Lightning/Thunder 0.21052631578947 21.1% [ 8 ]
Total Votes:[ 38 ]

King Sailor

4,325 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
Captain Tobi99
"Hmm...I suppose so. You guys can keep training if you want, never know if we'll run into another sea creature.....in the...sky." Tobi paused, then walked off to his Captain's Quarters.

~Shaoken follows tobi into his quarters, closing the door behind him. Shaoken leans against the wall and pulls his pipe from his pocket and begins packing it with tobacco~ "say tobi, how long have you been a pirate eh?. almost all your life i sopose. and in that amount of time you have gained quite the reputation for yourself. iv ventured many places across the sea and herd tails of captain tobi an his heroic crew. ~Shaoken pauses for a moment to strike a match and light his pipe~

"iv been thinkin, perhaps its time a new heroic crew of pirates took your place. someone like me perhaps..... ~Shaoken says, tokeing his tobacco pipe, with a sadistic grin on his face~

Shirtless Sex Symbol

9,400 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Conversationalist 100
"Hmm? What do you mean by that?" Tobi questioned. He left his katana outside near the helm, and was therefore 'weaponless'. "Also, why are you here alone anyway? I would've thought you built a crew of your own at this point." He added.

King Sailor

4,325 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
Captain Tobi99
"Hmm? What do you mean by that?" Tobi questioned. He left his katana outside near the helm, and was therefore 'weaponless'. "Also, why are you here alone anyway? I would've thought you built a crew of your own at this point." He added.

"I think you know exactly what i mean tobi....and besides im alone, i have my personal bodyguard kensai sitting on a cliff not far from here with a sniper rifle ready to fire upon anyone who makes attempt on my life.....anyway. ~shaoken walks to the window and stares out it with his hands behind his back~ tobi....there can only be one of us to rull the sea, and i fear the solace pirates end is at hand....its time for the shinryu to rise, and you are the only thing that stands between me and the fame and glory i deserve.

~shaoken turns to face tobi~ "so tobi,.do you get what im saying to you? and are you going to cooperate with me?. or am i going to have to take it by force?. ~shaoken says, glaring at tobi with a psychopathic grin~

Shirtless Sex Symbol

9,400 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Conversationalist 100
"....Shinryu..? We defeated them 2 years ago, aren't they all in prison?" Tobi stared at Shaoken, dumbfounded. Even though he thought this was true, he had to notice that the assassins back in Fortuna dubbed themselves as members of 'Team Shinryu', which was originally forged by Shiki.

Tobi then glared, taking a step toward Shaoken. "The title of 'Pirate King' is entitled to one person, and that person is me." He pointed his thumb toward himself. "And if you hurt my friends, I'll make sure you regret it." His eyes faltered between red and yellow, with his voice lightly echoing across the room.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Aged Werewolf

10,825 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Full closet 200
Captain Tobi99
"....Shinryu..? We defeated them 2 years ago, aren't they all in prison?" Tobi stared at Shaoken, dumbfounded. Even though he thought this was true, he had to notice that the assassins back in Fortuna dubbed themselves as members of 'Team Shinryu', which was originally forged by Shiki.

Tobi then glared, taking a step toward Shaoken. "The title of 'Pirate King' is entitled to one person, and that person is me." He pointed his thumb toward himself. "And if you hurt my friends, I'll make sure you regret it." His eyes faltered between red and yellow, with his voice lightly echoing across the room.

Outside the room, back on the crate, Jin would growl.... It was faint but he could hear each word, thanks to him being a werewolf... His hand slowly going to the sword on his back... He was ready if anything were to go wrong.

King Sailor

4,325 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
"yes we were in prison, including me, we were to be sentenced to execution by the navy...but luckally we managed to barely escape. but none of that matters. if you claim to care for your friends and crew, your best bet would be to give in to my demands and step aside, because if you choose to move against me....well.., you'll be sending all your men to their graves." ~shaoken says in a threatining manor~

Shirtless Sex Symbol

9,400 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Conversationalist 100
Jin Setumi
Captain Tobi99

Outside the room, back on the crate, Jin would growl.... It was faint but he could hear each word, thanks to him being a werewolf... His hand slowly going to the sword on his back... He was ready if anything were to go wrong.

"Jin? What's going on in there?" Rikine asked politely, seeing that he was spying. It seemed that in the few days since they set sail, she recovered from her sickness completely, or at least enough to walk around.

"Let's finish this here and now." Tobi said, continuing to glare at Shaoken. "You have some nerve, coming onto my ship with the intent to threaten me and my crew." He growled, with one iris now yellow (with a black pupil), while the other remained red.

King Sailor

4,325 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
~Shaoken laughs~ "Arent you forgetting something?...., you are unarmed and i have 4 swords equippted to me now. there is no honor in killing an unarmed man. id rather wait to kill you. but since you choose war. then so be it....you shall have a war, and by the time im done..you'll be nothing more than a korps rotting at the bottom of the sea. im done here. ~Shaoken turns and opens the door, and suddenly stops and pauses and turns his head to tobi~ "you will be seeing me very soon, and when you do....my face will be the last thing you will ever see." ~shaoken exclaims with an evil smile and eyes turning blood red~

Shirtless Sex Symbol

9,400 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Conversationalist 100
Tobi clenched his fist, hard enough to make himself bleed, while he watched Shaoken leave. Rikine made sure to get out of his way, as she was somewhat frightened by his appearance on the ship. She then turned to Jin. "Wh-who is that?"

King Sailor

4,325 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
~As shaoken is walking off the ship he lets a small peice of paper slip through his grasp and drop on the deck of the ship, you notice it lying there and wait until iv disapered through the fog and you go to pick it up and open it and written on is the words "Take this as a warning" at first you dont no what it means and the suddeny you here a gun being fired from afar and you turn to see that rikine is bleeding and falling to the floor~

Aged Werewolf

10,825 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Full closet 200
Captain Tobi99
Tobi clenched his fist, hard enough to make himself bleed, while he watched Shaoken leave. Rikine made sure to get out of his way, as she was somewhat frightened by his appearance on the ship. She then turned to Jin. "Wh-who is that?"

"Dunno, but he's bad blood, I've got his scent though, so...he won't be catching me off guard." He said, his hand still on the sword... "Captain, I think if things were to happen, that you should leave him to me. I'm skilled in fighting opponants with multiple swords."

Shirtless Sex Symbol

9,400 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Conversationalist 100
Shaoken Omikami
~As shaoken is walking off the ship he lets a small peice of paper slip through his grasp and drop on the deck of the ship, you notice it lying there and wait until iv disapered through the fog and you go to pick it up and open it and written on is the words "Take this as a warning" at first you dont no what it means and the suddeny you here a gun being fired from afar and you turn to see that rikine is bleeding and falling to the floor~

OOC: That's godmodding :U

Shirtless Sex Symbol

9,400 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Conversationalist 100
Jin Setumi
Captain Tobi99

"Dunno, but he's bad blood, I've got his scent though, so...he won't be catching me off guard." He said, his hand still on the sword... "Captain, I think if things were to happen, that you should leave him to me. I'm skilled in fighting opponants with multiple swords."

"As am I, Jin." Tobi said, letting his hand loosen up. "As am I." He walked off to gather the rest of the crew.

King Sailor

4,325 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
Captain Tobi99
Shaoken Omikami

OOC: i thought it was just like a made up character or something since you were speaking for her. o.o....on that case just skip the whole thing.

Shirtless Sex Symbol

9,400 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Conversationalist 100
Shaoken Omikami
Captain Tobi99
Shaoken Omikami

OOC: i thought it was just like a made up character or something since you were speaking for her. o.o....on that case just skip the whole thing.

OOC: She's, like, the second main character (Despite not having many speaking roles thanks to a certain someone...)

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff