Wind 0.23684210526316 23.7% [ 9 ]
Earth 0.052631578947368 5.3% [ 2 ]
Void (Darkness) 0.15789473684211 15.8% [ 6 ]
Light 0.078947368421053 7.9% [ 3 ]
Lightning/Thunder 0.21052631578947 21.1% [ 8 ]
Total Votes:[ 38 ]

Bashful Tycoon

Rikine Destiny
"Uhhhh....." Rikine trailed off, relunctant to say 'yes' to his question. "S-sure..." She would finally say, patting his back in response as they returned to the stadium.
Aaron fell backwards and adopted the face below. He then sat up and rubbed his head " Geez...women". He looked back " Wonder if Tobi and Road have things under control. I better go warn shikamaru. Aaron walked up to shikimaru

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Dangerous Genius

7,600 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Signature Look 250
Shikimaru noticed Aaron approach him from the corner of his eye, and briefly turned to him. "What?"

Bashful Tycoon

shikimaru69
Shikimaru noticed Aaron approach him from the corner of his eye, and briefly turned to him. "What?"
" You're sister's in danger. I managed save rikine but Kyi was kidnapped by some guy. I..tried to saver her....but....I'm sorry...I'm so sorry"

Dangerous Genius

7,600 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Signature Look 250
Shikimaru looked at Aaron briefly, then back at the seat that Hotaru was supposed to be sitting in. A brief look of rage overtook his face, but he settled down, lowering his head. "It's fine.....don't worry about it." He said, lowering his voice as well.

Eilley's Widower

Ice-Cold Hellraiser

14,475 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Frozen Solid 200

Bashful Tycoon

Aaron_Weilder
shikimaru69
" You're sister's in danger. I managed save rikine but Kyi was kidnapped by some guy. I..tried to saver her....but....I'm sorry...I'm so sorry"
" don't worry about?! But it's my damn fault. I could've saved her but I didnt!" he yelled kicking up concrete

Prophet

Rikine was finishing the last touches on the next part of her project, not paying attention to the fight. She had already complete 7 of them and was now finishing the 8th "And....done!" she said happily holding a bright red windmill. " 1 more to go!"

jorking it's Fangirl

Hilarious Lunatic

OOC: Zak I didn't say anything xD

The man stands there watching the conversation with his arms crossed. He began to think about what was happening. "Sister? I never knew Shikimaru had a sister. However, his reaction..."

2,300 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Member 100
Jin Setumi
The golden glow engulfts the swords as he swung them at the giant wave. "SHOOTING STAR!" He shouted, releasing a smaller wave of golden energy at Rei, cutting a small hole into the giant white wave, enough space for him to avoid the attack....

He sprung into motion again as he rushed towards Rei, attempting to impale him again.

"....Brilliant." Rei thought to himself, jumping back just enough to only meet the tip of Jin's blade, with it piercing his thick black coat. "Perhaps you have what it takes to be our equals. But if this is all you can offer, then you're still sorely outmatched." Rei said with an unchanging expression, as he used the newfound small distance between himself and Jin to strike down at him with his blade. Even though Jin managed to make a hit, would he have enough time to pull his sword out of the jacket before it was too late? All he needed was a little.....push.

Aged Werewolf

10,825 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Full closet 200
II-Rei Takeda-II
Jin Setumi
The golden glow engulfts the swords as he swung them at the giant wave. "SHOOTING STAR!" He shouted, releasing a smaller wave of golden energy at Rei, cutting a small hole into the giant white wave, enough space for him to avoid the attack....

He sprung into motion again as he rushed towards Rei, attempting to impale him again.

"....Brilliant." Rei thought to himself, jumping back just enough to only meet the tip of Jin's blade, with it piercing his thick black coat. "Perhaps you have what it takes to be our equals. But if this is all you can offer, then you're still sorely outmatched." Rei said with an unchanging expression, as he used the newfound small distance between himself and Jin to strike down at him with his blade. Even though Jin managed to make a hit, would he have enough time to pull his sword out of the jacket before it was too late? All he needed was a little.....push.

"It won't work... I know what you're trying to do." He said as his sword began glowing black before easily tearing through the coat.

"Wolf! Manifest!" He shouted as his shadow literally jumped from off the ground, into the form of a Jet black wolf, tossing one of his swords, his shadow caught it and he jumped away from Rei, drawing a third sword. "This power of mine took so long to control. You're not going to get me to fall apart and be easily defeated." He continued as he began inching away from Rei, the other swords he held, and the one his wolf held began to glow black...

Dangerous Genius

7,600 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Signature Look 250
A single sweatdrop dropped from Shikimaru's temple, not out of humor, but out of pure fear. He tried to shake it off, shivering a bit in the process. If it was Hotaru who had his sister, then how could he, or any of the others, hope to save her? Would this have been different if he actually socialized with her, instead of brushing off her advances?

2,300 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Member 100
Rei's eyes widened as he noticed the shadow wolf aid Jin. However, as Jin retreated from his position, Rei frowned slightly. "....I see." He said, tilting his head on both sides enough to crack a few joints in his neck. "Then it looks like I'll have to force it out." He simplified, using his top speed to appear beside Jin as if he were there all along, ready to slash down on him With him going all out, it was evident that he was determined to make Jin transform into his werewolf state.

Aged Werewolf

10,825 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Full closet 200
II-Rei Takeda-II
Rei's eyes widened as he noticed the shadow wolf aid Jin. However, as Jin retreated from his position, Rei frowned slightly. "....I see." He said, tilting his head on both sides enough to crack a few joints in his neck. "Then it looks like I'll have to force it out." He simplified, using his top speed to appear beside Jin as if he were there all along, ready to slash down on him With him going all out, it was evident that he was determined to make Jin transform into his werewolf state.

Even as Jin continued to deny Rei in transforming, it wasn't going so well... as the slash tore down his back, he screamed in pain as blood now began dripping down his back. Jin would try and retaliate as he spun around, trying to first hit Rei's sword before using his second blade to slash Rei's side again, while the shadowy wolf would lunge at the legs, trying to cut them.

If Jin kept holding back, it would probably mean his defeat...

2,300 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Member 100
Jin Setumi
II-Rei Takeda-II

Even as Jin continued to deny Rei in transforming, it wasn't going so well... as the slash tore down his back, he screamed in pain as blood now began dripping down his back. Jin would try and retaliate as he spun around, trying to first hit Rei's sword before using his second blade to slash Rei's side again, while the shadowy wolf would lunge at the legs, trying to cut them.

If Jin kept holding back, it would probably mean his defeat...

Seeing that there was no way to fully dodge this attack, Rei channeled his spiritual energy toward his thigh and kneecap, and raising it to block Jin's swing while he blocked the second blade. He, however, did not have enough time to block the dog, with his right leg sustaining an injury. "Ungh..." He looked down at his wound, before shining with a white light, creating a shockwave to push Jin back. As soon as the light had appeared, it faded away. For a werewolf, whom has heightened senses, this could possibly pose a problem if looked at directly. Was Rei holding something back as well?

Shirtless Sex Symbol

9,400 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Conversationalist 100
OOC: Jin, we are TOTALLY playing this music in the background. I HAVE SPOKEN.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff