Earth 0.052631578947368 5.3% [ 2 ]
Void (Darkness) 0.15789473684211 15.8% [ 6 ]
Light 0.078947368421053 7.9% [ 3 ]
Lightning/Thunder 0.21052631578947 21.1% [ 8 ]
Total Votes:[ 38 ]

shikimaru69
Smoke Matt
shikimaru69
Michiko aided Matt, putting her hand over his as she flicked the lighter, thus lighting the cigarette. "You're pretty bad at this." She laughed.
Matt let out smoke " So where the others? Getting ready for their " Big Plan" i'm guessing?" he said mocking the idea

"I guess so...I haven't heard from Datenshi or anyone in a while. I wonder why he hasn't given us orders yet." Michiko wondered.
Matt let out more smoke then flicked the cigarette away " Figures. I honestly don't understand why he wants this place so bad" Matt's stomach began to growl. " Oh mann. I Haven't eaten in days.."

Dangerous Genius

7,600 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Signature Look 250
Michiko prompted Matt to get up. "C'mon, I'll take you to a restaurant. They seem to have a lot here, despite most of the residents being souls or Gods. I guess they're fond of tourism."

2,300 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Member 100
Rei jumped out of the way of the rest of the bursts, and, using the little momentum he had in the air, bounced off of it, launching himself at Jin's back while his crystal needles launched at his front.

Dangerous Genius

7,600 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Signature Look 250
OOC: I've waited long enough, I'm timeskipping -__-

2,300 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Member 100
As Jin's final blow managed to connect with Rei's crystal armor, it broke, with the exhausted Rei falling to his knees. His Crystallization technique, the ultimate defense, was luckily defeated, prompting Rei to fall unconscious. The first round of the final match would go to Team Solace.

Bashful Tycoon

Roxion Stretched his muscles. " Woo! My turn already?" He said picking up Rei by his jacket and throwing him at Kim with his good arm " So who's going to be my next punching bag?"

Dangerous Genius

7,600 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Signature Look 250
Kim caught Rei, setting him down outside of the arena, away from further harm. "I thought for sure Rei was going to win this battle, Shaoken..." She said, feeling sorrowful.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Eilley's Widower

Ice-Cold Hellraiser

14,475 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Frozen Solid 200
Lucas cheered for Jin. First round went to the Solace pirates. If we did this right we could finish up real quick. Lucas wondered if road got back yet. He hadn't seen her return from the woods yet. She was next though so she better be back.
The hooded man stood a few rows behind the Solace crew. There was something familiar about him... Lucas couldn't quiet put his finger on it.

Bashful Tycoon

shikimaru69
Kim caught Rei, setting him down outside of the arena, away from further harm. "I thought for sure Rei was going to win this battle, Shaoken..." She said, feeling sorrowful.

Roxion pointed at Kim " Don't worry Kim, I'll be sure to put on a real show!" He yelled over hearing her words. " So where's Blueberry head? I demand a remach!" he said scanning the area

Aged Werewolf

10,825 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Full closet 200
Aaron_Weilder
shikimaru69

Roxion pointed at Kim " Don't worry Kim, I'll be sure to put on a real show!" He yelled over hearing her words. " So where's Blueberry head? I demand a remach!" he said scanning the area

As Jin sat down, a few people of the audience tried getting an autograph before scrambling back to their seats... Jin would close his eyes waiting for the next match...

Eilley's Widower

Ice-Cold Hellraiser

14,475 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Frozen Solid 200
OOC: Lol... Jin and autograph.... same sentence.... Lol

ciandera's Waifu

Dangerous Wife

Road jumped down into the arena from above."Im sorry I made you wait long, shall we start?" she said

Shirtless Sex Symbol

9,400 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Conversationalist 100
Tobi sat down, legs criss-crossed, near the arena as the battle between Roxion and Road was about to start. "I wonder who'll win this match." Tobi said to himself. On one hand, his former student had enough power to surpass Tobi in under a year of training, whereas Road's powers were very mysterious, and she seemed to be at the level of the other high powers in the Solace Pirates, if not higher.

Bashful Tycoon

Road Kizakame
Road jumped down into the arena from above."Im sorry I made you wait long, shall we start?" she said
Roxion held his fist out to the side. A large amount of spirit energy was being absorbed into his fist. " Ladies first" he said letting Road go first

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff