.

ciandera's Waifu

Dangerous Wife

Road sat up and swatted away the syringe,"IM FINE REALLY!" she said then taking off her ribbon, revealing her true form,"I just need to rest for a moment." continued Road while lieing back down.

Dangerous Genius

7,600 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Signature Look 250
Since Shikimaru could not see Katherine correctly, there was an entire legion of her attacking him, causing many bones in his body to fracture from her steel-like kicks. "Damnit....I can't even sense her energy, and my energy is running low..! I have to finish this now!" He thought to himself, but the burden of the attacks was too much, as he collapsed to the ground. At this point, the gas had already evaportated, though it'd take a while before the side-effects would wear off.

As Shikimaru's consciousness faded, he drifted off into his sub-conscious,where Yoko was waiting. "Seems you're still just as weak as you were 4 months ago." He chuckled, having his arms crossed. "You rely too much on me. You think you're better than your friend Tobi just because you have more access to me? Idiot. If anything, you're playing into Datenshi's hands." He walked down the steps of a series of infinite stairs, all leading to different directions. Once he reached the end of the stairs, which happened to be parallel to the top of the stairs that Shikimaru was on, he stopped. "If you really want to become more useful in this ever-changing world, you should stop relying on your only power. I've noticed that you don't use your plants to help you as much as you used to. Will I be your solution to everything?" He chuckled, as Shikimaru regained consciousness. He rose to his feet just before the announcer, who's madness had vanished, could count to ten. "....." He looked around, and noticed that everyone seemed fine. Katherine, however, did not. Instead of insanity, there was something different about her. She was heavily angry, and on the verge of tears.

User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces