Light 0.078947368421053 7.9% [ 3 ]
Lightning/Thunder 0.21052631578947 21.1% [ 8 ]
Total Votes:[ 38 ]

Dangerous Genius

7,600 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Signature Look 250
Sky's rage filled eyes lessened at the arrival of Matt, as she regained some, emphasis on 'some', composure. "What the hell are you doing here?" She demanded.
shikimaru69
Sky's rage filled eyes lessened at the arrival of Matt, as she regained some, emphasis on 'some', composure. "What the hell are you doing here?" She demanded.
" Trying to stop a bloodbath." He looked over to see Han laying against a wall in pain " You're already on the edge of killing Da Vinci over there." Matt looked into her eyes " Now im asking you Sky to please calm down" He said in a serious manner

Dangerous Genius

7,600 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Signature Look 250
Using this as a means of escape, Shade quickly grabbed both Athena and Ribiku, and ran as fast as he could without beind detected. Sky, who wanted to chase after him, threw her sword into the ground and punched a tree, splitting it in half.
shikimaru69
Using this as a means of escape, Shade quickly grabbed both Athena and Ribiku, and ran as fast as he could without beind detected. Sky, who wanted to chase after him, threw her sword into the ground and punched a tree, splitting it in half.
Matt's eyes sadened as he saw sky getting frustrated " It's never too late to find Bliss" Matt noticed that it was getting cold out. He took off his Jacket and put it on Sky in hopes of calming her down. Matt looked down to notice the gold chain of the locket sticking out of her pocket

Dangerous Genius

7,600 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Signature Look 250
Meanwhile, Zeus was still being confronted by Sai, before a member of Class X, Kiro Bartholomew, halted Sai's advances. "I'm afraid I can't let you do that." He smiled menacingly, standing between Zeus and Sai. "And who are you supposed to be?" Zeus demanded to know. As Kiro turned around, he put a hand on the back of his head.

"For now, you can call me your guardian angel." He chuckled, and held onto Sai's wrist, and opened a portal.

Bashful Tycoon

shikimaru69
Meanwhile, Zeus was still being confronted by Sai, before a member of Class X, Kiro Bartholomew, halted Sai's advances. "I'm afraid I can't let you do that." He smiled menacingly, standing between Zeus and Sai. "And who are you supposed to be?" Zeus demanded to know. As Kiro turned around, he put a hand on the back of his head.

"For now, you can call me your guardian angel." He chuckled, and held onto Sai's wrist, and opened a portal.
Sai and Kiro appeared on the other side of the portal. " Release me!" Sai pulled out of Kiro's grip and drew his sword " Who are you and what thell do you want?!" he demamded

Dangerous Genius

7,600 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Signature Look 250
"Well, my name is Kiro, and I believe that's all the information I can give out right now, so if you could come with me, that'd be fantastic." Kiro tried reasoning, in an attempt to avoid major confrontation. The last thing he wanted to cause was a ruckus. As the portal widened, he motioned toward it, hoping Sai would comply and enter.

Bashful Tycoon

shikimaru69
"Well, my name is Kiro, and I believe that's all the information I can give out right now, so if you could come with me, that'd be fantastic." Kiro tried reasoning, in an attempt to avoid major confrontation. The last thing he wanted to cause was a ruckus. As the portal widened, he motioned toward it, hoping Sai would comply and enter.
Sai stayed in his stance for a few seconds while stared at Kiro. " It's not like i have anything too lose" He followed Kiro into the portal

Dangerous Genius

7,600 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Signature Look 250
As Kiro entered the portal, he looked back at Zeus, with a look of hunger, of possible satisfaction, with the eyes of a complete monster. "We'll be coming back for you shortly. So please, get comfortable by the final match, we wouldn't want you to go anywhere. biggrin " He spoke, smiling in the process.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Bashful Tycoon

shikimaru69
As Kiro entered the portal, he looked back at Zeus, with a look of hunger, of possible satisfaction, with the eyes of a complete monster. "We'll be coming back for you shortly. So please, get comfortable by the final match, we wouldn't want you to go anywhere. biggrin " He spoke, smiling in the process.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

They appeared in the class x hideout. " What is this place?" he asked " Make this quick. i have business to attend to

Dangerous Genius

7,600 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Signature Look 250
Kiro smiled once more, this time normally. "Just stay here, I have to go fetch our leader. It seems you have the same goal as us." He turned around. "The complete and utter destruction of the Gods."

To Be Continued...

Dangerous Genius

7,600 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Signature Look 250
Aly yelled, trying to get Aaron's attention. "Aaron, are you ok?! Open your eyes!" She was on the verge of tears, thinking something bad happened to him.

Bashful Tycoon

shikimaru69
Aly yelled, trying to get Aaron's attention. "Aaron, are you ok?! Open your eyes!" She was on the verge of tears, thinking something bad happened to him.
Aaron was still unconcious. In his subconcience Aaron was falling in a arean filed with nothing but fading colors " Where am i?.....falling....falling...it's nothing but color..going on forever." Aaron continued to fall in his subconcience

Prophet

shikimaru69
Rikine was running with Kyi and Yukio until they escaped the Arena. They noticed Aly and Aaron " Yukio, Kyi! Over there!" She ran towards Aly and the unconcious Aaron. " What happened? Is he okay? Please, do something!"

Dangerous Genius

7,600 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Signature Look 250
Aly made an attempt at healing him, hoping this would increase Aaron's consciousness. "We can only hope this works..."

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff