Wind 0.23684210526316 23.7% [ 9 ]
Earth 0.052631578947368 5.3% [ 2 ]
Void (Darkness) 0.15789473684211 15.8% [ 6 ]
Light 0.078947368421053 7.9% [ 3 ]
Lightning/Thunder 0.21052631578947 21.1% [ 8 ]
Total Votes:[ 38 ]

Bashful Tycoon

shikimaru69
Disarmed, Loire responded with a kick to Aaron's side. Since he seemed to be focused on his wound, it'd be more difficult to dodge the attack.
Aaron was kicked at his side " Ungh!" he flipped and landed on his feet. " Ok..now lets get this thing REALLY started!"
After hours of training Aaron layed on the soft grass. He was covered in scratches and bruises and fell asleep like a baby, breathing loudly. Maybe Loire's training would pay off

Dangerous Genius

7,600 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Signature Look 250
Loire smirked, covered in bruises as well, but it didn't seem to be as bad for her. Perhaps Aaron was holding back? She rested on a rock as she checked what time it was. "Hmm....it won't be long before Tobi has to inevitably deal with that monster..."

ciandera's Waifu

Dangerous Wife

Aaron_Weilder
Road Kizakame
Aaron_Weilder
Road Kizakame
Road attempted to punch him directly in the face

ooc: sorry for the slow replies as well as this short post
OOC: didn't mean to rush you

Roxion took the punch to the face and staggered back." Ok fine....we can play like that" Roxion absorbed a large amount of spirit energy into his fist. " I'll explain. You see this fist of mine, it has the ability to absorbe spirit energy from the air as you've probably noticed. But..it can also steal spirit energy from my opponents simply by touching them until eventually they're sucked dry. That's why I tapped you earlier. Didn't you notice?" he said holding up his modified fist

"Well then, I guess this means I have to be quick." She said while turning her saw into a ball of light then reforming it into an axe. Road then slammed the head of the axe into the ground, creating a shock wave. It also detonated all the land mines
ooc: i didnt mean to create a shock wave
OOC: Lol i see what you did there
" What the he-" Roxion was cut off by the explosions. As he yelled the brightness from the explosions covered his body and seemed to have been defeated. Following the explosion roxion was layed down in front of road with his body slightly burnt. With the the little strength he had left he grabbed road's ankle and began to suck her spirit energy. " This isn't over...not by a long shot"

Road reverted the axe into its original form then proceeded by making an attempt of sawing off the hand which was on her ankle. "Is that so?" She asked Roxion

Bashful Tycoon

Road Kizakame
Aaron_Weilder
Road Kizakame
Aaron_Weilder
Road Kizakame
Road attempted to punch him directly in the face

ooc: sorry for the slow replies as well as this short post
OOC: didn't mean to rush you

Roxion took the punch to the face and staggered back." Ok fine....we can play like that" Roxion absorbed a large amount of spirit energy into his fist. " I'll explain. You see this fist of mine, it has the ability to absorbe spirit energy from the air as you've probably noticed. But..it can also steal spirit energy from my opponents simply by touching them until eventually they're sucked dry. That's why I tapped you earlier. Didn't you notice?" he said holding up his modified fist

"Well then, I guess this means I have to be quick." She said while turning her saw into a ball of light then reforming it into an axe. Road then slammed the head of the axe into the ground, creating a shock wave. It also detonated all the land mines
ooc: i didnt mean to create a shock wave
OOC: Lol i see what you did there
" What the he-" Roxion was cut off by the explosions. As he yelled the brightness from the explosions covered his body and seemed to have been defeated. Following the explosion roxion was layed down in front of road with his body slightly burnt. With the the little strength he had left he grabbed road's ankle and began to suck her spirit energy. " This isn't over...not by a long shot"

Road reverted the axe into its original form then proceeded by making an attempt of sawing off the hand which was on her ankle. "Is that so?" She asked Roxion
" Wha-?" roxion was confused on what road was doing with the saw, but before Roxion had time to move his hand it was too late...

Dangerous Genius

7,600 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Signature Look 250
OOC: If this battle doesn't end by Friday night, we will have to timeskip

Eilley's Widower

Ice-Cold Hellraiser

14,475 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Frozen Solid 200
OOC: Im huuunnngggrrryyyy pirate

Dangerous Genius

7,600 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Signature Look 250
OOC: Ok. We're timeskipping :U

Bashful Tycoon

Roxion scremed in pain as his hand was severed from his arm. " YOU...I'LL KILL YOU." he yelled as he tried to swipe road but fell uncnonsious due the blood loss.

OOC: Finally, now lets get this s**t moving

ciandera's Waifu

Dangerous Wife

Road looked at Roxion with pity, "Sorry about your hand, its just that I don't like people who take what isn't theirs." she said softly. She then looked at the audience and gave a bow,"Thats all folks!"

ooc: again, i apologize for the lack of posting

Shirtless Sex Symbol

9,400 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Conversationalist 100
OOC: It's fine, though it's a shame I couldn't see the full fight sad

Tobi cheered loudly as Road defeated Roxion. "Road, you were awesome!" He congratulated.

ciandera's Waifu

Dangerous Wife

Road suddenly collapsed as she exited the arena, Roxion must of drained more spirit energy than she had thought.

Dangerous Genius

7,600 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Signature Look 250
Shikimaru walked onto the stage after Road, adjusting his glasses accordingly. "Seems it's my turn to fight. And while I'd love to kill Shaoken where he stands...." He took a glance at Katherine, he was grinning with delight. "..I have a certain enemy that needs to be taught a lesson. Now."

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Dangerous Genius

7,600 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Signature Look 250
At first, Katherine sat with her teammates near the back of the stadium. But before another second was up, she seemed to havee teleported to the arena, licking her lips madly. "You're making a mistake...challenging me. Last time, I could've taken your life. This time I most certainly will." She chuckled, summoning a whip out of thin air.

Shikimaru stood there, summoning his Judgement Whip as well. "I see...her powers are like Jacob's as well...could they be related? Or perhaps from the same spiritual tribe." He jumped out of the way as Katherine whipped at him, making a sizable indentation into the concrete arena.

"You can't run forever, Shikimaru..." She grinned psychotically, something that Shikimaru only witnessed briefly in their first encounter. This was enough to catch him off guard as the whip recoiled, this time around his leg, as she brought him toward her. "Perhaps your bloody corpse would look good as a carpet. Or perhaps a nice jacket!" Her eyes widened as her insanity grew deeper. She used this opportunity to deliver a power punch to Shikimaru's abdomen, sending him flying into the stadium as her whip's length increased.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image

Bashful Tycoon

Roxion had gotten how wound nub all wrapped up. Along with Rei, Roxion was also beside Kim being treated " That wretched girl...I'll...I'll make her pay for this...i promise." He said angrily, breathing heavlily

Roxion wached karherine battle. " Are you sure it was a good idea to bring Katherine into this? She's more of a monster than Shaoken. know ing her she'll do too much.."

2,300 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Member 100
Rei's breathing was heavy, seeing that he took a few stab wounds and a large slash across his chest from Jin. "All that matters is that we win this...even if we have to kill someone." Rei mumbled, holding onto his wounds.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff