Wind 0.23684210526316 23.7% [ 9 ]
Earth 0.052631578947368 5.3% [ 2 ]
Void (Darkness) 0.15789473684211 15.8% [ 6 ]
Light 0.078947368421053 7.9% [ 3 ]
Lightning/Thunder 0.21052631578947 21.1% [ 8 ]
Total Votes:[ 38 ]

Bashful Tycoon

shikimaru69
Loire looked at Aaron as he entered the room where an injured Sly was held. "Well, it's nice of you to stop by. I take it you haven't fought Team Shinryu yet?" She deducted, having stayed with Sly to keep him company rather than watch the final match.
" We're in the second round. i left to take care of a few things before my turn. Where's the rest of your team?" he asked

Dangerous Genius

7,600 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Signature Look 250
"They're watching the fight. They figured one person would be enough to look after Sly." Loire explained, folding her hands. "I'm sure Sly will love the flowers when he wakes up. Or were they for someone else?" She smiled, teasing.

OOC: Shikimaru, you flirtatious devil, you.

Bashful Tycoon

shikimaru69
"They're watching the fight. They figured one person would be enough to look after Sly." Loire explained, folding her hands. "I'm sure Sly will love the flowers when he wakes up. Or were they for someone else?" She smiled, teasing.

OOC: Shikimaru, you flirtatious devil, you.
" Oh, shut up. don't think your ever going to get any again." he said looking away

Dangerous Genius

7,600 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Signature Look 250
Loire chuckled, and stood up from her chair. "Well, I'm gonna go get some fresh air. Can you look after Sly for me?"

Bashful Tycoon

shikimaru69
Loire chuckled, and stood up from her chair. "Well, I'm gonna go get some fresh air. Can you look after Sly for me?"
" Actully i'd like you ask for a favor, Loire." he said getting up " I need to do a little practice before my fight. Interested in helping me out?" he said smiling

Dangerous Genius

7,600 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Signature Look 250
Aaron_Weilder
shikimaru69
" Actully i'd like you ask for a favor, Loire." he said getting up " I need to do a little practice before my fight. Interested in helping me out?" he said smiling

"Don't you think it's a little late to be asking for practice? Won't you get tired?" Loire raised an eyebrow in confusion.

Bashful Tycoon

shikimaru69
Aaron_Weilder
shikimaru69

"Don't you think it's a little late to be asking for practice? Won't you get tired?" Loire raised an eyebrow in confusion.
" There's a problem. For some reason...i can't use my overdrive. I tried to use a little bit of it back in our fight but it didn't budge. I don't know what's happening but i'll have to manage without it. And you're perfect for a little a practice to get me ready cause team shinyru aren't pushovers." He said " And me? Get tired? Nah, never"

Dangerous Genius

7,600 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Signature Look 250
Loire sighed and nodded. "Fine, I know a good spot to train." She said, leading Aaron out of the hospital and out toward a meadow to train.

Bashful Tycoon

shikimaru69
Loire sighed and nodded. "Fine, I know a good spot to train." She said, leading Aaron out of the hospital and out toward a meadow to train.
" Don't hold back on me this time." he said

Shirtless Sex Symbol

9,400 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Conversationalist 100
OOC: Guise, prepare for a little bit of epic

Dangerous Genius

7,600 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Signature Look 250
Aaron_Weilder
shikimaru69

Loire grinned, seizing her lance and getting in fighting stance. Roses surrounded her as she prepared to battle Aaron a second time.

Bashful Tycoon

shikimaru69
Aaron_Weilder
shikimaru69

Loire grinned, seizing her lance and getting in fighting stance. Roses surrounded her as she prepared to battle Aaron a second time.
Aaron stripped down to the point where he wore only grey sweat pants and a navy blue t-shirt " Now i want you to come at with with the intent to cut my head off, otherwise this will be pointless"

Dangerous Genius

7,600 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Signature Look 250
Before any of the roses even hit the ground, Loire had already depleted the distance between herself and Aaron, appearing less than a metre in front of him, with her weapon already coming down with the intent to crack his skull.

Bashful Tycoon

shikimaru69
Before any of the roses even hit the ground, Loire had already depleted the distance between herself and Aaron, appearing less than a metre in front of him, with her weapon already coming down with the intent to crack his skull.
Aaron flipped upside down and kicked the lance upwards and flipped a few meters back. He looked down to notice the lance cut his heel.

Dangerous Genius

7,600 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Signature Look 250
Disarmed, Loire responded with a kick to Aaron's side. Since he seemed to be focused on his wound, it'd be more difficult to dodge the attack.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff