Aged Werewolf

10,825 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Full closet 200
II-Rei Takeda-II
Jin Setumi
II-Rei Takeda-II
Rei's eyes widened as he noticed the shadow wolf aid Jin. However, as Jin retreated from his position, Rei frowned slightly. "....I see." He said, tilting his head on both sides enough to crack a few joints in his neck. "Then it looks like I'll have to force it out." He simplified, using his top speed to appear beside Jin as if he were there all along, ready to slash down on him With him going all out, it was evident that he was determined to make Jin transform into his werewolf state.

Even as Jin continued to deny Rei in transforming, it wasn't going so well... as the slash tore down his back, he screamed in pain as blood now began dripping down his back. Jin would try and retaliate as he spun around, trying to first hit Rei's sword before using his second blade to slash Rei's side again, while the shadowy wolf would lunge at the legs, trying to cut them.

If Jin kept holding back, it would probably mean his defeat...

Seeing that there was no way to fully dodge this attack, Rei channeled his spiritual energy toward his thigh and kneecap, and raising it to block Jin's swing while he blocked the second blade. He, however, did not have enough time to block the dog, with his right leg sustaining an injury. "Ungh..." He looked down at his wound, before shining with a white light, creating a shockwave to push Jin back. As soon as the light had appeared, it faded away. For a werewolf, whom has heightened senses, this could possibly pose a problem if looked at directly. Was Rei holding something back as well?

As the flash of light blinded Jin, the shadowy wolf disappeared in a foul snap that could literally be heard throughout the arena.. Staggering back, Jin's swords fell from his grasp, but did not hit the ground, instead... They were caught just inches away from the ground, by what appeared to be floating wires....

"Another question Rei, now that you have it? What are you going to do?" He growled, as his own spiritual pressure could be felt all around the arena, a savage pressure that if anyone was sensitive enough to feel it-would feel a beast trying to rip their throat out.

Reaching into his pockets, he pulled several knives out, as he threw them into the air, the spiritual wires would also grab a hold of them, with all of the blades floating around him, they would spread out, as the wires became more visable, they would effectively tie Rei up... Forcing him to see Jin's form start to transform as purple markings would slowly reveal themselves along Jin's arms....

2,300 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Member 100
Rei's eyes widened as he realized he was tied up in spiritual wires. "I never would've suspected this..." He thought to himself, trying to wiggle his way out. His grip on his sword lessened, causing it to fall on the ground. "Ungh..." He groaned, feeling the wires tighten more.

Aged Werewolf

10,825 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Full closet 200
II-Rei Takeda-II
Rei's eyes widened as he realized he was tied up in spiritual wires. "I never would've suspected this..." He thought to himself, trying to wiggle his way out. His grip on his sword lessened, causing it to fall on the ground. "Ungh..." He groaned, feeling the wires tighten more.

Jin's form shuddered as his muscles increased and his fur would spread down his body like wildfire, his armor straining to contain the muscle before finally bursting apart. Growling like the beast he was becoming the wires would tighten more before he stared at Rei...

"You have what you wanted... Too bad you're done." Jin said slowly, as all of the blades began glowing white... A sure sign, that one of his most powerful moves, was on it's way.

Bashful Tycoon

" I'm going to go back to the hotel and try somethings out. I don't know when I'll be back so just have everyone else keep fighting" he told shikimaru as he exited the stadium

2,300 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Member 100
Jin Setumi
II-Rei Takeda-II

Jin's form shuddered as his muscles increased and his fur would spread down his body like wildfire, his armor straining to contain the muscle before finally bursting apart. Growling like the beast he was becoming the wires would tighten more before he stared at Rei...

"You have what you wanted... Too bad you're done." Jin said slowly, as all of the blades began glowing white... A sure sign, that one of his most powerful moves, was on it's way.

OOC: ******** computer made me start all over, JUST when I was about to post -__-

Rei smirked as he lowered his head. The light that appeared before him earlier appeared once more, this time between the spaces between himself and the tight wires, expanding them. Within mere moments, he was released from the deadly grip, allowing him to seize his sword.

"Crystallization..." He spoke softly, with the light tearing away at his dark coat, revealing a white, thin jacket with a fur hood. His sword also seemed to change, into two crystal rapier-like blades. In addition, Rei's overall appearance changed as well. His hair became wavier, and his pupils bore not one, but three black irises.

"You asked me earlier what I would do to you in your wolf form...." He mumbled, looking up at Jin with his newfound eyes, no longer tainted with shadows. "I'll simply have to break you."

To Be Continued...

Crystallization:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image

Aged Werewolf

10,825 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Full closet 200
The swords almost fell to the ground as the strings would tighten around the arena again, this time not around the crystal-Rei. As Jin's transformation ended, he would growl.... as the swords released dozens of white bursts. Obviously his powerful omega ripple technicique

2,300 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Member 100
Rei stood on guard. Even though his defense was now his crystallized state, he still knew that this man had superior physical prowress to his own. "In the society of Team Shinryu, I am known to have the best defense. I will not falter easily." Rei stated, disappearing from his previous spot, dashing at Jin with newfound speed. He slashed at as many of the bursts as he could, familiar with Jin's Omega Ripple technique, but never remembered it being so...different. "Crystal Needles!" He announced, shooting multiple sharpened crystals out of both of his crystallized swords when he was only a few metres away from Jin. However, if he waited there for too long, he would easily become a victim to the volleying attacks.

Shirtless Sex Symbol

9,400 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Conversationalist 100
Shaoken stood on the sidelines, impressed by the durability of both fighters. He grinned sadistically, with his blue eyes shining. "That werewolf is pretty sturdy, but no one easily defeats a member of Team Shinryu."
Matt sat on the ledge of the building trying to light a cigarette, but couldn't because hit lifghter was out of fluid. " Grrr. Damn these cheap lighters." He grunted trying to get a spark

An Epic No Less rolled 1 100-sided dice: 60 Total: 60 (1-100)

Eilley's Widower

Ice-Cold Hellraiser

14,475 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Frozen Solid 200
-noms on popcorn in the background-

Dangerous Genius

7,600 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Signature Look 250
Michiko appeared behind Matt, holding a cigarette from a pack of Matt's possession. Giggling, she offered it to him. "You're so careless with your stuff."
shikimaru69
Michiko appeared behind Matt, holding a cigarette from a pack of Matt's possession. Giggling, she offered it to him. "You're so careless with your stuff."
Matt snatched the cigarette away from her hand in frustration. " Give that back!" he shouted. " And stop messing with my crap" he said continuing to try and light the cigarette " COME ON DAMNIT"

Dangerous Genius

7,600 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Signature Look 250
Michiko aided Matt, putting her hand over his as she flicked the lighter, thus lighting the cigarette. "You're pretty bad at this." She laughed.
shikimaru69
Michiko aided Matt, putting her hand over his as she flicked the lighter, thus lighting the cigarette. "You're pretty bad at this." She laughed.
Matt let out smoke " So where the others? Getting ready for their " Big Plan" i'm guessing?" he said mocking the idea

Dangerous Genius

7,600 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Signature Look 250
Smoke Matt
shikimaru69
Matt let out smoke " So where the others? Getting ready for their " Big Plan" i'm guessing?" he said mocking the idea

"I guess so...I haven't heard from Datenshi or anyone in a while. I wonder why he hasn't given us orders yet." Michiko wondered.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff