Fire 0.078947368421053 7.9% [ 3 ]
Wind 0.23684210526316 23.7% [ 9 ]
Earth 0.052631578947368 5.3% [ 2 ]
Void (Darkness) 0.15789473684211 15.8% [ 6 ]
Light 0.078947368421053 7.9% [ 3 ]
Lightning/Thunder 0.21052631578947 21.1% [ 8 ]
Total Votes:[ 38 ]

Hunter

The deck was almost vacant, save for Aaron (who was too busy training) and Yukio, who looked dumbfoundedly at Shaoken with a chess piece in hand. "Um...." He pondered.

Shirtless Sex Symbol

9,400 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Conversationalist 100
OOC: SOMEONE GET ME TEH FAWK OUT OF THE OCEAN! scream scream scream

King Sailor

4,325 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
Silent Sephiroth99
The deck was almost vacant, save for Aaron (who was too busy training) and Yukio, who looked dumbfoundedly at Shaoken with a chess piece in hand. "Um...." He pondered.

*shaoken looks at yukio with impatience and slightly draws katana* "im not going to ask again...WHERE. IS. TOBI!! *shaoken says with rage in his eyes*

Shirtless Sex Symbol

9,400 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Conversationalist 100
Shaoken Omikami
Silent Sephiroth99

*shaoken looks at yukio with impatience and slightly draws katana* "im not going to ask again...WHERE. IS. TOBI!! *shaoken says with rage in his eyes*

Crawling back up from the bottom of the ship, Tobi successfully escaped death yet again. When he fell off of the crow's nest, he managed to catch the side of the ship, and avoided falling into the ocean. The fact that they were currently flying would make the situation even worse. "Huff...huff......I NEARLY DIED!!! scream " Tobi shouted with rage, throwing aside the stick that had a cuttlefish on it, which he ate.

Looking up to see Shaoken, he came and patted the man on the shoulder. "Oh, long time no see, Shaoken! I haven't seen you since my team split up!" He chuckled, not even noticing Shaoken's drawn katana pointed at Yukio.

King Sailor

4,325 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
Captain Tobi99
Shaoken Omikami
Silent Sephiroth99

Crawling back up from the bottom of the ship, Tobi successfully escaped death yet again. When he fell off of the crow's nest, he managed to catch the side of the ship, and avoided falling into the ocean. The fact that they were currently flying would make the situation even worse. "Huff...huff......I NEARLY DIED!!! scream " Tobi shouted with rage, throwing aside the stick that had a cuttlefish on it, which he ate.

Looking up to see Shaoken, he came and patted the man on the shoulder. "Oh, long time no see, Shaoken! I haven't seen you since my team split up!" He chuckled, not even noticing Shaoken's drawn katana pointed at Yukio.

*shaoken turns calmly towards tobi, putting his katana away* "well well well, long time no see my dear old friend, how has the life at sea and sky been treating you? " shaoken says with a sadistic smile"
((But we never talk, and I wanna RP with yas so much

Shirtless Sex Symbol

9,400 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Conversationalist 100
OOC: You can join the tournament if you want, but my team is full :U

"It's gone pretty well, so far." Tobi smiled happily, in contrast to the sadistic smile. "I found a lively crew and we've already located Alucard. Though he left pretty quickly..." Tobi frowned.

Aged Werewolf

10,825 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Full closet 200
Rolling off of the crate he was laying on, Jin would slowly pick it up, he saw the blade that was pointed at Yukio, and decided to come see what was going on.. Being as strong as he was, he decided the crate would help in surprising other people with how big it was... With it weighing about one ton, he had no trouble.

"Yo, what's the stranger doing here for?" He asked, staring at Shaoken with unmoving yellow eyes.

Dangerous Genius

7,600 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Signature Look 250
"I could ask the same." Shikimaru said, appearing behind Shaoken, as it would seem that he possibly teleported from the top of the mast to the deck. Relaxed, he pulled out his pipe and began smoking. "Aren't you a ninja of some sort?"

King Sailor

4,325 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
*Shaoken notices the two solace pirates starting to surround him, feeling threatened by the matter shaoken quickly draws two blades from his back and points them both at jin and shikimaru's necks* "Take no step further towards me or i will have both of your heads....i only wish to share words with an old friend who happens to be your captain. i mean know harm to your captain" *shaoken says with a serious glare in his eyes*

King Sailor

4,325 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
shikimaru69
"I could ask the same." Shikimaru said, appearing behind Shaoken, as it would seem that he possibly teleported from the top of the mast to the deck. Relaxed, he pulled out his pipe and began smoking. "Aren't you a ninja of some sort?"
"and yes i sopose you could say im what they call a ninja version of a pirate"

Aged Werewolf

10,825 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Full closet 200
Shaoken Omikami
shikimaru69

Jin would raise an eyebrow. "Threats don't work around here, you attack one of us, you attack all of us. Besides, if you were a friend of our captain, you wouldn't stupidly have your blade at someone's head." He growled, setting the crate down quickly...

"Freaking idiots..." He muttered to himself.

King Sailor

4,325 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
Jin Setumi
Shaoken Omikami
shikimaru69

Jin would raise an eyebrow. "Threats don't work around here, you attack one of us, you attack all of us. Besides, if you were a friend of our captain, you wouldn't stupidly have your blade at someone's head." He growled, setting the crate down quickly...

"Freaking idiots..." He muttered to himself.

~Shaoken chuckles~ "i came here seeking tobi not you, so do me a favor little man and remove yourself from sight"

OCC: this kinda gives a perspective on shaokens personality in the rp.

King Sailor

4,325 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
~Shaoken turns to face tobi~ "say tobi, how about we go to your quarters where we can talk business in private.., captain to captain."

Shirtless Sex Symbol

9,400 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Conversationalist 100
"Hmm...I suppose so. You guys can keep training if you want, never know if we'll run into another sea creature.....in the...sky." Tobi paused, then walked off to his Captain's Quarters.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff